Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Heart's Desire ❯ Capture ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"My darling wake up." A voice said kindly.

Vegeta groaned. She felt soft warmth under her, a semenin bed with vrase sheeting. Vegeta opened her eyes, but snapped them shut as light hit her eyes. Someone held her hand and was stroking it, the princess tore it away from who ever and growled, eyes still closed.

"There, there now sweetheart. Take it easy. I'm here." Vegeta thought the voice was familiar, male definitely, but there are a lot of males out there.

"Who. . who are?! I demand to know who or what you are!!" The saiyan princess spat savagely.

The man sighed sadly, "My dear. Don't you remember who I am? Of course not. It was so long ago . . . on Bekarano. . ."

Vegeta's eyes snapped open and struggled to see if it was true. "Turles." She breathed. Turles was dressed in saiyan armor, a white cape and he had a scouter on him. The room was filled with crystal carvings, the bed was softer than anything on earth, the sheets were a light baby blue colour and of finer material than silk and the wallpaper had rose patterns.

Turles smiled and gave the stunned saiyan princess and gentle hug. "So you do remember me."

The princess smiled and returned the hug, "Turles. I thought you were dead. Especially when the ketysu . . . . I'm just glad you're alive." She said with a sigh of relief.

Turles ran a hand through Vegeta's hair, "I am also thankful that you are safe, alive and well. We have much to catch up on." He ran a finger on her lips and sighed with pleasure.

"Do you know anybody by the name. . . . . Kakarrot?" Vegeta asked hesitantly. But she was curious, after all they both bore much the same similarities.

Goku's look-a-like smiled gently tracing a pattern on the princess's back, "My Uncle Bardock's second son. Every second child in our family tree looks just like his or her father." Turles smile was replaced by a frown as he felt Vegeta's tail stub. "What happened . . . . . ? Your tail . . . its gone. . . . ." he said confused.

Vegeta sighed sadly, "Me and Kakarrot were sparring one day. . . . . he grabbed it and accidentally ripped it off." She nuzzled his chest.

The door slide to the right and a solider, also a saiyan, came in. "Master Turles." He bowed, "We've detected an intruder near the south entrance."

Turles frowned, "Leave us." The scout bowed and exited, the door sliding back in place. Trules turned to look back at Vegeta, "My dear. I must see to this . . . . . intruder." He got up and rubbed the princess's cheek, "There is a dress I'd like you to try. In the next room. I'll be right back." He turned and was out the door.

Vegeta got up from the bed and walked into the nest room where the dress was. When she saw the dress on the mannequin she paled. "Oh god. You've got to be kidding me." Vegeta muttered under her breath.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

"So. You must be this Kakarrot that pulled off my princess's tail." Turles said with a smirk as Goku was dragged in by ki reducing chains. His clothes were war torn from his struggle to escape the grasp of Turles's soldiers.

Goku looked up in surprised, "Your princess? You're a saiayn?!"

"Yes. She is my princess, but soon to be my queen." He said, his smirk growing wider.

Goku gritted his teeth I should've just let her get kidnapped. She doesn't need me. She never did. he thought savagely.

"What are you doing here?" Vegeta asked surprised as she entered the room. She was wearing a light pink strapless dress that dipped low in the front and faded into white as it went further down it went, the front part of the dress started midway down her knee and got longer the further back it went. Gold, silver and mersck bangles decorated her arms, she wore a diamond dragon earrings, black silk shoes, her hair was decorated with disma and diamond clips. She felt very uncomfortable wearing such . . . . exposing clothes.

Turles smiled at the princess, "He was found outside. He was our little intruder." Turles took the princess into his arms and kissed her lightly on the cheek, "Cyprus! Escort our prisoner to the dungeon!" he yelled out to an elderly white haired saiyan.

Cyprus grabbed the captive roughly by the back and started dragging him out. Goku looked back at Vegeta and glared daggers at the princess before turning away.

Vegeta looked at Kakarrot's icy glare and looked guiltily at the floor. She murmured to herself quietly so that she could only hear, "Its not my fault that idiot followed me."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
Sorry I took so long. I wasn't in a writing mood.