Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hearts together worlds apart ❯ chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Notes: So we bid farewell to the Z fighters, all except for Trunks and Goten and now they will be living with Jesse for some time. That means they'll have to enrol in her school and go with her and train her too.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own any DBZ characters.
 
Hearts Together, Worlds Apart
Chapter 4: Living with two saiyans
 
 
So we had bid farewell to the Z fighters that very same evening and now I was left with two teenage saiyans in my care. Or rather I was in their care but either way you look at it, the whole situation was guaranteed for tough training, fun and plenty for laughter. Goku had even popped back a few tiems with clothes and stuff for Trunks and Goten and a rather large some of money from Bulma for anything like the school uniform and shopping and things like that.
 
Well, much to my father's disappointment Trunks and Goten were both sleeping in my room on the floor in sleeping bags while I was in the room in my bed. My dad was furious but mom managed to calm him down with her usual `if you don't let me win this argument you're sleeping on the couch for at least a week and no sex for two months' routine. Luckily I have young parents although I still shudder at the mentioning of my parents in bed together. It's not that it's gross but it's just that…well they're my parents you know?
 
Anyway, like I was saying Trunks and Goten would be living in my house, which is so cool. My mom's shopping bill is guaranteed to increase dramatically but she's willing to put up with it because all three of us; Trunks, Goten and I are going to get jobs to help pay for it. So anytime that we're not at school, working, eating or sleeping we'll be training.
 
I sat in my room on my bed with a book. Trunks was on my computer and Goten was listening to something on my MP3 player. It sounded like the song, `I want Candy'. I glanced up to see that Trunks was quite intently reading something on my computer screen. I stood up and moved closer. Yikes! He was reading some of my stories! Oh great…just peachy… He was reading a story I had been writing over a span of four years, which time it had grown to become more than two thousand pages long and I still wasn't happy with it.
 
“Do you mind if I read this?” he asked, making me jump two feet in the air. I shook my head, no. Then I retreated silently to my bed in the corner of the room. I continued reading my book. Two minutes later.
 
“Jesse? I'm hungry can we eat now?” Goten asked. I narrowed my eyes ay him.
 
“We had dinner less than a half hour ago. You ate twenty four platefuls.” I said bluntly. I pulled the puppy dog eyes. “OK OK! Go get something but not too much!” He sped off downstairs. Five minutes later he returned rubbing his stomach and murmuring to it. He sat down with the headphones again. Five minutes later.
 
“Jesse? I'm hungry. Can we eat now?” he asked.
 
“GOTEN! MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO MUSIC ABOUT FOOD AND IF YOU DIDN'T THINK ABOUT FOOD SO MUCH YOU WOULDN'T GET SO HUNGRY!!!” I snapped. He curled up into a ball with a pouting face. I ignored it and went back to my book. No more complaints came after that. My mom came upstairs and entered the room.
 
“Bunnykins dear it's getting late so I want you all in bed soon. Now I've brought you some milk and cookies. Night night kids.” She said a little too sweetly. Goten hurried up and took the trays of milk and biscuits before putting a tray in front of Trunks, one in front of me and then taking his and cowering back in his corner.
 
“You two I'm going to the bathroom to get changed so don't cause trouble you two can get changed in here.” I said, going to my drawers and dragging out a clean nigh gown. I left the room and got changed. I washed and put on my long pink cotton night gown before tying my hair into two long plains and creeping back towards my bedroom. I knocked on the door.
 
“Come in.” Goten said. I did and crept into the room and over to my bed. I switched off the biggest lights and left my rows of Chinese lanterns that went around the walls of the room switched on. Thus the room had a dull source of light so that I could talk to Trunks and Goten for a while. Trunks and Goten both sat cross legged on their sleeping bags…WITH NO SHIRTS ON!!! I blushed and turned away slightly. Gosh this would be hard. Being in a room with two teenage boys with no shirts on was going to be…um…interesting. Hey, I'm a hormonal teenage girl! Can you blame me?
 
I crawled into bed and sat leant back against the head board. I looked down again at Trunks and Goten now half led, half sat half in, half out of their sleeping bags.
 
“This is so weird.” I commented aloud.
 
“What is?” Goten asked. I sighed and rolled onto my side to face them.
 
“Well, for my whole life I thought I was human.” I said. “Now I'm being told I'm not and that I somehow have to learn to master more power than someone has in forty years in less than a year!” Goten nodded.
 
“You've got us training you. You'll be fine.” Goten said. “Now, lets get down to some gossip.” I laughed. Goten was acting like…a girl at a sleepover.
 
“OK OK.” I gave in. “What do you want to know?”
 
“About some of your friends?” Goten asked. I glanced silently at Trunks who was listening and watching to the conversation contently.
 
“IO don't have many. There's Beth…she's a Goth and worships Satan…there's Kit…she's really smart, she's a year older than me and like the same stuff I do…and Emma…she's my ex-boyfriend's little sister and we get along like sisters.” I said.
 
“Ex-boyfriend? Ok, so you've had boyfriends, have you got a boyfriend now?” he asked.
 
“No.”
 
“How many have you had, when was the last one?”
 
“Well, Andrew Meadows, Damien Stevens, Andrew Delany and James West…that's a grand total of four. James West was the last one. They all have one thing in common except one. They all tried to use me.” I said.
 
“How?”
 
“To learn to kiss, to do schoolwork…etc.” I said.
 
“That's really terrible.” Trunks said quietly. I smiled softly.
 
“Hey, I'll live.” I said.
 
“What do you like in a guy?”
 
“um…that's hard to say because guys are all so different and unpredictable…” I started. “Well, handsome is always a bonus but looks aren't everything…strong I definitely want guys who are strong, gentle and caring, honest…someone who doesn't rely on words…who can be content to be quiet. A good listener is important too but really any of those qualities would be fine.” Goten grinned as if he was scheming something evil.
 
“How old do you think you'll be when you have sex?” he asked. I threw a pillow at him.
 
“Goten! That is not appropriate.” I said. “You're as bad as a girl at a sleepover you are.” Trunks grinned and the whole conversation angle.
 
“Come on Jesse.” Goten whined.
 
“I don't know Goten, OK?” I answered. He nodded.
 
“Is there any particular type of guy you consider good looking?”
 
“I don't think so…um…I like longish hair though…maybe a tan I'm not sure…muscled…waxed chest is good…” I blushed. “Why am I telling you this?” Goten laughed which got me laughing and then Trunks started laughing. I grabbed at my bed covers which were slipping off due to my giggling fit. In one quick movement I fell off the bed with the covers. I landed in between Trunks and Goten somehow. Don't ask how because I'm not exactly sure.
 
“Opps…” I said quietly. I suddenly got a wicked idea. “Goten? Trunks? Are you ticklish?”
 
“No.”
 
“No.” came two simple answers. I would just have to find out if they were lying. I tickled both of their wasits. They both burst into chuckles of laughter.
 
“You liars!” I exclaimed. Just as soon as I stopped tickling them they moved closer to me. I shifted into a small shaking form.
 
“Well, lets find out if you are.” Goten said. They both started tickling me. I was screaming. I was very Very VERY ticklish.
 
“Stop!” I giggled.
 
“Stop!” I cried.
 
“Stop!” I wailed and eventually they did. OK, note to self, saiyans get even. After that I climbed into bed again, turned off the lights and we settled down to sleep.
 
I woke up early hours of the morning to someone's gasps. My first instinct was fear. Someone's in the room who's going to murder me. But then I remembered Trunks and Goten and realised that one of them was having a nightmare or something. I turned a bedside lamp on. Trunks was tossing in his sleeping bag, with cold sweat running on his forehead. I crept out of my bed and knelt down beside him. I gently placed a hand on his forehead. I gasped. He was so cold! I gently shook him. He sat bolt upright in an instant.
 
“Trunks calm down. It's me.” I whispered. He turned to face me. “You were having a nightmare or something.” He nodded. “Do you want to talk about it?” He shook his head.
 
“No I'll be OK.” He said quietly. “If it happens again maybe I will but for now…I'll be OK.” I nodded.
 
“Go back to sleep then.” I said getting up. I crawled back into bed. “Goodnight Trunks.”
 
“Goodnight Jesse.” He replied. I turned the lamp back off and went to sleep.
 
 
AN: So what was it the Trunks was dreaming about? What will Jesse do about it? What will happen when they go to school tomorrow? Find out by reviewing and then reading the next chapter.