Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hearts together worlds apart ❯ chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Notes: It's been a week and the Saiyans are off to school. What will they face? Let's find out! R&R!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own any DBZ characters.
 
Hearts Together, Worlds Apart
Chapter 5: Welcome to school Trunks and Goten
 
 
Well, what can I say. The z fighters arrived at half term. Now we have four weeks of school together and then it's the Christmas holidays. I feel sorry for them having to spend Christmas away from home without seeing their family but hey, Goku might get them to visit. Anyway until then…it's off to school. Whoo…hoo… *voice drips a bucket of sarcasm*
 
“WAKE UP!!!” I yelled at the two sleeping saiyans. “WE HAVE SCHOOL NOW GET UP!!!” I was up dressed and ready and these two were still asleep. I grabbed Trunks and shook him harder. He woke up.
 
“Jesse?” he asked. “What's up?” I rolled my eyes dragged him to his feet, threw a uniform at him and shoved him into the bathroom. I went back to Goten and yelled in his ear. No response. I shook him and dragged him after way out of his sleeping bag but still he slept. I suddenly got an idea. I ran downstairs and grabbed some bacon off of my brother's plate. I waved it in front of Goten's nose. Goten started to drool and woke up.
 
“FOOD!!!” he yelled snatched the bacon and eating it in one go. “HAVE YOU GOT ANY MORE?!” I dragged him to his feet threw another uniform at him and left.
 
“Not until you're ready for school!” I shouted back at him going downstairs. I started cooking food for Trunks and Goten.
 
Trunks came in and sat at the table in his uniform. I ruffled his hair. He looked so sweet! I pushed a few plates of food towards him. He ate it gratefully and then Goten came in. I quickly gave Goten as much food as I could before dragging them both by their ears out of the door.
 
“Now rules. No flying, no fighting, no super powers and NO super saiyan.” I commanded them. Much like a teacher would scold a child. They nodded obediently. Just like dogs. I thought.
 
~*~*~*~
 
I sat in my usual seat on my own away from anyone else. Goten and Trunks were outside with my teacher. She came in and the whole class looked up.
 
“Everybody! We have two new students in our class today. Trunks Briefs and Goten Son.” She announced. I smiled at them. I felt hot breath in my ear.
 
“Don't even think about trying for them. Why would they go anywhere near someone like you with someone like me in the class?” she mocked. I handed her a mirror. “That's not funny. You're out of your league bitch.” I sighed and slumped down in my chair. She was right. I hadn't thought of the possibility that once I get to school and find out how unpopular I am they'll never come near me again. Even if they do need me as a saiyan. But that's the only reason they want me. I realised. They DO only want me to help them.
 
I looked back up at Trunks and Goten. They caught my sad gaze and came and sat either side of me. Goten put a hand on my shoulder.
 
“What's wrong kiddo?” he asked. Orlan came up behind us and sat on the table seductively showing off her legs with her very short skirt.
 
“Don't worry about her. She's always like that.” She said. “Come say hi to me and my friends we'll show you the ropes.” I lowered my head expecting them to leave. They didn't. “Don't tell me you honestly want to sit next to that little bitch?!” Orlan started to get pissed off. Trunks and Goten glared at her.
 
“Could you leave please?” Trunks asked simply. I couldn't help but smiled. The whole class gasped and I glanced up to see them all crowding around. I saw my teacher smiling at me.
 
“Thanks for the offer but if you call our friend a bitch then we're not really interested.” Goten said. Orlan glared at them bitterly. She turned around sharply and went back to her seat. The whole class was still looking our way.
 
“Thank you, Trunks, Goten.” I said. “But why did you do that? She's offering you popularity on a plate and you're throwing it in her face.”
 
“Friends stick together.” Goten said. “She can't be very nice. She's way to much of a tart.” I laughed.
 
“That's not very nice.” I said.
 
“You're one of a kind Jesse. After what she does to you still stick up for her when people insult her.” Goten said. I ruffled my hair.
 
“Goten! You'll mess it up!” I squealed. Class went back to normal although eyes were on us every five seconds. After that we had constant questions. `Do you speak Japanese?' `How do you know Jesse?' `Can you speak to each other in Japanese?' It was one question after another. I loved the attention though.
 
~*~*~*~
 
“What's the matter Jesse, gotta go all the way to Japan to find some friends?” The red haired boy mocked. “I bet you even pay them to be seen with you!” I gritted my teeth. My whole body tensed in pure anger. Goten put hand on my shoulder.
 
“Shut up Jack! I do have friends actually!” I hissed. He continued to chuckle.
 
“Yeah? I bet they're all geeks like these two!” he continued. That was it! He had crossed the line. People could beat me up, insult me and anything else but insult my friends or hurt them in any way and they would be sorry.
 
“I wouldn't keep that opinion if I were you! Anyone who insults someone I care about has to answer to me!” I shouted. “They're not geeks you jerk!” I slapped him hard across the face. He slapped me back so I punched him in the jaw. He stumbled back before rugby tackling me to the ground.
 
“You're gonna regret that.” I spat, punching him in the stomach and rolling him off of me.
 
“You bitch!” he shouted, glaring up at me.
 
“Damare! Anata baka! Oshickioy!” I shouted at him. That scared him I must say. I held one hand against his throat and the other was in a fist held in the air ready to punch. I felt a hand cover my fist. I turned to see Trunks standing behind me. He put his other hand on my waist.
 
“Jesse.” He said gently. I felt a hard hit against my chest. Bloody hell that hurt! Shit, he just had to aim there! Trunks let go of my and grabbed Jack's arm.
 
“You should have made your escape while you had the chance.” He snapped. He lifted Jack up by his arm and tossed him into the bushes. Goten ran over and hugged me.
 
“Are you OK?” he asked. I stepped back to brush down my uniform.
 
“I'll be fine.” I said. “Hopefully no permanent damage.” I smiled at Trunks and Goten. Trunks gave me that wary look.
 
“That's it, I'm keeping a close eye on you.” He said. He slid his arm around my waist. I blushed and Goten winked.
 
“I'm sorry I don't usually fight like that…” I said. “I mean he…Well…He…I mean…um…” Trunks grinned.
 
“You wanted to stick up for us?” he asked quietly. I nodded and blushed harder.
 
“I know I didn't need to…you're much stronger than me but…he…” I stammered again. Then I gave up. “I don't know.” Trunks kept his arm around me all lunch and I kind of liked it being there. It felt weird when it wasn't but even during last period he held my hand under the table, as he writes with his right hand and me my left.
 
After the bell rang everyone rushed out of the classrooms.
 
“Alright! School Out!” Goten exclaimed taking off. I grabbed him about half a metre from the ground. “What?!”
 
“No flying!” I mouthed. I turned to realise people were staring. I yanked him to the ground and smiled nervously.
 
“A levitation trick. He wants to be in the circus.” I said quickly, dragging the two saiyans towards my bus. Shit a single decker! We usually had a double decker and even then it got full.
 
We got on and sat down. I sat behind Trunks and Goten next to my friend Emma. Soon the bus was full with more people trying to get on.
 
“OK! EVERYONE! Three to a seat or with someone or your lap!” the driver yelled. “Last years standing please!” I sighed. Not this again.
 
“Hey, Jesse.” Trunks called. “You and your friend come here.” We stood up and moved towards them. I was just about to ask what he was intending we do when I was picked up and dragged onto Trunks lap kicking and screaming, as was Emma. Before long I shut up and I sat on Trunks lap with his arms around my waist and his chin resting on my shoulder. Goten smirked.
 
“I guess you like her, huh Trunks?” Goten asked. Trunks nodded.
 
“Uh-huh.” He replied. I giggled in embarrassment.
 
“Trunks. I think she likes you too.” Goten said. “Am I right Jesse?” I blushed.
 
“Yes.” I replied timidly. Emma winked at me so I hit her over the head with my school bag.
 
~*~*~*~
 
We got off of the bus and started walking from the bus stop to my house. There we have. One day of school down…twenty-nine days to go.
 
 
Author's Notes: R&R!!! PLEASE!!! I DON'T BITE I PROMISE!!!