Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hearts together worlds apart ❯ chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Notes: OK not much to say except please leave a review if you like or don't like my fic. PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW!!!!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own any DBZ characters.
 
Hearts Together, Worlds Apart
Chapter 6: Flying lessons for Bratman and Dobin
 
 
After school we sat down on the couch with a soda each and watched some good quality TV. We flicked through the cable channels to find a decent show and waited for my mom and the brat pack to get home. The brat pack, aka Daniel and Joseph, aka Bratman and Dobin, aka my brothers were at a friends house and my mom would be picking them up. Well, one of my brothers was twelve and the other was nine. They loved having the saiyans here. And so did I. My mom was OK with it because I was finally happy, Goten always offers to cook, Trunks can fix anything and they're both super strong. Well, about the food bills, we all had to get jobs to help pay for them.
 
I as starting to evaluate my situation now. I was dead lucky, I got to be with two kick ass saiyans from another world, one of whom I fancied like hell and I got to learn to be a kick ass hero. On the other hand maybe I wasn't SO lucky. I mean, after this I'm going to miss them like hell, I'm going to be even more of an outcast and the worst thing is I was going to put my life in danger for a universe I can't remember ever going to except I must have been there once to have been born there.
 
OK, so I fancied the pants off of Trunks, but that hadn't gotten me anything yet. I fancied him to begin with but now…now I was getting to know the real him. He's helped me from the start but now he's being really sweet and trying to protect me.
 
I heard someone calling me but ignored it and continued my thoughts about a certain lavender haired young man. I was drifting into my own world. I felt someone reach for my chin and turn my head slightly. Then a warm hand touched my forehead. I blinked a few times. Someone shook me gently and called me again so I let myself join reality.
 
In front of me on the floor almost pressed up against the screen was Goten and beside me with one hand still one my forehead and one on my shoulder was the lavender haired boy himself.
 
“You OK?” he asked. I nodded. “Good, `cause you zoned out on us there.” I laughed lightly and heard the door open..
 
Then came the stamping. Then the screaming and two young boys hurled into the room attacking Goten. He laughed and picked one up with one hand.
 
“Gotta be better than that.” He laughed. Trunks and I laughed at my brothers…unusual antics at trying to defeat Goten in a battle using the element of surprise.
 
“Bunnykins! Mr Matthews has offered you all jobs at the pub for washing up and waitressing and things.” My mom called. “No working behind the bar obviously. He wants to see you at the pub tomorrow afternoon after school.” I nodded.
 
Later on Trunks and Goten took me outside in the freezing cold garden for training. I was frozen. I was made to do laps of the house, flying. And then they made me practise my punches and kicks on the ground. After a while I was shown the best blocks too. I fought Trunks with Goten advising me.
 
“Trunks stand in fighting stance.” Goten instructed him. Trunks rolled his eyes but did so. “Now Jesse aim at his lower ribs.”
 
“WHAT?!” I squeaked. “You just what me to hit him?!”
 
“Yup. Go on he can handle it.” Goten said. I closed my eyes and punched forward until my arm encountered Trunks. When I opened my eyes I from that I had hit on target but his arm had blocked my punch. “See? Now keep doing that. Work on speed and accuracy.” I punched again. After a few punches I felt more confident. A: I wasn't going to hurt Trunks and B: I was better at punching.
 
“Now this time really go for it and Trunks will demonstrate one of the many useful holds you can use in defence.” Goten said.
 
“Er…is this going to hurt?” I asked.
 
“Probably.” Goten shrugged.
 
“Oh, thanks for your concern.” I said sarcastically. I sighed and aimed at Trunks again. As soon as I started the punch he grabbed my wrist and span me into a lock. I was crushed against him with my back facing him and my wrist clamped tightly in one of his hands with his other arm tightly around my neck. “Ouch.” I breathed. Trunks loosened up a bit but didn't let go yet.
 
“Now this is one of the hardest locks to get out of because your arms are twisted and held behind you so the slightest movement could break them.” Goten said.
 
“How comforting.” I replied. “You can let go now. Unless you have the desire to kill me that is.” Trunks let go of me. “Let's go inside. I'm cold.”
 
“Ahh, Is our little friend cold?” Goten mocked ruffling my hair. I glared at him. “Sorry.” He said timidly. I had developed this glare that could make people tremble over the years that I'd been in secondary school. It came in very handy in a tight spot. Right along side the oh-so-innocent puppy dog eyes.
 
So we went inside and found some food and then settled down with our oh-so-familiar-friend…homework. *sarcasm oozes from the screen*
 
AN: I'm sorry it took so long but I had computer trouble. More soon I promise! R&R!