Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hearts together worlds apart ❯ chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN:- Well, it's Christmas and Trunks and Goten are staying for it.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ!
 
Hearts Together Worlds Apart
Chapter 7: Christmas eve!!!
 
We'd finally broken up for school after four weeks of torture. Now it was the Christmas holidays. We'd gone shopping yesterday and today it was Christmas eve.
 
Goku had secretly delivered some presents from Bulma, Vegeta, Chichi and well all the others for Trunks and Goten the other day and it was now Christmas eve. Trunks and Goten didn't know this. For Christmas I had gotten my mom, a CD that she really wanted, my dad a lynx gift pack, my brother Daniel a skater necklace, some chocolate and a chain, my brother Joseph a Star wars official sticker book and some chocolate and for Trunks and Goten I had gotten Goten Chocolate and Sweets and stuff and lots of it, and for Trunks I had gotten some stuff for his “project” he's working on and some chocolate and a S.P.Y. watch. Right where were we…oh right Christmas eve.
 
It was seven o'clock and I being fifteen was already drunk. Trunks was kinda just a bit giddy but fairly sober and Goten was too busy with food to think about drinking, so naturally he hadn't been thinking about how much he'd been drinking and was now completely drunk. I went to pick up my glass of wine. This Jacob's Creek non-dry was really nice. Trunks took the glass off of me and put it back on the table. I groaned and then burst out giggling. I fell over (yes, you can fall over even if you're sat down. I can do that without even being drunk.) onto Trunks lap. Then he started chuckling and picked my up to sit me on his lap.
 
Meanwhile Goten was asleep on the floor with chocolate melting on his face. (charming) My parents were hiding upstairs wrapping presents and my brothers were wondering around with handfuls of chocolate and nuts and stuff.
 
“Jesse?” I heard someone ask.
 
“Uh-huh.” I murmured.
 
“You're gonna have one massive headache tomorrow.” Trunks replied. I giggled and sat up to wrap my arms around his neck.
 
“I don't think so. I may look drunk but I'm not actually that drunk.” I said. He raised an eyebrow at me. “I've had lots of glasses of water in-between the wine and I'm more hyper than drunk.”
 
“I'm not so sure.”
 
“Trunks honey, I get hyper from Cola, Dr Pepper, actually any kind of soda really, coffee, chocolate, sweets and sugar in general…I get hyper really easy.” I said. “I agree I might have a bit of a headache but it won't be bad and I have never had so much I've been sick all day so I think I'll be OK.” Trunks nodded and rested his forehead against mine. We just sat there listening to the music in the background…I think it with Electric 6 but I'm not sure it was something on Kerrang anyways. Then the doorbell rang. I ignored it and waited for one of my brothers to get it.
 
“Shouldn't you get the door?” Trunks whispered to me.
 
“Daniel can get it.” I whispered back. We were interrupted by a low whistle.
 
“You got it bad Jess.” I heard Rosie say. I jumped off of Trunks lap and he moved away just as fast.
 
“Nothing happened!” I said quickly.
 
“I was just making sure she didn't get drunk!” Trunks said even faster.
 
“Ya, sure.” Rosie said. “Besides Jesse barely ever gets drunk, just hyperactive.”
 
“See?” I said to Trunks. Then I smiled and ran to hug Rosie and then Kit, Hannah, Lauren and Jessica. “It's so good to see you!”
 
“We were going to go carolling. But we couldn't go without you now could we?” Kit said.
 
“You mean without my equipment and trailer?” I corrected.
 
“Yeah well…That too.” Kit said.
 
“Gee thanks.” I said turning away from them. “Maybe I don't want to go.”
 
“Oh Jess we love you really. You know that.” Rosie said.
 
“We don't mean it.” Kit said. I grinned although they couldn't see me.
 
“JUST KIDDING!!!” I said turning around with a huge smile. “Come on let's go!” I went and slapped Goten around the face causing him to grunt. Jessica ran over and grabbed my hand before I could do it again.
 
“If you get that one can I borrow this one?” she asked. We all laughed. Jessica Rushton always got the guys she wanted and Jesselle (aka me) never got the guys she wanted. We watched in amazement as Jessica started kissing Goten right there and then. Once he started kissing back, we knew he was awake.
 
“And you thought Trunks and I were being bad?” I muttered to Rosie. “RIGHT ROMEO AND JULIET GET UP OFF THE FLOOR AND LET'S GO!!!” They did. Goten grinned at Jessica.
 
“Goten, the lovely young lady who was just making out with you on the floor is my friend Jess.” I said.
 
“Another one?” Trunks and Goten asked. “Jess and Jess?”
 
“That's exactly what we said when we met them both.” Kit said.
 
~*~*~*~
 
There's something you should know about me and my friends. When we went carolling, we went carolling. I had a trailer which could be pulling around fairly easily if you had enough people to pull it and on it sat various different equipment that was covered by a plastic sheet. Everyone went to take a rope when I suddenly remembered something.
 
“Trunks?” I asked oh-so-sweetly. He glanced at me. “You know how great you are?” He rolled his eyes.
 
“What do you want?” he asked.
 
“Could you and Goten pull this trailer to the village hall car park for us please?” I asked. He tapped me on the nose.
 
“You'll owe me one.” He said.
 
“KAY!!!” I squeaked.
 
~*~*~*~
 
Once we were at the village hall we were already freezing. It was cold you know! Well, there are loads of houses around the village hall so it attracts quite a crowd. We started to set up equipment.
 
We had several amps, two electric guitars, a drums set, a keyboard and lots of microphones. We had a yearly routine. First some would play and Rosie, Jess, Lauren and Hannah would sing while Kit and I played. Then Kit would sing solo while some of us others played. Then I would sing solo while others played. Then Jess and Hannah. Then me and Kit. Then All of us. Then Me and Rosie. The Me and Kit again. Then all of us again. It was routine. We all started warming up which attracted a few people. I started playing a guitar and Kit on drums. Then others started singing Rockin' around the Christmas tree. After that we had a small audience. Trunks came and crouched by me while I played Kit's intro on the keyboard and Goten had disappeared with Jess. Kit sang The Drummer Boy. Sing sang it beautifully. I smiled as I finished the song. She always sang that song so well. Next was my solo. I got ready to sing while Lauren played the music. I started to sing only a All I want for Christmas. After that I went off stage and took a break while Lauren played for Jess and Hannah. Then I was back up there singing Walking in the Air with Kit. After that we all sang Stay another day. Then Rosie and I sang A Spaceman came travelling. Then Kit and I sang Only a winters tale. Then all of us sang We wish you a Merry Christmas. Trunks and Goten joined in.
 
After our little concert we headed back to our homes. It was cold and now it was late so it was time to go to bed. I got in the door and slumped onto the sofa.
 
“That was great fun!” Goten said, heading for the food, or what was left of it. “You and your friends are great singers.” I sighed.
 
“I'm glad you enjoyed it but now I'm exhausted.” I said. “It's not easy sing non-stop.” Trunks sat in the far corner just watching me half sat half led on the sofa panting and Goten wolfing down the remaining food. Hm….Christmas was going to be just fine.