Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hearts together worlds apart ❯ Chapter 18 ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

READ AUTHOR'S NOTES OR NO MORE STORY!!!
 
AN:- er…sorry but you really should read my author's notes. They give you clues and info. Well, let's find out what happened behind closed doors at that party. Thanks for the lovely reviews! Trunks goes missing?! Packing goes very wrong and at the rate they're going…they're never going to get to the DBZ world. These clowns are the worlds only hope?! I pity their world…I really do. *shakes head pitifully* Anyhoo…please REVIEW! Tell your friends! Oh and by the way SSJ Gotenks has some greats DBZ fics that you must read!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ!
 
Hearts Together Worlds Apart
Chapter 18: If silence is golden, what shades sadness?
 
I sat quietly after breakfast the next morning. I was so confused and hurt. How could I let myself get hurt again?! I was so stupid! And Trunks…it was so out of character so unlike him. Goten came running towards me.
 
“Jesse!” he yelled. “I can't sense Trunks anywhere near here!” I sighed.
 
“So he's gone?” I asked.
 
“Jesse don't!” Goten snapped. “I know very well you love him so don't act like you don't care!”
 
“Goten he's not worth it!” I yelled. “First he scares the hell out of me by grabbing me and I give him another chance and he goes and shags some whore at the party! Worst of all I allowed myself to get hurt again!” Goten grabbed me in a fierce hug.
 
“Don't cry about it.” He said. “Just please help me find Trunks. You know you still care.” I sighed and took of. “His ki's a bit mixed up so he could be anywhere in that direction.” We started flying.
 
After a while we sort of split up. Not by far but still. Somehow I knew with my luck I would be the one to find Trunks. I really wasn't looking forward to having to talk to him right now. Just then a jump in his ki came from down below me. I dived down and sure enough Trunks sat on the pavement in the backstreets of town. I landed nearby and he instantly sensed I was there.
 
“Trunks?” I said quietly. “Are you going to come back?” He nodded faintly. “Why did you leave?” I went a sat near him but I was careful not to get too close.
 
“You…you didn't want me there.” He said. I waited a while.
 
“That's not true.” I said quietly after a long pause. He still didn't look at me. “Trunks…I'm just upset. I don't want you to leave.”
 
“Yeah well I'm upset too.” He said coldly. I looked at him. He was crying. Not sobbing or anything…but there were tears. I knelt in front of him and forced his head up to look at me. I gasped. There was pain…lots of pain.
 
“Trunks…what did I do?” I asked.
 
“I couldn't even look at you with those other guys. You just went and kissed one after another…” he said.
 
“That's what people do at those parties. It doesn't mean anything and besides I stopped after an hour and didn't kiss anyone else at all…and that was yesterday.” I said.
 
“No but you still won't talk to me will you?”
 
“I'm talking to you now.” My voice had become incredibly calm and soft. This scared me but I thanked kami for it. “Trunks…I'm sorry for not speaking to you but…you hurt me…again.” He lifted his head again.
 
“By doing what?”
 
“Goten told me about you going into the back rooms with that girl.” I said. “W-Why did you do it?” He leant forward and brushed my hair from my face.
 
“You wanna know why?” he whispered. I nodded. “I didn't.” I frowned. “She dragged me into the back room. I told her no she started crying I yelled at her. Then she convinced me to act like we had in front of her friends for her ego.” I jumped forward to hug him. “Although…I did consider it after seeing you with all those guys.” I squeezed him really tight.
 
“I'll never do it again I promise!” I said. “I'm sorry about the party Trunks…it's just what everyone does whether you want them to or not. I scrubbed my neck roar after that religious vampire bit me.”
 
“He bit you?! Did you want him to?!” he was panicking. Why the hell was HE panicking?! HE wasn't the one that got bitten!
 
“No.” I said. He came closer. I moved back.
 
“Did he bite hard? Where abouts?” he asked. “Show me.” I took off my jumper so the I was in my tank top. On my neck were two small holes from the fake fangs. He inspected my neck and then sighed. In what sounded like relief. What was good about this?! What was there exactly to be relieved about?! “If that was there…” he pointed to lower on my neck nearer my collar bone. “…you would be linked to that guy for life. Although saiyans tend to bite deeper for marking.” I gaped at him.
 
“But he's not saiyan.” I said. He shrugged.
 
“Neither was my mom.” He said. He ran a hand through his hair. “Just don't do it again OK?” I glared at him. Some guy grabbed me pinned me down and bit me…and he was saying it was MY fault?!
 
“It wasn't my fault.” I muttered as he walked away. “GOTEN!!!” I yelled. “GET YOU'RE ASS OUT OF THE CUPBOARDS!!!”
 
“How did you know?” came a muffled yelled from the kitchen.
 
“I JUST DO!!!”
 
We had a really really large dinner that night. After that I spent most of my time packing.
 
That was until I started yelled at my suitcases for not being big enough. It just couldn't fit it all in.
 
“STUPID STUFF DOESN'T FIT!!!” I yelled. “WHY CAN'T SUITCASES EXPAND?!” I threw all my stuff on the floor and folding my arms across my chest continued to glare at it. Then I stuck my tongue out at it in a very childish way and turned my back on it.
 
A few minutes later I decided that I was going to have to pack one way or another and turned back around to find…GONE!!! IT WAS GONE!!! EVERYTHING WAS GONE!!! Then I looked up.
 
Trunks stood leaning against door tossing a capsule up and down in one hand. He smirked.
 
“Lost something?” he asked. Then he dangled a pair of underwear from his other hand which until then had been kept behind his back. It was my skimpy little pink silk thong…pervert! “Interesting…but no good for fighting in.”
 
“You sick sick boy.” I said. “Put it down and give me that capsule.” He threw the capsule at me. I with some effort…to a certain degree caught it. If grabbing at it about sixteen times before falling over and then sitting up and shouting Ah ha! Triumphantly with the capsule in my hand catching it.
 
Trunks walked over to me dangling my underwear in one hand. I grabbed at it a fell over in a very anime way before quickly getting up again.
 
“You have a lot of these don't you?” he chuckled.
 
“Not that it's any of your business yes.” I answered. “You know what you're doing makes you an incredibly sick twisted pervert.” He shrugged.
 
“Nobodies perfect.” He said.
 
“You're evil!” I gasped defiantly.
 
“Yeah, I try. But you love me for it.” He grinned evilly. I grabbed my underwear from him and threw them behind me.
 
“That's not for you to decide.” I said. I left my room and went downstairs to once again get Goten out of the kitchen.
 
AN:/ so ends chapter eighteen. Our friends are preparing for the trip to the DBZ world. Well, review and you'll get more soon. \ \__/ /
(='.'=)
(“)_(“)
Please review and keep my bunny happy!
NEXT CHAPTER WON'T BE UPDATED UNTIL I GET TEN MORE REVIEWS! Unless I decide that I will send the chapter to the nice people who do review.