Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hells Rising ❯ Author's Note Please Read ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry for not updating, had a few problems. To make things worse this is not my next chapter either. I will try to write that tomorrow.

Any way I'm am writing this to give you a heads up to what is to come.

There will be no Great Saiyaman (YES!!!)

There will be Buu but no Buu Saga. He will show up long before he does on the show.

There will be some humor and very little romance (I suck at writing fluff)

Gohan and possibly Videl (maybe one or two others as well) will gain more power than they could ever imagine (or any of the other Z Fighters as well )

Hell will eventually rise to earth to fight a war against the Z Fighters.

There will be some weapons, moves, and/or ideas from other animes to liven up the story somewhat (and I'm saying now that I don't own any of them).

I will try to write a new chapter at least once a week.

After I finish this story (which wont be for a while) I will either write a prequel for the origins of Angel (you will find out who he is later) or a sequel staring different characters from other animes. I plan on making a different story for each of the following animes: Digimon (only the first 3 series since I have not seen the new ones), Yu-Gi-Oh, YuYu Hakusho, G-Gundam (maybe also Gundam Wing), Card Captor Sakura, maybe Pokemon (only I will make it much, much better then the actual show), and Inu-yasha. I'll also write one for Harry Potter series and it will be the longest one of them all since I plan on rewriting all of the books myself. All of the stories will be somewhat tied together but you do not need to read a certain one of them to understand the other. You will understand how I will pull this off later in my story with the Dragonball Z characters.

I will hold a pole towards the end of this story to see which series you readers want me to do next.

I just hope that I can actually pull this off because if it is my final story (if I ever get there) will probably be the largest crossover fic in all fanfiction history.