Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hells Rising ❯ Second Wish ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Sorry that it took longer than expected to get this chapter up. I've just been swamped with projects and homework at school. Also, it seems to me that no one likes to review my story. That doesn't really bother me though, its just the fewer people that review my story, the slower it will be for me to update.

"Normal Conversation"

~Thinking~

::Bond::

Chapter 3 - Second Wish

~Takes place right after Gohan Leaves Lookout~

As the smoke clears, everyone is a little confused on what just happed. Bulma is the first to snap out of it. "Vegeta are you ok?"

"I'M FINE WOMAN" ~ that third class idiot. How can he just throw me around like that? ~

Bulma ignores that comment and continues, "What the hell just happened Vegeta? Why did Gohan all of a sudden leave like that? It doesn't make any sense."

"Well its obvious isn't woman? The brat doesn't like the idea of that fool Kakarot staying dead."

"Oh." There was a brief moment of silence before Shenlong got tired of waiting and decided to break that silence.

"You mortals are starting to boar me. Speak now your second wish so I could go back to sleep."

"Ahh! I almost forgot about the second wish. What should we wish for you guys?" Said Yamcha.

Everyone went quite until Krillin got an idea. "I know, I wish that the androids where humans again!" This shocked everyone on the lookout but most of all it shocked Android 18.

~Why would he want to wish us as humans again? We tried to kill him and his friends. Now that I think about it, he could have prevented Cell Games if he destroyed my after using that controller but instead he destroyed it. Why?~

"I cannot grant your wish. It is not within my power to do such a thing."

Before anyone could speak up again Krillin said, "Then I wish for the bombs that are within the androids to be removed."

"It shall be done!" Bellowed Shenlong as his eye grew red. "Your wishes have been granted. I shall leave now." With a stunning display the dragon transformed back into the seven dragonballs and shot out in different directions across the earth.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR YOU BALD HEADED FREAK!! WE COULD HAVE MADE A USEFUL WISH INSTEAD OF TRYING TO HELP THOSE TIN CANS" (guess who).

"Well…uh…you see…um they didn't really ask to have Gero mess with them I think, so...um…I figured that we should…um…try to help them…hehe."

Everyone then stares at Krillin like he has just grown a second head until Yamcha come to a conclusion. "You like that blond one don't you, you sly dog."

"No no its nothing like that I swear. Its jus well um…ok fine I do like her alright."

This just blows Android 18's mind away. ~He likes me. How the hell could he like me? Although it does make some sense, he is kind of cute with that baldhead of his. I better get out of here while everyone is still distracted.~ With that 18 runs to the side of the look out and flies away.

Bulma is tired of everyone ignoring her so she adds her two cents, "Well I think we should all head home now. I can't wait to see my little Trunks again. He doesn't really like staying with my parents for too long. And I have to go over to Chi Chi's and explain everything that has happened since Gohan disappeared to who knows where. I think we should wait to see if Gohan comes back by morning before we send out search parties."

Everyone but Piccolo agreed to this but he decided to keep quiet. After everyone left Piccolo told Dende that he will be back the next day for he was going to look for Gohan tonight.

While Krillin was flying to Roshi's island he was suddenly hit from behind by a small ki blast. Not strong enough to hurt him but enough to catch his attention. He turned around and there he saw Android 18 floating there with her arms crossed staring at him with a blank expression.

After five minutes of silence 18 spoke. "Thank you."

This confessed Krillin greatly. ~Why is she thanking me unless…uh oh. She was on the Lookout and heard the whole thing. I wonder is she is going to kill me now.~ "About that. Hehe you see…"

"Quiet. I just want to know what you said up there is true. Do you really like me that way?"

"Um…well…yes." He whispered that last word and 18 barely heard it.

She gave off a small smile before saying, "Good. I'm coming with you, I need a place to stay for a while." She then flew off in the direction he was first going before stopping and turning around and saying, "Oh yah I kind of like you to now hurry it up before I change my mind and kill you."

Krillin just floated there stunned before coming out of his stupor and quickly rushing up to catch up with 18. All the while with a huge smile on his face.

A/N: I know its kind of short and boring but it will get better I promise. Also remember the more people that review the faster I write more chapters.