Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hells Rising ❯ Stranger Comes Out of Hiding ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I'm baaacccckkk. It's been awhile but I'm back with another chapter for my story. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

"Normal Conversation"

~Thinking~

::Bond::

Chapter 4 - Stranger Comes Out of Hiding

Piccolo is now flying over Satan City. ~Where the hell could that kid have gone off too? Its almost dawn and I still can't find him. Wait is that him?~ Piccolo flies off in the direction that he sensed Gohan's ki.

~ Now if I where the kid, where would I hide. And who is that other person that I sense with him? ~ Piccolo is now on the ground walking around the forest trying to find Gohan until he finds a cave a few meters down.

~ He is definitely in there with that other person. I better keep my ki down so he can't tell I'm here. ~ He enters the cave and sees the last thing he expected. There is Gohan sleeping with a girl about the same age in his arms. ~ I know that I don't know much about human relationships but isn't he a little young to be moving this fast? ~

"Wake up kid!" Piccolo says in his usual gruff voice and stern look on his face.

"Huh? Wha? Mr. Piccolo is that you? What are you doing he…"

"AHHH!!! Gohan it's the Jolly Green Giant!"

At this remark Piccolo falls over anime style and Gohan gets a sweat drop. "That's not the Jolly Green Giant Videl, that's my sensei Mr. Piccolo."

"Oh hello Mr. Piccolo sorry about the Jolly Green Giant thing but I was half asleep." By now Piccolo composed himself and turns to Gohan ignoring everything that Videl is saying.

"Kid where have you been. Everyone is looking for you and Bulma had to go to your house to tell your mom what happened."

"Gee, I'm sorry Mr. Piccolo, I guess that I just lost it when dad said he wasn't going to come back."

"That's alright kid, but I really think that you should be with your mom right now."

By now Videl is getting really mad because everyone has been ignoring her. So she decided to make herself known, one way or another. "SON GOHAN! Stop ignoring me and tell me what the hell is going on."

Piccolo and Gohan are now trying to cover their ears because of her loud voice. "Oh sorry Videl let me introduce you. Videl, this is my sensei Mr. Piccolo. Mr. Piccolo this is my new friend Videl."

Piccolo then comes back into the conversation. "Kid I really think you should be with your mom right now and not in a cave with your mate." (A/N: I just couldn't help myself)

"She is not my mate! She is just a friend and I would go home but I don't want to leave Videl all alone right now."

"Its alright Gohan you don't have to stay because of me." Videl says with sadness in her voice.

"Hey, I got an idea. You can come with me and meet my mom. I'm sure it would be alright."

"Thank you Gohan." Videl now says with a small smile on her lips.

"Well I'll see you later kid. If you ever need something just come by the lookout. I'll be there for a while teaching Dende everything about being the next guardian of the earth." Piccolo says while turning to head out the cave.

"Okay. Bye Mr. Piccolo." Gohan then turns to Videl. "Well shall we go now Videl?"

"Okay Gohan but how will we get there?" She then screams when Gohan picks her up and flies out of the cave.

"Its alright Videl. You could open your eyes now, I wont ever drop you." Videl slowly opens her eyes and gasps with surprise.

"Wow Gohan. This is unbelievable."

"Well I could teach you how to fly if you want me to."

"Really Gohan that will be so awesome. How soon can we start?"

"It will have to wait until morning but right now I have to confront my mother." Gohan says this as he lands in front of his house in the middle of nowhere. From outside the two kids could here someone crying and someone trying to comfort the other.

Gohan goes walks into the house with Videl close behind and walks to the living room where he sees his mother sitting on the couch with Bulma trying to comfort her.

"Mom I'm home." Gohan says in almost a whisper.

Chi Chi looks up and then flings her arms around Gohan and starts to sob again. "Oh my little boy. I'm so happy that you are alright."

"Its okay mom. Everything will be alright." By now Chi Chi sees a young girl standing behind her son looking a little uncomfortable about being there.

Chi Chi composes herself before turning to Videl and says, "And who is this young girl? Is this your girlfriend Gohan? Ooo I'll be having grandkids yet."

Gohan is blushing furiously by his mother's remark. "She is not my girlfriend mom. She is my new friend I met in the woods just outside of Satan City. Her name is Videl. Videl this is my mother."

"Hello Mrs. Son I hope I'm not intruding or anything."

"Oh not at all Videl, and please call me Chi Chi. By the way this is a close friend to the family Bulma."

Videl just stands there in shock when she realized whom the other woman is. "Your Bulma Briefs, the richest woman on the planet."

"Well hello to you too. Its good to be well known by people." Videl just blushes at this before Chi Chi says something.

"Oh my poor baby must be hungry. You haven't eaten anything since breakfast. Lets all go to the kitchen so I can make you something to eat. Would you like anything to eat Videl?"

Videl now realizes that she is very hungry. "Thank you Mrs…um I mean Chi Chi, that would be wonderful. I haven't eaten anything all day."

Thirty minutes later everyone was sitting at the table and Videl is staring in awe at the amount of food that Gohan is eating. The other two women just chuckle slightly and tell Videl that she should grab some food before Gohan eats it all. Lets just say that this gets Videl going.

All of a sudden Gohan abruptly stops eating and stands up.

"What's the matter Gohan?" Chi Chi says with fear in her voice.

"Someone is outside. Someone strong. Wait here while I go check it out."

Before he got to the door Videl tells stops him. "Be careful Gohan. I don't want to loose a new friend and my mother on the same day."

Chi Chi and Bulma sit there in shock from hearing that from Videl. "Don't worry Videl I'll be fine. Just stay here where its safe and I'll be right back." With that Gohan turns and walks out the door while the three women rush to the nearest window to see what's going on.

"Alright! I know that you're out there so come out!" Gohan says while going Super Saiyan 2.

From out of the shadows walks a man in a full body cape with a hood covering his face.

A/N: Ha! A cliffhanger. I hope that not many of you are too mad about ending it right there. Who is this man and what does he want with Gohan. Tune in next time to find out what happens. Whenever that will be.