Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hells Rising ❯ The Final Battle ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I can't believe it. My very first story that I let a countless number of people read is almost over. I'm so happy and relieved at the same time. I want this story over. I have so many ideas for many, many stories. Anyway on with the story! So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

"Normal Conversation"

< Telepathic Conversation >

~ Thinking ~

::Bond::

Chapter 26 - The Final Battle

It is now day 3 on the ship. Gohan and Videl struggle to get out of bed at 4:00am, after the beating they received the day before. They slowly get their Gi on and slowly make their way to the GR where Mike is waiting for them.

"Have a nice sleep?" he asks a little too innocently.

"We slept like logs after those beatings Mike." Says Gohan.

"I'm appalled. I have never beaten anyone. Those were spars not beatings." Says Mike

"Sure they were." Says Videl with venom dripping off of each word.

"Anyway, there is a reason why only the two of you will be allowed in here. This GR, when completely turned on will not only increase the gravity around you, but it will have similar effects as that of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. This room will assault your senses. Make you live over and over again your worst fears. It will chew you up a spit you out. It will make hell look like a paradise. Get ready for the worst three years of your life."

The two teenagers look very scared right now. "Is it really that bad?" asks Videl in a quiet voice.

"No, I'm just pulling your legs. It'll only be that bad at first, but as your training progresses you get use to it." The two still didn't look convinced. "Stop worrying. I guarantee that you won't even be bothered by these harsh conditions after a month or two. Now lets get to meditating. I want you guys to do what you usually do to meditate only ten feet off the ground."

Mike watches as the two goes into a deep meditation ten feet off the ground. He then walks over to the control panel that is located on the wall next to the only door in the room. He smirks to himself as he turns the dial and watches the number on the screen go up. All of a sudden Gohan and Videl fall to the ground and are trying with all of their strength to get back up.

"What's wrong with you two?" Asks Mike who is just standing there like nothing has happened.

"What do you mean what's wrong? How high did you turn up the gravity?" asks Gohan as he continues to try and get up with Videl next to him trying to do the same.


"Not much. Just one thousand times earth's gravity."

"ONE THOUSAND!! ARE YOU INSANE!!" they both yell.

"Hey this is nothing. Just wait until thirty minutes go by when you find out that the gravity increases another five hundred for every half hour. Oh and don't transform to any of your Super Saiyan levels unless you are told."

The two looks ready to pass out by now. :: Is he trying to kill us Gohan? ::

:: I think so Videl. I really do. :: Mike starts laughing his head off because he heard everything that they just said to each other.

(A/N: That's all I'm doing for the training so watch as I magically make three years go by in a blink of an eye.)

It's been three years since Gohan and Videl's training started. Goten, now three is best friends with Trunks. Everyone is starting to get fed up with their need to pull pranks on everyone. Mostly Vegeta, Goku, and Gohan though since they've learned the hard way not to pull any pranks on the women. Gohan, Videl, and Mike have been hush, hush about all of their training. No one but those three knows how strong each of them is. Well actually no one knows truly how strong Mike is but that's beside the point. Gohan and Videl spent all their time either training or doing things with the others. They spent most of their time with Goten and Trunks. Maron, the daughter of Krillin and Number 18, is almost one at this time. Bulma spent most of her time in the labs and teaching Goten and Trunks along with Chichi school stuff. Goku and Vegeta spent their time with their families or training in one of the GRs with Piccolo. Everyone else just did whatever they were in the mood for. Everything was pretty much normal on Mikes ship AlphaOmega. As normal as you can get anyway. Then something out of the norm happens.

"Would everyone please report to the bridge now." Mike's voice rings through the halls of the ships.

Everyone drops everything that they were doing and quickly makes their way to the bridge.

"What's wrong Mike." Asks Goku the moment he steps onto the bridge.

Mike and the two now sixteen-year-olds turn to the others with a loop sided grin on their faces.

"It is time." Says Mike

"Time for what?" asks Krillin.

"Time to go home." Says Gohan. The others look at each other with happy faces as they sit down and strap themselves in.

"Hang on. This is going to be a very bumpy ride." Says Mike as he grabs the controls. "Computer, ready for burnout sequences." All of a sudden the ship starts to shake uncontrollably. Then the blue-white spirals that they were use to seeing on the outside of the ship turns into a red-hot spirals of flames. Then a ding sound is heard, similar to that of an oven timer, and everything just stops. All that you can see outside of the windows is black empty space. If you look a little closer though, you can see a star in the distance.

"Welcome home people."

"But there's nothing out there Mike." Says Goku.

"Thank you mister obvious. Of coarse there's nothing out there. The earth was destroyed three years ago, remember."

"Oh yea."

"Anyway, all of you will remain in space while Gohan, Videl, and I go to the earth to fight."

"Didn't you just say that there was no earth? How can you go there if there is no there to go to?" asks Goku.

"Goku just stop talking for a minute and listen. Before we go down there I have to rebuild the earth from scrap."

"Oh. I get it now . . . I think."

"Good for you Goku." Mike then gets up and walks straight through the widow that separates the bridge from the outside. Every is shocked when he does this but calms down when they realize that being out in space doesn't bother him.

Mike raises his hands as his entire body starts to glow. Mike's eyes start blazing a golden light straight at the point where the earth should have been. Little by little, out of thin are a ball of molten rock is formed. From that came a layer of super compressed rock, then more rock, and finally the crust. Then, what looked like drops of green water comes out of Mike's hands and spreads to all parts of the newly formed planet. Following the green droplets came blue ones, which filled the places in which the green ones missed. Pretty soon, the entire planet is covered in plant life and water. He stops then and goes back into the ship.

"The battle is about to begin." Says Mike.

"What makes you so sure brat?" Asks Vegeta.

"Just look at the earth. All of the plant life I just created is dieing. All of the oceans I just filled are drying up. The earth is becoming nothing more than a barren wasteland. That is due to Leo and his army whom are sucking the life right out of the earth in order to make them stronger. That's why I didn't put any animal life or revive the people just yet." Mike then turns to Gohan and Videl. "Are you two absolutely sure you want to come with me. You know what will happen if the two of you die."

"We know. We are also absolutely sure of this. Besides, you said so yourself, the two of us have the most potential then anyone you have ever trained in the past. You could use are help and you know it." Says Gohan.

Chichi and Jesanya intervene at that point. "The two of you are not going. I do not want to lose my baby." What surprises everyone is that the two says the same exact thing at the same exact time.

"Mom, Chichi. We are not babies. We are two of the most powerful beings in existence, besides many of Leo's Hell-Spawn. We are old enough, and mature enough, to make our own decisions. We are going to help Mike in any way we can and no one will stop us from doing so." (A/N: That was a bit harsh but hey it gets the point across.)

The two women bow their heads in defeat. "You are right honey. You are old enough to. We just don't want anything to happen to you. We love you too much." Says Jesanya in a whisper.

"I know mom, and we love you guys too. This is just something that we have to do." With that Gohan and Videl says a quick goodbye to everyone and walks over to where Mike is.

"Last chance to back out."

"Are you kidding me? After the hell you put us through, you better believe that we're coming with you." Says Gohan.

"If your sure. Follow me." Mike leads the two teens to an elevator and has it go down to the first floor.

"What are we doing down here Mike?" asks Videl.

"We are going to need a few . . . weapons if you will." Mike enters the password in the panel and the door to the armory, which no one has yet to have seen, opens and reveals a very shocking sight. "I'd like to introduce you to a few of my little toys."

"YOU CALL THOSE THINGS LITTLE?!"

"Yes. Now let me introduce you to them. (A/N: I do not own any of the following things. Actually I think Bandai owns most of them with a few exceptions.) On the left are various Gundams. There is Gundam Wing Zero, Gundam Heavyarms Kai, Gundam Sandrock Kai, Gundam Deathscythe Hell, Gundam Altron, and Gundam Epyon. On the right are various Zoids. There is Liger Zero, Ligra Zero, Blue Blade Liger, Red Blade Liger, Berserk Fury, Geno Breaker, Shadow Fox, Raynos, Storm Sworders, and Lightning Synx (A/N: spelling?). The dragon over there is called Escaflowne, and those weird looking humanoid machines over there are called Evangelions."

"Mike, are all of those just mindless machines that need a pilot or do they have minds of their own?" asks Gohan.

"They all could be piloted but they also are living, breathing, creatures. They have free will and are some of my friends. I trust them with my life and you should do the same."

"If you trust them Mike then we trust them."

"Great, now lets get you two some kick ass weapons. You Gohan seemed to excel at wielding a sword so I will give you this ki sword called the Dragon Head Sword. It allows yourself to channel your ki into the sword, giving it some unbelievable abilities such as creating a huge dragon out of your ki and using it to back you up. You Videl are good at wielding a Sai pair (A/N: It's a small weapon with three points. It has that typical trident shape.) They are called the Kaishi Sai, which means the Sai of Mysterious Death. Each of the tips has a special kind of poison that will kill anyone with a black sole in less then an hour. The poison has no antidote and it will never have to be replaced. The only down side is that you must be more powerful in whatever area that your target in order for the poison to work. Any other time, it's just a regular Sai. One more thing about both of your weapons is that they are both virtually indestructible."

"Cool." Says Videl.

"Now to get down to prepare for battle. Computer! We need some weapons . . . lots of weapons." Mike says with a smirk. All around them thousands upon thousands of different kinds of weapons appear out of the floor. "Grab whatever you can carry."

"Right." The two teens say at the same time.

After about five minutes the three are ready for battle.

"Listen up everyone. (A/N: Mike is also talking to all of the Zoids, Gundams, ect. as well as Gohan and Videl.) It is time for battle. This battle will be fierce. You all will be putting your lives on the line by following me into battle. If you are with me then follow me to the battlefield. Our destination is Earth." (A/N: Is it me, or does that sound a little familiar.)

Mike opens the door that leads to the outside and flies out with everyone else following him. (A/N: Mike taught Gohan and Videl how to survive in space during their training.)

< Hey Piccolo, can you hear me? >

< Yes Mike. What do you want? >

< You see that red button next to you by that large screen? >

< Yes. >

< If you push it, a camera will start to follow each one of us so that you guys can see what's happening on earth. All the cameras will be displayed at the same time on that screen. >

< Got it. > Piccolo pushes the button and sure enough, three separate boxes appear. One showing Mike, one showing Videl, and one showing Gohan as they fly to the earth.

"All right you two, are you ready?" asks Mike as he looks over to Videl and Gohan.

"Ready as we will ever be Mike." Says Gohan.

"Then lets go kick some Hell-Spawn ass." With a burst of speed, the group quickly makes their way to the Earth. The moment they landed though, all hell broke loose.

Out of the ground comes thousands upon thousands of Hell-Spawns from every class. They quickly surround the group but didn't attack. Instead, they just stood there, waiting for something to happen.

"Hello brother. It's so good to see you again. It's been a while since we talked." Says Leo as he walks up to the group.

"It hasn't been long enough Leo." Mike says as he throws a glare at his brother.

""Well this is new Angel. Instead of putting the chosen into hiding, you brought them straight to me. I do believe that this is a first."

"You have no idea how wrong you are Leo. They may have once been the two chosen but not anymore. I transferred that part of their genes into two others and you will never find them."

"WHAT?! How can you do something like that? That is completely out of character for you Angel!"

"I know, but these two here wanted so bad to kick all your candy-asses, with my help of coarse, and I just couldn't say no." Mike says with a sly smirk on his face.

< That reminds me Mike, whom did you give the responsibility to? > Asks Gohan.

< Well I had to find two young people who are destined to be together. So I gave it to Trunks and Maron. > (A/N: I am not a T/M fan. More of a T/P fan but you will understand later why that happened.)

< Do the others know what you did? >

< Not a clue. >

"I hate to break up that conversation that I know your having but if you wont tell me where the power is, then I'm just going to have to kill everyone the hard way. Including you . . . ATTACK!"

Leo's entire army started to charge straight for Mike and the others.

"So Mike, how many are there?" asks Videl.

"According to my count, there is exactly one million, four hundred, thirty-two thousand, eight hundred and fifty-four Hell-Spawns."

"That's a lot of Hell-Spawns. So what's the plan?" asks Gohan.

"The plan is that you two along with the Blue Blade Liger and the Red Blade Liger will attack the third on the left. The other ground Zoids and the Gundams will go after the third on the right. The dragons and air-type Zoids will cover our backs from the sky. I will attack the third right down the middle."

"Sounds good to me."

"Me too."

"Good now lets go kick some Hell-Spawn ass. Right back to the Hell that they came from. WOOOOOOO!" With that, the greatest battle that the Earth has ever seen begins.

A/N: DAMN IT!! I wanted this to be my last chapter but as I go along I realized that I could make the battle scene another chapter because if I don't then this chapter will be so long . . . to hell with it. This is the final chapter before the epilogue so I might as well make it my longest. Except there's just one little problem. I just got a case of writers block. Sorry it's taking so long but now that I've got it all planed out I'm ready to continue. So on with the show!

As Mike told them to, Gohan, Videl and the two Blade Ligers went left while the others went right. Mike just goes straight down them middle. At the same time everyone clashes with someone and start fighting with everything they got. Gohan and Videl were soon overwhelmed though. With one look at each other they jump back a little and start to power up. The two demi-Saiyans quickly go through the Super Saiyan levels and quickly makes it to level four; only they didn't stop there. There power continues to rise as they go through a multitude of levels. There's not much of a difference to every four levels except that the hair was a different color. (A/N: For example, a level six Super Saiyan looks exactly like a level two Super Saiyan only with white hair instead of gold.)

By the time that the two teens finish powering up, they are at level 31 which is a level three Super Saiyan with a sky blue hair color. The two quickly rejoin the battle and starts ripping through the weaker level Hell-Spawns with ease but they were starting to struggle a bit with some of the stronger ones.

Over with Mike, he is just cutting through the Hell-Spawns like they weren't there, literally. He now has a sword in both of his. The two swords have great details in them. The hilts were exactly the same. They are made out of gold with a design of a dragon, a snake, a phoenix, and an angle with great wings all woven together. The bottom of the hilts had a little grove in them, like something could be fit into them. The blades themselves were light in weight but made out of the strongest metal in all existence. They were virtually indestructible. The edges of the blades were so sharp that the edges, which were on both sides of each blade, couldn't be seen. Spanning down the middle of the blades were symbols from a lost language that seems to glow every time a blade sliced through something. Gohan and Videl can see out of the corner of their Mike kicking all of their asses without the least bit of difficulty.

:: Hey Gohan, this is getting us nowhere. They just keep coming. ::

:: I know. . . I've got an idea on how we could end this sooner but it will be dangerous. ::

:: Now when has that stop us before. ::

:: Good point. Follow me. ::

Gohan jumps up and starts flying towards Mike with Videl following close behind. In route they knock out all Hell-Spawn that got in their ways.

"May I ask what the hell you two are doing over here when you should be with the Blade Ligers?"

"Mike listen, Videl and I will fight the Hell-Spawn idiots. We'll clear a path for you straight to Leo."

"Did you two get hit in the head or something? It's suicide to leave all these bitches to you two alone."

"Yea we know, but it's the best way. You will have more energy when you fight Leo and plus you've said that if you get rid of Leo, his army disappears too."

Mike thinks about it for about a total of two seconds. "Alright. You two watch each other's backs." Says Mike with a smirk.

"Sure thing Mike." Says Videl as she and Gohan drop down into similar stances.

"Ka . . . Me . . . Ha . . . Me . . . HA!" Two identical blasts comes out of their outstretched hands, going straight through the Hell-Spawn army straight to their master who is standing in the back with a emotionless face. The blast utterly destroys all of the weaker Hell-Spawns and severely injures the stronger ones. The only one that wasn't affected by the blast was Leo. He just stands there with the same emotionless look on his face without a scratch on him.

Mike wastes no time and rushes forward through the new path straight at Leo. Leo sees him coming and starts to smirk. He too starts to charge straight at Mike. The two meet halfway in a might clash. Energy starts to ripple all around them as they start to fight each other. After twenty minutes of senseless fighting, the two back off with barely a scratch on either one of them. They both stare at each other with pure hatred.

"Tell me something Angel. Have you yet shown your . . . pupils your true form?"

"To tell you the truth Leo, I have yet to have a reason to. But knowing you, I'd say a reason to show them has just presented itself."

"Oh how right you are Angel." With that Leo starts give off a black glow as he starts to power up higher then ever. Mike too starts to power up but he gives off a golden glow. All of a sudden, their nails start to grow an inch longer and very sharp. Their hair starts to wave upwards like fire. A group of small spikes come out of their knees, elbows, and shoulders. Mike's eyes turn completely gold while Leo's goes completely black. Their shirts and coats get ripped off of their bodies due to the energy billowing around them. On each of their chests was a circle full of strange symbols that starts to glow a light shade of blue. Each of the two brothers had two long scars going down the length of their backs, which starts to open. As blood starts to spill from them, a pair of wings comes out of each of their backs. Leo's were black and looked like leather while Mike's were made out of pure white feathers. As soon as the transformation is complete the two brothers look at each other in the eye and lets out a mighty roar as their power skyrockets to unproportional heights. The battle around the two bothers has long since been forgotten as everyone stares at them with shock and fear.

"HOLY SHIT THERE STRONG!" yells Videl.

"No kidding. According to my estimates if this is their full power then they could only reach about forty percent of their power in their human forms." Says Gohan who is in total shock at the two brothers.

"Damn that's powerful. They seem like they're even in strength but I can see that Mike has a slight edge over Leo. Didn't Mike say that whenever they fought, he was either the same or weaker then Leo?"

"Yea, I noticed that too. It must be because Mike didn't have to waste his energy on the Hell-Spawn." There conversation is soon interrupted though by Kibito Kai.

< Gohan, Videl. Can you two hear me? >

< Yea Kibito Kai. What's up? >

< I just now remember something that Mike told us three years ago. Didn't he say that Leo was immortal and can't be killed? >

< Yea. Why? >

< Then how does Mike plan on winning this fight? >

< We asked him the same thing a while ago. This is what he said. Mike has created a dimensional hell so-to-speak. He calls it Oblivion. It's a dimension were all waste goes. If anything with a soul were to enter it, they would be trapped forever. While inside, the dimension itself will slowly eat away at someone's soul for all eternity. The only exception to this though is Leo. He has found a way to be able to escape Oblivion before anything could happen to him, though it takes him about two months to do it. The plus side to this though is that sending Leo to Oblivion locks him and his entire army out of the dimension that he just came from. This may not be permanent but Leo rarely goes back to the same dimension since he has no control over where he's going when traveling through dimensions. Another plus side is that it leaves him severely weakened, giving Mike a chance to find him again to repeat the process. >

< So how does Mike actually send things to Oblivion? >

< There are two ways actually. An easy way and a hard way. Though the easy way is very dangerous to do. >

< What is the easy way? >

< The easy way is just to open a portal straight to Oblivion. The only thing though is that this forms a vacuum for lack of the better word for it. Nothing can overcome this type of vacuum. Not even a black hole could overcome it. >

< And the hard way? >

< The hard way is a bit complicated. The two swords that Mike is using right a little bit before is a major part of it. The hilts of those swords can combine to form a type of sword/staff. Mike then has to pour an exact amount of energy into those swords causing the ends to bend towards him turning it into a bow. He then extends his palm out and generates an arrow of light that has a specific amount of energy and a specific frequency to it. He calls it the Arrow of Judgment. He then mounts the arrow into the bow, pulls it back, and takes aim. Now here is the really hard part. If the arrow passes through a pure soul then nothing will happen to that person. If it passes through a dark soul then it will cause pain to the person, which is proportional to the amount of blackness in that soul. Now in order to send someone to Oblivion with it, he must strike the person in the exact center of his or her heart. >

< How can he possibly manage to do that? >

< Don't know but he's been doing for about seven billion years. So he must be good at it. >

Back to the battle the two brothers were fighting it out with not only there fist but also their signature weapons. Mike was using his two swords in their staff form while Leo is using a strange sword that had seven blades slashing around like snakes.

"Give it up Angel. You can't win."

"You know something. You've said that every time we meet in battle and every time I still KICK YOUR ASS!" Mike then unleashes a very large Masanko. (A/N: In case I've forgotten to mention this but Mike knows ever technique of all of the Z-Fighters plus many more.)

When the smoke clears, all that is left of Leo is his left arm, left leg, and everything in between on the left side of his body. Leo quickly rejuvenates and starts the battle again only this time he was pissed off. The battle remained fierce between the two supreme beings. It lasts for about an hour before Leo finally starts to get the upper hand. All the while everyone around them stopped fighting long again. The two teens though were starting to get very worried of Mike's predicament.

"Gohan, what are we going to do? Mike can't keep this up forever." Says a very worried Videl.

"I know, I know. But what can. . . we. . . do?" Gohan's face suddenly went rigid.

"Gohan what is it?"

"Mike needs to find some way to keep Leo still for just a few seconds, right?

"Yea why. . . oh no?"

"We have no choice Videl. We have to do this."

"I know. . . No matter what happens Gohan, I will always love you."

"And I will always love you too Videl." The two share a quick kiss before turning towards the two brothers fighting. "Ready?"

"Ready."

"Set?"

"Set."

"GO!" the two yell in unison as they charge towards the two brothers. Everyone is caught off guard as the two ram straight in to Leo with each of them holding one of his arms.

"What the hell is this?" yells Leo.

"ARE YOU TWO FUCKING CRAZY?" yells a very bloody and beat up Mike.

"YEP." Says Gohan. "NOW WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!"

Mike finally understood what they were doing as did Leo.

"ARG!! LET GO OF ME YOU FILTHY MORTALS!"

"HELL NO! YOUR GOING DOWN LEO!" yells Videl.

A bloody and beaten Mike starts to power up his attack all the while thinking one thing. ~ Don't you two dare die on me. Because of that ritual I did on you, if you die, you can't come back. ~ Mike's staff finally turns into a bow all the while glowing green. He then holds his hand out and an arrow of light comes out of it just like Gohan said it would. He then sets it into the bow and pulls back.

"Well Leo. Sorry that I can't say its been fun seeing you again but its time for you to go. ARROW OF JUDGMENT!" Mike releases the arrow. Leo sees it coming and starts to freak.

"NO! I WILL NOT LOSE AGAIN! ARGGGG! LET GOOOOOOOO!" Leo unleashes a huge ki blast from each hand that goes straight through Gohan and Videl throwing them back. Fortunately it was too little, too late. The arrow hits its mark. "NOOOOO! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I LOST AGAIN!" A black portal appears behind Leo and a bunch of bloody hands shoot out, grabs Leo, and drags him in.

"See ya bitch." Says Mike as he uses what power he has left to levitate Gohan and Videl's still bodies over to him and starts to heal them. He manages to close the gaping hole in their chests before he too collapses to the ground. None of the three are moving and that starts to worry those on the ship.

"Why aren't they moving?" asks a young Goten as he watches with tears in his eyes. Chichi and Jesanya are already wailing off to the side. For the first time in his life Goku truly gets pissed off.

"LISTEN HERE YOU STUPID COMPUTER. I WANT YOU TO TAKE THIS DAMN SHIP OVER TO THEM THIS INSTANT. OR DO I HAVE TO START RIPPING YOU TO PIECES!" Everyone, including the two women who were wailing stares at Goku in complete and utter shock at Goku's outburst.

"No need to yell. I was planning to anyway." The ship starts it's decent on to earth as the last of the Hell-Spawn seems to turn to ash. Everyone quickly gets off the ship and makes their way over to the three bodies. Dende and Kibito Kai quickly gets to work on healing them. Dende is healing Gohan while Kibito Kai goes over to Mike first. Two seconds after he starts though, Mike starts to talk.

"Heal the others first. I'll be fine."

"Right." Kibito Kai quickly gets to work on Videl. After he and Dende do all that they can do for the two they get to work on Mike. After five minutes, Mike manages to get up. "You shouldn't get up. We've barley healed you yet."

"I know but these two are more important." Says Mike as he checks the two still bodies on the ground next to them. Mike spreads his wings and mutters a quick spell. Soon little orbs of gold light starts to fall from his wings and onto their bodies. After what seems like eternity the two get up. Almost everyone rushes over to them quickly to see how they were doing. After assuring everyone that they were fine they look up to Mike.

"Did we do good Mike?" asks Gohan.

"Actually that was the most foolish thing I have ever seen someone do." Says Mike with a smirk. Everyone falls over anime style.

"At least it worked!" says Videl.

"Actually I was getting ready to unleash my ultimate attack. It would have him so messed up he would have to regenerate everything slowly and I could of easily hit his heart just like I do every other time I fight him."

"What?" says a wide-eyed Gohan.

"In other words, what you two did was utterly pointless." Says Mike as he starts laughing. The two teens look at each other then back to Mike before finally fainting to the ground. They quickly snap out of it though and gets back up.

"So what are we going to do now?" asks Videl.

"Now I will bring everyone back to life while you two rest."

"How do you plan to do that? Dende's Dragonballs were destroyed along with the earth." Says Piccolo.

"You'll see." Says Mike with a slight twinkle in his eye."

A/N: This is where I will end it. Don't worry there is an epilogue so please read that when I post it in a few days. It will set up a few things for future stories. And sorry about the rush-ness of Mike and Leo's battle. I'll try to make it better my next stories. So stay tuned for the final installment of HELLS RISING!