Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hells Rising ❯ Tearful Goodbyes with New Beginnings ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Here it is. The conclusion to my story, Hells Rising. I would like to thank DarkAngel-Raven for giving me his story since he no longer wanted to write it. I would also like to thank all of the readers who have given me some positive feedback to each of my chapters. All right, enough of this sentimental crap. Let's finish this. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the finale.

"Normal Conversation"

< Telepathic Conversation >

~ Thinking ~

:: Bond ::

Chapter 27 - Tearful Goodbyes with New Beginnings

Mike calls over his Liger Zero. "Hey buddy, mind giving me my little toys that I stashed away in you?" The Liger gives out a mighty roar before opening a hidden hatch in his front right paw. Mike walks over to it and pulls out a long, thin box. He then steps away from everyone, opens the box, and spill the contents of the box onto the ground. All of the Z-Fighters gasp at what they see.

"Mike! Are those . . . are they . . . "

"Yes Krillin they are. Those are my own, personal, Dragonballs. I created them nearly three billion years ago shortly after the first Dragonball dimension was created." Sure enough, on the ground were seven round orbs with each its own personal number of stars on it. The only differences in these Dragonballs to Dende's Dragonballs were that Mike's were blue with white stars.

"This dragon could do just about everything I can do. I created it so I didn't have to waste so much energy brining people back to life." States Mike as he brings his arms over the Dragonballs. "Oh mighty dragon hears my call! Come forth to grant my wishes all! I call you by name, Sage! MY ETERNAL DRAGON!" As soon as he says this, the sky goes b lack as lightning shoots out of the Dragonballs and straight into the sky. After a few minutes the lightning starts to take shape. Out of it comes out the largest dragon that anyone has seen.

"Man. That thing looks just like Shenron only five times larger." Exclaims Yamcha. He's right too. Not only was he much larger then Shenron but also instead of green scales it had black ones and his underside was silver and not yellow. Where Shenron's eyes were red, his were gold, just like mikes.

"YOU HAVE SUMMONED ME. FOR WHAT REASON HAVE YOU DONE SO?"

"Yo Sage, I have a few favors to ask of you. First I want you to restore the earth as it was before Leo destroyed it. Then I want you to revive every life form that is supposed to be alive on this planet. Finally, I want you to erase everyone's memory about everything that occurs after the end of my tournament."

Sage pauses for a minute to take this entire in. "IT SHALL BE DONE." His eyes start to glow gold as everything is restored to the way it once was. "IT HAS BEEN DONE. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE THAT YOU WISH FROM ME?"

"No that's all buddy. You can go back to sleep now." Says Mike.

"VERY WELL. UNTIL NEXT TIME." Sage starts to shrink, forming seven balls of light. All of a sudden, the light dies down and in its place were seven, perfectly round stones, which fall straight to the ground. Mike walks over and picks them up before putting them back into their box and then into Liger's leg.

"Hey Mike. How many wishes can you make on that dragon and how come they don't scatter around the world like all of the others do? Also, how long does it take for them to recharge?" Asks Gohan.

"I guess that you can make as many wishes as you can until he runs out of power. As for the scattering thing, they don't do it because when I made them, I made them so that they come back to me after they are used. It takes one week, give or take a few hours for each wish that you made. Since I made three, it will take about three weeks for them to recharge." Says Mike as the Ligers, Gundams, and dragons disappear before anyone sees them.

"So what happens now that this is all over?" asks Videl.

A sad look comes across Mike's face but quickly disappears before anyone could notice. "For you guys, it is over. You now can hopefully live out the rest of your lives. As for me though, I have two months rest before I have to find out which dimension Leo will strike next. Then I repeat the process all over again." Everyone goes quiet after Mike says this. Gohan and Videl share a quick glance before Gohan speaks up.

"When do you plan on leaving?"

"I'm planning to leave in about twenty-four hours. There are a few things that I need to take care of before I go.

"Do you think that you can extend that to a week?" asks Gohan.

"What for?"

The two demi-Saiyan teens share another glance before Videl speaks up. "Because we are getting married in a week."

Mike slightly raises an eyebrow at this while a stunned silence spreads across the group before Chichi and Jesanya rushes over to the two teens to start babbling on and on about how they can't possibly get everything ready in only a weeks time.

Gohan looks over to Mike, completely ignoring the two hysterical women. "So do you think that you can make it?"

"Sure thing G-man." Mike turned to leave before being stopped by Gohan.

"Hey Mike. Didn't you say that you had just about every license that you could possibly get?"

"Yea, why?"

"Would you happen to have a minister license?"

"Sure thing man. I'll be glad to perform the service for you."

"Thanks Mike!" yells Videl as she is being dragged to a nearby bridal store by all of the women. (A/N: Yes, even Number 18 helping.) With that Mike disappeared while Gohan asking Mirai to be his best man while Videl was asking Lime to be her maid of honor.

***A weak later***

"By the power vested on me by the power of just about every thing imaginable. I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride." That is exactly what Gohan does as he and Videl seal their marriage with the traditional kiss. The women were crying, Goku looks hungry; Vegeta looks like he wants to be somewhere else, while everyone else was happy for the two. The two teens walk up the aisles to lead everyone over to the reception hall for some food. (A/N: Leave it to Saiyans to think about having food before a honeymoon.)

After about an hour, everyone is sitting around talking to each other.

"So where are you two going to for your honeymoon?" asks Mike.

"Actually Mike we're not really sure." Says Videl.

"Yea we wanted to be here for when you leave tomorrow." For some reason Chichi and Jesanya gets up from the table saying that they need to go powder their noses even though everyone could tell that fresh tears started falling from their eyes.

"What was that about?" asks Mike.

"Don't know? Right Gohan?" says Videl with the added effect of her glare.

"Huh, oh yea, I don't know. Maybe they're just sad to see you go."

"What are you two up to?" asks Mike.

"Nothing. What makes you think were up to something." Says Gohan a little too fast.

"Yea, right. Well, there are still a few things that I need to pack for tomorrow. I'll see you guys tomorrow at noon at CC."

"Yea, sure Mike." Says Gohan.

Later that night Gohan and Videl are getting into bed. "You sure that you want to do this Videl? We will be giving up a lot to do it."

"Yea I know. But I know that deep down, it's the right thing to do and that we're destined to do it. Besides we already told our families that we will."

"As long as your sure Videl. Sweet dreams, Mrs. Son." Says Gohan as he gives Videl a light kiss.

"You too, Mr. Son." Says Videl with a smile.

It's now 11:50 and everyone is assembled on the lawn in front of CC.

"Good luck to you Mike. I'm sure that you're going to need it." Says a smiling Goku.

"Yea I probably will." Mike then moves on to the end of the line, which just happened to be Gohan and Videl. "You two take care of each other you hear."

"Yea sure thing Mike." Says Videl as she gives him a quick hug.

"We will." Says Gohan as he shakes Mike's hand. As mike turns to go, Gohan doesn't let go of his hand causing Mike to turn back around with a questioning look on his face. Before he can say anything Gohan speaks up with a very serious tone in his voice. "We want to come with you."

All of the Z-Fighters are in shocked. All except Gohan and Videl's families. They just had a sad yet proud look on their faces. Mike just looks mildly surprise.

"No chance in Hell."

"WHAT?" yell both Gohan and Videl.

"I will not let you two throw your lives away."

"We are not throwing are lives away. We are giving them meaning."

"I don't care. You're still not coming with me."

"Yes we are." Says Gohan.

"No your not." Says Mike

"Yes we are." says Videl.

"No your NOT!" says Mike.

"YES WE ARE!" they both say.

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES!" with that both Gohan and Videl punches Mike in the face sending him flying back a couple of yards. Everyone is shocked by this action but not more so then Gohan and Videl themselves. Mike just gets up with a smirk on his face.

"That's the spirit." Says Mike with a slight chuckle in his voice. "You two do understand the sacrifices that you will have to make if you join me. You will have to be granted eternal youth. You will never age while those around you do. You will never be able to bear children and you will probably never see your family again. Although, there is a good chance that you will see alternate versions of them but I know that that is not the same."

"We already know all that and we are already prepared for it. Wait does this mean that we can come?" asks Gohan with hope in his voice.

"Sure if you want, but we're leaving now."

All the Z-Fighters give them a quick goodbye.

"So where are you guys heading now Mike?" asks Krillin.

"I have a feeling that Leo is going to a dimension that I have dubbed the Harry Potter dimension." (A/N: Hint, hint.)

"What's so special about that dimension Mike?" asks Bulma.

"Well it's most known for many humans' abilities to control magic." With that Mike snaps his fingers and a giant portal opens in front of them. Gohan and Videl take one last look to their family and friends before walking into the portal. Mike starts to walk in but abruptly stops and turns around. "I almost forgot. I have a small present for you Kibito Kai."

"Huh? A present for me?"

"Yup." Mike snaps his fingers again and out of nowhere, the female Supreme Kai appears alive and kicking. (A/N: Sorry, I forgot what quadrant she's in charge of.) Kibito Kai is in complete shock.

"Hey there Shin, you've changed over the years. For the better too." She says seductively. Kibito Kai stutters a bit while blushing madly.

"Have fun you two." Says Mike as he steps into the portal. The Z-Fighters will never see these three great heroes ever again. (A/N: Well those Z-Fighters anyway.) Mike has one final thought though before stepping in. ~ Welcome to my world you two. We are going to have a hell lot of fun. Who knows, maybe one day I'll tell you the real reason why I agreed to let you join me. ~

A/N: That's all for Hells Rising. Sorry but you wont know what Mike was talking about for quite a while. And yes the sequel to this story will take place in Harry Potter. I will not start it though until I read the fifth book, which if I'm not mistaken comes out in a little more than a weak from now. Keep an eye out for it. I will announce when I start it in one of my chapters for The New DBZ. So stay tuned for the next installment of Mike's, Gohan's, and Videl's new adventures.