Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hero of the Day ❯ The possibly eleventh chapter ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~^~^~^~^~^~

The possibly eleventh chapter

~^~^~^~^~^~

On a sunny day in early summer, a day when clothing was optional, a day when air-conditioning was necessary, a day when swimming pools were mandatory, two figures might have been spotted sunning themselves beside a secluded mountain lake.

"Gohan, would you do me a favour and sunscreen my back, please?"

The pair of demi-Saiyans were relaxing after an extended training session - real martial arts training, at that, despite both males' barely-contained urges to … do other things.

"Thanks koi … mmm, you're so good with your hands…"

It was a wonder, really, that they'd actually managed to get any training done with the constant flirting and innuendo that persistently peppered their conversation.

"It's difficult not to be when it's you I'm touching."

Randy little buggers, both of them. The honeymoon period hadn't yet passed for Trunks and Gohan's relationship, meaning that the two of them were inseparable. Depending on what sort of mood they were in, this was either ridiculously romantic or horrendously hentai, inductive of rotting teeth or cold showers, but always cute.

"…How do you like it when I do that - my hands doing anything for you now, Trunks?"

As he spoke Gohan's hands ghosted up the younger boy's spine in an astoundingly ambiguous approach to massage - Trunks wasn't sure, when a shiver ran over his skin, whether the sensation was relaxing or insanely ticklish.

"Gods, you'd never guess I was the son of Mr. No Emotions, Prince Arrogance … whoa, I didn't just think of my dad, did I?"

The alarm that appeared on Trunks' countenance chronologically coincidentally with his unspoken thoughts wasn't noticed by Gohan, who kept rubbing his back in an increasingly erotic manner, utterly unaware that anything was wrong.

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit … think of something else, Trunks, you gotta think of something else right now … Gohan!"

Determined to get thoughts of the parent he'd never known very firmly out of his head, the troubled teenager turned his thoughts to the demi-Saiyan whose hands were all over his back and shoulders. Gohan awake, Gohan asleep, Gohan in bed, Gohan in him, Gohan fighting, Gohan eating, Gohan in leather, Gohan in nothing…

"Uh, Trunks … are you drooling?"

Too late. The lilac-haired teenager was well beyond the reach of logical thought now. A blissful smile was firmly fixed on his face as his dreams took him to places any Gohan fangirl would recognise instantly.

"Damn kid's fallen asleep … doesn't realise we don't have time to stuff around - those androids aren't going to kill themselves, not unless somebody stuffs 'em full of the gloomy black pills first…"

So saying, Gohan picked Trunks up and dumped him unceremoniously in the lake.

"Wwrrrrnnnghyaaaahhh!!!"

…Or words to that effect…

"GOHAN WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM THAT YOU CAN'T WAKE PEOPLE UP THE NORMAL WAY YOU SADISTIC BASTARD??"

Hovering a few feet above the surface of the lake, water dripping incessantly and rather pathetically off his tanned skin into the tiny waves below, sapphire snapping sparks in the genetically inherited Royal Death Glare, Trunks looked the picture of fury. If you looked up `Extremely Pissed Off' in the dictionary, you'd find his picture.

"Er … maybe I shouldn't have done that…"

The two part-Saiyans always seemed to get into a pattern of sorts - one would do something to get the other one mad at him, then have to do unmentionable and embarrassingly kinky things to make it better. And contrary to the impression an observer might get, Trunks was in that particular, not to mention embarrassing, situation just as often as Gohan was.

"So … looks like the flying lessons paid off, right Trunks?"

That was not the right thing to say then.

"One of these days, Gohan, I swear…"

The older man perceptibly flinched at the sound of his own name and the growled threat contained therein. Convinced that this was the end of the world, he began praying fervently but silently to Kami to make his end prompt and, preferably, painless.

"But I think I'll save it for the androids."

A reprieve?

"You're not going to kill me?"

The relief in Gohan's voice was palpable, and the air around him so thick with it you could cut it up into cubes and build things with it.

"Or even castrate me?"

Death and disemballment were definitely Trunks' favourite threats, and the apparent (albeit temporary) alleviation of both was almost too good to be true.

"Not this time, koi - what use would you be to me if I did that?"

He had a point.

"Nope, this time I think I'll take it out on the androids - you going to join me or sit here trying to get that lily-white ass of yours to tan?"

Grr…

"Shut up - you love my ass no matter what colour it is!"

-Too bitchy, too stuck-up. Try again.-

"Yes, I'll come with you - somebody's got to make sure you don't fall over and scrape your knees."

Somehow, between the verbal barbs and incessant kinkiness, Gohan and Trunks managed to get their asses - both lily-white and golden-brown, respectively - into the air to track down the destructive duo.

"Ok … here goes nothing … time for revenge … we can do this … I can do it … let's go … I'm ready…"

The set to his jaw, the resolved glint in his eye, the steely weight to his gaze, the determined voice he spoke in, and the strength in his clenched fists all seemed to indicate Trunks' confidence. He was a Saiyan warrior, ready to fight, ready to win.

"Gohan … you'll keep an eye out for me, right?"

Naturally, his sensei knew otherwise.

"Of course I will, Trunks, I'll protect you … I love you, I'd never let them hurt you - I promise I'll stick up for you."

Trunks nodded and smiled gratefully, giving the hand entwined with his own a brief squeeze.

"After all, you were sticking up for me before I chucked you in that lake…"

You can't keep a good hentai down.

~^~^~^~^~^~

THE END

~^~^~^~^~^~