Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hero of the Day ❯ The undebatably tenth chapter ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~^~^~^~^~^~

The undebatably tenth chapter

~^~^~^~^~^~

On a good day, there was a chance that Trunks just might, with the right incentive, manage to lift that artfully sleep-tousled head of his and drag the lazy, lethargic limbs attached to his equally sluggish torso from the comfortable, compelling confines of his bed some vague time before ten in the morning.

"Ggrrrrrrrnnnnghh…"

On a bad day, Gohan stopped him.

"Aack - don't do that … c'mon, it's too early in the afternoon to be - AAAII, don't put strange things in there, you don't know where they've - NOOO, STOP GOHAN, it tickles when you move it around like that-"

By any and all means he deemed to be necessary … or indeed, just fun.

"But Trunks, you look so cute when your face is red like that … reminds me of how your other cheeks looked last night after I bi-oof!"

The sadistic seme Saiyan's experiments were halted in mid-poke when he received an elbow in the gut from his squirming subject's struggles. A further twist and wriggle, and Trunks knocked Gohan right off the bed, landing on top of him.

"Ah, so you want to be seme this time - is that what this is all about?"

His teenage koibito's movements had ceased abruptly and the boy looked away sheepishly, his face flaming even more crimson than before.

"It's … it's not that…"

The embarrassed tone of the younger Saiyan's voice instantly alerted Gohan to potential blackmail material - I mean, to the fact that something was wrong. He focused a morbidly fascinated - I mean, concerned gaze on the lavender-haired teenager, silently asking the boy to explain. The tips of Trunks' ears were practically steaming from the heat, which meant that it was guaranteed to be hilarious - I mean, serious.

"Well, you see … it's about … that … you know, that … that thing you … you put in … there … it … it's gotten … it's stuck."

Gohan blinked.

"Stuck?"

Trunks nodded, crimson raging across his cheekbones.

"Stuck as in trapped and won't come out?"

Another helpless nod. And Gohan really, really tried not to laugh. Honestly, he did. Laughing was the last thing he wanted to do right then. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much he wanted to laugh would rate in the negative numbers. He tried to keep a straight face harder than he'd ever tried to do anything in his life.

"SHUT UP YOU BASTARD, IT'S YOUR OWN STINKING FAULT!!"

It just wasn't hard enough.

"I - swear - I'm going - to kill you - Gohan!"

Only the incensed application of Trunks' fingers to his throat was enough to stop the veritable tidal wave of hysteria erupting from Gohan's chest.

"Urk … Trunks … gerroff … dying … can't … breathe … eargh…"

It's just possible that that may have been the idea…

"I'm … sorry … really … I'll get it … out for you … promise…"

The lilac-haired demi-hentai paused a moment, pondering his choices. On the one hand, the croaking noises his prey made were funny as hell, and he really had earned the punishment. On the other, he could force Gohan to make funny sounds any time he felt like it, and the "thing that had become stuck" was getting more uncomfortable by the second. There was his dignity to consider, after all. How would be feel if he couldn't sit down for the rest of his life?

"All right, all right, I'll stop strangling you - for now - as long as you get this thing out of me, okay?"

With a thankful nod, Gohan gasped in a breath of air as the clenching fingers were removed. He sat on the bed and draped Trunks belly-down across his lap, the better to get at the afflicted area. The azure-eyed teen glared at him warningly.

"And no funny business, got it?"

Gohan looked deceptively wide-eyed and innocent in the face of the demi-prince's near-accusation, Son naivety coming to the fore and excluding every other expression from his face.

"Why Trunks, whatever makes you say that?"

The younger Saiyan scowled at him over his shoulder before crossing his arms and dropping his chin on them with a "hn" that expressed whole sentences.

"Oh, it's self-evident, you say…"

Shrugging, Gohan admitted the truth of this to himself and focused his attention on removing the "thing that had become stuck". But his koibito's suspicions were not proved baseless and long after the affliction had been removed, the darker demi was still exploring that area of Trunks' anatomy with considerable curiosity and enthusiasm. His fingers were steadily disappearing one by one from view and the thirteen-year-old was writhing and moaning in his lap. Gohan had the kid wrapped around his little finger both figuratively and literally.

"Ok … *gasp* maybe funny business … isn't such … *pant* … a bad idea…"

Trunks' hands were spasmodically clenching and relaxing, fisting in the bedsheets even as fisting happened elsewhere. [Censors: "Stop that right there missy! This is a PG-13 fic in case you weren't aware!"] Trunks had raised himself up onto his elbows the better to move his hips in sync with Gohan's hand movements, but the word `up' could be applied to other parts of him also. [Censors: "We're warning you!"] He could feel every motion of his koi's [Censors: "Are you trying to destroy this fic's rating??"] hand and hear the ragged tone of his own voice as he ordered his lover to [Censors: "THAT'S IT!" Shella: "Ok, ok, I'll behave…"] do things the authoress is now allowed to describe in as much detail as she wants. Suffice to say, Trunks liked it. [Censors: "That's better … *under breath* baka hentai onna…"]

"Uh, Gohan … *moan* … is that … your weightband?"

The dark-haired man looked down and discovered that his koi was right. The circle of weighted cloth adorning his wrist was indeed in a position to come into contact with the now-loosened ring of muscle the rest of his hand had already passed. He raised his eyebrows.

"Well, I guess this means nobody can say you're a tightass…"

Trunks laughed out loud, but the mirth was cut short as Gohan redoubled his efforts to make his young koibito scream his name. In a short space of time he'd become addicted to that sound, not least because only then did Trunks sound as funny as Gohan did.

"You have such a one-track mind, Trunks … not that I really mind or anything since it's me who reaps the benefits…"

Trunks could have cheered - not so much at the words themselves as at the now-familiar squeak in the otherwise satiny-smooth silk that constituted Gohan's voice. Evidently the naked bishonen sprawled across his lap, writhing provocatively, had gotten to him at long last.

"D'you … have any idea … *pant* … just how … *gasp* funny you sound, Gohan?"

Little brat…

"Aip!"

The lavender-haired teen yelped as Gohan's free hand connected with the smooth skin of his royal behind, causing a resounding `smack' to fill his ears.

"You like that, do you kid?"

Without waiting for an answer the older man repeated the action, adding the punishment to the treatment he was already giving Trunks' delicious demi-Saiyan derriere. It seemed only seconds before the paler part-human, bucking his hips against Gohan's thigh to try and … uh, relieve himself, was induced into screaming his lover's name. Gohan grinned.

"Hm, guess I'm more skilled than I thought … but then again you have the same effect on me so I can't really talk…"

Carefully manoeuvring out of the wet patch, Gohan settled back against the head of the bed, letting the tired-out teenager cuddle up to him. He was faintly surprised when his formerly fatigued flame made full use of the stretching he'd just received to straddle Gohan's lap and then sit on him. `On him' meaning completely on him.

"Just shut up and shag me."

Needless to say, the dark-eyed demi was delighted to comply.

"Gods, Gohan … I can't believe … I ever … thought I could … *gasp* … stand to blackmail you … by not … letting you do this … to me…"

Despite all evidence to the contrary, Trunks didn't enjoy the humour derived from Gohan's vocal gymnastics to the exclusion of appreciating his mentor's other attributes. Nobody in the lilac-haired teen's position (i.e. with an incredibly buff, toned and sexy demi of darkness between his thighs) could ignore how unbelievably gorgeous Gohan was.

"You know I'd … do anything … for you, Trunks … whether … you let me … do this … or not…"

But it wasn't his looks or his voice that went to the younger boy's heart. It was the way Gohan held him. It was the way he kissed him, as though there was nothing he'd rather be doing. It was the way he cared for him, and looked out for him, and helped him and defended him and protected him … and loved him. Gohan loved him.

"Aaahh … don't do that … stop it, Trunks … you'll make me - oh god…!"

And however funny his voice sounded when he was turned on, Trunks loved him right back.

~^~^~^~^~^~