Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hero of the Day ❯ The undoubtably ninth chapter ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~^~^~^~^~^~

The undoubtably ninth chapter

~^~^~^~^~^~

The shower was nice and warm even before the sluggish hot water system began to get its lazy ass into gear in order to reluctantly run through its role of keeping demi-Saiyan skin from freezing.

"Never again, I swear…"

But to Gohan, who'd recently come from having ice cubes strategically applied to his body whilst blindfolded and being felt up by a nearly-naked nymphomaniac, anything short of Antarctic clime was bound to be perceived as positively toasty.

"Hold the phone … what in Hades' name - Gods, I never even thought that stuff would turn out to be … that…"

Unfortunately for both Gohan and the now-ruined bedsheets he'd lain on, trussed up like a Christmas present right down to the pretty pink bow, "that stuff" was indeed "…that…" and Trunks had not been stingy with the application. Indeed, of the dozen or so substances the younger demi-Saiyan had used in his … games? experiments? torture sessions? … the formerly unidentifiable one ended up being the most difficult to remove.

"Learned your lesson yet, koi?"

The dark-haired Saiyan jumped. Trunks had entered the bathroom without him noticing and was now staring at him from a position leaning enticingly over the counter. His enigmatic blue eyes relishingly raked the red skin of his favourite toy, coloured by a combination of scrubbing, hot water, embarrassment, and the lingering effects of his … ahem … treatment.

"Or perhaps you need me to drum into you one more time…"

Gohan scowled as the thirteen-year-old dominatrix sauntered toward him. He didn't know whether he was pissed off that Trunks had that kind of power over him, or that the kid was wearing nothing more than a scandalously small set of silken, semi-transparent boxers and it was making Gohan get a hard-on just looking at him. Either reason sounded pretty plausible.

"You know I'm supposed to be your master and you're supposed to be my pupil, Trunks, not the other way around!"

The teenager smirked at him, the kind of infinitely infuriating expression (copyright Prince Arrogance himself) that only made the person it was directed at more embarrassingly aware of their own helplessness. It was quite annoying.

"Shut up, Trunks!"

To all appearances the injured innocent, unjustly accused, the deceptively angelic-seeming demi-Saiyan blinked wide cerulean eyes at his frustrated, flustered friend.

"Ha, friend, yeah right - after what he did to me, I think not."

Trunks suppressed the thought as swiftly as it spawned, instead concentrating on maintaining a skin-deep semblance of innocence despite the fact that he knew not even his amazing array of acting abilities could convince Gohan he was anything other than a naughty little boy. His identity as a kinky-minded hentai had been deeply engrained on his koibito's consciousness beyond the skill of anything short of dragonballs to reverse.

"But koi … I didn't say anything…"

That was true - he hadn't actually vocalised his thoughts that time. It was an improvement on normality, since speaking his mind tended to get either Trunks in trouble or Gohan turned on.

"You didn't have to!!"

The darker demi's yell only made his younger counterpart adopt a grin that absolutely begged to be punched. Unfortunately for Gohan, the threat of being deprived of privileges to Trunks' bed was a more powerful motive than the urge for violence, so his anger redirected itself into a quick blonde treatment. The teenager's eyes were quick to plunge south and Gohan blushed again.

"All right, all right, now you know a Super Saiyan's hair changes colour all over - happy now?"

Trunks nodded, his gaze never moving.

"Absolutely, because you see, the last time I had the opportunity to find out this particular bit of information, there wasn't enough light in the broom closet and I was a little distracted by this bloody great pain in my ass…"

-How about a different approach…-

"Absolutely, I'm always interested in anything to do with that part of your body, Gohan-koi."

If it isn't one hentai thing it's another.

"To be honest, Trunks, I would've thought that to be common knowledge from the way you kept staring at my butt during our flying lesson yesterday - it looked like you were trying to bore holes in me with your eyes or something."

Or yet another.

"Aw, poor baby Tunkies needs some eye candy, does he?"

A glint came into poor baby Tunkies' eyes at that moment that even a Son could interpret as something approaching Danger.

"You know Gohan, if I was in your situation right now, I wouldn't patronise me."

The subtle overtone of threat blended nicely with the natural arrogance of Trunks' voice, making Gohan's throat suddenly feel dry. Although in all honesty, he wasn't entirely certain if he was getting scared or hot over the younger boy.

"You see, that would be a pretty silly move."

The scandalously small set of silken, semi-transparent boxers pooled at Trunks' feet and Gohan was on his knees in an instant, no disguising his eagerness.

"I'm so sorry koi, can you ever forgive me?"

As Gohan looked up at him through coal-black lashes, the lavender-haired teenager stepped into the shower with his … pet? toy? slave? … and drew the curtain closed after him, something Gohan, in his haste to cleanse himself of … that … had neglected to do.

"How about I make it up to you…?"

Without waiting for an answer, Gohan leant forward and proceeded to return the favour his young koibito had done for him the previous day.

"Oh … my … god … this was what … it was like … for you … Gohan?"

Poor, deprived Trunks had never been given head before, being an innocent youngin and all, but now, thanks to his teacher's ministrations, he was discovering that it was a very nice experience indeed.

"Geez … no wonder … you can't … get enough of me…"

Of course, Gohan was deprived of the in-blow entertainment Trunks had had, since the guy he was attending to didn't make the kind of silly sounds the sapphire-eyed demi found so amusing. But that didn't mean the older man didn't enjoy every delighted moan and gasp that came from the boy's throat.

"Yeah, rub it in why don't you … bloody smartass…"

Saiyans in general don't take to subordination too well. To be secondary, inferior, to a hentai ten years younger than him was not something Gohan would normally stand for.

"Ah well, you know I love you."

But sometimes pride just isn't all that important.

~^~^~^~^~^~