Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hero of the Day ❯ The most definitely second chapter ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Hero of the Day" by Shella

Summary: Dry humour, cruddy alliteration and teenage hentai-ness abound when Mirai Gohan teaches Trunks how to fly. Yet another YAOI fic by me with the title lifted from a Metallica song! Kinky as hell! Enjoy!

Genre: Humour/Romance

Rating: PG-13

Warnings: Yaoi (as usual), over-use of the word 'hentai' and very many kinky thoughts ;)

Archive: Naturally, ask me first

Disclaimer: Hehe, I'd like to see Funimation try and edit *this* into a half-hour episode. There'd be five seconds of footage! ^_^ So here's the deal: I don't own DBZ, any of the characters, or "Hero of the Day". They belong to Saint Akira, Lord Toriyama and Metallica, respectively.

~^~^~^~^~^~

Chapter Two

Trunks had meant to set his alarm, really.

"HEY TRUNKS, GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT OF BED RIGHT NOW!!"

But somehow it just didn't happen.

"COME ON, GET UP, DAWN WAS TWENTY MINUTES AGO!!"

And there was something so hugely hot & hentai about Gohan ripping the sheets off him...

"Don't stop there, Gohan, can't you see I've still got clothes on?"

The products of a teenage imagination were more than enough to make Trunks roll over onto his stomach so that his ... *ahem* ... interest wasn't obvious to the world. Fortunately his mouth wasn't quite awake so all that came out was a kind of indistinct mumble of:

"Dunh ... Ghh ... seh -- ah ... guh cl ... nn?"

A moment later he was assaulted by two hundred and thirty pounds of grinning, malicious demi-Saiyan. A muffled yelp broke from him and he squirmed, finding himself on his back again with Gohan draped across him.

"Hurry up you slacker, I've been waiting for you for ages -- don't you want to fight the androids any more?"

Bleargh ... why on Earth did Trunks ever agree to getting up at dawn?

"Or maybe you decided you wanted to stop seeing me..."

Oh yeah, he agreed to getting up so he could 'get up' when he saw Gohan … On a more serious note (A/N: Ha. Serious. Yeah, right.) having the much larger demi-Saiyan sprawled across him made the small pyramid in his boxer shorts suddenly gain a few levels, but it was also crushing his lungs.

"Gohan -- gerroff -- can't breathe--"

The black-haired sensei simply smirked smugly at the squirming, struggling teenager, watching as the slender, shapely form beneath him gasped for breath. If Gohan had his way, Trunks would be gasping for entirely different reasons...

"I mean it, Gohan--" *growl* "--would you just freaking get me off -- I mean, get off me?"

But Gohan had heard the hentai howler, and his smile widened.

"If you want me to get you off, Trunks, you only need to ask, it's not like I won't like it as much as you will or even more, especially if you return the favour -- the only question is how, exactly, since there are so many ways I could make you yell my name..."

Hm, Gohan certainly was stuck on making Trunks scream. It was a recurring theme in all his unspoken hentai thoughts. And that had been his longest mute monologue yet.

"What's the matter, did I interrupt a nice dream, Trunks?"

The lavender-haired teen scowled at him. As it happened, Gohan was completely right -- when Trunks had woken up he'd about to show his master exactly how much he'd learned -- but not about flying.

"Yeah, you did interrupt, so why don't you pick up where you left off and get rid of those annoying clothes you're wearing?"

Rewind...

"Shut up Gohan -- I can't get out of bed when I've got this twenty-ton elephant sitting on me, can I?"

Not, of course, that he actually wanted the elephant to go anywhere, except maybe down...

"That was harsh, Trunks."

Good, he deserved it. Really, Trunks was having trouble breathing now, what with the huge, heavy heffalump lying on him. Gohan turned him on, but he was also suffocating him.

"But, I suppose I'll get you off, I mean, get off you now..."

The older man watched, highly amused, as Trunks gaped at him. He chuckled as he sat up, pretending not to notice the lump in the boy's boxers. He had to suppress an urge to rip off the annoying clothing and do something with either his hands or his mouth -- he wasn't picky as to which.

"Go away, Gohan, I have to get dressed."

Well, someone's being a coldfish all of a sudden. Honestly, some people have to learn to take a joke.

"I mean it, I'm not going to train in my boxers!"

Hm, now how can that be twisted? Such a difficult phrase to corrupt … so hard to find a hidden hentai meaning … Or maybe it speaks for itself.

"Ah, you mean you're not going to train in your boxers or anything else, is that right, Trunks?"

Gohan's mouth watered at the hentai thoughts running through his mind. What he wouldn't give to have Trunks without trunks … he knew Bulma had given him that name for a reason…

"Geez you're touchy today, Trunks, what's up with you?"

Touchy? Gohan had no idea…

"Gohan, if I had my way, they could dust for my fingerprints on you with a broom and a pinch of chalk and find more evidence than in a Forensic Exhibition Hall."

-Second attempt-

"Look, if you want me to learn anything you can go now and let me get dressed, okay?"

Reluctantly Gohan left the room, again suppressing a hentai urge. This one was a compulsion to perve through the keyhole as his pupil got changed.

"*Phew*, I'm glad he's gone, I was having serious problems keeping a leash on my mouth..."

Much as he would have liked having Gohan around while he was dressing (although preferably into something a little more ... revealing than a training uniform -- think leather, and lots of it) now, unfortunately, wasn't the time. His mother was asleep in the next room and the noise would surely wake her up. Hell, if Trunks was anywhere near as skilled as he thought he was, the noise would wake people up a mile away. No, now definitely wasn't the time.

~^~^~^~^~^~