Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hero of the Day ❯ The unarguably third chapter ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Wish I could make this a doujinshi, or at least illustrate it ... the facial expressions would be effin HILARIOUS...

PS: sorry about the wait, this thing needs major inspiration & I was kinda busy with other stuff.

"Hero of the Day" by Shella



Summary: Dry humour, cruddy alliteration and teenage hentai-ness abound when Mirai Gohan teaches Trunks how to fly. Yet another YAOI fic by me with the title lifted from a Metallica song! Kinky as hell! Enjoy!

Genre: Humour/Romance

Rating: PG-13

Warnings: Yaoi (as usual), over-use of the word 'hentai' and very many kinky thoughts ;)

Archive: Naturally, ask me first

Disclaimer: Hehe, I'd like to see Funimation try and edit *this* into a half- hour episode. There'd be five seconds of footage! ^_^ So here's the deal: I don't own DBZ, any of the characters, or "Hero of the Day". They belong to Saint Akira, Lord Toriyama and Metallica, respectively.

~^~^~^~^~^~

Chapter Three

There was something about being awake early in the morning that made Gohan itch for a fight.

"Whoa ... is that a Power Pole in my pants or was I just happy to see him?"

But the encounter with a sleepy, sexy spunk had stirred a serious taste for physical activities of another kind.

"I'd better calm down before he finished getting dressed, or he's going to see ... this and know exactly what it's about and Kami knows how he'll react..."

Quickly, Gohan ducked into the bathroom to ... uh ... relieve himself. It wasn't hard, what with having just come from lying on the gorgeous lavender- haired angel who'd told Gohan to get him off. The black-eyed Saiyan knew it had been a slip-up, but he still liked replaying it in his head.

"I mean it, Gohan -" *growl* "-would you just freaking get me off - I mean, get off me?"

Damn, if that wasn't a sure-fire way to kick Gohan's hentai mind into gear, what was?

"Is that a threat or a promise?"

Hoo boy ... today would be a bitch on the ol' self-control.

"Hn ... y'know ... *pant* I think there's something ... aahhh ... wrong with this picture ... *gasp* -might be the fact that it's my hand down there ... ahh ... instead of his mouth..."

The majorly maddening mental images that this phrase conjured, springing sneakily and swiftly into Gohan's mind, caused an embarrassingly loud groan to escape the demi-Saiyan's mouth.

"Geez ... I gotta ... *moan * be more careful ... *pant* or else he'll hear me..."

But it was definitely difficult to keep quiet when, emblazoned on his mind's eyes was the image of the perfect purple-haired prince in nothing but his satin, silken skin. Every deliciously, delightfully devilish detail was there for Gohan to see and relish, like a perfect photo ... oh Kami ...

"Gohan, are you alright - I heard - oh..."

Gohan froze. There in the half-open doorway, adorable azure eyes wide in shock, gaze fixed firmly on the older man's actions, stood Trunks.

"Hey sexy, need a hand?"

The thirteen-year-old bit his lip against the words threatening to bypass his befogged brain and leap straight out of his hentai mouth. Holy Kami, he'd just walked in on his teacher jerking off. And now he didn't seem able to tear his eyes from the region of interest low on Gohan's body.

"Uh ... *cough* Trunks ... I, uh, didn't hear you coming..."

With a massive effort of will, Trunks lifted his eyes from Gohan's generous groin and met the older man's gaze. Both half-Saiyans were rapidly reddening and Gohan looked like he was about to burst into nervous, near-hysterical laughter. Trunks sympathised with him. The utter hentainess of the situation was getting to him, too.

"Sorry, did you need the bathroom, Trunks?"

Amazing ... even with the teenager's irresistibly drifting slowly, steadily south, Gohan was still trying to act nonchalantly normal. Trunks figured that this was more out of desperation and a complete lack of knowledge as to what to do next than anything.

"Please, Gohan, don't mind me ... by all means, continue as you were ..."

At least, that's what he would have thought had his brain not been occupied with the hottest hentai thoughts it had yet entertained. Among them that last one. And this one.

"You want some help there?"

OH. DEAR. KAMI.

"Excuse me??!!"

Gohan's eyes were bugging out of his head. Had Trunks really just said what he'd thought he said? For a moment his mouth wagged loosely, his brain too stunned to bother closing it as it was currently engaged in replaying the teenager's words. ... Holy crap, he had. Trunks had just asked if Gohan wanted some help. The virginal thirteen-year-old had just virtually offered the experienced twenty-three-year-old a hand job.

"Are you serious, Trunks??"

No way in Lucifer's read hell could the kid mean what Gohan thought he meant.

"Maybe..."

Or could he?

"If ... if you want me to..." Gohan could not believe his ears. Trunks fancied him? Trunks fancied him!! Geez, he'd thought the teenager's morning glory (the one he'd experienced close-hand just a few moments ago) had been over a girl ... but no, he was the object of the kid's dreams ... What a trip!

"Kami ... Trunks, I don't know what to say..."

Who was he kidding? He knew exactly what to say. And how to say it. And what to do ...

"Would I ever say no to you?"

WHAT THE...??

"What the...??"

For once in his seriously, severely schizophrenic lifetime, Trunks' thoughts agreed with his words. And, incidentally, the other way around.

"You're kidding ... right Gohan?"

Perfect time for his voice to start breaking, too.

"Nope."

The statement had all the serious, sincere simplicity of Trunks' own feelings. Kami be praised, Gohan really wasn't kidding...

"So ... about your offer...?"

Damn, Trunks wished he had days like this more often.

~^~^~^~^~^~