Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hero of the Day ❯ The undeniably fourth chapter ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Hero of the Day"

by Shella


Summary: Cruddy humour, worse alliteration and teenage hentai-ness abound when Mirai Gohan teaches Trunks how to fly. Yet another YAOI fic by me with the title lifted from a Metallica song! Kinky as hell! Enjoy!

Genre: Humour/Romance

Rating: PG-13 (?)

Warnings: Yaoi (as usual), over-use of the word 'hentai' and very many kinky thoughts ;)

Archive: Naturally, ask me first.

Disclaimer: Hehe, I'd like to see Funimation try and edit *this* into a half- hour episode. There'd be five seconds of footage! ^_^ So here's the deal: I don't own DBZ, any of the characters, or "Hero of the Day". They belong to Saint Akira, Lord Toriyama and Metallica, respectively. I also don't own Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, but Douglas Adams was a certifiable genius & if I was actually making any money off any of my fanfiction it'd be going towards my own copy of that wholly remarkable book! ^__^

A/N: Shout out & virtual hugs go to Rezident Pzyko & sis Meg - thanx for the kickass ideas guys!

& hope y'all like this chapter! My sis read it before I typed it up & then got p.o.'d at me cos there wasn't any more! So my first review was officially a success! ^__^

~^~^~^~^~^~

Chapter Four

So to recap the situation:

"Hey, sexy, need a hand?"

In a massive burst of self-control after walking in on Gohan taking a larret, Trunks had managed to leash his mouth one last time. But whoever oversaw his destiny in Kami's android-inflicted absence wasn't quite as merciful as the 13-year-old would have liked.

"You want some help there?"

The wildly wanton words had leapt out of his mouth before he could bite his tongue. All of Trunks' careful semblance had fallen to pieces with that one sentence, leaving him too shocked at his own extremely embarrassing lack of willpower to do what any thinking person would have done, i.e. turned and run for the hills.

"Would I ever say no to you?"

As it turned out his fearful frozen feet were a blessing, as it gave Gohan a chance to respond in a way that made Trunks want to do cartwheels for joy.

"So ... about your offer...?"

So it was that the teenager found his footsteps leading him across the bathroom to kneel in front of his long-time crush. His heart was pounding in his ears and butterflies were zooming around his stomach way above the legal speed limit.

"Holy Kami, he's huge..."

Managing for once to keep his thoughts out of his throat, Trunks hesitated for a moment, eyeing the shaft in front of him cluelessly. All of a sudden, he had not the slightest idea what to do. He licked his lips nervously.

"Just ... tell me if I'm doing something right, okay?"

He glanced upward as he spoke and saw, to his immense comfort, that Gohan also looked nervous. This reassured him a lot, despite the fact that his mentor now looked more like a Ginyu frog than a Super Saiyan.

"Sure, Trunks, whatever you say..."

The lavender-haired youth returned to checking out Gohan's rather impressive length. The thing seemed to grow, becoming more daunting than ever, intimidating him and reminding him of how little he know, weighing on his mind, eating (poking?) away at his confidence, and finally a frustrated, fiercely flushing Trunks simply reached up and wrapped both hands around it. Gohan gave a gorgeous groan and his head dropped back.

"That ... that's okay ... you can keep doing that if you want to..."

Trunks could barely suppress a snort of laugher at the squeak in the older man's voice and suddenly had to banish a disturbing mental image of Gohan in a chipmunk costume.

"No, thanks, I'm not into bestiality just yet..."

Luckily Gohan was too turned on to hear Trunks' muttering or see the shuddering shake of his young koi's head. The teenager may have been a newbie to the more perverted, practical parts of hentai-ness, but Kami below, was he ever talented! He kept changing grip and rhythm, one minute playing with it gently, the next stroking hard and fast, switching with complete unpredictability.

"Although Saiyans are known as monkeys..."

Absently thinking out loud, Trunks watched with detached amusement the reactions he was getting from Gohan. The guy sure was loud. Right now the noises he was making were disturbingly similar to a poodle begging for a treat. (A.N: nice comparison...)

"Kami ... aah, Trunks, yes ... yessssss ... ahh!"

Briefly removing one hand to scratch his nose, the hentai-minded teenager reflected on the surprising lack of excitement he derived from giving his crush a hand job. It wasn't that his morning glory had faded, but it sure as hell wasn't getting any stronger, either. Hand jobs were just ... impersonal. Trunks slid his eyes back to the throbbing length he was administering to. With swiftness and intensity that would be alarming to anyone who didn't know him, or, indeed, anyone who did, a familiar hentai gleam came into his eyes. He smirked a familiar hentai smirk, grinned a familiar hentai grin, and plunged into unfamiliar but highly hentai territory.

"Phhreeeeow!!!"

You had to be there.

"Now that is what I'm talking about. Much more interesting for all concerned I'd say."

Trunks licked his lips. Not half-bad, really. Could easily have tasted worse. And the noises his koibito made were just priceless.

"With all due respect sensei, you sing like a prepubescent choirboy ... or girl."

Gohan growled and buried his fingers in Trunks' hair.

"Don't be a bitch, Trunks, you know what I want, now give it to me!"

Trunks couldn't suppress a chuckle at the older demi-Saiyan's words and tone, but the vocal activity only turned Gohan on even more, causing him to make the same mouse-like noises again louder, which made Trunks chuckle more, until finally the azure-eyed teen sat back on his heels and laughed out loud. His master glared at him.

"You're such a bitch, Trunks!"

Aw, diddums.

"Yeah, and you love it."

Some people just have no sense of humour. Gohan may have been a gorgeous, god-like genius, but he took himself way too seriously in Trunks' opinion.

"Y'know what Gohan, you take yourself way too seriously in my opinion."

Exactly.

"Bite me."

-Shit!-

"Uh, what I mean is - um ... ah crap..."

Trunks burst out laughing at Gohan's slip-up and quick attempt at recovery, grinning merrily at the severe crimson painting his older koi's cheeks and the sweatdrop that promptly appeared.

"Bite you?"

Nobody needed the hentai insinuations of that phrase spelled out to them.

"With relish..."

Trunks was quite chuffed at his own evident skill. The randomly ridiculous racket Gohan was making was sounding more and more rodent-like with ever passing second, but better that than no reaction at all.

"Aieeee..."

Suddenly, though, his mind turned to a lump of snow as the door opened and his mother walked in.

"Ohh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit..."

Trunks, somewhat muffled by the ... *ahem* ... presence in his mouth, mutely agreed with his koi as they both froze. Time stood still for a moment as the teenager's heart leaped between his ears and set a rhythm that the most talented drummer would be hard-pressed to keep up with. The picture of Bulma standing in the doorway, one hand poised above the handle, the other running a brush through her straight, silken cerulean hair, was burned into his mind as a single sweatdrop slowly slid down his spine. He could hear his slightly- gagged breathing rasping loud in his ears and feel Gohan's pulse racing through his lips. Trunks thought he would die of embarrassment on the spot as the paused instant dragged out longer and longer.

"Damn hairspray ... never where it's supposed to be..." Neither master nor student could move a muscle as Bulma, without the smallest, slightest slip of the absently-grumpy expression on her face, stalked over to the bathroom cabinet above Trunks' head. Ignoring her son, his friend and their extremely hentai positions, she rummaged in the cupboard for a minute, a half-hearted scowl on her face. Trunks wanted to clear his throat, but the action was obviously obstructed. Suddenly Bulma smiled.

"Aahh, there you are, you sneaky little bugger!"

Snatching the small silver spray can from its shelf, the blue-haired genius (?) turned and left the room without a word or a backwards glance or even the tiniest sign that she'd even noticed the other two people in the room. Both demi-Saiyans stared after her in shock for a long moment before Gohan spoke. Disbelief and the extremity of surprise coloured his tone.

"Are you sure your mum's not really a blonde?"

Trunks, a smile curving his mouth, made a thoughtful hmmm'ing noise as he considered the question.

"Phhreeeeow!!!"

Again, you had to be there.

~^~^~^~^~^~