Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hero of the Day ❯ The indubitably fifth chapter ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Hero of the Day"

by Shella


Summary: Cruddy humour, worse alliteration and teenage hentai-ness abound when Mirai Gohan teaches Trunks how to fly. Yet another YAOI fic by me with the title lifted from a Metallica song! Kinky as hell! Enjoy!

Genre: Humour/Romance

Rating: PG-13

Warnings: Yaoi (as usual), over-use of the word 'hentai' and very many kinky thoughts ;)

Archive: Naturally, ask me first.

Disclaimer: Hehe, I'd like to see Funimation try and edit *this* into a half- hour episode. There'd be five seconds of footage! ^_^ So here's the deal: I don't own DBZ, any of the characters, or "Hero of the Day". They belong to Saint Akira, Lord Toriyama and Metallica, respectively.

A/N: SURGEON GENERAL'S HEALTH WARNING (all right, maybe not health...)

Just so y'all know, I have no plan or plot for this fic. I just write chapters as they come. So when this ends, as all fics do, it is liable to do so without any prior indication or warning. Hopefully that won't happen for a while, this is just to let you know. Gomen nasai minna-san!

~^~^~^~^~^~

Chapter Five

Learning to fly was hard work.

"Just redirect your energy, Trunks, move it below you instead of channeling it to your hands."

And it didn't help to be constantly suppressing untimely urges to utilise his newfound knowledge of Gohan's weak spots when he was meant to be focusing solely on the task at hand.

"Come on, Trunks, you'd be fine if you'd pay attention."

Kami below, was there actually anything to like about Gohan again?

"I'm paying attention to your ass, and that's more then enough to occupy my mind."

Wrong answer, Trunks...

"Sorry, Gohan, I'm trying, really I am."

He just kept getting distracted by the other demi's delicious derriere. It was very difficult to concentrate on anything other than the stubbornly recurring memories of earlier that day when the indescribably sexy brunette he'd sucked off only a few hours ago was right there in front of him.

"I know, it's tough to get the hang of it at first, but if you keep at it long enough you'll get it, trust me."

Possibly the most useless advice in Gohan's impressive history of useless advice, and yet Trunks took it to heart and did his best to follow it. Love does strange things to people that way.

"Just think of it as doing a weak energy blast with your feet."

Gohan was supposed to be a genius. He was supposed to be the prodigal Super Saiyan scholar. He was supposed to be the greatest living warrior on the face of the earth. So how was it that he was absolute crap when it came to passing on his knowledge?

"Dude, you know you suck at teaching, don't you?"

Wrong choice of words, kid.

"Or maybe you suck better in other ways..."

The smirk Gohan gave him was enough to take Trunks' mind completely off anything to do with flying. He found it infuriatingly impossible to keep a mischievous grin off his face as his mentor's eyes glittered in a highly hentai way, a predatory look crossing his features.

"If I didn't know better, Trunks, I'd say that was an invitation."

The thirteen-year-old's palms began to sweat as Gohan advanced on him, overpowering obsidian orbs staring deep into his own and making his pulse race. The older demi-Saiyan took Trunks' chin in his hand, tilting his head up so their gazes met. Trunks knew his mouth was open, mutely imploring the other man to do something, but couldn't seem to close it as his crush ran his tongue lightly over his bottom lip. A throbbing moan escaped the younger boy at the contact and he leaned forward, pressing his body against Gohan's.

"But I know you'd much rather learn to fly."

What ... a ... TEASE.

"You prick, Gohan!"

The prick in question laughed merrily at his young koi's impotent fury. His eyes sparkled with mirth at Trunks' clenched fists and explosive barrage of insults. 'Prick' was the least of it.

"@%*^#@$^%#$*@%$#)$*%!!!!"

As Gohan laughingly dodged the tortured teenager's flying fists, Trunks also began to see the funny side of it. A grin began to appear on his face, soon progressing into helpless laughter, and before long the two demi-Saiyans were hanging around each other's necks in fits of hysteria. Their shoulders heaves as they tried to breathe past the onslaught of hilarity and their eyes, onyx and azure alike, were squeezed shut but not entirely stemming the flow of mirth-induced saline.

"Yeah, well, that was just a promise."

Trunks, only beginning to get himself under a slight semblance of control, somehow managed to interpret the silkily suggestive speech that left Gohan's lips. The older man's arms tightened around him, lifting the slender teenager into a more secure embrace.

"You have to earn it first, koibito..."

Suddenly they were a hundred feet above the waterfall.

"Oi, what the hell do you think you're doing Gohan?!"

The brave prince of the proud fighting race of Saiyans gave an undignified squawk as he found himself looking down at a deep lake far below. Gohan was supporting him securely, but there was something in the other part-human's grip that suggested it was a temporary thing.

"Put me down!"

A malicious chuckle escaped Gohan's chiseled chest that made Trunks look at him nervously.

"What's that you say, Trunks - put you down?"

Too late the lavender-locked demi realized his mistake and clung to his koibito desperately, spluttering denials and shameless begs. But slowly, cruelly, Gohan was peeling Trunks' limbs off him, grinning all the while. Finally he held the terrified teen by the twists, remaining just out of range for the younger boy to grab and hang onto him again. Trunks' lapis lazuli eyes were like enormous sapphires with fear.

"Okay..."

And he let go.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!"

His throat was the only part of Trunks' body that wasn't frozen with terror as wind rushed past him, whipping his pastel purple hair back as he plummeted. But as his mind and body were jerked rudely into bind instinctive mode, something clicked in him and he screeched to a halt in mid-air. His downward plunge ended as suddenly as it had begun and he blinked silently for a moment, confused.

"Shouldn't I be a little wetter right about now?"

He looked down. Nope, the lake hadn't moved. It was right where it had been half a minute ago, only closer. Ninety-eight and a half feet closer, to be exact.

"Yep, I'm a genius."

Trunks was distracted momentarily by the gorgeous garrote-able git who appeared by his shoulder. Gohan had his arms folded and a look of infuriating smugness on his devilish features that Trunks had the strangest, most insatiable urge to remove rather raggedly with a rusty lawnmower.

"You see, I knew that if you were placed in an emergency situation, your unconscious mind would respond by calling on the stuff I've just been teaching you - pretty good, ne?"

The blue-eyed teen stared at his mentor wordlessly for a full minute. He could have drowned and Gohan was patting himself on the back? He could have been badly hurt and Gohan could do no more than brag about how well his 'plan' worked?

"Gohan, I swear you are the most presumptuous, self-absorbed, stuck-up prat I know and you have less brains then an average sea-sponge."

His love's face fell mournfully.

"But I love you anyway."

Happiness is a warm Gohan-hug.

~^~^~^~^~^~