Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ High School...Dbz Style ❯ The War Of Tricks ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: La La La Dbz La La La does not belong to me! ...o.O;

A/N: Hey people! Aren't you glad Piccolo got in the theater? I should of made him just blow up the place...oh well.
What will go on today with the Z people in high school? Read and find out! ^_~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~High School~ Chapter 4

Piccolo groaned as her sat up in his bed. He yawned loudly while he stretched. He scratched his antenna and got out of bed.
Piccolo walked over to the bathroom turned on the water and started brushing his teeth. When he finished he smiled widely
and his fangs glistened white. He nodded and went back to his room to get dressed.

It was Saturday so he decided to go see what Goku and Vegeta were up to. He left his house and flew off in the direction of Goku's house. He landed a
few minutes later on Goku's lawn. He knocked loudly on the door. No one answered. He banged on the door harder....
Still no response.

"Goku!?" He yelled through the door. No reply. Piccolo thought, 'Hmm...maybe he's at Vegeta's.'
He flew off once again, this time in the direction of Vegeta's.

He landed 5 minutes later on Vegeta's doorstep. He knocked loudly on the door. A few seconds later Vegeta answered.

"Hey Piccolo, I've been trying to call you. Goku's over." Vegeta said stepping back to let his green friend in.

"Yeah I guessed." Piccolo said.

Piccolo and Vegeta walked into Vegeta's room and found Goku sitting on the bed.

"Hey Piccolo! Was up?" Goku said cheerfully.

"Not much, just flying everywhere to find you guys." Piccolo answered angrily.

"Oh...So what do you guys wanna do today?" Goku asked his friends.

"I dunno." Piccolo answered. Vegeta just shrugged his shoulders.

"Hey lets go to a N*SYNC concert!" Goku said, coming up with an idea.

"No." Vegeta and Piccolo said in chorus.

"Hmmmm how about we....go to....the arcade?" Goku suggested slowly.

"Sure." Vegeta said grabbing his jacket.

"Sounds good to me." Piccolo said.

"K!" Goku said smiling happily.

They soon took off for the arcade and arrived 10 minutes later. They went in and looked for some video games to play.
Vegeta and Piccolo started playing Tekken 3 and kicking the crap out of each others players. Goku soon got bored and
looked around. He saw something and smiled widely. Goku took off and Vegeta and Piccolo looked over their shoulders
to see where he was going. Their jaws dropped.

Goku was riding a little electronical pony. It was made for kids 8 and younger and Goku's knees were up the his neck as he sat on it. Vegeta and Piccolo started cracking up as
Goku said, "Lookie guys! I'm riding on the pony!"

Later the three dudes left the arcade and walked out into the mall.

"Lets go get something to drink." Vegeta said leading them to a milk shake stand. They got some shakes and walked around
wondering what to do now.

Piccolo saw a tattoo shop and got a idea. He smiled evilly as he turned to Goku. Goku blinked at him.

"Hey Goku... I dare you to go get a tattoo." He said slyly.

"A tattoo? I dunno-" Goku started but Piccolo interrupted him.

"Aw come on! They are washable! As soon as you take a shower they come right off!" Piccolo lied. Vegeta looked like he was
about to protest but Piccolo winked at him and he smirked getting the idea of his little plot.

"Yeah he's telling the truth Goku. I got a tattoo once and it washed right off." Vegeta urged.

"Well....Ok! If it washes off." Goku said smiling and walking towards the tattoo shop. Vegeta and Piccolo snickered and followed.

~Later~

Goku stuck his arm in the sink and scrubbed at the snake coiled around a rose on his upper arm. Nothing happened.
He scrubbed harder but it made no effect. Goku panicked.

"Guys! I-its not coming off!!!" Goku yelled down the hall. Vegeta laughed loudly.

"That's revenge for last night!" He shouted back.

"B-but you said it would-"

"Well we were lying!" Piccolo laughed.

Goku went red with anger and stormed in the room. Piccolo and Vegeta looked up at him calmly.

"That...wasn't....nice..." he fumed.

"No kidding!" Vegeta smirked.

Goku took a punch but Vegeta dodged just in time. Goku got Vegeta in a head lock and forced him over to the sink.

"Let go off me, idiot!" Vegeta growled, struggling. Goku smiled evilly. He held up a blue bottle.

"What the heck is that?" Vegeta asked, struggling harder, but no avail.

"Some hair dye.." He answered with a smirk.

"You wouldn't!"

"Oh, ho ho, I would."

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Goku pushed Vegeta's head into the sink and poured the contents of the bottle in his hair. It just happened to be hair die.
Goku lathered it up and rinsed it out. He let Vegeta go and the saiyan prince sat up and looked in the mirror in horror.
His spiky hair was now bright blue. Goku grabbed his stomach as he doubled over, laughing his head off.
Piccolo walked in wondering what was so funny, and saw Vegeta and started cracking up.

Vegeta glared angrily at Goku and punched him. Goku fell over, still laughing. He got up after a while and turned to Piccolo,
a serious look on his face.

"Your turn," He announced. He walked towards Piccolo and the green teen backed into the wall. Goku held up the bottle and
grinned evilly.

"I don't even have hair!" Piccolo argued.

"So what? You have antennas."

Piccolo's eyes widened in horror. "WHAT!?"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next episode: How will Goku get Piccolo back? What will happen to Vegeta's hair? Will the tattoo ever come off?
Find out next chapter. Ok, Ok, I know this chapter was pretty stupid. -_-; Oh well..