Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ I Believe In A Thing Called Love ❯ In Good Company ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ. The DBZ universe and its characters are property of Akira Toryiama, Toei and Hi No Tory studios. However, Asyla is my character.
 
Author's Note: Hi, folks!!! Thanks for reviewing!!! I was really going to call it quits. Anyway, sorry about any errors I may have. This is my first time writing a fanfic. Anyway, here's the next chappie!! ENJOY!!
 
 
Chapter 3: In Good Company
 
“Vegeta, if you don't get your sorry ass down here, I won't feed you for a year!!!” Bulma screamed into the intercom. Bulma glanced back at Asyla and inched closer to the wall. She was still asleep, but she was waking up. Bulma did not want to be alone with an alien cat girl when she woke up. Bulma couldn't get the image of When Animals Attack when the tiger mauled her caretaker to death for trying to sedate her.
 
“What woman? I am trying to train!” Vegeta yelled back.
 
“She's waking up. Vegeta you need to get down here.” Bulma said.
 
“I'll get down there when I am done.” Vegeta replied.
 
“Vegeta! Get your ass down here now!!” Bulma yelled.
 
Asyla groaned in her sleep. She opened her eyes slowly. Asyla flattened her ears to her head. The screaming was painful. Her vision was coming back to her slowly as well as her memories. Asyla bolted upright, ripping the needles out of her arm as she ran to the other side of the room. She pressed her back to the wall and stared back at Bulma, who looked as scared as she.
 
`Oh god, where am I? Where am I?' Asyla thought and she began to notice that there was something missing about her. She couldn't put her finger on it, but she knew there was something missing. Asyla put her hands on her hips. `Wait. Where's my tail?' Asyla thought and looked down. She turned around to look at her butt and her tail was missing.
 
“YOU CUT OFF MY FUCKING TAIL!!!!” Asyla screamed at Bulma.
 
“Uh, Vegeta…”Bulma said.
 
“What woman? What did I tell you?” Vegeta snapped at her.
 
“She's awake and she's not too happy.” Bulma replied.
 
“Don't move and don't look her in the eye.” Vegeta said.
 
Asyla growled at Bulma. She began to pace back and forth in front of Bulma. Asyla sniffed the air. She wasn't a saiyan nor Ithian or any other creature she had came across on her voyage. Her ki level was extremely low. How could a pathetic creature like her survive? It didn't matter. This woman was going to pay. She had committed the worst crime against an Ithian. Other races believed that cutting off someone's tail kept them from shifting, but Ithians were unique creatures. They could shift freely and their tails will grow back in time. Asyla advanced on Bulma still growling and baring her teeth.
 
`Bulma, what have you gotten yourself into?' Bulma thought as Asyla approached her. Trunks, Goku and Gohan had brought her back from God knows where and begged her endlessly to help her. Bulma helped her without question, but only when she began to do the blood work on her did she regret it. That girl was half saiyan as well something called an Ithian. Vegeta had identified her as that. He had said she was from one of the moon planets in the Eastern Galaxy that Frieza avoided because of their technological advances. They were warriors like Saiyans and it made Bulma a little nervous about that. If they were more races like Saiyans would Earth be in danger again? It didn't make her feel any better that her ki level was extremely high and how her body healed quickly. But, she would have to worry about that later.
 
Asyla stopped a few inches from Bulma. “Why?” she asked. Bulma gave her a confused look.
 
“Speak Japanese or English, I don't understand you.” Bulma replied.
 
Asyla frowned at Bulma. She couldn't make out a single word she was saying. Asyla pointed at her butt and then formed a question mark. `She's asking about her tail.' Bulma thought. Bulma tried to make hand gestures for `afraid you might turn into giant monkey and kill everyone,' but it seemed to further confused Asyla.
 
Finally, Vegeta entered. “Thank God. She doesn't understand a word I am saying.” Bulma said.
 
Asyla had retreated back to the other side of the room. Her ears were back while she hissed and bared her teeth. Vegeta reeked of full blood saiyan. `It's a trap. He's with Broly. I won't let him harm me again.' Asyla thought.
 
“She's not a pathetic earthling, you idiot. Why would she know English?” Vegeta barked at Bulma.
 
“Well, you talk to her, oh brilliant one!” Bulma snapped.
 
Vegeta muttered under his breath and spoke in his native tongue, “Girl, the woman over there saved your sorry ass from death, so why don't you thank her.”
 
“Don't talk to me. You're with him. She only helped me, so I can be his toy again. I will not let him have me again.” Asyla replied.
 
Vegeta's speculations were correct. That disgrace of a saiyan had taken her for a pleasure slave. What was worse he had taken a beautiful and rare female saiyan and abused her. She wasn't even a woman yet.
 
“No, I am not with that bastard. The moron Kakkarott sent his worthless ass to the next dimension.” Vegeta said with a snort.
 
“Kakkarott? Kakkarott is here? Please you must allow me to speak with him.” Asyla stated. Vegeta raised an eyebrow. `So, the brat knows Kakkarott. This should be very interesting.' Vegeta thought.
 
“Woman!” Vegeta snapped at Bulma, who was busy searching for something.
 
“Vegeta, you don't have to yell. I am right here.” Bulma replied.
 
“Don't you have something that will allow you to understand her?” Vegeta asked.
 
“I am one step ahead of you. I figured she might not be able to understand her,” Bulma said, “Got it.” Bulma pulled out a metal fang case from under a pile of papers. “Tell her to open her mouth, so I can put this in.” Bulma said and Vegeta did so. Bulma walked across the room to Asyla. Asyla opened her mouth showing her beautiful long canines. Bulma swallowed hard and prayed that Asyla wouldn't get the idea to bite her hand off. She put the case on Asyla's right canine until it attached to Asyla's gums and melted into her tooth. Asyla pulled back hissing in pain.
 
“Lady, you should really control your fear. You smell like prey.” Asyla said licking her tooth.
 
“Can you understand me?” Bulma asked.
 
“I can now.” Asyla said.
 
“Now, Vegeta….” Bulma stopped shorted when she realized that Vegeta had left. “That rude bastard!!” Bulma yelled.
 
Asyla flattened her ears to her head. “Could you stop yelling?” Asyla asked.
 
“Sorry.” Bulma apologized, “So, what's your name? I'm Bulma.”
 
“Asyla. Why did you cut off my tail?” Asyla replied.
 
“Since you are half saiyan, you know that right? (Asyla nodded) I wasn't sure if you would go giant ape on me on a full moon.” Bulma explained.
 
“Well, since I am part Ithian, I have the ability to transform whenever I want to.” Asyla said as she licked her self-inflicted wounds close.
 
“So, Ithia was your home planet?” Bulma asked.
 
“Was. It was blown up by a mad man.” Asyla replied, “How ironic we were able to destroy most of Frieza's best warriors, but our planet was destroyed by one man.”
 
“You knew Frieza?” Bulma asked.
 
“Knew of him. He was before my time. He left my planet alone because of our technological power. He was afraid we'd destroy him. My people were warriors, but we left other planets alone and they left us alone.” Asyla explained.
 
Bulma was giddy about the idea of her planet being technologically advanced, but decided to ask questions later. Asyla had been through hell and back and she needed time to recover and adjust since Earth would be her new home.
 
“Now, that you're awake. I think we should get some real food into you, but first we need to get you clothes. I'll be right back.” Bulma said as she left.
 
Asyla took the time to check out her surroundings. She was in a small medical room. There was a bed, a desk and cabinets, two doors and a window. It was extremely plain. Asyla walked over to the window and peered out. She gasped at what she saw. `This planet is beautiful.' Asyla thought. Everything was bright and colorful unlike Ithia, which was mostly dark. Asyla watched the squirrels running around a tree. The animals were different as well. They were easy going and happy.
 
Bulma entered the room with an armful of clothes. “Ok, you're about the size of my mother when she was younger, so I brought you some of her own clothes.” Bulma said as she dropped the clothes on the bed, “Well, I'll leave you to it. There's a bathroom behind that door, so you can take a shower.” Bulma left again.
 
Asyla walked over and sorted through the clothes. They were below her standards, but they would do. When she found something suitable to wear, she went to the bathroom. Asyla took a shower and stood in front of the mirror above the sink naked. She looked at the scars on her body. They would fade in time, but Asyla knew one wouldn't. It was a small paw print scar under her belly button. It was faint, but there. She stared in horror. How long had she been asleep? How much time had passed? It was around visible and would be dark soon. She had only a few days left. Asyla rubbed her finger across it and frowned.
 
“There's nothing to be afraid of now.” Asyla said to herself and quickly got dressed. She cautiously ventured out into the hallway.
 
 
Alright, that's the end of chapter three. Hope y'all like it. I kind of did a cliffhanger. Hee hee. Anyways, read and review.