Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ I Believe In A Thing Called Love ❯ The Challenge ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ. The DBZ universe and its characters are property of Akira Toryiama, Toei and Hi No Tory studios. However, Asyla is my character and anything else that deals with her.
 
Author's Note: Hi, folks!!! It's been awhile since I've posted anything. I've been really busy since I started college and no one was reviewing. I almost decided to quit, but I decided what the hell I have nothing better to do. So, here is the next chapter. I hope you like. Please review.
 
 
Chapter 4: The Challenge
Bulma sat in a chair at the table as she watched her bots could breakfast. She was on the phone talking to Chi-Chi.
 
“So, she's awake, what's she like?” Chi-Chi asked.
 
“She's really cautious and nonchalant. I was a little shocked that she wasn't as emotional as I thought she was,” Bulma replied.
 
“She is half-saiyan, Bulma. You don't see Vegeta crying over things,” Chi-Chi said.
 
“But, she's a female. I just expected it,” Bulma stated.
 
“Are you sure that she's half saiyan?” Chi-Chi asked.
 
“No doubt about it. Not to mention, Vegeta knew immediately. What worries me is that we don't know who her father is? It couldn't be Vegeta nor Goku. So, I mean who could it be and there's something oddly familiar about her.” Bulma said.
 
“What do you mean?” Chi-Chi asked.
 
“She reminds me of someone. The way she looks at you would make a shiver run up your spine. I just don't know who she reminds me of. It'll come to me, though,” Bulma answered as she filed her nails.
 
“Do you think she's a threat to us?” Chi-Chi asked, “You know this isn't the first time someone prayed on our generosity.”
 
“No. Her planet was destroyed and we saved her life. She owes us and anyway I doubt that she'd try to take over Earth. She does not seem to be like that. She's too proud. There's no point for her to do that.” Bulma replied.
 
Trunks came walking in. He was wearing a black wife beater with khaki shorts. He walked over and kissed Bulma on the side of her face.
 
“Good morning, Mom,” he said grabbing an apple. He bit into it and began to chew happily.
 
“Hey, Chi-Chi, let me call you back, okay? Bye.” Bulma hung up the phone, “Hey, Trunks. Did you sleep well?”
 
“Yeah,” Trunks said sitting down.
 
“Asyla is awake,” Bulma stated.
 
“She is? Where is she? Is she okay?” Trunks asked.
 
“She's fine. She is getting dressed right now,” Bulma answered, “I want you to show her around the grounds and then take her to see the city.”
 
“Uh, sure, but what about her ears?” Trunks asked.
 
“We'll get a scarf to cover them, but it won't be the first time that people saw something strange.” Bulma replied.
 
“Yeah. You are right.” Trunks said.
 
“Go and check on her. Breakfast will be ready by the time you come back,” Bulma stated.
 
“Alright,” Trunks said getting up. He left the kitchen still eating his apple.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Asyla cautiously walked into a room. Her heart was in her throat. His scent was everywhere. She had to restrain herself from falling to the floor to wallow in his scent. He smelled very masculine. The smell of him made her body become hot. Asyla had gathered that he must live here since his scent was everywhere. She had followed his scent hoping to find him to thank him for saving. Apparently, she had just missed him since his scent was extremely strong in his room.
 
“Hey,”
 
Asyla jumped and turned around baring her teeth, but calmed down when she saw it was him. He was staring wide eyed at her and it was making her nervous.
 
“What is it?” Asyla asked.
 
“Uh, nothing,” Trunks answered. He couldn't tell her that her shirt was fitting overly snug on her bust or that it was riding up to let him see her belly button nor could he tell her how delicious her hips, legs and butt looked in the tight fitting flair out jeans. Trunks was blushing extremely hard as hentai thoughts began to flood his mind.
 
“Are you okay?” Asyla asked.
 
“Oh, um, I'm fine. What are you doing in here?” Trunks asked.
 
“I was looking for you,” Asyla answered.
 
“My mom wanted me to get you for breakfast,” Trunks said.
 
“Mom?” Asyla asked.
 
“The blue haired woman that has been helping you, that's my mother,” Trunks explained.
 
“So, I'm guessing. The short saiyan is your father,” Asyla said.
 
“Yeah, how'd you know?” Trunks asked.
 
“Ithians' sense of smell is far stronger than Saiyans. I can smell that his blood runs in your veins,” Asyla said with a sense of satisfaction.
 
Trunks walked out of the room and said, “Follow me. I'll take you to the kitchen.” Aslya nodded and followed in behind him.
 
Trunks mentally sighed. He was happy that she allowed him to lead her. He knew he wouldn't be able to much speak or to lead her anywhere the way she was dressed. His mom should've known that her body type couldn't even be possibly be similar to hers in anyway. She wasn't even from Earth.
 
Asyla licked her lips and inhaled deeply. His scent was intoxicating and she had to every now and then keep from reaching out to touch him. `Damn these hormones!' she thought to herself, `But, I can now see why Mom fell for a saiyan. They are so different than Ithians and they look better too.' Asyla mentally slapped herself and began to focus the scenery around her. She was amazed by sculptures and paintings that decorated the halls. “This family must be of real importance on this planet,” she thought and the scent of the food flooded her nose causing her stomach to contract painfully.
 
Trunks led her to the kitchen and motioned for her to sit. Asyla took a seat near the window while Trunks went to talk to his mom, who was finishing up with breakfast.
 
“Mom, we have a problem,” Trunks said.
 
“Are you okay? Did something happen? Do I need to get Vegeta?” Bulma asked.
 
“No, Mom. I'm fine. It's not like that,”Trunks said.
 
“Then, what is it?” Bulma asked.
 
“We need to take Asyla shopping before she meets anyone,” Trunks replied.
 
“Why?” Bulma asked.
 
“Her clothes, um, Mom, just go look,” Trunks said. Bulma looked at her son puzzled and pressed a few buttons on the counter. Five maid bots began to take plates of food to the table. Asyla watches the bots busily setting the table. `More advanced designs than I thought this planet would have, but still primitive,' she thought, `I should share my designs with the woman since this will be my home from now on.” Asyla frowned at thought. She looked up to see Bulma staring at her in shock.
 
“Bulma,” Asyla asked, “what is wrong?”
 
“You like a common whore. That's what's wrong,” Vegeta said sitting down.
 
“VEGETA! Don't be rude to our guest!” Bulma exclaimed.
 
“Don't lie and tell me you weren't thinking that too, woman.” Vegeta stated glaring at Asyla.
 
“You be nice or I swear you will damn regret it!” Bulma warned.
 
Asyla was startled by his entrance and stifled a hiss. She had not heard him come in and her ears went back in anger. `How dare he insult me?' she thought and watched Vegeta eat in disgust. He had disrespected a princess. Asyla sniffed at her food. She detected no poison and began to eat. It was surprisingly good and said, “Bulma, this is delicious.”
 
“Oh really, thank you,” Asyla said.
 
“If you compare it to peasant's food,” Vegeta mumbled and Asyla growled low in her throat. Trunks touched Asyla's shoulder as he sat down. He could feel how tense she was and her body immediately relaxed when she felt his touch.
 
“Are you okay, Asyla?” Trunks asked.
 
“I'm just fine,” Asyla replied turning her attention to Trunks, “Forgive me if my clothing is not suitable. Is there anywhere I can obtain suitable garments? I have no way of paying you for your hospitality, but as the word of an Ithian I am forever in your debt.”
 
“Oh no, it's okay. You would've done the same thing for any one of us,” Bulma stated and Vegeta snorted. Asyla ears lowered again as she began to eat again. She never took her eyes off him while she ate. Bulma had begun chattering away to Trunks, while he kept a wary eye on Asyla whose body was tensing up again and the speed of her eating began to increase.
 
`This bastard disrespected the matriarch. How is he getting away with this? Maybe the customs on this planet are different from my own?' Asyla thought frowning slightly. She swiveled her ears around cautiously checking her surroundings. She heard something behind her and immediately turned around. She saw a black cat. It stared up at her.
 
“Oh! You have protectors too.” Asyla said.
 
“What?” Bulma asked. Asyla reached down and picked up the black cat. “A protector. Is this yours?” Asyla asked. “I don't understand. He's just a cat.” Bulma said.
 
“On the girl's planet, their protectors on their planet were giant cats.” Vegeta explained.
 
“No, Tama, isn't a protector. He's just a regular cat.” Bulma said.
 
“Oh, ok.” Asyla stated. Tama meowed at her. She automatically knew what he wanted. She took a sausage off her plate and gave it to him. He jumped off her lap and mewed at her happily as he left the kitchen. Asyla smiled and watched Tama leave. She turned back around to see Vegeta glaring at her.
 
She glared back, bared her fangs and snorted at her. If she had her tail, it would have been up over her head flicking back and forth. `This brat is giving me a warning. Who does she think she is??' Vegeta thought and bared his teeth back. This man irked her like no other. She knew her hormones were out of control, but she couldn't back down.
 
`Do you have a problem, monkey?' Asyla flooded Vegeta's mind.
 
“You insolent brat! How dare you speak to the Prince of Saiyans that way?” Vegeta thought back.
 
“How dare you disrespect the princess of Ithians? What have I done to you?” Asyla asked.
 
“No one questions me, brat.” Vegeta snapped.
 
“You are nothing to me. I will not respect you,” Asyla said.
 
“You will respect me, brat.” Vegeta stated.
 
“Or what? You know that Ithians are stronger than Saiyans, Princey. That's why you didn't mess with our planet.” Asyla said cockily.
 
“Do you want to test that theory?” Vegeta asked.
 
“When and where monkey boy?” Asyla said.
 
“Tonight at Midnight,” Vegeta replied.
 
“Fine by me. Don't punk out princey,” Asyla thought and said, “Trunks, will you please show me where I can get suitable clothing?”
 
“Of course. I guess we can go now if you're done with breakfast,” Trunks said. “I am. I want to thank you again, Bulma, for this wonderful feast,” Asyla said. “It was no big deal. You two have fun at the mall,” Bulma said dismissing them. Trunks led Asyla outside.
 
Vegeta smirked and thought, “This will be very interesting,”
 
 
 
Alright, that's the end of chapter four. Hope y'all like it. Please review, I'm begging you!!