Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ I Believe In A Thing Called Love ❯ The Fight ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ. The DBZ universe and its characters are property of Akira Toryiama, Toei and Hi No Tory studios. However, Asyla is my character.
Author's Note: Hi, folks! I want to thank everyone who has reviewed! I really appreciated. Here is chapter 6! Hope you like it!
Chapter 6: The Fight
"Where are you brat? Did the little kitty get scared?"
Asyla growled. Her anger flooded her senses as well as the moon light. Her body began to arch and crack as she felt the change coming.
"Did you forget about your challenge, brat?" Vegeta exclaimed. He was very annoyed by the fact that he couldn't track her energy level. She couldn't find her anywhere, but it didn't was confident that neither Bulma nor Trunks would wake up until the morning. Vegeta had found Bulma's potent anesthetic and wanted to make sure that his fight would not be interrupted. He was going to show that girl her place.
A loud roar shook the ground causing Vegeta to look up. Asyla stood on the top of her house in her tiger form. Her eyes glowed silver as her tail flicked over her head in warning. She was wearing some type of cloth on her body that made Vegeta very curious. All of her clothes should've ripped off during her change. He knew he was no match for her in this form but if she was able to change in her human form this would be an interesting fight indeed.
"Are you going to come down or are you scared now?" Vegeta said cockily.
Asyla bared her ivory fangs gleaming in the pale light. She vanished and reappeared right in front of Vegeta propelling him to the ground. She bit straight into his chest causing rivulets of bloods to spray her face and his. Vegeta's hands wrapped around her neck and pulled her back. He held her at bay, his biceps bulging with the effort. Vegeta had underestimated her strength and was taken aback by her viciousness. He believed they'd fight but Asyla seemed intent on killing him. Vegeta gritted his teeth, his own fangs flashing beneath the curl of his lip and kicked Asyla backwards and quickly jumped back a safe distance.
"Woman, we need to…"
Asyla didn't let him finish. She charged and rose up on her hind legs. She slapped him hard across the face with her paw sending him crashing into a tree. Her lip curled back and a growled menacingly at Vegeta.
"Listen women. We need to have some rules to this fight," Veegeta stated
"Rules? Rules? There are no rules! I fight for blood," Asyla thought and roared, "You have dishonored a member of the royal court of Ithia. You have challenged my authority with no cause. You have accepted my challenges and we will have a battle to the death. Isn't the custom the same for your people?"
"Woman, this is unacceptable," Vegeta said.
"Unacceptable? Are you afraid, princey? Aren't you confident that you'll win? Or does the little monkey now understand why your people did not mess mine?"Asyla thought, "We can end this Prince Vegeta if you just apologize."
"I apologize to no one. Bring it on bitch!" Vegeta said floating up into the air.
"Wrong species!" Asyla roared as she began to dodge the beams that were being shot at her. There began to be a cloud of smoke and Asyla was not visible anymore. Vegeta stopped waiting and listening. The smoke cleared and Asyla was not there. There was a roar and Vegeta looked up.
"Fuck!" he said a split second before claws ripped into his abdomen. Asyla tore and ripped at him. When Vegeta struck at her, she vanished and reappeared on the ground while Vegeta crashed face first into the ground. Asyla sat down and began to lick the blood off her claws and face. This was getting oddly boring. She was an expert at hunting, capturing and killing flying objects. Vegeta wouldn't be any difference. This fight was going to end way too quickly for her.
She walked over to the crater that Vegeta made. Her body shifting back into her human form and she looked down into the hole. "Princey boy, I'm a cat. And cats kill things that fly. Wouldn't it just be smarter for you if you just stopped flying or do you want to end this fight now?" Asyla asked and watched Vegeta jumped out of the hole. His anger seeped off of him which caused Asyla to bare her teeth.
Vegeta was angry. Her power level was much higher than his at this stage. He knew if he went Super Saiyan, she was no match but he couldn't alert Kakkarott or any of the other Z Fighters. The brat was good. He could admit this. He had never seen a more graceful, agile and lethal fighter. Vegeta watched her go into her battle stance. Asyla wrapped her tail around her waist tight. She took her battle stance, with hand before her showing her lengthening claws and the other above her head.
"Bring it, Vegeta!" she growled and Vegeta charged.
Asyla feinted to the left and was amazed when he fell for it. She whirled around, lashing out with her claws, but Vegeta caught her wrist right before she sliced into his face. He delivered a blow to her abdomen and then a kick that sent her flying towards a tree. Asyla pushed off from the tree and used the momentum to fly right back into Vegeta sending a barrage of punches and kicks.
They kept it up. They matched each other blow by blow. Asyla wanted a battle of blood. She got it. Their bodies were littered with bruises and gashes but more so Vegeta's. Asyla believed this would go on for hours when Vegeta hesitated. He hadn't hesitated at all and was a little startled but took the advantage to punch him away from her.
"Woman, we have to stop this," Vegeta said.
"Getting tired already, Princey?" Asyla said mockingly as she was breathing heavily.
"That mark on your stomach, I know what it is. I will not fight anymore," Vegeta stated clearly.
"What?" Asyla exclaimed as she looked down. A tear in her jumpsuit revealed her paw shaped scar on her stomach. She frowned and yelled, "You will fight me!"
Asyla lunged at him and Vegeta powered up. He became super saiyan. He hit her twice in the abdomen and Asyla crumpled to the ground gasping for air. She tried to stand but couldn't move her legs.
"Give up, brat," Vegeta said, "You have nothing to prove anymore. You would've made your father proud."
"What?" Asyla asked and Vegeta hit her in the back of her neck causing her to become unconscious. Vegeta picked her up and flew up to her room. He laid her on her bed. Vegeta stared at the girl and smirked. He returned to his room for a long needed shower.
Well, there you go! I hope everyone enjoyed! Please review!