Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ I Believe In A Thing Called Love ❯ Revealing the Truth Part 1 ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ. The DBZ universe and its characters are property of Akira Toryiama, Toei and Hi No Tory studios. However, Asyla is my character.
Author's Note: Hi, folks! I want to thank everyone who has reviewed! I want to say I'm sorry for taking so long. Note: Asyla has an alter-ego named Aleya. I am allowing her alter-ego to be revealed in this chapter. Ithians have a beast form, so they have a beast side of themselves which is more of the animalistic version of them. In Asyla's case, Aleya is basically how Talya will be when she's older. Think of the movie, The Shinning. Just letting you know that, so you won't get confused. I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 7: Revealing the Truth Part 1
Asyla woke up laying in her bed. Her body was painfully sore. She leaned up and thought, 'What the hell happened to me?' Asyla stood up and noticed the new faint scars on her body. Her memories came back to her and she growled in anger, "I lost. I lost. The second time in my life I lost,"Asyla stripped off her clothes and took a shower. The saiyan race had become stronger. She understood now why Frieza destroyed their planet. 'They would've killed the bastard. Ironically, a saiyan still did,' she thought. Word had spread across the galaxies. A saiyan named Goku had basically demolished Frieza. Asyla got out of the shower and dried herself off. She crawled back into her bed. It was still dark. She would be able to sleep comfortably.

"Vegeta, you think you're slick. I've created a resistance to my own drugs," Bulma said, "Now, you tell me why the hell you were fighting with Asyla?"
"I don't have to tell you anything, woman," Vegeta stated.
"Oh, yes, you do. Asyla is the only female saiyan. I know you know something about this that you're leaving out and I want to know what it is," Bulma retorted poking him in his chest. Vegeta remained silent and Bulma began to wail. "Oh no, please don't tell me she's yours?" she exclaimed.
"Shut up, you idiot. The brat isn't mine!" Vegeta growled out.
"Then who is his father?" Bulma asked.
"I made a promise, Bulma," Vegeta replied laying on his side with his back to her. Yes, he had made a promise and due to his selfishness he had not followed through.
"What do you mean a promise? Vegeta, please tell me what happened." Bulma said wrapping her arms around him.
"Woman, just let me sleep," Vegeta said softly. Bulma laid her head on his shoulder.
"Please tell me what's wrong." Bulma said.
"Fine, woman." Vegeta stated turning around to face her.

A man with long black hair wearing a black spandex body suit held up a baby girl with short red hair. The baby looked at the man as her tail wrapped around his arm. She reached out to him, giggling softly.
"Hugs are for the weak," the man said, "You need to be strong like your father."
"So, am I weak?" a woman asked walking into the room. She had long bright red and fierce green eyes. She was wearing a white silk gown. The woman placed her hand on the man's shoulder. "Hug her already. There's no telling when she'll see you again."
The man embraced the child causing the child to sigh happily. The man gave the child back to the woman who wrapped her tail around the child tightly. "I must leave," the man said picking up his armor and putting on.
"You know you don't have to do this," the woman said, "Stay here with us. You can't be touched here."
"You know I can't do that," the man stated walking to the door. The woman grabbed him by the arm. He looked down at her. He cupped her face and kissed her fiercely.
"Don't go. Please don't go. I feel it in my soul that something terrible is going to happen," the woman said. She was now at the brink of tears.
"I promise you, Callisto. I will return to you and Asyla." The man said and exited. The baby reached for him and cried.

"DADDY!" Asyla yelled waking up her hand outstretched. She dropped her hand and ran her hand through her hair. She had the dream again. It was a pleasure to have it but it always made her sad. This was the only time she could see her father. She wished she could see him in reality. Asyla crawled out of her bed. She walked to her bathroom and began brushing her teeth. In a moment of reflection, Asyla remembered what Vegeta said to her before he knocked her out.
"That bastard knows my father!" she exclaimed. Asyla finished brushing her teeth and quickly put on a dress. Asyla came running out of her room. She went to his bedroom. Asyla knocked hard on the door and said, "Vegeta, I need to speak with you." Asyla waited and Bulma opened the door.
"Good Morning," Bulma yawned, "What is it that you want?"
"Good Morning, Bulma. Forgive me, I didn't realize it was that early," Asyla replied.
"Oh it isn't," Bulma yawned, "I just had a long night."
"Bulma, do you know where Vegeta is?" Asyla asked.
"He's in the kitchen waiting for you," Bulma answered closing the door before Asyla could say anything else. Bulma crawled back into her bed. Bulma was still disgusted with Vegeta from what he told her. Even more disgusted that he had asked her to break the news to Asyla.
"Was he out of his mind? There's no telling how that girl would react," she had yelled at him. Bulma wasn't going to get in the middle of it, but that didn't mean she wasn't going to watch.
Bulma picked up her remote to the Tv. She pressed a few buttons and the tv came on revealing her kitchen in three different angles. "Perfect," she said as she watched Asyla enter the kitchen.
Vegeta was sitting at the table drinking a cup of coffee. He was cringing with every swallow. He hated damn coffee, but he had to drink something to keep himself away. That woman he called a mate nagged his ear off all night.
"Vegeta," Asyla said sitting down in front of him.
"What is it, girl?" Vegeta asked not looking at her.
Asyla's eyebrow rose. She expected him to call her 'brat' or taunt her for losing, but it seemed that they're gained a mutual respect for one another.
"Vegeta, last night, before you knocked me out, you said my father would be proud. Do you know him?" Asyla asked.
"Would have been," Vegeta replied.
"What the hell does that mean?" Asyla asked.
"You need to see Kakkarott today," Vegeta said getting up.
"No wait. Tell me what you meant by would have been," Asyla replied.
"It is not my place to tell you. Kakkarott will tell you everything you need to know. Tell my boy to take you," Vegeta said and with that he left the kitchen.
Asyla sat In her seat in utter confusion. "Not his place to tell? Then, who the hell's place is it to tell?" Asyla growled as she left to go to the kitchen to find Trunks.

Vegeta sat in the grass still drinking his coffee until he angrily threw it away. He couldn't help but feel ashamed. Vegeta couldn't tell the girl the truth. He was pretty sure that Bulma saw everything and was going to rub it in the first chance she got. Vegeta sighed at this. He hated being weak. Vegeta knew exactly ehat he wanted to tell her, but how could he? How can you tell this girl, hey I am basically the reason why you lost both of your parents. Vegeta sighed and ran his hands through his hair. He felt even worse by the fact that he knew if she wasn't half saiyan that he wouldn't give a rat's ass.
Then, Vegeta had an epiphany and began to curse. "Why the hell did I tell her to go find him?" Vegeta yelled as he stormed back into the house.

Asyla pushed the door to the bathroom open. She krept in slowly. The shower was on and she knew exactly who was in the shower, but she couldn't stop herself from coming in.
'What the hell am I doing in here?' Asyla thought.
A voice in her head laughed. Asyla became happy for half a second believing it was Tookie until she heard the voice. 'You know exactly why you're in here.'
'Oh great, I have officially lost my mind. I am now answering my own questions,' Asyla thought.
'Oh please. Stop being so melodramatic. I am you. Well, the better part of you. Aleya, remember, your beast,' the voice replied.
'How could I forget? You keep making me do things that I don't want to do,' Asyla replied.
'No, no, no, no. I am doing things that you won't allow us to do,' Aleya said, 'Like for instance, I am an emitting a pheromone that Trunks should be picking up right now. I wonder how he'll react.'
'No, you stop this. Give me back my body.' Asyla demanded.
'Stop? You and I both know we want this. We have to do this. Keep our race alive. We're the last remember. We have no choice to mate,' Aleya growled.
'Not like this. This is wrong,' Asyla said.
'Fine. But, you do this soon or I'll do it my way,' Aleya said and Asyla had control over her body again. Asyla turned around and began to make a speedy retreat to the door until she ran smack into a wet chest. Asyla was afraid to look up.
"Uh, hi, Trunks. I am sorry. You know didn't realize you were in the shower. I am leaving right now," Asyla said and tried to sidestep out of the way. Trunks grabbed her arm and pulled her back to his body.
"Trunks, what..what are you doing?" Asyla asked.
"Isn't this what you want me to do?" Trunks replied. His voice was huskier. He grabbed her by her hair and pulled causing Asyla to look up at him. Asyla began to shiver with fear. His eyes were darker blue and he stared into hers. He looked as if he wanted to devour her. Trunks backed her up into the wall and began to nibble down her neck causing Asyla to gasp in surprise.
"Trunks, please…Before she could finish, he had kissed her. Her eyes were wide with surprise. Trunks pulled back and growled at her. Asyla's ears went flat against her head as she began to move herself into a submissive posture. Trunks smirked. He gripped her tighter and growled louder rolling his hips into hers causing Asyla to blush.
'Answer him,' Aleya said.
'I don't know how!' Asyla replied.
'Growl you idiot. Growl as if you were challenging someone,' Aleya explained.
Aleya's ears went back and she growled baring all of her teeth. Trunks grinned and bit into her neck. Asyla yelped. She tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge. Asyla growled and punched him in the side of the head sending him to the floor. Trunks gripped his head and looked up. His eyes were back to normal. "Asyla, what are you doing here? Why are you bleeding?" Trunks asked.
"Sorry," Asyla said running out of the bathroom, past Vegeta and then into her room.
"Oh my god,oh my god, oh my god!" Asyla said as she paced. She licked her hand and then placed it over the bite wound. She pulled her hand back, but the wound hadn't healed. Asyla tried five more times and exclaimed, "Why won't it heal?"
"Because it's not meant to," Vegeta stated entering her room. Asyla jumped and said frantically, "Look I don't know what happened. I couldn't help it. I don't know what I was doing. Then, his eyes were different. "
"Shut up, you idiot," Vegeta snapped, "Don't tell me you don't know anything about mating ceremonies?"
"I was never required to learn," Asyla replied simply.
"What type of princess are you?" Vegeta asked and Asyla frowned. "It seems we have a lot to talk about when you return. Do yourself favor and try not to making in animal like noises with Trunks around." Vegeta said leaving the room. Asyla looked dumbfounded as Trunks came into her room fully dressed.
"Asyla, I don't know what happened in the bathroom, but I'm sorry. I've been acting weird lately," Trunks said.
"Uh, yeah, about that, it was my fault entirely. Don't worry about it. Eh, you did nothing wrong." Asyla stated.
"But you were bleeding," Trunks said.
"No, I'm fine. See, that wasn't blood. Uh, I, uh, spilled juice on me. I was getting a towel," she lied, "Uh, anyway, Trunks, will you please take me to see Kakkarott today? I really need to speak to him."
"Don't you think someone else should take you? Since I've been a little odd, I don't think it's safe," Trunks stated.
"Trust me, it's fine. It's perfectly fine." Asyla said.
"Ok then. Well, I guess we'll eat breakfast at his house then. His wife, Chi Chi, is an awesome cook. Better than Mom, but don't tell her that," Trunks said with a weak laugh.
'He doesn't remember anything that happened in the bathroom. This is not good,' Asyla thought and said, "Shall we go now?"
"Of course," Trunks stated picking her up. He jumped out her window and flew off.
"So, why do you need to speak with Goku?" Trunks asked.
"Goku? As in the Saiyan that killed Frieza? He is Kakkarot?" Asyla asked.
"Well, yeah, if you look at it that way. Frieza was brought back from the brink of death and I just finished the job," Trunks replied, "Goku is Kakkarott's Earth name. He lived here all his life."
"Oh wow. That is so incredible," Asyla stated.
"Getting back to the original question: why do you need to speak with Goku?" Trunks asked.
"My step-father told me that he knew my father is. My step-father didn't give me much detail on the matter, but my father's name. I am hoping Kakk…Goku can tell me something," Asyla explained.
"I believe your step-father is mistaken. Any full blood saiyan that Goku has ever met is dead now besides Vegeta," Trunks said.
"I hope you're wrong," Asyla said.
It didn't take them long to get to Goku and Chi Chi's house. Goku and Gohan were standing outside waiting for them. "Hey Trunks!" Goku called them as they landed. The hair on the back of Asyla's neck rose. Goku was giving off a very high energy level. 'This has to be Kakkarott,' she thought
"Hey, Goku. Hey Gohan," Trunks said.
"Hey,you're the girl that was injured. How are you?" Gohan asked.
"I am fine now,"Asyla said looking down at him. She looked back up at Goku and said, "I want to thank you both for saving me."
"Ah, it's no big deal. We hoped you'd do the same for us," Goku said with a big grin.
"I am Asyla by the way," Asyla said, "We never really got the chance to exchange names."
"Well, I am Goku and this is Gohan, my son," Goku said, "Let's go in. Chi Chi is making breakfast and I'm starving."
"Wait," Asyla said. Goku stopped and turned around looking a little confused. His demeanor changed as he saw how serious Asyla's face had become. "I need to ask you this before I become sidetrack. I have a knack at doing that."
"Goku, your true name is Kakkarott?" Asyla asked.
"Yes. Some call me that, but I go by Goku," Goku replied.
"Did you know a saiyan named Radditz?" Asyla asked.
"Yes. He came to Earth when Gohan was young and threatened to destroy it. He asked me to help him. I told him no. He kidnapped Gohan to change my mind. We had a huge battle that killed us both, but I was brought back." Goku explained.
Asyla's face became pale. She dropped to her knees and stared at the ground as tears ran down her face. "He's..he's dead.." she said.
"Asyla, are you okay?" Trunks asked coming over kneeling next to her.
"How did you know him? Why did he come to Earth?" Asyla asked.
"He came under Frieza's orders. He was my brother," Goku answered, "Why did you want to know all this?"
"Radditz is my father,"

Well, there you go! I hope everyone enjoyed! Please review!