Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ I don't think I need this anymore ! ❯ Secrets that aren't ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

So, I finally climbed back from that bottomless pit. Whew ! It's all getting to an end now. My life's pretty stable again, feels almost good. Xcept for a few little problems. *Eye Vix and Tofu* Fool girls are a magnet for trouble. Anyways, here's a good old little disclaimer:

Dear Phil, is Dragonball yours ?

- Nope

But I don't understand, the story's yours no ?

- Damn right it is ! Ask if you want the fic on your website ! (Don't think that's gonna happen though).

Hummm… so expecting any flames ?

- As much as I ask for mature readers only, some who aren't does find their way in. Too bad ! Hahaha !

So, this is a pretty new fic. I haven't written anything else than short poems for the 6 last months so I kinda lost the magical touch of the fanfiction writer. I'm betting my soul to the devil that I can write that damn fic ! And if you're reading this, it means I've won the devil's soul.

--------------------------------------------------------- --------

So, anyone remember the prequel ? "Realize that I mean more than that !" ? I see… Well, Bra's frustration all comes to a newfound will to fight and beat an unknown challenge (The Great Saiyaman which we all know is Gohan in disguise). Lacking a partner, she asked Gohan to spar with her. As time goes, they became friends. They had a great friendship until Bra find a boyfriend for the prom. There's a big trouble, the man dated Bra just to get an old revenge against her. Gohan intervenes before things get ugly, saving Bra who decides to make a step further and kiss him. Gohan suffers really big problems, questioning his feelings and motivations. Gohan crush the watch hiding his Saiyaman costume cursing the day Bra decided to talk him into friendship. Bra goes on her own and discover Videl's going out with Goten. Finally, Gohan empty his heart out to Bra and they both settle things in a huge (Yet unwritten) sex scene. If you think it would end so easily, you're so damn wrong ! Life has a way of screwing everything up again and again and it's going to happen… about right now.

--------------------------------------------------------- --------

The next day…

Gohan and Bra were sleeping in her bed, the silky sheets barely hiding the hugging couple. Hot sunrays were going through the windows of the rooms, announcing the morning with all the signs of a hot summer day. A small knock on the door woke up Gohan and Bra, their sensitive saiyan ears always as good. The door opened.

- "Bra ? Can I speak to you ?"

Bulma entered the room, Bra lazily opening her eyes. Her bed sheets were falling down, as if lifted by the wind.

--That's weird, I could swear somebody else was in that bed--

Even weirder, Bra had slept naked and she never did. Bulma still couldn't think of what could be wrong.

- "What's wrong mom ?"

- "I want to talk to you about Gohan."

Bulma smiled to herself as she felt her daughter freeze.

- "What's wrong with Gohan ?"

- "I couldn't help but to notice how close you've become. Are you hiding something from me Bra ?"

- "Huh… no ! He's a just a really good friend." She couldn't stop herself from adding : "The only one I can rely on."

- "Is that so ? Well I just wanted to say that if anything ever happened between both of you, I'd be happy. Gohan's a really good man you know."

- "Actually mom, I dunno if I should tell you but…"

Gohan chose that moment to come out of the closet.

- "Whew ! Thanks Bulma ! I'm glad you're ready to accept it so easily."

Bulma blinked making the link between a naked man out of the closet and her nude daughter.

- "*Gasp* You're already sleeping together ?"

Bra blushed at the words.

- "Since quite a while, yes."

Bulma looked at the man again, eyeing Gohan's naked body.

- "Wow Bra ! Now I know why you took him in !"

- "Mom !! Please !" Bra blushed even more.

Gohan realized he was being watched by Bulma, he dove behind the bed, getting up with boxers on this time. He felt awkward about the whole situation. Bulma was accepting this so easily ? It was almost too good to be true. Bulma did one of her rare motherly smiles as she looked at the couple one last time.

- "People aren't going to accept you so easily. Take your time before revealing your relation."

The couple nodded as Bulma went outside, screaming the corridor.

- "Wake up Vegeta you lazy @$#R%& !!"

Gohan smiled, French kissing his newfound mate before getting up and starting to get dressed. Bra looked hungrily at Gohan while he jumped around, trying to get in his pants.

- "It's way too early Gohan, why don't stay a little bit longer ?" She seductively caressed the warm bed, giving him a wink. Gohan just smiled back.

- "I'd love to but I don't want to see Trunks or Vegeta walking on us."

- "No problem with that, mom's taking care of my dad while Trunk is quite busy with Pan himself."

- "WHAT ?!!"

- "Hey relax, she's old enough you know ?"

Gohan looked at the sexy babe waiting for him in bed. The temptation was way too strong to resist, he threw his shirt and pants in a single move and jumped in bed. The couple locked lips passionately.

- "If you really insist…"

Vegeta was eating his breakfast and frowned when he saw Bulma getting downstairs, humming with a big smile on.

- "What's wrong woman ? You're too happy ! Something's going on behind my back !"

- "Of course no ! You always suspect the worse, you paranoiac freak."

- "And I'm always right !"

He looked around suspiciously.

- "Where the brat ?"

- "Trunks ? He's still sleeping, or maybe not…" She smiled to herself. The noises she had heard from Trunks bedroom were a sure hint that Pan had "slept" here yesterday.

- "He's still in bed ?!!! I'll wake him up right now !"

- "OH NO YOU WON'T !! Trunks has a guest and you won't disturb them."

- "A guest ? The only person he's been these last weeks is that puny girl"

Vegeta's eyes opened wide with realization.

- "ARRGGH ! My own son ! I'll kill you Trunks !"

Bulma catched the mad saiyan before he could climb upstairs.

- "Let him live his own life, he loves her."

- "She's just a puny weakling and not worth my heritage ! She doesn't even have reached super saiyan yet !"

Bulma sighed in desperation.

- "And it took you 40 years to reach super saiyan. Besides, I'm not even half saiyan and you chose me so why not him ?"

- "Humpf ! I'll wait for him to come downstairs before asking his excuse. He's not gonna get away so easily !"

Bulma released a breath she didn't knew she had held. Keeping 2 forbidden couples in the same house sure wasn't easy.

Later that day…

Gohan and Pan were alone in a park, some birds were floating in a nearby pond. The afternoon sun was already high and silence was strong in the air. Gohan was first to speak.

- "What's wrong Panny ? You're having a hard time, I know…"

Pan lifted her head up, tears almost bursting from her eyes.

- "You're married daddy ! You don't know how it feels to see my own father sleeping with my best friend. She's 17 years younger than you ! All this feels so wrong !"

Gohan sighed, Pan had to face the truth.

- "Me and your mother… we… stopped loving each other a few years after your birth Pan. It was a mutual feeling but we've always kept it secret for your sake. I guess secrets cannot stay forever."

- "But… but… why Bra ?"

- "It's hard to explain, I think we complete each other in many ways. Don't worry, I will tell your mom. She'll understand."

- "How can you be sure she'll understand so easily ?"

- "Trust me, she will accept it." Gohan wiped a tear that had finally fallen off Pan's eyes. It was useless, the flow increased until the tears were falling freely.

- "I... this is all so confusing ! I'm not sure what to think anymore ! Is it right or wrong ?"

Gohan hugged tightly his daughter, caressing her soft raven hair.

- "It's for the best."

--------------------------------------------------------- --------

Hummm… chapter 1 over… cool ! The chapter just seems unnaturally short. I'll try to make up for it in the next one. So this chapter was kinda soft and only 2 people found out. It's about to get ugly… Don't you love when the author gets evil ? We all love to see our characters suffering. It's kinda like how we show them our affection. Good old Klara told me I had a nice way of closing the chapter, could it be true ? Wow ! Go check her website people !