Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ I don't think I need this anymore ! ❯ The painful schism ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

So, I finally climbed back from that bottomless pit. Whew ! It's all getting to an end now. My life's pretty stable again, feels almost good. Xcept for a few little problems. *Eye Vix and Tofu* Fool girls are a magnet for trouble. Anyways, here's a good old little disclaimer:

Dear Phil, is Dragonball yours ?

- Nope

But I don't understand, the story's yours no ?

- Damn right it is ! Ask if you want the fic on your website ! (Don't think that's gonna happen though).

Hummm… so expecting any flames ?

- As much as I ask for mature readers only, some who aren't does find their way in. Too bad ! Hahaha !

The devil's soul is mine ! So now we shall see who's really the devil… huh ? YOU ! AARRRRRRGGGH !

This chapter (just like the first one) has been written under the influence of violent music such as : Slipknot, M. Manson, Limp Bizkit (1st CD of course !) and Korn. Obviously, their influence will detain on the fic. It already began with chapter 1, let's see if those damn songs will corrupt chapter 2…

… that's all we need, another bad seed planted on this earth MOTIVATED BY GREED ! (Stuck by Limp Bizkit)

--------------------------------------------------------- --------

- "And not only do you disappear for the night but so does Pan ! You think you're a good example for your daughter ?"

Gohan kept a gaze of steel, looking right into his wife's eyes. Her worries were purely mechanical, it now seemed so clear to him that there was no love left between them. It was a real wonder that none of them had talked about it. Maybe because they were scared of what it meant. It was too late to go back now. She finished her rant, expecting an apology.

- "Pan does what she want, we're not going to live her life."

Videl grunted in frustration.

- "And what about you ? You're happy to make me worried ? You're doing it on purpose no ?"

- "I'm surprised you still have the reflex of worrying."

- "WHAT ?!"

- "Calm down, we need to talk things maturely. Pan, you can go away for now."

Pan's eyes met her father's for a second of eternity. So many feelings passed through this gaze that Pan could only remember what had happened earlier this afternoon. Seeing her father again and again. He had always been honest, had always did his best to make others happy, maybe he knew what he was doing. Pan hoped this was all just a bad dream.

Videl's hand felt numb from all the times she had slapped Gohan in the face. Yet again, he had never even blinked. Her gaze could have killed any ordinary man outright. How could he ? How could he fuck a girl behind her back ? That little slut Bra at that ! Of course, she had been seeing Goten for quite some time herself but the sheer fact that it happened behind her back was making her so mad ! No love ! The words were still difficult to say, as if they were some buried secret. Gohan looked calmly at her.

- "There's no need to get angry, we both knew it since a long time." That last sentence earned him another slap.

- "Shut up ! I've wasted all those years with you just because you couldn't tell me !"

- "I didn't even knew it myself, I think I was hoping that there was still something between us." Another slap.

- "Well you just crushed whatever was remaining !"

Videl took a deep breath and went cold as ice. She climbed upstairs and went inside Pan's room.

- "Come on dear, we're going far away from your father. NOW !"

On their way back, Videl passed near Gohan, whispering to him one last threat to him.

- "Don't think Bra is going to be spared. The bitch will pay too."

Gohan watched his ex-wife and daughter go away, far from him. Pan looked right in his eyes as she was reluctantly dragged away, asking "Why ?". He sat against the door of his house, looking at the sun going down and fighting back tears on his own. How could love create so much shit, so much trouble ? Was it really worth it ?

The night brought no answers and more worries than before, yet it was only the beginning of Gohan's troubles…

The phone rang at capsule corp.

- "Hello ?"

- "Bulma ? It's Videl. I want to talk with you about Bra…"

Minutes passed as Videl said everything with bitterness and poison in her voice. Hearing her, you'd think Gohan deserved death and Bra prison for life.

- "So, how will you punish Bra ?" Said Videl, her satisfaction weighted heavily in the air.

- "Punish her ? That's nonsense. I can't punish her for loving a man."

- "WHAT ?"

- "Love's the rarest and most precious thing in life, you'll see for yourself one day Videl."

- "Do you mean I've never loved before ?!!!"

The phone line was closed before Videl could repeat her question, leaving her alone with the doubts.

Back at Capsule Corp., the bell rang. Bra opened the door, wondering who was coming so late. She blocked her mind from straying to dirty thoughts about Gohan. The door opened Pan.

- "Pan ! Sorry but I think you're too late. Trunks is sleeping, he got a pretty bad beating during today's sparring."

- "Bra… I'm not here for Trunks this time. I'm here for you."

Bra was getting really curious, Pan and her hadn't talked seriously in a long time. Though they had been childhood friends, they had grown apart with their teen years. Rarely, one of them came to speak with the other because they knew they could still trust each other.

- "Oh, sure step in Pan."

Climbing to her bedroom, Bra locked the door to ensure no eavesdropping. Her father had been known to do so. Bra cursed her father for being so protective, all he was doing is preventing her from living a full life. Pan sat on Bra's bed like she had done some many times, confessing her worries to her ancient friend. Bra sat next to her on the silky bed sheet, an uneasy moment of silence passed.

- "Bra ? I know about you and my dad. He told me. He told my mom too, and it's tearing me apart !"

Pan was having a hard time holding back her tears while a shocked Bra listened to her best friend's desperate confession.

- "I've always seen my father as a man who knows everything, what's good and what's not and I know you're an awesome girl but… I dunno what to think anymore. Should I hate you for breaking my family ? Or thank you for bringing love to my dad ? All this is so fucked up !"

Bra slowly recovered from Pan's words, she knew ? Pan was obviously giving her a chance to explain herself. Sighing, Bra looked straight in Pan's coal eyes and talked with sincerity.

- "All I know is that I love Gohan with all my heart and it feels right. What do you think is right Pan ?"

Slowly, the night passed as Pan emptied her heart to the girl who used to be her best friend. At morning, both fell asleep.

Goten tried to calm his lover down as Videl paced around the apartment. She had been in such a fury since her call at Capsule corp. Goten sat back on the couch, thinking about the whole situation. Finally, Gohan's new love made things a lot easier for him and Videl. Now they could live together and be happy with their newfound love. Of course he was happy for his brother too, the man needed to be loved. Alas, his fiery mate couldn't be stopped from seeking vengeance. Goten smiled, he knew only one way to calm the amazon. He stood up, getting in the path of the circling woman. She raised her eyebrows, fury in her eyes that was clearly perceptible.

- "What do you want now ? Can't you see I'm…"

Her protests were cut off by a deep kiss, Goten's hand running all over her body. Videl deepened the kiss, tasting him fully. Before they could even break the passionate kiss, Goten was already ripping her clothes…

--------------------------------------------------------- --------

End of chapter 2 ! WHOOOOHAAAAAAA ! Sex in the air !! Really, I didn't knew how to end this chapter so I finished under the pressure of a thousand crazy, sugar-filled girls. Anyways, if anyone like this fic I say watch out for updates ! Seeya now !