Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ I don't think I need this anymore ! ❯ A last good moment ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

So, I finally climbed back from that bottomless pit. Whew ! It's all getting to an end now. My life's pretty stable again, feels almost good. Xcept for a few little problems. *Eye Vix and Tofu* Fool girls are a magnet for trouble. Anyways, here's a good old little disclaimer:

Dear Phil, is Dragonball yours ?

- Nope

But I don't understand, the story's yours no ?

- Damn right it is ! Ask if you want the fic on your website ! (Don't think that's gonna happen though).

Hummm… so expecting any flames ?

- As much as I ask for mature readers only, some who aren't does find their way in. Too bad ! Hahaha !

Well, all that violent music DID corrupt last chapter considering there wasn't a single bit of humor or anything. Oh Hell, that won't stop me from listening to Slipknot. I need all that violence, anger and frustration. Besides, it's good inspiration

Many thanks to the few brave people who reviewed my fic. THX GUYS ! I didn't knew people knew I still existed ! I mean, I haven't written much lately. But it's changing, hell yeah it is ! One more time motherf*ckers ! RAAAAHHHHH !!

--------------------------------------------------------- --------

Bra walked the few last steps to the door of Gohan's house. Her gentle hand knocked timidly a few times, hoping it would be Gohan answering. Her top was shamelessly revealing a great amount of cleavage, something that few people would approve. Still, Gohan liked to kiss her there. She blushed at the thoughts of his tongue running over her body and quickly focused back to reality as the door opened on her lover.

- "Gohan !"

Her eyes couldn't hide all the worries she felt for him. Pan had told her about everything that had happened but no words could sum the look of the half saiyan's expression. Everything about him was suffering; the loss of his daughter was hurting him so much. Without words, they went inside.

Bra's hand slowly caressed the strong features of his face, his eyes closing at the comfort and good smell of his love. His own hands played with her silky, blue hair. Their touches became bolder and bolder by the second. Bra closed the gap between them, taking in the scent of her lover. How she loved every bit of him, she would do anything if he asked for it, would go to any extremes for him. Yet, all he had ever asked for was that she loved him back. The simplest thing, the most precious of them all. His hand reached between her thighs, pressing softly and making her moan in pleasure. She opened her eyes and drowned in the dark pools of pain, his own eyes…

The moon came into the sky, hidden by passing clouds. The soft moonlight reflected on Bra's blue eyes. She looked at the moon though the window and then back at her sleeping lover. Her thoughts were sad but hopeful of better times.

-- He's not dead, not yet--

Bra caressed Gohan's hair, he was sleeping and seemingly peaceful. Peace was only an illusion and she knew far too well that Videl's revenge was far from over. Soon, everyone would know and nobody would spare him. She thought about her father and brother. Vegeta was too quick to anger and she feared things might get out of hand. Trunks was no better, if he really loved Pan, he would try to make Gohan pay dearly. She'd have to talk with them but right now, she wanted to enjoy this blissful moment with Gohan. Slowly she followed Gohan in slumber, falling asleep while snuggling on him to keep some warmth.

The next day…

Bra woke up alone in bed, the sweet smell of breakfast coming from the kitchen. She smiled to herself, Gohan was so caring. However, the man was far from soft. Under the smiles and cheers was a man hardened by a rough childhood, a fighter with a frail sanity. How would he pass the upcoming troubles ? She had to be there for him, to keep his hopes up. Grimly, she got out of bed. Shivering at an unnatural shiver, she covered herself with a bed sheet and walked in the kitchen.

Gohan's eyes shone with happiness; there was nothing more important in his life than Bra. She was his doom and salvation. He noticed her serious mood, something unusual for her. Bra was always extreme in her emotions, if she was angry you'd know it and hear it too, that's why Bra's thoughtful attitude seemed out of place.

- "Something wrong Bra ?"

She blinked a few times, as if she was trying to hold on reality, then looked at him in the eyes.

- "What ?"

- "Something's worrying you and you're really not subtle about it. Care to share ?"

- "Nothing big, just worried about the future."

Gohan looked at the woman of his dreams, doubting she was telling everything.

- "Allright, I wanted to go talk to my family about us. Mother will know sooner or later and so will dad. It may be better if they heard about us from our own mouths than from Videl."

Bra nodded absently, making Gohan's smile disappear with worry.

Chichi opened the door, looking at the noon sky. Out somewhere down the mountain she could hear the echo of smashes and crushing rocks, consequences of Goku's sparring. Even with the best eyes in the world, she would never be able to see the fast moving saiyan punching the air. She took in a deep breath.

- "GOKU ! DINNER'S READY !!!"

The mountain rumbled, as if disturbed from it's eternal sleep by the fury of decibels unleashed. Chichi's voice echoed through the valley below. The explosions stopped in the valley, an eerie silence making the echoed voice even more clear. A large hand landed on Chichi's shoulder, making her jump in panic. She turned, ready to strike the man behind her.

- "Hey relax Chichi, it's me !"

- "Goku ! Stop transmitting behind me ! I told you I hated this !"

- "Geez… you're too nervous. Calm down, it's nothing serious."

- "Well it is, we're having guests for dinner and I want you to behave properly."

- "Sure, who's coming ?"

- "Gohan… and Bra. I don't know why he's coming here with her though."

- "Maybe he got an explanation, we'll just have to see… Bra… I haven't seen her in 12 years. She must have grown up."

Chichi nodded.

Bra and Gohan landed a few minutes later, a smiling Chichi and grinning Goku greeting them. After Chichi's hugs, Goku looked at his son.

- "Hi Gohan, it's good to see you again son. Hey Bra ! Nice to meet you ! Last time I saw you, you were so small you could barely walk "

- "So long Mr. Son ? I'm sorry my family doesn't come visit you often."

- "It's ok, there's nothing wrong with it."

The 2 couples proceeded to table. Goku started eating right away under the angry glare of his wife. Before she could wack him behind the head, Gohan talked.

- "Mom… we're not here only for dinner, I need to announce something."

Goku stopped eating, while Chichi and Bra's eyes met and locked for a few seconds before turning to Gohan.

- "Yes dear ?"

- "Mom… I love Bra."

- "WHAT ??!!"

Goku made a large smile.

- "I knew it !"

Bra turned to Goku.

- "How do you know ?"

- "Easy, Gohan's scent is all over you Bra. Call it a Saiyan sense."

Bra blushed so red she though she'd faint. Chichi however, was screaming madly at her son.

- "WHAT ABOUT VIDEL ?"

- "She loves another man, I guess our path together ended here."

- "Do you realize the dishonor you are bringing to the family ? She's… she's too young for you !"

- "I'm half saiyan, I don't age mom."

Exasperated by her son's behavior, she turned her anger to Bra. Their eyes locked again.

- "This is wrong !"

- "Love is never wrong."

- "What will people think of you two ?"

- "I don't care what others think."

The staring match was broken when Chichi turned to her smiling husband.

- "Say something !"

- "I'm happy for you guys, love's a great thing. Count on us to help you, I know Vegeta won't be easy to deal with.

- "Thanks dad"

Chichi seemed to calm down slightly, though anger still remained very clear in her demeanor. She looked at Bra challengingly.

- "What makes you think you're worthy of my son ?"

- "He does seem to think so."

Bra lowered part of her shirt, revealing a bite mark on her neck. Goku grinned even more while Chichi gasped and blushed slightly, recognizing similar marking to those in her own neck given by her husband. Goku looked proudly at his son.

- "Gohan, she's your mate !"

--------------------------------------------------------- --------

*Grins* Hope you liked that one ! Now back to work for more and more fanfiction ! Lotsa talk in this one and no lemon. Yeah boring I know but I like this chapter ! Hell yeah I do ! It was worth the wait ! Allright ! You know, fanfiction does rule sometimes. WHOOOHOOOOOO !