Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ I don't think I need this anymore ! ❯ Close-minded ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summer hibernation, it's the only excuse possible for that lack of work on my part. Poor ppl, I left you all hanging again… AWWWWWW ! Stop it, I'm gonna cry. Hahaha ! Plz, don't take time to read the disclaimer, show as little respect as possible to the law and lawyers.

Dear Phil, is Dragonball yours ?

- Nope

But I don't understand, the story's yours no ?

- Damn right it is ! Ask if you want the fic on your website ! (Don't think that's gonna happen though).

Hummm… so expecting any flames ?

- As much as I ask for mature readers only, some who aren't does find their way in. Too bad ! Hahaha !

Allright, first of all and again, I'm gonna thank all my friends and those who reviewed 'cause you guys are the ones that give me a kickstart of will to write again. Yeah, inspiration has never been a problem to me, I always find what I want. I'm simply too lazy to write it off. Bad no ? Well, not that much, I'm much worse at drawings.

And in the end, lotsa thanks to Damian for being such a good friend and to Yasha, who religiously reviews every new chapter I write. WHOOOOHAAAAA GUYS !

Ppl ! I though some of you might be interested in the main character's age. So here it is: Gohan's 42 and Bra's 19 yrs (It's all been calculated from certified numbers heard on several different episodes, complicated thing but the numbers are true).

--------------------------------------------------------- --------

The sun was quickly disappearing over the surrounding mountains when Bra and Gohan finally said good-bye to the Saiyan and the princess. Though the first moments after admitting their relationship had been tense, the rest of the afternoon had been calmer as Chichi was beginning to accept the fact that her son might be in love with a girl twice younger.

Bra looked in admiration at the man flying by his side, getting Gohan's curiosity.

- "What ?"

- "I… I was wondering if I could sleep at yours tonight. My dad or Trunks will know by now, I'd just feel more secure."

- "You don't have to ask beautiful, my house is yours…" He smirked at dirty thoughts "… and so is my bed."

Bra giggled at his comments.

- "You've changed Gohan, I don't remember you were so horny with Videl around."

- "Hey ! You're the one who's always horny !"

The couple flew away over the horizon as they continued talking all the way back home.

Finally, the couple went back to Gohan's home. Landing, Gohan found the door of his house slightly open and moving with the breeze. The couple looked at each other.

- "Did you locked the door before went away ?"

- "Of course, I never forget."

- "Then you think that thieves…"

- "We'll see."

Gohan opened the door, revealing a ruined home. Everything was broken and destroyed. Not a single furniture had been left intact. Couches ripped apart, the TV had been smashed, even the wall had cracks and holes caused by thrown furniture. Flipping the light switch, the house remained in darkness, Gohan scanned his surroundings before realizing Bra was just behind him.

- "Go home Bra, I don't think you'll sleep here tonight."

- "I'll help you clean up, it's the least I can do. I'm sorry Gohan."

- "It's ok, I don't care about the house. The only thing important to me is you."

Footsteps on broken glass interrupted their embrace as a man walked in the shadows before them, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

- "That's so cute ! And making me sick !"

Bra gasped recognizing the voice all too clearly.

- "Trunks !"

- "Glad to see you too Bra, I think you forgot to tell me about your new "Boyfriend".

That last word came out with disgust and hate, making Bra step back. Gohan frowned as Trunks slowly stepped in the moonlight coming from a broken window. His eyes went from Gohan's hand around Bra's waist to his eyes.

- "Let her go asshole, you won't be fucking my sis anymore."

- "I love her Trunks and I never fucked her. WE made love together."

Trunks's face became distorted into a snarl as he charged Gohan, punching him through the walls of the house and outside.

- "I'm gonna teach you not to date little girls." Trunks said with a vicious grin.

Gohan slowly stood up, never looking away from him. Silently, he powered up to SSJ2.

- "I'm ready to defend what I believe in Trunks."

- "You've grown soft with time Gohan, now I'm gonna make you regret laying your eyes on Bra."

Both fighters flew at each other, Gohan dodged Trunks kick at the last second, sending his knee in his opponent's stomach. Clenching both hands together, he hammered Trunks into the concrete, 100m below. A ki blast emerged from the cloud of dust and smoke. Gohan received the full blast, feeling the agonizing pain of charring flesh through his whole body.

Bra watched the 2 fighters engaged in a brutal melee, each one trying to gain the upper hand on the other. She thanked Kami for their recent training. Without it, Gohan wouldn't have been able to stand up to Trunks. It had been well known that Gohan's power level had decreased dramatically from his studies and work. Still, he remained a powerful fighter. A particularly vicious blow made Bra wince looking at Gohan bend over in pain. That HAD to hurt.

The two warriors stood back, staring at each other and trying to catch their breath. Gohan had been burned severely in many place, a trickle of blood coming from his forehead joined the one at the side of his mouth, blood and sweat dripping from his chin. Trunks was in no better condition, he winced with each breaths, the broken ribs a reminder of Gohan's powerful knee strikes while one of his eyes was swelling and turning black. A slender figure came between the 2, her voice usually happy voice was dead serious. Bra looked at Pan, she hoped she wouldn't have to join Gohan to fight his daughter.

- "Stop it you two ! There's no point in fighting like fools !"

- "Get away Pan ! You don't know the horrible things your father did."

She looked at her dad, then back at the man she loved.

- "I know what he did Trunks, he told me everything. You're the ignorant one and if you don't let me explain, I'm ready to defend my dad."

Trunks clenched his teeth as the words of his beloved hit him like a brick wall. Silently he powered down, god she really needed a good excuse for him…

- "There is nothing to explain !"

Everybody turned on the newcomer. Before anyone could react, a ki blast ripped through Gohan. He fell to the ground, spitting blood from the multiple hemorrhages created by the gaping hole in is chest. Bra froze in horror as her worst nightmare was coming true right before her.

- "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !"

High above, Vegeta could be seen contrasting with the moon, his face distorted with hate and anger. His eyes glinted with a hint of satisfaction from his cruel actions, showing no remorse.

- "And this was your final mistake !"

The prince flew right at the unconscious Gohan, ready to kill him in a last, lethal blow.

- "No ! Daddy !"

It was too late. Bra threw herself in the way, taking the full impact of her father's blow. Trunks, Pan and even Vegeta stopped breathing as they watched Bra fly meters away, crashing painfully on the ground. Seconds seemed like minutes as no one dared make a move, until Goku transmitted right in front of Vegeta.

- "I felt many power levels going down and…"

His eyes ran from Vegeta to his daughter on the ground, barely conscious and slightly bleeding, her eyes closed and tears mixing with her blood to drip along side Gohan who was dying. Trunks went by his sister's side in seconds, while Pan went to her grandfather.

- "Grandpa ! We gotta do something, Gohan's dying and we don't know how hurt is Bra."

Vegeta stepped forward, his icy stare defying Goku from making a move.

- "Your brat earned it, he took what wasn't his, now let him meet the fate he deserved… or you might regret it."

With those words, Vegeta powered up to Super Saiyan 4 challenging the third class warrior to act…

--------------------------------------------------------- --------

C.L.I.F.F.H.A.N.G.E.R. MWHAHAHAHA ! I are evil as Klara would say. Anyways, this is the end. For now. Stay tuned for next chapter !

Also, go check out Kinomi's website http://www.Kinomiville.net

It has a special section totally dedicated to promoting the Yamcha/Marron couple

Veresti ! Old pal ! Creator of so many fics you'd wonder where she gets all the ideas ! Go check her stories, she NEEDS reviews ! I just wanna ask you to hold on to life for a little bit longer, it'll be worth it, I can guarantee.