Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ If Death Comes Near ❯ Vegeta’s Mission: To Get the Woman ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

If Death Comes Near

Summary: Frieza has got the
hots for Bulma. So Frieza orders Vegeta to capture Bulma because she is one of the most beautiful and smartest young ladies of planet Earth. Frieza thinks that Bulma can be very useful to him. But what happens when Vegeta falls in love with Bulma during their adventure they will have? Will Frieza kill Vegeta for stealing `his' woman?

**

Don't worry I would make the story very beautiful.

If you've found some spelling mistakes, then tell me. I'll fix it as soon as possible ^_^

Oh yeah, this story happens in the beginning of DBZ

~~

This
chapter is just something how Frieza finds out about Bulma...

NOTE: This time, Goku and his friends weren't killed, okay?

~~*~~

**

- = me talking!

Chapter one: Vegeta's
Mission: To Get the Woman

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
“F…Frieza… why?” A lost voice just called out before the person fainted into the eternal darkness surrounded in its mentality. The person beyond the voice that was calling out for the one called Frieza, was a man with brave intentions. The man in front of Frieza's feet had long blue hair with emerald locks that was now covering in blood, coming from his forehead. The violet eyes from the man were remained open but left with a blank stare. The man released his last breath and before felt his spirit rising and rising, he told Frieza his little secret, Frieza, someday someone will beat you. I know who it will and when it shall happen. I've seen your future in a blink of an eye. And `the one' will be your greatest traitor. If I am wrong, then I am open for punishment… The spirit of the once great warrior whispered as he was going further to the sky. “You will die.”
 
Frieza stopped staring at the young man in front of him. “He's dead right now. Foolish creature, thinking he would stop me. He knew that he won't last that long and yet he kept telling me that I will die.” He snickered. “Hmm, for a moment there I thought he was serious! But no, he had to make me laugh! Who has the strength to fight me!? No one can! I am the strongest one alive!” He said in between laughter.
 
 
Vegeta
 
There was a pod flying in space. In that pod, there was a young man in a ripped royal blue outfit and with a torn armor. The name of this man was Vegeta, a Saiyan Prince, known as one of the few survivors of planet Vegeta when it exploded by the hands of a traitor to the entire Saiyan civilization, Frieza. As the Saiyan Prince was in a deep and dreamless sleep, his mind was still haunted by the foggy memory that had been stamped in his brains years ago.
 
Vegeta… You are the strongest, yet the youngest Saiyan alive. You are meant to be a Super Saiyan. Never forget that dream. Your fate is within your power.
 
“Yeah right, father. I know I'm dreaming right now and I know you're dead! My powerlevel was ten thousand after when I was born. You may have been thinking that I'm the Ultimate Saiyan alive, but I'm not. Damnit, my powerlevel was at eighteen thousand when I last battled Kakarot. After all these years, I only gained eight thousand of powerlevel!? Maybe it were just the `easy missions' Frieza had been sending me. Hell! I should be having a powerlevel of at least five hundred thousand. Why should I be this weak?”
That made the young Saiyan Prince to awake from his nightmare. Vegeta almost screamed when he awoke. Still trying to catch his breath and push away the dream he had, he only whispered, “I'm weak… I've been defeated by three weaklings. One is a third class Saiyan that I should have handled him easily, one was a half-breed and `don't make me laugh about his strength!' and the other was a puny midget with little power… Am I cursed or something?” He said in in-between coughs and slow breathes. He realized that he was close to planet Ice as well as death. “So, I'm back to Kansas after all.” He let go of his last breath, only to remain lifelessly and faint into the deepest darkness he ever had witnessed.
 
Frieza
 
“I am the strongest one alive…” Frieza whispered again.
 
`I've seen your future in a blink of an eye. And `the one' will be your greatest traitor. If I am wrong, then I am open for punishment…'
 
Frieza growled.
 
`You will die.'
 
“Haaaaaaaaaa!!!” Frieza yelled as he powered up to almost his fullest in his first stage. “HOW!? Why am I feeling THIS angry even though I know that the man was lying to me!?” He yelled in-between breathes and growled like a wild animal, sounding like a wild dog. “That man said that a traitor was going to strike. But WHO is the question and what will `the one' betray!? Hmm, never mind, whoever it is, I can take him!”
 
A monitor-robot flew over to Frieza. It looked like a regular computer flat-panel monitor. From that monitor when it was switched on, one of Frieza's weaker henchmen came into view. “Lord Frieza, if I may, Sir!”
 
Frieza snapped at the monitor in front of him. “What!?”
 
“Lord Frieza, according to the coordinates, Prince Vegeta is on its way here from Earth that is set on the North Galaxy.”
 
Frieza blinked in surprise. “Vegeta!? So he's alive… Well then, I'm going inside to my chambers and see what he has to say. When will he be fully conscious?” He looked into the direction of the monitor.
 
“Sir, he's using the rejuvenating mask, which means he's injured and needs to go to the Rejuvenation Tank. With his height and weight, it would no longer take than an hour for him to function consciously.”
 
“Very well. You may go now.”
 
“Yes, Lord Frieza!” The man replied sharply.
 
“How dare he!? I make him pay for going to Earth without my permission.” Frieza shouted while swaying his tail violently right to left, left to right and so on. `How I'mgoing to like this while I'm torturing him.' Frieza licked his lips at the though to kill Vegeta but will rather listen to what the young man has to say about this, first, so he made his way by flying to the large building that looks more like a modern haunted place with cold-like features curving from every move.
“What if Vegeta's the traitor?” Frieza whispered softly only for him to heard, then twitched his head. “Nah! He can't be `the one', he's too weak!”
 

Vegeta

The sky wa
s near black. The purple shade in the sky of the planet did not allow to really darkening the place up. The blood was flowing from the planet's `visitors', the moan people made to at least taking a breath, the cry of people's mercy saying their last words. It was as horrible place as always. That did not change their rules about to kill every single person who was a stranger to this planet.
Later on, when every single
living `visitor' died, the sound of a round space pod crashed. Sure it was obvious to hear a crash since they heard anything except peace. At the right time they knew who it was; the flame haired person struggles to get out of the pod, looking like he has been actually in Hell. He had bruises, cuts and every kind of wound you can think of.
 
“Hey, Vegeta has arrived.” The yellow-skinned man said to the orange-skinned man.
 
“Whoa, that's Vegeta!? He sure has been in a serious battle!”
 
“Hey, you know that Vegeta humiliated you when you were trying to flirt with that gorgeous girl?”
 
“Yeah so?” The orange-skinned man asked.
 
“You still remember that the girl wanted to go with Vegeta instead of you?”
 
The orange-skinned man nodded angrily. “YES!?”
 
“How about killing? That way, we are going to rule all the girls here and be popular with them!”
 
“Why not!? If Frieza couldn't kill me, then I would. That's why I'm thinking straight!”
 
The yellow-skinned man sighed in disappointment. “Well it was a good idea after all, but you're right.”

Out of revenge, the guards want
ed to kill him if he was unconscious. They all remember how popular Vegeta had been with the females only to receive no attention, how Vegeta acted rude against the guards and wanted to take their shot at the handsome Prince, but under Frieza's command, the evil lizard wanted him alive for some reason.

Vegeta
looked over at the talking people and shot a short glare at the two guards for what they might do to him while he was still too weak to defend himself, “If you...think...that I...can't defend myself...you are probably wrong.” Vegeta's breath took away as he came out of his consciousness.

The
guard took a deep breath; the yellow-skinned man was still mumbling about, “Shall we kill him?”
 
The other guard wished he could, “I hate to let him live, but we are under Frieza's control, so we have to bring him to the Regeneration Tank.” The other guard agreed with him and spared the life of the unconscious Prince. Frieza knows what to do to him.”


Frieza

Frieza look
ed into a screen with Planet Earth on it to find out what in the Hell was there that it attracted Vegeta. “I can't see what good there is on that planet!” He zapped into other `channels' or places. “Trash, trash, trash, useless, unimportant, shabby… tra-” He zapped until one thing catches his eyes, West City. “My my, not too shabby.” He looked more at the screen and one other thing catched his eyes, a blue haired female. The women were quite attractive and that blue haired girl was among them. He figured that she was a scientist because she was working in a lab at the moment, shouting at a scar-faced human. “My, feisty are we?” Frieza had `the hots' for her and was thinking how he would get her now he was going to kill one of his strongest men. “That's it; Vegeta is much too valuable to me. I'm going to let him do my dirty job and kill him after that, if he betrays me again, if not, then I'll spare his dirty Saiyan life.”
Just as Frieza was secretly admiring one of the most beautiful and smart woman, he found someone who was just as smart as beautiful. He wanted her. He wanted that blue haired woman for himself. And he did not worry a single thing about the young Prince, because he knew that Vegeta was the hardest person to fall in love. Vegeta stopped being emotional when he was twelve years old. Vegeta had seen a lot of beautiful girls but he was not interested in them. Frieza sometimes wondered if Vegeta was a virgin or not.
 

Vegeta

When Vegeta
was almost ready to step out of the Regeneration Tank. “Yeah Prince, just step out of it, and go to your fate in Frieza's chamber.” One of the guards said.
 
Unfortunately, Vegeta heard what the guards said with his powerful Saiyan hearing. Vegeta was about to step out of the liquid and glared very evilly at the aliens in his way. “Humph! Nice to see you.” Vegeta said in a scary way. The guards and doctors gulped at the young and powerful Prince.
 
Vegeta went off to Frieza's chamber to see what was `going on' and get it over with. For some reason, he knew that Frieza was going to make him pay, but Vegeta was not afraid anymore and his confidence grew. He knew that he was going to kill Frieza some day and even death was not going to stop his duty and his destiny.

Frieza

The evil Frieza s
at on his royal furniture, waiting for Vegeta's arrival and took a sip from his whine, “What takes him so long?! That Saiyan monkey, he should have been back from the Rejuvenation Tank minutes ago.” Frieza growled. He drank his whine completely before continuing his sentence, “I hope you get back within five minutes from now, Vegeta. Or else…”
Frieza heard Vegeta's voice by the large screen that showed the hallway. Frieza knew now that Vegeta was on his way to come and was almost here.
Frieza's chamber door open
ed and showed the beautiful green man, called, Zarbon. Frieza looked at Zarbon with a large grin on his face, “I want you to prepare all the stuff he needs when he's going to Earth.” Zarbon did not look interested and looked questioned. Zarbon blinked.

“Frieza, may I ask you what you are planning? I mean, I've never heard you talking about Earth
before, so why now?”
 
Frieza remembered that Zarbon was not around when he saw that woman so he told Zarbon the answer. “Well, that's because, I've been searching for a smart yet beautiful young woman for many years now, and I finally found the one. You understand?”
 
Zarbon did not have the right answer he was hoping for, “Well, I do understand, but what I don't understand is why did you decided to send the Saiyan monkey? What if Vegeta falls for that girl and

“Zarbon, Zarbon, Zarbon. Haven't you noticed that Vegeta can't fall in love? I've tested Vegeta's emotions when he was twelve, there weren't any emotions left. Can't you see the anger in his eyes? You must have been blind all these years. You should have noticed the change when I took him from his father.” Answered Frieza, after he cut off Zarbon what he was telling.

“Right.”

“Now Zarbon, go prepare his stuff so he can depart right away after he's done with my chat.”

Zarbon obeyed and opened
the door to prepare Vegeta's stuff and Frieza waited for the doors to close. `I must be careful not to let Vegeta's strength grow higher. Or else, Vegeta would become even stronger than me.'