Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ If only they knew ❯ Uhh.. chapter 2? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"No, i'm the one who should apologize... I guess I overeacted when you blew up practically 1/3 of the house," Pan answered.

         "Yeah, but if i had let you fall down the cliff, nothing would have-"
         "Don't say that, i'm the one who is apoligizing."
         "Excuse me, but I wasn't fini-"
         "I know, but you know if I didn't hit you, you wouldn't have fell backards and i wasn't on top of you, we wouldn't have kissed," Pan interrupted.
         "No, I'm apoligizing!" Trunks argued
         "No, it was my fault!" Pan argued back.
         "Fine, its your fault."
         "What??! You were supposed to say,'no, its my fault' again!"
         "WHY?!"
         "Because it is!!"crossed their arms and went to their respective sleeping area.Dragonball searching~ (the next day)

         Pan and waken up and started cooking breakfast when Trunks came in the kitchen, trying to bandage himself up.
         "Good morning, Trunks! I see your wound has stopped bleeding," Pan said cheerfully.
         "Yep, but it still hurts," Trunks replied.
         "Hm... I thought you said it didn't hurt at all...."smirked. "Okay fine, it hurt alittle bit."
         "Here, lemme see the wound," Pan told him. She pulled him closer and examined it. While she was examining his wound, Trunks felt uneasy. Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain in his wound, and he winced.
         "Does that hurt?" Pan asked, poking him.
         "Yes, that hurts, so stop it!"laughed and patted his chest. Trunks grinned and started bandaging himself up again.
         "Okay, umm.. Lets go search for the dragonballs!" Pan said. Trunks grabbed onto the radar and followed her.
         "So where's the closest?"10:30 p.m.and Trunks were searching for the dragonballs practically the whole day, and they only found one.
         "Hm... should we call it a day? I'm tired of searching," Pan told him.
         "Okay, I guess we'll look for them tomorrow." Trunks threw a capsule on the ground and it became a house. They went inside, and quickly ran to the refrigerator.
         "Yay, food!" Pan remarked. She split a fair amound of food for Trunks and herself. They began eating, and soon they were finished.
         "Okay, there is only one room, so i get the floor, and you get the bed." Trunks said as he grabbed the extra blankets and put them on the floor.
         "Okay, fine with me." Pan went into the covers and layed down as Trunks turned off the light.
         "Good night, Trunks," Pan said sleepily.
         "Night, Pan."dream)
was being whipped, and slowly dying.*Trunks murmered in his dream. "No!"Pan got up and looked at him.screams in pain*her alone!" Trunks yelled. He turned super saiyan.wake up!" Pan shook his arm constantly, trying to wake him up.was an earthquake, and Pan was buried in stuff that fell down.* He jolted up from his sleeping area and saw Pan holding on to his arm that she had been shaking. Pan let go of him and asked, "are you okay?"sighed heavily and replied, " Yeah, just a nightmare." He powered down. Trunks leaned against the wall and sighed in relief.yeah, what were you dreaming about?" Pan askedI don't really want to talk about it..."not? It's only a dream, right?"
         "Yeah, but its kinda hard to explain. It would take me awhile," Trunks replied.sat on the floor covered with blankets next to him, and smiled. "I have time to listen."(after he told her) That wasn't that bad. Besides, it's only a dream," Pan assured. She sleepily laid her head on Trunks' shoulder. guess so." As Trunks felt her head on his shoulder, he blushed. He cleared his throat, trying to tell her he wasn't confortable with her head close to his, but she didn't move. Trunks carefully looked at her. She was asleep. Trunks heaved a sigh of exhaustion, and tried to sleep too. Soon, he fell asleep with pan by his side.The next day
opened one eye and looked around the room. She noticed that she was sleeping on Trunks' sleeping area when she saw she wasn't on the bed. Then she noticed something on top of her head. She looked up, and saw Trunks' head on top of hers. *Huh? What happened last night? Oh yeah, Trunks told me about a dream that he had. Hey, what am I leaning on???* She looked to her right and saw Trunks' shoulder. *Did I fall asleep?* Trunks stirred in his sleep. *He's waking up... I'll just pretend to be asleep.* Pan closed her eyes again, waiting to see what Trunks would do.
         Trunks opened both of his eyes. He noticed that his head was on top of Pan's head, so he quickly sat up. *She's still asleep... I'll just wait till she wakes up*now's a good time to wake up.. wait a minute, i think i'll have some fun with him for a while....*
         "Hey Bra, I know a very cute boy... his name?" Pan tried not to ruin it by laughing.looked very surprised. *She's probably dreaming..*
         "Well, you know him... Okay, I'll tell you. It's Trunks! I have a confession to make, Bra... I LOVE HIM!" Pan bit her lip so she wouldn't laugh. "Trunks? I didn't know you were here... You heard me say that I love you?! Oh Trunks, Kiss me! Kiss me! Mwa! Mwa! Mwa! Mwa!"
         "What is she dreaming about?!" Trunks said aloud, being fooled by Pan.
         "Marry me! But first we'll have a sleep over! Mwa! Mwa! Mwa!!" Pan all of a sudden burst out laughing. She pushed Trunks, and he fell on his side.
         "Haha! You fell for it!" Trunks laughed, hugging his pillow.
         "You weren't dreaming?" Trunks asked confused.