Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ If only they knew ❯ Chapter threee! Wee! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"No, you idiot. You think that I would say that? ?"
Trunks rolled his eyes. Pan kept on laughing and rolling on the floor. He covered her in blankets and left the room, going to cook breakfast.
         "Hey! Wait for me!" Pan scrambled out of the blankets and jumped on Trunks' back.
         "Wha-oof! Pan!"
Pan held on to Trunks as he goes towards the kitchen.
         "Are you going to get off?" Trunks asked.
         "Nope."
         "I'm going to sit down." Trunks smirked as Pan leaped out of his back and falls down on the couch next to him.
         "I knew that would work." Trunks said. He pulled her out of the couch and they walked towards the kitchen together. "Let's talk about food," Trunks says, thinking up a revenge plan.
         "Food? I love fo-"
Before Pan could finish, Trunks interrupted her. "Me? I love you too!"
He pretends he's going to kiss her by pushing her agains't the wall while Pan gasped and looks shocked.
Trunks secretly puts tape on his mouth, and pressed his taped mouth on her lips. Pan just stares with wide eyes, not knowing there was tape between them. When Trunks broke the 'kiss', he ripped the tape out of his mouth,. "You fell for it!" He laughed, waving the tape in front of her face. Pan blushes, but then said,
"Hey, at least I didn't think that you love me!"

"But Pan, I'm not joking around. I do love you," Trunks says to her with a serious look on his face.
         "Okay Trunks, you could stop joking around now," Pan said blushing again.
         "No really, I love you!"
         "Really?" Pan asked hopefully, trying to make it sound as sarcastic as possible.
         "No," Trunks laughed.
Pan fake laughed. "Haha! Good one! With That serious look, you had me scared for a sec." ' too bad he didn't mean it. .....
Pan looked at him while he looked at her. Trunks quickly looked away and blushes. When Pan saw he blushed, she smiled and grabbed his hand, and they walked to the kitchen.
         "I love you too Trunks."
         "You're joking, right?"
         "Yup."
         "Thought so."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(After they ate) Second dragonball search!

Okay, the dragonball should be around here somewhere," Trunks says, holding up the radaar to let her see. Pan nodded. They lowered to the ground and walked together looking for the dragonball until a blast came near them.
         "Watch out!" Trunks goes in front of Pan to get hit. After that powerful blast, Trunks had scratches and cuts everywhere. his shirt was partially ripped on his arms and chest. The attacker does it again, so Trunks turned super saiyan and holds the blast with his own blast.
         "Pan, get out of here while you still can!"
         "I'm not going to leave you alone!"
         "Hurry! I can't hold him off forever!"
         "But-"
         "Darn it Pan, just listen to me!" Trunks yelled.
         "NO! I care too much about you so i'm not going anywhere!!" Pan gasped at what she just said. "Now look what you made me say!"
The attacker stopped, and dodged Trunks' blast. "I will be back! Next time, fight for real!" The attacker dissappears.
         "You care too much about me?" Trunks repeated, grinning.
         "No, I...- What i mean is..."
Trunks laughed.
         "Don't worry about it." He powers down and wipes the blood out of the corner of his mouth, still looking at her. Pan blushes and looked away from him. She grabs the radar and tries to change the subject.
         "So, uh.. let's go find the dragonballs."
         "Okay," Trunks walked close to her, and grabbed her hand. "I care too much about you too."
Pan blushes, feeling Trunks' hand on hers.
*If only he knew how much*
*If only she knew how much*