Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ If only they knew ❯ four for more! hehe.. i should stop doing that ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

They found the dragonball that they had been looking for. Trunks threw a capsule on the ground, and they rested there for the day.

"So, uh... Where's the next closest dragonball?" Pan took a bite out of her bread. They were eating dinner, talking about... stuff...

"Not very far If we just go north, we'll eventually get to the dragonball. I heard up in the north is deserted," Trunks answered.

"Yeah... It would be funny if there was like some mall or club there"

Trunks laughed. " I doubt it, but if you're right, we'll spend one whole day there, and if you're wrong, we have to spend 3 more hours searching for the dragonballs. Deal?"

"Deal!"

Trunks smiled. "I'm heading off to bed now. Good night Pan,"

"Good night," Pan replied. He's smiling a lot whenever he sees me... Nah, its probably just my imagination..

Pan finished eating and went into their room. When she went in, Trunks wasn't there. Pa curiously looked at his sleeping area. She picked up his pillow, and underneath it was his journal. "Hm... I wonder what is in here..." Pan was about to open it until she heard a voice.

"If you open that, I'll open yours."
Pan whirled around. She saw Trunks grinning at the doorway, holding her personal journal.

"Where'd you... how'd you find that?!"

Trunks smirked. "Under your pillow. Same place where I keep mine. It's funny, `cause when you hugged my pillow in the morning, you somehow didn't notice it."

"Give that back."

"Only if you give me mine."

"Fine." Pan tossed his journal, and he tossed hers.

"Well, good night,"

"Good-"

Before she could finish, someone had rang the doorbell. Trunks turned on the light. "Did you invite anyone?"

"No, did you?"

Trunks shook his head.

"Could it be a attacker?" He asked.

"Wouldn't they just bust in here instead of using the doorbell? But just in case, I'll come too."

The doorbell rang again. Trunks and Pan ran faster. When they reached the door, they calmed down.

"Okay, ready?" Trunks asked.

"Yep." Pan answered. Trunks opened the door rather fast, so the person jumped.

"Ee! You gave me a scare!"

"Goku?!"

"Grampa??"

"Trunks? Pan?" Goku stared at them confused. "Why are you here?"

"we're looking for the dragonballs to wish everyone back. Whey are YOU here?" Trunks asked.

"I never knew you were here. I just needed something to eat. I've been traveling around seeing how far this cell phone calls up to." Goku told them. He picked up his cell phone and said, "can you hear me now? Good." Goku put it back in his pocket.

"Oh."

"Hey, why do you need to wish everyone back?" Goku asked curiously.

"I uh.. kinda killed them.."

"She was Majin." Trunks supported.

"You killed Vegeta too?"

"yeah."

"Good for you!" Goku patted her shoulders and added, "I'm hungry."

Trunks laughed and invited Goku in.

"here gramps! Eat up!" Pan gave Goku some food and he gobbled it down in a matter of seconds. Goku patted his stomach. "Thanks!"

Trunks yawned. "I'm going back to bed. Goku, you could stay as long as you want."

"Okay! I'll sleep on the couch!"

"here Grandpa," Pan handed him blankets. "I'm going to bed too."

"Okay."

"Wait for me, Trunks!" She ran to the bedroom.

"I wonder whats for breakfast...."

(Later when Pan entered the room)

 

"Trunks, let's play truth or dare!"

"I'm too tired."

"I know! That way, if it's something embarrassing, we wouldn't notice!"

"Alright..." Trunks yawned and sat down on the floor.

"I'll go first, but you can't ask who the person likes. Truth or dare?"

Trunks yawned again. "Truth," He mumbled.

"Are you in love with someone I know?"

"You could say that... Yes.."

"Mwahahahaha! I'm gonna find out!" She wrote all of the girl's that she know.

"Okay Pan, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"What would you do if someone kissed you intentionally?" Trunks rubbed his eyes, trying to stay awake.

"Well it depends.. If it's someone I know, I would be embarrassed and shocked, and if it's some weirdo stranger, I would sock `em!" Pan answered, holding up a fist. Trunks laughed. They played for hours now, and soon, they fell asleep.

(The next day)