Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ If only they knew ❯ Fluffy ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Wake up, sleepy-heads!! Let's `search' for the DRAGONBALLS!!" Goku sang as he banged on their door. He went in and grabbed the dragonball radar. "How do you work this thing?" He pushed the buttons and broke it. "Uh oh... Trunks!" Goku shook Trunks, but he didn't wake up. "TRUNKS!"

"Huh? Wha- What happened?" Trunks looked at the broken radar Goku had in his hands. "Oh no... Goku, don't tell me you broke it!" Trunks grabbed half of the radar.

"But that would be lying..."

"Grandpa?" Pan sat up and saw Trunks and Godu holding onto the pieces of the radar.

"Good morning, Pan!" Godu greeted cheerfully.

"You broke the radar!" Pan shouted.

"It's Christmas!"

"You broke the radar!" Pan shouted again as she grabbed the other half of the dragonball radar out of Goku's hand.

"Well Merry Christmas to you too," Goku said sarcastically.

"Sorry... But you BROKE the radar!"

"It's okay. One of the Dragonballs is North from here, the other is near the dragonball that is north, one is east, and the other is west," Trunks informed.

"Phew! I thought we were toast!"

They headed to the kitchen, and ate breakfast.

"I'm going to get some fresh air. Grandpa's cooking smells horrible!" Pan exclaimed, running down the stairs.

"Okay."

Goku made a face. "I thought it smelled good."

Trunks laughed. "That's because you were hungry."

(When Pan came back...)

Pan opened the door, climbed up the stairs, and was about to head to the living room until she was kissed by Trunks. Why is he kissing me?... Wait a minute! Trunks is KISSING me!!! Then just when Pan realized she was being kissed, he pulled his bead back. Pan just stared at him, mouth wide open like she had just seen a monster... actually, she had always seen monsters.... a .... Oh well, never mind, you know what I mean.

"Relax Pan, it's only a mistletoe."

Pan looked up and glances at the mistletoe.

"You'd better get out from under there unless you want to get kissed by me again."

Pan takes 1 step out of the way and says, "Now you're under the mistletoe." She smiles evilly and comes closer to him, pushing him against the wall.

"Whoa Pan, D-don't g-go weird on me." Trunks stuttered nervously, blushing as Pan's face came closer to his.

"Why not? You kissed me," Pan replied, 1 inch away from him.

"Yeah, but-" Before he could finish, she kissed him for 2 seconds. Then she blew a rasberry and yelled, "Yuck!"

"Hey, at least I didn't make any comments," Trunks said as he puts his hand over his mouth.

"Well, it's weird to get kissed AND kiss my best friend!" Pan defended.

"You didn't have to kiss me, you know."

"It's for revenge."

"Sure it is," Trunks replied sarcastically.

"Hmph." Pan attempted to walk into the kitchen, but when she moved to her right, Trunks moved to his left to block her. Pan went to her left, but Trunks stood in her way again.

"Trunks! What are you trying to do??!" Pan shouted, annoyed.

"I'm trying to annoy you, and it's working."

Goku walked by them and put a t.v. on Trunks' head.

"Ahh! Goku!!" Trunks was about to fall on Pan until Goku grabbed Trunks' shirt.

"Oops, sorry. I didn't see you there." Goku was about to pull him up, but the phone rang. "I'll get it!" He shouted.

"Grr... Goku!!!" Trunks was leaning towards Pan again.

"Here, lemme help you," Pan offered.

"Okay..."

Pan grabbed onto his shoulders and pushed him. When she finally got him up, the t.v. somehow was placed on Pan's head and she was about to fall on top of him AGAIN. There's no WAY I'm going on top of him! It's too embarrassing! She rolled so she would be on bottom just in case she might kiss him again.. Wait a minute, he might accidentally kiss ME! Pan closed her eyes and whimpered, hearing the t.v. crash at the bottom of the stairs. When she opened her eyes, she saw Trunks in the position of doing push ups. He was also closing his eyes. Pan spotted a mistletoe on top of them on the ceiling , so she said, "Look up."

Trunks opened his eyes and looked up, spotting the mistletoe. " Oh no... Pan, you wouldn't-" Before Trunks could finish, she kissed him.

"Now why on earth would YOU kiss ME?" Trunks practically shouted.

"Like you said Trunks, `It's only a mistletoe'.

He smirked and rolled off of her, extending his hand to her so he could help her up. Pan took his hand and got up, but when she was already up, he didn't let go.

"Thanks... uh..." Pan looked at his hand that was holding onto hers. Trunks looked confused, but the noticed he didn't let go of her.

"Oh, hehe.. sorry." Trunks blushed as he let go of her hand. Suddenly, Goku walked to them and had a disappointed look on his face. He sighed and said, "I have to go... ChiChi said that the cell phone isn't clear, so my adventure is done.. I'm really disappointed! They said this cell phone call in long distances! Well, see ya guys! Oh yeah, sorry about the t.v. I was going to ask if I could keep it, but its kinda broken now.."

Trunks sighed. "Oh well.... See ya."

"Bye Grandpa!"

"Oh wait, I almost forgot! Here are the 3 dragonballs that you have been looking for."

"WHAT?! Why didn't you give it to us earlier?!" Trunks and Pan shouted at the same time.

"I wanted to see how far we would have gotten," Goku explained. Trunks sighed again as Pan smiled. She took the dragonballs and Goku flew off.

"Well, that means we only have two more dragonballs to find, and that's North of here." Trunks informed, pointing to the direction.

"Okay! Let's go searching!" Pan exclaimed excitedly.

"Sure, and don't forget the deal."

"I wont!" Pan grabbed Trunks' wrist and ran excitedly to the closest dragonball. Trunks ran quickly so he wouldn't be dragged by Pan.