Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ If only they knew ❯ More fluff ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Hey look Trunks! The dragonball is located at the club!" Pan exclaimed.

"Hm... Looks like you were right. Well, a deal's a deal. The rest of the day will be at the club after we get the dragonball."

"There it is!" Pan ran to a potted tree outside the door of the club. She grabbed the dragonball and quickly whirled around and much to Pan's surprise, Trunks was right in front of her so she accidentally bumped into him.

"Ahh!"

"Whoa!"

Pan almost fell backwards, but Trunks grabbed her hand. Pan got up, while Trunks released his grip on her hand. They both blushed.

"Um... I got the dragonball!" Pan said nervously.

"Yeah, let's go inside." Trunks opened the door for her.

"Thanks."

Trunks nodded in response and they entered the club and sat down. A slow song came up. What happens now? Pan thought. She sees Trunks get up and hold his hand up to her.

"Care for a dance?" He asked politely.

"I... I'd um... Love to," Pan stuttered, partly shocked. Stupid me! Why did I stutter at a time like this?? He'll probably change his mind now. She put her hand to his and followed him to a more roomy place. They started dancing as the song started Pan blushed and tried to look the other way, but couldn't take her eyes off of his eyes. Trunks noticed her blushing so he said,

"Hmm.. Blushing before the song even starts. What would you look like when the song ends?"

"I'm.. not... blushing..."

"Really? Then I must be blind..." Trunks smiled at her.

Pan blushed even more when he smiled. "You must.. be..."

"No really Pan, I'm not that stupid. You're blushing."

Pan gave a defeated sigh, and continued dancing.

"You know, there's nothing wrong with blushing. It just adds a reddish color to your face."

Pan giggled as she closes her eyes and Trunks smiled. When Pan opened her eyes again, she blushed when she saw him.

"Haha... Now I know you blushing about me."

"No comment..."

"What, is this topic too embarrassing or boring?" Trunks asked.

"Embarrassing..."

Trunks chuckled.

I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue

I'd go crawling down the avenue

there aint nothing that I wouldn't do

to make you feel my love

 

Pan looked at his eyes again, and Trunks looked at hers. He smiled at her. Pan smiled back.

 

The storms are raging on a rolling sea

and the highway of regret

the winds of change are blowing wild and free

you aint seen nothing like me yet

 

There aint nothing that I wouldn't do

go to the ends of this earth for you

make you happy make your dreams come true

to make you feel my love

 

Trunks' face comes closer to hers, looking like he was going to kiss Pan. W-what's he doing?? Pan thought, staring at him. When Trunks was about 3 inches away from her face, he glanced at his right and went to the opposite direction, away from Pan's face. That's strange.. I could have sworn he was going to-

Just then, Marron came and interrupted Pan's thoughts. "Would you like to dance with me Trunks?"

Trunks looked at Pan, and she smiled at him.

"Go ahead," Pan told him

Trunks smiled and said to Marron, "Sure."

A slow song started as they walked to a different place. Seeing Marron dance with Trunks was enough to make her sad, but a soft song was worse. Pan's eyes got watery, but she wouldn't break down to tears. She almost cried right there, because once she glanced at the two dancing, she saw Marron leaned forward and kissed Trunks on he lips. He looked like he was glaring at Marron, but she ignored it. She felt rage building up as she walked up to them. "Can I borrow Trunks for a sec?"

Marron nodded, and Pan grabbed Trunks' arm, leading them outside.

"Pan, what's wrong?" Trunks' voice was soft, but clear.

Pan didn't answer him.

"I know something's wrong. You can tell me, can't you?"

Pan bit her lip.

"If it's something about me, good or bad, you'll always be my best friend."

So I'm just his best friend...

"What's wrong?"

Pan ignored him. That led Trunks into asking a question that was stupid.

"Are you... jealous?"

Pan glared at him. "Fine, if you actually have feelings for Marron, then why are you wasting your time with me?!"

"Pan, I-"

"Go ahead, go see Marron." Pan hesitated to say her next words. "I don't care anymore."

"Pan, you know that I care about you-"

"Yeah, I know, but it's not like how you care about Marron. She loves you and you love her, dont you??"

Trunks doesn't say anything. He was too shocked.

"Don't you?!"

"No," Trunks says softly.

"That's a lie. I saw how Marron looked at you. You could see her love for you in her eyes!" Pan shouted, fighting back tears. Pan turned around, not wanting to let Trunks see her.

"It doesn't mean that I love her." Trunks turned Pan around to look at her.

"Hmph." Pan looked to her left.

Trunks grabbed Pan's shoulders to make her pay attention.

"Pan, remember we kissed 5 times?"

"3 didn't count, and the other 2 was an accident," Pan said grumpy-like.

"Well this isn't." Trunks leaned forward and kissed her. After her had separated from her, Pan shoved him, making him take a step back. She flew away.

"Pan!" Trunks flew next to her. He grabbed her arm, and they stopped.

"What is wrong with you?! First of all, you like Marron, and the next thing I know, you are right in front of me, holding onto my shoulders and you just kiss me?! YOU TWO TIMER!!" Pan was about to fly away again, but Trunks grabbed her hand, not letting go as she struggled.

"I am not two timing anyone! I only love one person and that is not Marron!"

"Oops, I made a mistake," Pan started sarcastically. "You are a two timer AND a lying freak!!!" Pan struggled to get Trunks to let go of her hand. "Let me go, you idiot!"

"Just so you could run off again?!"

"Ka-"

Trunks loosened his grip, but didn't let go.

"Me...Ha...Me...Ha!" Pan shot a kamehameha at Trunks, but he had appeared behind her, still holding her hand. He appeared in front of her again without letting go.

"Why won't you let go?!" Pan shrieked, still trying to wriggle free.

"Because you might run away again, and get hurt!" Trunks replied.

"Why would you care?! Just go kiss Marron!!"

"Stop it! I don't love Marron!"

"Another lie! Why don't you just admit that-" Before Pan could finish, Trunks grasped Pan's chin, pulled her face forward to his and kissed her again. Pan jerked her head away from him.

"Would you stop it?! Kissing is only for 2 people who care about eachother!"

"That's why I'm-"

"Doing it just to make me feel better?! I know that you care about Marron!"

"Why do you think I love her?!"

"Because it's the truth!" Pan broke down into tears. Trunks brought her close to him and hugged her.

"Get away from me, you jerk!" Pan shouted, but he didn't let go. Pan sobbed and closed her eyes.

"Pan, I don't love Marro-"

Before he could finish, someone had kicked him from behind.

"I don't believe you!" She was going to punch him, but when she opened her eyes, he wasn't there.

"Huh? Where'd he-" Pan was interrupted.

"Hahahaha!! Stupid-" Before the attacker could finish, Trunks had gone super saiyan and kicked him.

"You again?!"

The attacker got up and wiped the blood off of his face. "I am Nappa, sent here to kill Vegeta, but since he's already dead, I'll kill the rest of his family!" Pan kicked him.

"We're in the middle of an important conversation! Wait till later!"

Trunks and Nappa started fighting. Trunks was winning until Nappa powered up. "I won't be defeated by his