Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ If you were a Saiya-jin... ❯ If I were a saiya-jin ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

If I were a Saiyin By Son Kalia

Below are the lists of things I would do if I suddenly became or finally figured out I was a saiyin.

go show off my new and improved figure at the mall, rink and anywhere cute boys would happen to be.

Fly around for hours for no apparent reason, its just so fun.

Take sweet revenge on all my elementary school tormentors(and belive me, there were a lot of them) by beating them all into a bloody pulp.

Ki Blasts, Ki Blasts, Ki Blasts!!!!!! Hell Yeah, do every energy attack I can think of.

Freak people out with my tail, then slap them with it, for staring.

Freak them out by flying everywhere I want to go.

Use all my bottled up anger and rage at this Kami-forsaken planet to go SuperSaiyin.

Practicly turn into a female Vegeta.

Rename myself after my Saiyin character "Kalia"

Make sure to show I can actually follow through with my threat to "send you to the next dimension" If someone dares piss me off.

Challenge the toughest kids at school to fights, win easily(baka weaklings)

Send a threatening Ki Blast to any teacher of mine who tries(key word here "tries") to assighn homework. Making sure they know that was the only warning they were gonna get.

Show off my strength every chance I get.

See what attacks I can make up and then practice on my enemys.

Make sure people know what I am and not to mess with me.

Figure out how to get to the world/dimension where saiyins actually are supposed to exsist.

To be a saiyin would be heaven. At least in my mind.

One last note directly from the authors hands, I want to know what other people would do it they were a saiyin, so email me what YOU would do, or send it in a review and I will start adding more chapters about it. PLEASE!