Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Interlude ❯ What He Wanted ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: Dragonball / Dragonball Z and related characters belong to Akira Toriyama. No profit is being made from this fanfiction.

- Icewind -

Interlude
Part Two: What He Wanted


It was early dawn; the sun was just beginning to rise over the horizon as Chichi opened her eyes. Goku was sleeping next to her with his arm thrown over her waist. She glanced at him, noticing his expression of ease and contentment, and smiled softly. Allowing herself to relax she felt his arm pull her even closer and his head shift to rest on her shoulder.

The embrace was nice. It was comforting to wake up with him next to her—a luxury she often missed throughout the years whenever he was away. Her husband had died twice defending the world and she knew he’d put his life on the line again if it was necessary. She hadn’t married an ordinary fighter after all. Even the foremost deities in the galaxy knew that if the universe was in danger to simply call Son Goku.

Still, she didn’t know how she would respond to being without him again.

Chichi believed his true death was marked after the defeat of Cell, when her husband intentionally chose not to be revived with the Dragonballs. Every major enemy had sought after him on Earth and he knew his presence would only attract more evil to the world. The saiyans wanted his allegiance if not his life and were prepared to demolish everything in the process. Freeza and King Cold desired revenge and intended to watch him suffer by destroying everyone before actually killing him. Even the androids’ real objective had been none other than the exuberant warrior. His decision had been for the well-being of those he loved, but still, knowing this did not make his permanent death any less painful for her to accept.

Seven years later, no more than a year ago, he had come back to them. For an extremely short 24-hour period granted by the Gods, Goku had been given permission to participate in The World Martial Arts Tournament alongside his sons and dearest friends. Unfortunately, the halo above his head was a constant reminder that he was no longer of their world, and once his time ran up Chichi knew she would need to accept she would never see him again in her lifetime.

It was funny how chance could dramatically impact and change everything.

Rou Dai Kaioushin had given up his life and transferred it to her husband, enabling him to defeat Majin Buu with a little help and permanently return to the living world. The memory of the orange-clad hero meeting everyone at the lookout still brought a smile to her face. Goten would grow up with a father, her family would be whole, and she would get a second chance to share a life with the man she loved. She remembered throwing herself in his arms and felt her heart swell with such joy that she shedded tears. But the man she held had been able to sense every tattered emotion underneath it all.

It wasn’t until later, in the privacy of their home, did they have the opportunity to truly talk. Goku had even joined their minds briefly, enabling them to share emotions and experiences. It turned out that he had no intention of returning to the afterlife before his time, but Chichi had him promise her anyway, that he would not choose death as he did before and would do everything in his power to stay with her.

Looking at the sleeping form lying next to her now, she knew in her heart that it would be enough. When their minds had touched back then it was almost as if she had touched his very essence, as he did hers...

Chichi sighed irritably with the realization it was time to get out of bed. She had no desire to do so and the warm breath on her neck only encouraged the temptation to stay next to him. But cooking the first meal of the day for a house full of saiyans usually involved waking earlier than most. And so with another sigh she began to sit up in bed, careful not to stir her sleeping husband.

She didn’t anticipate the arm around her waist would pin her back down to the mattress.

Startled, she glanced at his face, noting he still appeared to be sound asleep. She tried to get up again but his arm shifted to a more upright position, draped in a way that kept her upper body pinned to the bed. The strength it exuded made it impossible to move and her eyes widened disbelievingly; she was literally trapped in his embrace.

Oddly, it didn’t hurt, even though it was like being held down by an iron pier. Using both arms her face turned red from the exertion of attempting to lift the dead weight off her body. The arm didn’t budge. Instead, his wrist flicked up to caress her bare breast with the back of his fingers. Another glance at his face only proved her suspicion; his eyes were slightly open now and staring at her with a tiny smirk on his lips.

“You know, seeing you struggle like that was pretty funny,” Goku murmured, his grin spreading even wider.

Chichi flushed indignantly. “Let me up. I need to start breakfast.”

The fingers on her breast began to fondle and tweak the soft nub there, sending jolts of heat through her body. Bemused, he pulled his hand away and observed the slight moistness on his fingertips. A combination of sweat and bodily fluids, he realized. Both his and hers. His cheeks turned pink...most of it was his. From that shattering climax she had given him only a few hours earlier. Immediately, he hardened against her smooth belly, the memory igniting a fire in his stomach. He had lost it so completely in front of her and he couldn’t remember the last time that happened. And then there was the dream—it only made the desire to have her hands on him even stronger. Her hot bare skin on his...rubbing, exploring, searching...teasing him until his whole body throbbed with the need to...Goku shifted suddenly and was above his wife, both forearms resting at either side of her face, his dark eyes locked onto hers. The fire in his belly grew even hotter at the thought of getting Bulma’s ki restraints.

“What’s the hurry, Chi?” There was a low sensual timbre in his voice and his innocent grin seemed almost devious. “I’ll just have my breakfast in bed.”

Before she could even respond his mouth was attacking her neck, sucking and nipping beneath the jaw line, moving down in a trail of wet kisses to the space on her collarbone. A hot tongue lapped at her skin, sweeping down until his lips latched on to a very stiff nipple.

“G...Goku...” Suddenly, it was becoming extremely hard to think. Chichi was watching him in a daze, her eyes fixed on the succulent mouth on her breast. Moist lips had fastened onto a sensitive nipple, sucking strongly, wetly, before releasing it to bath the rigid bud with his tongue. Pleasure assaulted her senses and she moaned softly, tossing her head back into the pillow, fingers entangling in his hair. “...aah...the...the kids...”

Moving to her other breast, he ignored her words, taking the fleshy nub between his teeth. More pulling, kissing, sucking, and she gave a passionate cry, the sound causing an exquisite ache between his thighs. At this point he was painfully hard, so much so that even the subtle brush of her hips on his eager cock occasionally drew a moan from him. But he disregarded his need and was determined to make her forget about the kids. Their eldest could easily prepare breakfast on his own, after all.

Stimulating the engorged nub between his lips, Goku allowed his hand to slither in a hot path down her belly, feeling her body arch at his touch. He pulled his head away from her breast, watching her expression with a tender smile as his hand slid down in a loving caress, pausing at the entrance of her moist core.

“You’re so wet,” he murmured, his voice barely above a whisper. For a moment he teased her, stimulating her wet folds with dexterous familiarity, watching her pant and writher under his will. A warm blush spread over his face. She was moaning his name...the sound making him dizzy with lust...and his erection became so strong and hard that the ache was unbearable. In a quick movement his wife suddenly pushed back against him, impaling herself on his thick fingers, and a heartfelt cry rang in his ears.

The sun’s rays began to filter in through the window drapes in their bedroom, illuminating her smooth skin, and Goku slowly leaned in to kiss her. It was hot and wet. Electrifying as tongues prodded and thrust, hips gyrated, and passionate moans filled the room. He was grinding his pelvis against her thigh, the delicious friction causing him to pant into their feverish kiss as he inserted a third finger deep within her, deliberately rubbing against an area that made her whole body writhe in his arms. When she cried out his name, climaxing all over his strong hand, he nearly lost it as well, without so much as touching himself.

“That’s it...come for me, Chi,” he groaned, feeling her passage clench and squeeze around his fingers. She was silky and smooth and wet...and the sight of her sweet face in the throes of passion spurred him on even more. He smiled at her affectionately, his thumb shifting to gently caress her sensitive clit.

Gokuuuuu! Aaahhh!”

Chichi twisted in his arms as another orgasm hit, crashing into the last one before it was even over. His heavy eyes closed softly, elating in the sound of his name voiced with such passion from her. More wetness spilled over in his hand and his lips parted as a flush of heat spread in blissful waves throughout his entire body.

“Again,” he breathed in a demanding whisper, this time channelling the faintest hint of ki in his touch. The pleasure soared to a level beyond coping and she was unable to control the way she clung onto him, throwing her head back as she reached an irresistible peak that dragged on and on, making her quiver and cry out in ecstasy. Soft lips were kissing her extended throat and his gentle touch sent fire coursing through her veins.

Finally, as the last spasm passed she collapsed against him, feeling his soothing hands run over her sides, holding her closely. Chichi couldn’t bring herself to move just then even if she wanted to, so she laid there with him, panting softly.

She wasn’t sure how much time had passed when a faint, barely audible, groan caught her attention. Turning to look at him she saw his closed-eye expression, brows knitted together as tension strained his blushing visage. A drop of perspiration even trickled down his temple. On her thigh his heavy arousal was completely wet and swollen, giving an occasional jerk against the increasingly warm lubrication on her skin, and her cheeks colored as she figured out he was giving her a moment in spite of the demanding urge of his body.

Goku half opened his eyes as the weight on the mattress dipped next to him. His wife was blushing furiously as she straddled both his thighs. Between their bodies his erection twitched with vitality and she hesitated before allowing the back of her hand to softly caress its length, smiling at the way he gasped and tipped his head back into the pillows.

“Stop...oh god...I’ll come...” he whispered tensely.

The soft smile on her lips became impish as she fully took hold of him, gently running both her thumbs along the swollen vein on the underside of his shaft. She could feel his heated flesh quiver in her hands and his body underwent what seemed to be pre-orgasmic spasms. The sight made her blush again—his warning had not been an exaggeration. Still, she had no intention of denying him release.

Goku could feel his heart pound as he watched, through half closed eyes, his wife lower herself onto his towering cock, the visual shooting sharp electric spears under his skin, and he growled long and deep as his whole body thrust up into that glorious, silken heat, hips twitching as he froze in that position and ejaculated.

Chichi watched him fondly, stroking the sides of his sexually charged body as his warmth spread like melted butter within her. A moment later his waist slowly lowered back to the mattress and she began to move on him. Liquid squeezed out between their joined bodies...reminding him of a squashed fruit giving up its sweet juice...

“Aaahh...Ch...Chichi...”

His mind phased out for a moment as the pure eroticism of watching her ride him and the high of orgasm made his head spin. Soft hands caressed his lower stomach and his muscles flexed underneath the touch. She was titillating his senses, the pace of their movement slow and sensual, and it aroused him to no end. Especially now as he watched her; taking in the gentle sway of her breasts, the supple part of her lips and the alluring sound of her moans. Above it all it felt as if she was milking him. Squeezing as if his cream was icing being wrung out of a bag. The thought sent a stab of pleasure rushing through him, quickly mounting as the pressure forced more of his spent release to spill in between them, the warm wetness oozing over his tightening balls and...

“Nnghh...! Nyaahh..!” he was coming again.

Twice in a row, he thought disbelievingly, grimacing as his whole body became hot, twisting his face away from her eyes as he gave a deep drawn out moan. Still, he felt her shiver ever so slightly at the sound of his voice. It wasn’t until he calmed did he realize he hadn’t actually come. Just a surge of excitement that made him throb quite intensely inside her; momentarily blinding him with pleasure. Oh Kami...he really wanted to burst. Goku licked his lips as he kept pace with her sensuous grinding. The fire in his stomach was getting out of control. It wasn’t uncommon for him to repeat again so soon but the notion that she had roused him like that and so effortlessly...

Chichi gave a startled gasped as she suddenly found herself flat on her stomach, feeling her husband lift her thighs towards his waist and roughly thrust into her.

“Enough foreplay,” he whispered, his breath hot against her ear. His muscles flexed and his eyes closed as he gave another hard thrust. “I...Chichi, I need...”

Another forceful thrust and he groaned, hearing her voice echo his pleasure. He needed to fuck her. To put an end to the torturously slow pace. He was buried to the hilt deep inside her body, his balls full and achy, sweat running down the small of his back. She squeezed him in just the right way and he shuddered, turning her onto her side and hiking a slender leg over his shoulder.

Before long healthy wet slapping sounds was filling the room, crude but arousing, seemingly becoming louder with each urgent thrust, and an animal-like grunt emitted from his throat.

At that moment a loud knock came from the bedroom door.

“Mom!” Goten called out. “I’m starving! Can you make some breakfast?”

Chichi’s eyes shot open with panic. She knew for a fact that the door wasn’t locked. Goku, however, didn’t stop. Probably didn’t even hear the voice of their 8 year-old son just outside their room. An urgent sound came from him and she used the leg draped over his shoulder to kick him in the face. She knew the blow wouldn’t hurt him in the slightest, but the impact was so unexpected and his body was positioned in such a way that he easily lost his balance and tumbled off the bed with a loud thud.

“What the—! Chichi!”

Chichi ignored him and then bristled at the sound of Gohan’s voice.

“Um, are you okay? It sounded like someone just fell over.” The knob began to turn and Goku’s face grew beat red. Shit!

“She’s fine, Gohan!” He shouted. “I just lost my footing!”

“What?” Their eldest cracked the door open and his head peaked into the room. He saw his mother on the bed, her body thoroughly wrapped in blankets and his father on the floor, completely nude with an erection that looked as if it could drill holes.

“I’ll be down in a minute,” Chichi murmured, blushing furiously as she tossed a pillow to her husband who quickly covered himself up, his face equally as red.

Gohan blinked, his expression blank as he shut the door, although he did so hard enough that the wood splintered just a little. Goten gave him a quizzical look.

“She’s coming,” he stated blandly, and then the double implication of his words sank in and his face paled and his eyebrow twitched before he stomped off. His father’s nudity was a regular occurrence, but seeing the man actually blush because of it was not. That along with the unmistakable scent in the air, not to mention his mother’s embarrassment, was enough for him to figure out why she hadn’t gotten out of bed in the first place.

***

“Wah! I’m sorry!” Goku exclaimed, dodging his wife’s blows as she repeatedly swatted him with a pillow. There was no one else on the planet who could make such a delicate object appear to be so deadly.

“Sorry?! How many times have I told you to lock the door if you’re going to...” Chichi huffed and crossed her arms, turning her back toward him. An exasperated sigh fell from her lips.

“I know but...it started in the middle of the night and...this morning was unexpected.” Goku approached her cautiously. All the anger seemed to be gone now although he was certain she was probably still embarrassed over what happened. He wrapped his arms around her waist reassuringly.

“Don’t worry. Gohan is legally an adult now. He’ll get over it.” Goku felt her relax a bit more in his arms and he smiled. They were both still naked and he hadn’t lost his erection. It suddenly twitched as his palm brushed over her belly and Chichi tensed as she felt it.

“You...I can’t believe you’re still...”

“Can you blame me?” He sighed as his hips rocked forward a little, brushing his hardness against the smooth curve of her ass. “You’re the one who started it last night.”

“I...! I did not!” Chichi pulled away from him and glared defensively. “I’m taking a shower.”

“Can I join you?”

“No!” Irritated, she pushed passed him and entered the room’s attached bathroom. “I’m taking a shower and then I’m feeding our kids!”

Goku crossed his arms and grinned at her. He knew the slight color on her cheeks was more from her own desire to continue from the point where they had been interrupted than from mere anger. “Tease,” he chided playfully.

Chichi stared at him before her lips slowly curled in a roguish grin. “Well, that is want you wanted anyway. Remember?” For some reason, seeing him blush the way he did just then only made her smile even more. “Be careful what you wish for, Son Goku.”

With that she closed the door and he could hear the sound of the shower inside the bathroom. Goku just stood there for a moment. Be careful? He had a feeling he didn’t even want to know what that meant. Sighing, he plopped himself on the bed, one arm behind his head. Given the circumstances, he was pleased Chichi hadn’t reacted as severely as he thought she would after being caught by their son...and just because the door hadn’t been locked.

But the timing couldn’t have been any worse. He had been so thoroughly lost and was just beginning to give into the savage need of his body. The memory sent a shock of excitement to his groin. His already hard cock felt like it was humming, standing straight up, the thin skin stretched tight, his balls suddenly tightening against his body.

“Urg...calm down,” he murmured, hand moving down to cup his tight sac. He knew he wouldn’t be able to in spite of his words. He felt twisted up, like the chains on a swing...straining...waiting for its cue to spin out of control. His eyes were feverish as they focused on the ceiling.

The exposed air caressing that part of him was the last straw. Goku frowned; he couldn’t figure out why his body wouldn’t cool down. His penis lurched in the air, pre-come gliding down the shaft, and he gasped as he finally took hold his aching, swollen flesh.

“Hahh...fuck,” he whispered. It felt way better than the rare occasion where he did this himself. His slick hand slid over his swelling cock, pumping evenly. His mind wandered to thoughts of his wife; of her wet pink lips plunging down on him, sucking him deep, tongue caressing every inch of his quivering flesh. His hips rocked. His eyes rolled back. He was losing it quickly.

Sweat beaded his skin. He imagined her legs wrapped around him, the light of the moon cascading over their bodies, the primal rush of having her teeth graze his flesh, nails dragging down his back, breaking the skin, and suddenly his whole body became tight, his butt lifting off the bed as a warm trickle of fluid oozed over his fist. His breath hitched as he tensed up even more, then his hips snapped and his cock strained almost painfully and exploded.

“F-Finally,” he gasped, riding out the storm.

When it was over he laid there feeling boneless, his stomach and chest thoroughly wet with his release.

Later, Goku realized he must have dozed off because the next thing he knew his wife, fully dressed, was once again swatting him with a pillow.

“You’re absolutely shameless!” Chichi screamed, face flushing red. “You can’t lounge around like that! GET UP! Put some clothes on! Ugh, it’s...it’s everywhere!”

Undeniably, the sight of him resting like that on their bed—ropes of milky fluid smeared on his heaving chest, his limp shaft glistening with moisture—had made her blush furiously. A part of her wanted to pounce on him. But she couldn’t ignore the mess all over the sheets.

Goku was shielding his face from the lashing blows of the pillow when a twinge of embarrassment shot through him at her last comment. “I couldn’t help it! I just...I just wanted—”

“Wanted what?” Chichi fumed. Her husband easily caught the pillow with her next blow and she glared at him, tugging on the end of it.

Goku glared back. “You,” he stated simply.

In an instant she could feel the fury melt away as she stared at him. That was entirely unexpected, so much so that it rendered her speechless. Goku observed her carefully before tugging the ‘weapon’ out of her slacken grip and took hold of her hand. Looking up he gave her a tender smile, one that always made her heart soften, and touched his lips to the back of her wrist in a lingering kiss.

Chichi sighed and shook her head with a rueful grin. How could one simple gesture be so loving, apologetic and carry such power? Her husband had definitely picked up hints over the years on how to quench her anger. It really was impossible to stay angry at the man.

Shouts from their youngest downstairs of being forced into starvation jolted them both into motion. Goku, not wanting to push his good fortune, ensured to toss the sheets in the hamper before stepping into the bathroom.

An interesting thought occurred to Chichi as she made her way down the stairs. If he truly wanted her that badly, she could only imagine the amount of fun she’d have with a pair of ki restraints.


TBC
Converting /tmp/phplVI6Vy to /dev/stdout