Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Interlude ❯ Lovely Taste ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: Dragonball / Dragonball Z and related characters belong to Akira Toriyama. No profit is being made from this fanfiction.

- Icewind -

Chapter Notes: This chapter is longer than the previous two. Also, ‘Text with single quotations that looks like this signifies telepathic dialog.’

***

Interlude
Part Three: Lovely Taste

Contrary to popular belief, his body was much more sensitive to touch in his powered up form. In the dark he could distinctly feel a bead of sweat fall from her and lightly splash on his skin. As a super saiyan his senses became heightened, spanning far beyond that of a normal human being. Taste, scent, touch, sight—all of it increased tenfold. And at the moment as he watched her rock above him, her beautiful raven-black hair swaying with the motion, it gave him a mild euphoria. Inadvertently, trim nails dragged over a sensitive area above his groin and he drew an inward breath, inhaling deeply, her scent flooding his nostrils and making his blood race with fire. Silken heat tightened up around him and he exhaled in a soft drifting groan.  

“Goku,” she whispered, the emotion behind the pleading cry igniting an inferno within him. With an intensity that startled them both he felt her body crest to completion as her spine arched and she called out her pleasure. Warmth drenched his burning arousal in a scorching wetness that caused his hips to spasm and buck up and down and his skin flushed hot, aching to join her in bliss as his body rode through her climax.

Chichi sensed a change in him as the tremors began to subside. Opening heavy eyes she saw his ki surround his body in a faint glow. Teal eyes were watching her intently and the way those orbs glazed over as he hit the summit of emotion and sensation brought a tender smile to her lips. She leaned down to kiss him, the taste and feel of her fuelling an irrepressible peak as the tension crept up his shaft and throughout his entire body.

“Chi,” he whispered against her supple lips, arching as the light of his ki began to burst all around them. The mounting pleasure drove his senses through the roof. “Oh God...”

“Kakarotto!”

“...wha...?& #8221;

Immediately, Goku’s eyes snapped open and suddenly he was staring at a very displeased Vegeta. The older saiyan regarded him with a scowl, his arms crossed over his chest.

“What the hell is your problem?” Vegeta barked.

Goku’s round eyes stared for a moment. The two of them were in the woods not too far from his home in the mountains. He must have allowed his mind to wander while they were sparring.

“Get your head out of the gutter and focus on the opponent in front of you!” Vegeta spat out, crouching back into a fighting stance. “You’ve been giving me a dreadful workout at best.”

Goku swallowed hard, fighting back a blush. He had been thinking about sex and his heart still raced like it did in the memory. It didn’t happen very often but it wasn’t the first time his thoughts wandered in that direction while sparring. Although he had never been so immersed in them that it would visibly affect him during a spar. On the other hand it was always easy for him to get lost in that particular memory...one of many he held during the time he spent with his wife in-between preparing for the androids for three years and then later in the final days before the Cell Games. There was a mild flutter in his stomach as he recalled the way his mind shattered as he finally tipped over the edge...and the way she felt as her body crest once again and joined him.

Vegeta narrowed his eyes, scrutinizing the younger man. “Are you ill?”

“Ahh...no, I’m fine.” Goku replied. Out of nowhere his stomach let out a rumbling growl.

The prince rolled his eyes. “We’re done,” he said, the finality in his voice unmistakable. Powering down he turned his back toward his sparring partner.

Goku stared in disbelief. “What do you mean ‘we’re done’? No we’re not—”

“Oh yes we are.” Irritated, Vegeta cast a menacing glare over his shoulder. “You’re useless to me like this! I never thought there would be a day I’d need to tell you to go eat something, Kakarotto!”

Goku laughed and rubbed his hair sheepishly. “Well, it is almost lunch time...”

“Then I suggest you find that woman of yours. Hunger is particularly unhealthy for a saiyan.” The ouji paused for a moment. “And for one as seemingly worked up as you are it can be especially bothersome—namely with concentration.”

Goku blinked. Worked up? He imagined his rival was as physically ‘worked up’ as he was from their spar. Vegeta folded his arms in front of his chest and remained silent, allowing the clueless saiyan time to wrap his mind around the underlying meaning of his remark, and smirked as the blood rushed to Goku’s face.

“Baka,” he snorted, ignoring the sudden annoyed look on the younger man as he sat cross-legged on the ground. Back straight and eyes closed, he prepared for meditation. Vegeta didn’t know the details of what was going on with his rival but he was a perceptive man. Subtle clues here and there and the growing lack of attention during their regular spars over the past few days, not to mention the reaction he evoked just now with his remark, led him to believe the man was ‘unsettled’ in more ways than one. The matter had become a nuance now that it was affecting the calibre of their fights and he had no intention to continue until the idiot did something about it.

“Get lost,” the prince mumbled. “I expect you to be at your best when I come for you later.”

***

Goku frowned as he flew above the mountains. The crisp air of a fall afternoon whipped all around him but did nothing to cool the warm flush on his skin. Apparently, the memory had evoked more of a response than he anticipated and he wasn’t sure what irritated him more; the fact that Vegeta had easily picked up on it or that the stubborn prince refused to spar with him until he was able to focus properly. Frowning more deeply, the earth saiyan sped up through the sky. In reality he knew the older man was most likely nitpicking—as the last two living full blooded saiyans Vegeta was unwilling to settle for anything less than stellar whenever they spared. It was an attitude that Goku could understand as he himself thoroughly looked forward to his routine matches with the prince. True, his thoughts had become more than distracting over the last couple of fights but he was certain any subtle errors he’d make as a result were trivial or too small to be worth consideration let alone justify his rival’s sudden refusal to spar with him.

Until he was at his best, that is. Goku sighed and shook his head, a small smirk on his face. As naive as he was even he recognized the royal ass Vegeta could be.

The wind rushed around him as he approached the vicinity of Mount Paozu. Spotting a familiar light hidden among the trees he came to a halt and descended, touching down in front of his home. Warm yellow light streamed from inside the house and he could already smell the scent of food. He was just walking up to the door when a noise lured him to the back lawn. There, the sight that greeted him was one he hadn’t expected—his youngest son was actually sparring with his mother.

Grinning, Goku sat on the grass and watched them, neither one noticing his presence. It was a friendly spar and he couldn’t help being intrigued. He hadn’t actually seen the two of them spar before even though he was aware Chichi had initially trained Goten when he was younger. The grace and fluidity in her movements showed she must have improved her own skills as well over the years. The thought made him grin even more, taking pride in his family. Being human—or rather, as human as she was, given the demon nature of her heritage from her father’s side—she wouldn’t be a match for a saiyan in a real fight. But sparring didn’t necessarily entail the same rules as a “fight” and two people don’t necessarily need to be the same strength to spar.

But sometimes his wife would inadvertently use a particular power of her own—one which acted as an advantage over him that he couldn’t deny as his eyes riveted on every agile move from her.

Catching himself in the act he fought back a blush. About a week had gone by since he had any alone time with Chichi and slightly longer since the night he shared a particular dream with her. It revealed a want he didn’t even know he had—and since he’d been indulging in her inner desires she wanted to be able to do the same for him. To follow through with it both of them agreed to borrow the artificial ki limiter Bulma had developed years ago. It turned out, however, since they were specifically made for the androids—before she discovered the beings didn’t need ki to utilize destructive energy—modifications needed to be made to them. Several days went by and during that time Chichi was adamant on not doing anything beyond a certain point that would spoil their little venture.

Goku frowned as he watched his son block a lithe kick to his upper right side, the smooth, casual sweep of her leg accentuating the lovely curve of her waist in spite of the loose fitting clothes. As involuntary as it was it seemed she had an ulterior way to tease him.

Once again his stomach growled, announcing his presence to the two. He gave a small laugh and waved apologetically.  “Sorry to interrupt! Nice work you too. Keep going!”

“Dad! Did you see?” Goten chirped, bouncing toward his father. “I showed mom how to make a ki ball!”

Goku blinked at this and stared at her. “What? Really? Let me see!”

Chichi shrugged off their enthusiasm, feeling a bit bashful by the attention. “Maybe later you too. Lunch is ready. I don’t want it to get any colder.”

“Mom!” Gohan suddenly called out. As if on cue, his head stuck out the back door. “The rice is ready,” he said with a mouthful. “Hope you don’t mind but I kinda helped myself.”

“Don’t eat it all!” Goten wailed, nearly tripping over his own feet as he ran back toward the house.

Chichi watched as both her sons disappeared inside and was about to join them when a strong hand fell on her shoulder. She turned and met the gaze of her smiling husband.

“I think...I’d rather see that ki ball before going inside,” Goku said. There was a light of excitement and curiosity in his eye as he spoke the words. Shortly after they married all those years ago he already knew Chichi could easily learn how to manipulate ki given her skills as a martial artist. But after Gohan was born she simply stopped her training and fully embraced the responsibility of motherhood. He never understood why she wouldn’t embrace both her love for fight and being a parent rather than feeling she needed to choose between one or the other. At times he even mused, jokingly of course, that if she had remained active in martial arts perhaps she wouldn’t use all that combative energy to scream at him so much...

Regardless, he was pleased she decided to revive her training—even if it was only a little. After all a little was better than none. However, the notion that the change happened around the time Goten was born and while he was in the afterlife did not escape his attention either.

“Not now, Goku,” Chichi replied nonchalantly. “It’s not a big deal. I actually knew how to build ki for awhile. I just never found it very useful for anything.” Again, his stomach rumbled loudly in hunger and she shot him an exasperated look. “Besides, you obviously want to eat something!”

Goku shook his head. “I want to see it. C’mon, show me!”

Chichi snorted. “Later, Goku. Lunch is getting c—”

She didn’t even have time to finish the sentence before instinctively dodging a quick elbow jab from her husband. Startled, she parried out of the way and he grinned at her broadly.

“You’ve improved!” Goku said, pride in his voice. “Wow, you’re much faster than before! Let’s see how much!”

“What!? Oh, no. Wait just a— eeeii!!”

Again, Goku charged and Chichi side-stepped his advance, only to find herself blocking a blow to the ribs a split second later. Before she knew what was happening they were engaged in an easy back-and-forth rhythm of a light spar.

“Cool! Mom’s kicking ass!” Goten exclaimed from the doorway.

“Watch you’re language, young man!” Chichi shouted. Teeth bared she tried to keep up with Goku as he picked up the pace. This was nothing like when they fought all those years ago back at the Tenkaichi Budokai. He was being much more aggressive and, surprisingly, she found herself rather enjoying the fight. A small smile crept on her lips as she leapt in the air and aimed a tornado kick toward his solar plexus, one that he blocked with ease but not without sensing the force behind the blow itself.

“You’re stronger too,” Goku grinned, pleased with his assessment. “I could sense it before but there’s no doubt about it now!”

Chichi shrieked as he kicked her legs out from under her and she began to tumble to the grass. Her hands flailed about for something to grab onto, found the top portion of his orange gi, and he gasped in shock as the odd position of his own legs caused him to tumble along with her.

From the doorway Goten pouted and crossed his arms in disgust. “That’s it!? I thought this was going to be good.” Disappointed, the rambunctious youth went back inside the house, hoping his brother hadn’t touched the rest of his lunch while he was gone.

“I’m getting too old for this,” Chichi panted from the ground. “Did you really need to go so fast? What if I—”

Again, before she could say anything more she was interrupted in mid-sentence. A strong, powerful body was suddenly above her. Familiar hands pinned both her wrist lightly against the grass and his warm breath blew over a delicate area on her neck. She shivered as his wet tongue languidly licked over the exact same spot.

“W-What...WHAT are you DOING?!?” Chichi shrieked in spite of her body’s natural response. “The kids are RIGHT THERE!”

Goku didn’t respond, although she could see the sly grin on his lips just before he tilted his head to capture the lobe of her ear in his mouth. He sucked wetly, thoroughly bathing the nub of skin until it felt like a raw bundle of nerves and she was putty in his arms.

“G-Goku...haahh...! S-Stop! You can’t start this h-h-here!”

He wasn’t listening and she could already feel herself melting away. Finally, he released the lobe and supple lips gently kissed the outer curve of her ear, his tongue masterfully trailing up and down the sensitive skin. She was about to protest again when he shifted above her and she felt it; his arousal pushing at her leg. It strained so powerfully against the fabric of his gi that it gave her pause to muse over how he was able to keep such a cool composure.

Or maybe not. When she was able to see his face again she noticed his breathing was a little more raspy and the strain in his expression was unmistakable. “Sorry, Chi. I can’t wait anymore,” Goku murmured. “You had us waiting for over a week now.”

“So you’re just going to have your way right here in our backyard!?” She screeched; face reddening at her own words.

Goku only gave a lazy grin, lips curling almost like a Cheshire cat before diving back down to feast on her, eliciting more shrieks and playful squeals.

“God! Dad, would you mind molesting mom where I won’t have to see it!?”

The voice of their eldest son from the doorway was like a bucket of ice for the two of them and they pulled apart immediately. Goku glanced back toward the house to see him blushing furiously, covering the eyes of his younger brother.

“What is going on with you?” the sophomore continued irritably. “That isn’t the sort of thing you do right on the front lawn!”

Goku just stared at him innocently. “But this is the back lawn.”

“THAT’S BESIDES THE POINT!” Gohan yelled, face turning a deeper shade of red as he spat out the words. Catching his parents like this multiple times over the past week was beginning to pull at his nerves. He’d seen enough when he was younger.

“It’s time for us to leave now anyway,” he continued, removing his hands from his brother’s eyes. “You’ll have the house to yourselves for a few nights.”

And without saying another word, Gohan took off into the sky. Goten blinked, a little disoriented from having his eyes covered, then gave his parents a sunny smile as he waved good-bye and finally launched himself in the air to catch up with Gohan.

Chichi frowned as she watched them disappear amongst the clouds. Gohan was in college now and was leaving on a research trip for a few days. Bulma had offered to keep an eye on Goten during the same time-span, pointing out it would be an ideal time to be alone with her husband. Even though she knew where both demi-saiyans were going she still didn’t like it when they’d eat-and-run.

“So,” Goku began with a leer, pulling her closer to his body. “Where were we?”

For the third time that afternoon, at the most inopportune time, his stomach gave a loud growl. Chichi snorted, pushed his face away with the palm of her hand, and stood up on her feet before headed back toward the house.

***

The rest of the afternoon was considerably quiet. Without the kids there wasn’t nearly as much chatter in the Son home. Goku was just finishing up his fill of lunch while Chichi stood at the kitchen counter, chopping vegetables for a salad she was preparing for later. Idly, she thought back to his words, about not being able to wait any longer, and couldn’t repress a roguish smile. Her husband was unaware that she was able to get the ki inhibitor that morning and she fully intended to use it. But she wanted to build up to the moment and make the experience one they’d enjoy immensely.

How she would go about it was another matter—after all he had been the one attempting to seduce her all week. It was almost comical and she was growing rather fond of the attention. But from what he described of his dream it seemed she would need to take the initiative if she wanted to do this correctly.

Chichi sighed and rested the cutting knife on the counter, looking out the open window into the clear sky. A cool breeze caressed her skin and she closed her eyes momentarily. She had to admit over the past several days she hadn’t been immune to the sexual tension between herself and her jovial husband. More often than not she truly wanted to give into his advances. But she chose not too, preferring to wait for an opportunity to play out something closer to his semi-recurring dream. Warm hands slid around her mid-section, edging underneath her top, and her eyes flew open. Startled, she glanced backward and familiar lips were at her neck, bathing it with sweet kisses.

“Mmm, what are you making?” The voice was open and breathy all at once, stirring the fine hairs on her sensitive skin. Chichi swallowed nervously as fingers skimmed over her tummy.

“Spaghetti salad,” she replied. Willing herself to relax, she deposited the vegetables into a bowl of noodles. A lifetime of training had given her husband the most sensuous and skilled touch, one that he was exerting now with his lips and fingertips, bringing a warm flush to her skin. Without thinking she tilted her head a bit to the side, giving more access to her neck, and he grinned impishly.

“I want to watch you make the salad,” he murmured, his warm breath on the nape of neck sending tingles down her spine. One of his hands reached up to undo her hair and she heard him sigh happily as he took in the scent.

Chichi smiled as she began to stir the salad with a wooden spoon, feeling Goku kissing her exposed throat and shoulders as he held her close. Earlier, when they entered the house she showered and changed, insisting that he do so as well since he’d been sparring all morning. And at the moment he was dressed rather casually, wearing nothing more than a sleeveless black tank shirt and grey track pants. The top clung to his upper body and she was able to feel him much better than in the orange gi. Grinning even more she leaned into him, feeling hard muscle beneath smooth skin. Strong fingers slid up from her belly, moving underneath the shirt until a large warm hand cupped her breast, gently toying with the lace fabric of her bra.

A sigh tumbled from her then and she pushed into him further, feeling his hardness press back with a fierceness, giving a slight jerk at the pressure. There was a small hiss from her man and she tilted her head back to meet his lips in a tender kiss. She didn’t stop stirring the salad. The slippery noodles slid along with bits of vegetables and green pepper in the bowl, some of it spilling over the edge and onto the counter as their need for one another intensified.

Reluctantly, Chichi broke the kiss and tried to catch her breath, but Goku was already unfastening the front of her blouse. She grinned, pleased that he wasn’t tearing of her clothes as he occasionally would. With the final button undone he reached for the Italian salad dressing and squirted a copious amount of liquid into the slippery mix of noodles. The soft wet squelch, followed by the visual aid, made his face heat up at the sexual innuendo; he was tempted to squirt more of the liquid all over her breasts, just for added effect. Unable to stop it he twitched rather painfully against her body, was certain Chichi felt it as well, and saw her coy smile as she pushed into him, eliciting a soft groan from his lips.

“You’re becoming a hentai, Goku-sa,” she whispered teasingly. “How have you been able to ride kin’toun all this time?”

Goku laughed good-heartedly at the remark. For someone who enjoyed food as unconditionally as he did, he found that at times like this even the simplest foods could be as exciting as the finest ambrosia—and without having to eat it. Grinning, he dipped his fingers into the salad bowl and held up his hand against her lips. Chichi glanced at him, amused, before tasting a small clump of noodles and salad leaves between his fingers. She made a display of sucking on a thick, oily digit, twirling her tongue masterfully along its length and heard him breathe much more heavily as she repeated the process for all five fingers.

“That feels really nice,” he murmured, feeling his heart speed up in his chest. It was then Chichi remembered his offhand comment over a week ago, that he’d ‘always wanted to do it in the kitchen’, and suddenly she became inspired by his words. Inky black eyes seem to darken even more at the sight of her gently pulling out his moist fingers from between her lips, finally releasing them with a wet smack.

“Would you like a taste?” she asked, licking her lips, mischief gleaming in her dark eyes. Goku smirked at her playfulness and slipped the open blouse and bra from her upper body.

“Yeah, I think I would,” he replied, scooping up a handful of spaghetti salad. He allowed it to drip from his fingers, bit-by-bit, onto the tempting curves of her cleavage, admiring the way the oily fluid made the noodles slide on her skin. Then without another word he turned her around in his arms and bent down to capture the delectable mixture on his tongue.

“Hey, this tastes really good!” he chuckled, lapping all over her rosy flesh. He could definitely get used to having his spaghetti this way. Closing his lips around a perky nipple he lapped and sucked, earning a small squeal from the woman in his arms.

“A-aahh...gyaaa! Goku!” she rasped, threading her hands in his spiky hair. The suction became insistent, shooting electrifying jolts under her skin and made her knees go weak. When the palm of his free hand rubbed the residue sauce over her other breasts, tweaking the soft nub there, she could feel his lips pull up in a smile as she squirmed. Chichi tried to gain the upper hand and tugged on the drawstring of his track pants. With a devilish smirk she pulled the waistband and dumped the slippery salad inside his boxers.

Aiiii!!!” Goku cried out in shock. He couldn’t believe she just poured the entire bowl down his pants! His pelvis jerked as her palm pressed over the bulge in the fabric, roughly rubbing in the cold slippery food. “Ugh! AAHA!! W-What...??”

Chichi laughed as he squirmed against her touch. The look of distress and pleasure mixed on his face was too priceless. “Just warming the pasta,” she said with a wink. Goku just stared wide-eyed as a slim hand tore his tank shirt in half while the other continued to grope him. Finally, she smeared a little sauce on his chest, sending shivers up his spine as he watched her lick and kiss every bit of it from his warm skin. The hand on his package didn’t cease its manipulation and soon he was convinced he would come on the spot. His back was to the counter now, panting as he leaned into the wooden surface. His piercing gaze held her stare as she slowly slid down his quaking body.

“Oh wow,” Goku breathed, his eyes intense and glassy as he watched delicate fingers drag his track pants down to his ankles; his boxers following close behind. Truthfully, he didn’t think he could be any more aroused than he was right then. He’d been craving this all week and was so hard he could barely stand it. His erection gave a violent twitch and he took in a shuddering breath, feeling his face burn under her stare. Chichi grinned at the absurd display of spaghetti salad hanging from his shaft. Leaning in closer, her full lips pouted seductively as she blew warm air over the tender head of his aching arousal. It was hot on the naked folds of his flesh. So hot he could feel the heat spiral in his belly. Swallowing hard, Goku watched as those sumptuous lips brushed over him and felt his butt clench and his cock jerk in response.

“Try to relax,” he heard her whisper, seeing her blush a deep red as she knelt in front of him. God, her lips were so close to where he wanted them most. And the eagerness she was displaying for him ignited a deep-seated need in his gut. One so scorchingly hot he was certain it would burn him asunder. With effort he tried to relax the excited quiver down his legs, feeling both her hands slip up and down his sides in a calming motion while she contemplated her next move.

Goku waited with baited breath as he watched succulent lips move ever closer to his twitching shaft, his own lips parting in a breathless groan. He couldn’t stop a hiss as, instead of closing around him, those enticing lips slowly sucked in a long noodle. The sight pulled out a low anguished noise from him, wishing that it was he being sucked down her throat. One-by-one she sucked and swallowed the oily food from him, teasing him with the smacking and slurping sounds emitting so close to his swollen flesh. A shiver ran down his back as she slurped up the last noodle and he devoured the sight of her kneeling there before him, anticipating what she would do next.

Finally, Chichi took hold of him in her hands, hiding a smile as his muscles stiffened in response. He felt very nice; thick, warm, throbbing. The delicate skin was even flushed and warm fluid wept from the blood-engorged head. She darted her tongue out for a taste, thoroughly soaking the straining tip and drawing a soft lingering whine from him.

“You’re so delicious, Goku-sa,” she murmured, stoking the fire. “I just want to eat you up.”

Immediately, a deep growling moan resonated above her and a few items from the cabinet tumbled to the floor. Glancing up she could see her husband had shoved his upper body so far back that he knocked against an open cabinet door.

“Do it, Chi,” he grunted, narrow hips jerking forward. “Eat me.” A cool thumb toyed with the fullness of his sac and he shuddered, his gaze almost crestfallen and urgent with need. “Take every last drop...”

Goku never felt this sexually distraught in...well, his life, actually. She was practically tormenting him. Redness stained over his nose and across his cheeks as he reached out to gently pull her face toward him, but she merely kept up the subtle licks and kisses. There was a lump in his throat as he watched those lips run along his full length, kissing it wetly, giving a few small flicks of her tongue over the end of him. Strong fingers caressed her hair as he silently demanded more and was briefly rewarded by those lips partially closing over his sensitive tip, sucking quietly and sending violent sparks of pure heat down his shaft, before releasing him to return to soft licks and kisses. She didn’t seem to be in a hurry to finish and he feared his brain would short out from the sensual overload.

Chichi glanced up at him then, noting his expression of blushing arousal. That look urged her on even more as she closed her eyes and parted her lips. Without anymore hesitation she took the upper half of him into the searing heat of her mouth, satisfied with the way he convulsed above her.

“Ahh! Waahaah! AH!”

Goku’s entire body twitched and jerked, consumed by heat. Still, her lips slid even further. And as he watched himself disappear into the seething warmth of her mouth he felt as though he would melt into a divine pool of lava between those lips. His eyes fluttered as he gripped the counter, leaning his full weight against the surface as his knees wobbled and grew weak. Damn, what happened to his impeccable control? One eye squinted shut, his breaths coming in rapid gasps, as he took in the delectable sight of his wife on her knees in front of him, driving him to the point of madness much quicker than he thought he was capable of climbing. She sucked voraciously, giving his starved body what it needed as the orgasm started like a vacuum in his toes and rose up through his legs, forcing a rattling growl to rise within him. Soon he was there. Blushing, his waist pushed forward in one eager thrust—

—when soft lips pulled away from their labour of love, leaving him bare and exposed. His cock bounced and jerked, frustration etched on his face as he looked at her in a haze.

“Ch...Chichi...haahhh...”

Warm air blew over him and she smirked as spasms wrenched his body.

“Oh God...what are you...uughh...!”

A very wet tongue meticulously swabbed his heavy sac, slurping all the way up the length of his quivering cock. His thighs jerked as it ended its trek with a languid sweep along the slit at the top.

“Goku,” Chichi finally said, gently tonguing his hot flesh. A low level buzz of pleasure tingled across his skin. “Are you about to come?”

What kind of question was that? The thought was immediately drowned away by her mouth back on him, devouring him completely, and a white haze of lust diffused his sight.

“...aaah...y-yeah...yes...” was his only reply, panting as he tried to gain control over his raging emotions. This time when she pulled away she gave him a moment to collect himself.

“Am I being a good tease?” she asked with a small laugh. “Let’s see how long we can keep this up until we need ki restraints.”

Goku closed his eyes, sweat on his brow. As a warrior who’s mastered his physical body he normally had flawless control. But given the circumstances he didn’t think he could hold out in this particular game. Especially in light of their recent activities and having waited, practically boiling up, for over a week. At the moment he desperately needed a release for all that pent-up sexual tension. He was about to say as much when a distinct sensation immediately turned his mind to mush. Opening heavy eyes the sight that greeted him made him quiver from head to toe—his hard-on was now sliding between a pair of voluptuous breasts.

“Oh...” he gasped softly, his back giving a little arch as she cupped her breasts in her hands and began to move them up and down. The sight of what she was doing to him clouded his mind and coerced a pleasurable groan from his throat. “I’m...not gonna last...”

“Relax,” she whispered in reply and narrow hips began to move with her motions. She couldn’t stop her blush as she watched the way his swollen knob would twitch as it burst through the soft barrier of her breasts. Instinctively, she gave it a long lick and delighted in the way he shook uncontrollably. “Try not to move so much...and relax...enjoy what you’re feeling.”

Chichi gave a soft smile as his reply took the form of incoherent moans. She could get used to this sort of control. Out of all the playful activities the two engaged in over the years, she’d never gone about ‘edging’ him before. But she was pleased she was able to do so successfully—some of the sounds he emitted were incredibly alluring for her, evidenced by the warm wetness amid her thighs.

Goku had his head thrown back in bliss, panting, and wasn’t sure how much time had gone by until he became aware of another presence in the kitchen. He was too caught up in the moment to care and he figured the person would leave before his wife took notice. It wasn’t until he forced the haze in his brain to clear enough for him to sense the ki of the intruder did his eyes shoot open in alarm. Vegeta had casually strolled into the kitchen and straight to the refrigerator, as if he owned the place himself. He ignored the presence of his nemesis, as he occasionally did, and reached for a beer. Twisting the lid off the bottle he took a quick swig before his hearing finally caught onto muffled feminine purrs. Turning his attention toward the sound he immediately saw the embarrassed look on Goku’s face before the younger man averted his stare.

Vegeta just stood there, unfazed by the scene before him. Taking another swig his eyes darted from the earthling to his rival and smirked at the obvious discomfort in the other man. Well, this could be fun, he thought. As he promised earlier, he was simply fetching the saiyan so the two of them could finish their workout for the day. He honestly hadn’t expected to walk-in on this. The front door had been unlocked for crying out loud—as it normally was since the closest neighbours were miles away. Looking at the scene now he realized the woman had gone unnoticed to him when he first walked in since the dinner table had blocked her kneeling position. Now that he was standing in front of the fridge, not more than ten feet away, he held a clear view of the performance. The older man’s lips twitched; he wanted to burst out laughing at the sheer horror on Goku’s face.

“What’s wrong?” Chichi gave her husband a questioning look at the sudden change in his body language.

“N-Nothing!” Goku croaked, and Vegeta suddenly realized as mortified as he was there was no way in hell the man was about to reveal his presence. At least not if he could help it. A broad, villainous smirk stretched over the ouji’s face as he linked minds with the younger man.

‘Well, now, Kakarotto, you’re looking much better. After this I have no doubt you’ll be back in fighting shape.’

Goku gritted his teeth in indignation at the sound of Vegeta’s telepathic voice in his head, followed by his roar of laughter. Suddenly pissed off he shot a menacing glare at the man. ‘Vegeta! What the hell are you doing in my house!? GET OUT before I—’

‘You what, Kakarotto?’
Vegeta’s mind growled back in amusement. ‘Launch a deadly blast of jizz directly at me?’

Goku could feel the color bleed from his face as the laughter became hysterical. God, he couldn’t believe the prince had just said that! It took a lot to agitate him but at the moment he wanted to crawl under a rock and die of embarrassment. He only prayed the man would leave before his wife realized he was there. Although he soon realized the ouji would rather fluster him for the mere joy of doing so. Thoroughly annoyed Goku was about to retort when a fresh influx of sensation came over him. Startled, he looked down in time to see moist lips engulf the upper half of his erection. Chichi frowned as it began to flag ever so slightly, and she redoubled her efforts, head bobbing in rhythm as he was smothered even more between her breasts. It was more than enough to re-ignite the fire in his gut, setting it ablaze until it felt like one large conflagration of pleasure. Back straining in a superb arch, his hips lunged forward, and he was unable to stop the hoarse gasp from leaving him even while hearing the scoff of his rival.

‘Ever the exhibitionist. I wouldn’t have guessed.’

Vegeta grinned hysterically at the string of profanities that were thrown at him in return. Deciding he had had enough fun the prince stepped out the kitchen and left the Son residence, thoroughly satisfied of having gotten under the younger man’s skin, especially being that it was a rare thing to accomplish.

When he felt the ki depart Goku sighed and leaned back on the counter. He imagined the shorter man would try to taunt him for decades to come about that little incident, but he didn’t dwell on the notion for long. In fact he forgot all about it as his eyes fixed on his wife’s breasts moving up and down on him. Succulent lips wrapped around his inflamed head and a violent shudder assaulted him completely.

“Should I stop this time?” Chichi murmured, pulling off him slightly, a small grin on her lips as she felt him swell and harden with a fierce intensity.

“No,” came his quick reply, eyes scrunched tight. Moist lips sheathed over the glistening tip of his arousal, lightly sucked on its sensitivity, and his body was driven into subtle convulsions. “No way. I can’t stand this anymore!”

Nails dug thin scratch lines on the counter top as she gave another soft suck. It was followed by one with more power and his pelvis thrust out viciously, pushing into the warm cavern enshrouding his swollen flesh. Glazed eyes cracked open to little slits and he grunted as his hips began to writhe and thrust all on their own. When his vision burst into stars and a fresh intoxication invaded his senses, he became aware of soft fingers gently stroking his old tail scar.

Ah...Fuck...

Black eyes rolled up in delight and the sound of elation he made was lost to him. She was barely touching that damn spot but it was enough to push him to the brink of orgasm without going beyond its precipice. Then her touch retreated just a little and he was left panting, hanging on the edge, hips gently thrusting. God, he was hot all over. Pupils dilated as he watched her tongue lap up the fluid leaking down his shaft, over her breasts, and a terrible need overwhelmed all other emotion.

“Aaaahhh...” he moaned, hips moving in a firm rhythmic pace. He felt and saw the head of his cock swell up over her lapping tongue and his expression grew intense. “P...Please...huuhhh...”

Chichi blushed scarlet in mid-lick, but she didn’t cease her attentions this time. Light fingers moved more firmly, circling the sensitive area on his lower back, repeatedly, until sheer fire was shooting through his veins. Then, the motion came to a rest at very centre of the spot, and pressed deeply.

Ohh...

The climax hit with a violence that stunned even him. His body whipped viciously, snapping in a distinct arch, knocking over various items on the counter as he shouted and came. Finally, a release. Wet heat was bursting in-between them in thick, plentiful squirts. And it was beyond his power to control himself as his muscles locked up, the pressure on the scar exquisite, each push encouraging his cock to spasm and spurt between the luscious folds of her breasts.

Chichi licked her lips, feeling her face grow hot at the display. As the initial intensity began to subside her touch grew softer, ghosting over the softer skin on his lower back. One last hot shiver scythed through his groin as she circled and pressed, and she heard his almost agonized sounding groan upon the hot splash of liquid between them, splattering her chest like the last heavy raindrops clearing a stormy sky.

Kami, his legs felt like nothing more than rubber bands after that. His upper body slumped on the counter, panting, a quiver running over him now and then, making his muscles twitch. Milky strands coated them both.

It took a moment to realize that he was still hard between her breasts. Red tinged his face as his eyes glassy cracked open. Her soft cushiony flesh squished intimately against him and he gave a small sigh. Finally, she stood up.

A moment later he was staring up at her sunny smile and she was dangling four gold-like bangles in front of his face. His eyes grew wide. She didn’t need to tell him what they were. Instead, as he pushed his upper body on his elbows, he felt her leg drape over his thigh, her flat palm stroking his abdomen as she leaned in and pressed her lips against his own. He deepened the kiss, a content purring sound emitting from his chest as he picked her up easily in his arms. Devouring her mouth, Goku placed two fingers to his forehead and concentrated.

He was going to have his fun as well, he thought, just before their bodies phased out of the kitchen.


TBC

***

A/N: Stay tuned. Reviews are very much appreciated! ^_^

Goku: “Chichi...doesn’t your name mean boobs?”
Chichi: *slaps him upside the head*

Converting /tmp/phpFITeLX to /dev/stdout