Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Kidnaped ❯ Get Together ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author Note: Hi it’s me! Cheeze! Well this is my 2nd fic and I am still working on it. Please R&R, give me some ideas to make the story better! So on to the story...


.::Chapter 1 - Get Together::.


Goku opened his coal black eyes and looked around, well wherever he was. He then felt a rushing pain on the side of his head.

“About time you woke up!” ChiChi yelled. “Wha? Why am I on the floor? I’m hungry!!” Goku said sleepily. “Arg! Food! Is that all you think about? Look, I smacked you on the head to wake you up. Then you rolled off the bed and woke up. Ring a bell?” Goku looked around and saw the clock on the dresser. “Ahhh!!! It’s 10 a.m.! Weren’t we suppose to go on a camping trip today with the Master Roshi and all them?”

“Yes, now hurry up and get dressed! Gohan and Goten are already waiting downstairs.” ChiChi said in a painful way. Knowing that Saiyans sleep too well, she gets used to the way Goku sleeps.

As Goku ran downstairs wearing his usual outfit, he ran into the kitchen and grabbed a sandwich. ’This won’t do much, but oh well.’ He thought to himself.

“Hey dad! I can’t wait to go camping!” Goku’s youngest son, Goten jumped up on his father’s broad shoulders. Both Goku and Goten looked alike with the same ways of living. Goten was just a little more softer than Goku. “Hey little buddy! Yea I can’t wait to see everyone again! Where’s Gohan?” “Oh, he’s outside with that cute girl called... um... was is Fiddle?” “You mean Videl?” Goku corrected.

“Yea her!” Goku walked out of the kitchen and to the front door. He opened it really fast and ran over to Videl. “Hey! Long time no see!” Goku shouted. “Oh hi ya Goku-san!” “Hi, Videl.” Goten said in a real quiet voice. Then blushed. “Awww! Who’s this little guy?” Videl asked. “He’s my little brother Goten, remember I used to tell you how he is so much like my father.” Gohan answered.