Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Kotahitanga / The Return ❯ Enter the Tsufuru-jinn ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Return

Enter the Tsufuru-jinn

AN: Okay I've dispensed with the norm title, genre, rating, pairing bull because those reading this fic will already know all that by now. So without much further ado and sorry for the delays, the next chappie. Enjoy.

*J'dee / Rainesama / Toby / Belle / Srac / MQ*

By the end of the barbeque I was seated on the porch with a glass of Boy's Hennessey, a cigarette in hand and a sleeping tablet in my system. I was also listening to Boy's DMX "Grand Champ" CD, the speaker by the siding door where I sat next to resting up against the window on a plastic seat. "A'yo Kato" came out from the speakers.

"Since when did you start smoking again?" I looked over at Trey who stood there holding one of his kids. I knew it was the little boy I could tell by the blonde tuff of hair.

I just shrugged in reply.

"This song's cool." Trey nodded to the speaker. "Missing someone?"

I smiled boy was quick. The song dedicated to a deceased friend of DMX's.

"I'm thinking on Paul, mum, Catherine, dad…" I sighed.

Trey looked down. "If he hadn't tried to… I wouldn't of…"

"Shhh it's alright just give me my moment of memory."

"Laguz." Trey looked at me and I blinked.

"Eh?"

"It's a rune is it not?" He asked.

"Yes." I looked at him baffled.

He held up the baby. "Laguz. Marron and myself decided to call him Laguz, the girl her name's Dana."

"You would name your son after a rune knowing of the power of the runes?" I asked.

He smiled at me. "And Jera isn't a rune?"

I laughed. "Point taken." I stubbed my cigarette out.

"Bad for the baby." He scolded me.

I skulled the rest of the drink and wandered back to the barbeque section found a spot on the grass and hitched my skirt up and flopped down placing a forearm over my face and one arm under my head and lay there in the sun tanning my legs despite wearing black and heat absorption rate being faster than normal.

"Here." I looked over as Toby handed me a plate a sandwich on the plate I sat up and took the plate and looked up at Toby. I smiled up at him remembering the reasons for why I agreed to marry him.

"Thanks." I took it and opened up the sandwich and looked at the steak on the inside.

"Margarine, Medium rare, tomato sauce that kiwi sauce."

I tilted my head to the side and nodded and took a bite of the sandwich. "Consider me a retired Vegetarian then."

Toby smiled. "Good."

"You're cleaning up though. I can't I'm pregnant." I smirked.

He gave me a sidelong glance. "Oh I hate that, using that to get out of chores really…"

I smiled. "I'm happy that's all that matters and I'm eating… look." I took another bite of the sandwich.

~*~*~*~

I smiled as I bounced Gokin on my lap, his giggles soothing my soul as I looked over the babies and felt hope.

"Who's Mommy's good boy?" I baby talked as I brought him so we were nose-to-nose.

"How much longer will you breast feed?" J.D. asked as she sat next to me. My mirai daughter seemed filled with questions about babies and taking care of them. I looked at her as I held Gokin in my lap.

"Actually I've been weaning him, he's been stubborn and I swear he just wants to bite my nipple," I teased as I saw Mirai Gokin blush over in his corner. I smirked and J.D. giggled.

"Oh, how long does weaning take?" she asked as she played with Chibi Gabe.

"Why are you so curious about babies? Planing on have a few soon?" I teased and J.D. immediately turned white with bright red cheeks. I smirked as I followed her gaze over to Mirai Gabe and Mirai Jubilee. I felt my heart ache as I saw the way they sat together and then I realized that J.D. wasn't looking at Gabe, but behind him…at Mirai Zane as he chased after his Chibi form. I smirked more.

"It's not that, I'm just curious, I don't remember any of the others being babies, I was the youngest," she said and I smiled as I caught her chin.

"Well you…GAH!" I cried out as I felt the front of my dress get ripped and I looked down to see Gokin's hands fisted in my shirt, as the tops of my breasts were exposed.

"Mil-mil!" he chirped as he tugged more at the ruins of my top.

"GOHAN!" I cried as I tried to remove my infant son's hands from my dress top.

"What is it?" he asked as he approached and then began to laugh. "What is this?"

"Someone is reluctant to give up breast-feeding," I hissed as I heard my shirt rip more as I tried to pull Gokin away from my chest. "Take you son!"

"Mom, do you want my help?" J.D. asked and I shook my head.

"You look and smell close enough to me that he might rip your top too," I stated and J.D. pulled back, covering her chest.

"Mil-mil!" Gokin cried as Gohan and I managed to get the infant off of me…with the shreds of my dress top in his little fists.

"I see why some creatures kill their young," I grumbled as I looked at my ruined dress, my bra clad chest was exposed and I felt someone placing a jacket on my shoulders.

"There you go, Mom," Alex said with a smile as he smiled at his Chibi brother.

"I suppose this will have to do," I sighed as I pulled the jacket on and kissed my Mirai son's cheek. "Thank you Alex."

"I'll go get Gokin's baby bag," J.D. cried as she bounced off.

"Mil-mil!" Gokin demanded.

"What do I want?" Mirai Gokin asked as he approached.

"Milk," I sighed as I shook my head as I began to pull the shreds of my dress from his little fists.

~*~*~*~

"So, J'dee stuck you on dish duty? Sucks to be you." Sei said, smirking. Tobias grinned and dropped a load of dishes in his lap.

"Wha-?"

"If I have to clean because she's pregnant, so do you. After all, your responsible for one, in a way."

"HEY!"

~*~*~*~

"Leave them alone," Tsunami scolded as she pulled Yamcha away from the newly mated mirai couple. She had managed to get Mirai Zane away by having him supervise the kids.

"But-" he began, but was quickly cut off.

"But nothing. I won't have you harassing our new in-law. Let them enjoy a little time together. It's not like they'll be doing a repeat performance here," she said, as much as she shook at the thought.

Yamcha gave her a look, "Don't be too sure. We were mated before we were married and I'm sure you can remember how hard self-control was for the first few weeks."

Tsunami smiled beside herself, "That was different. Neither of us had our parents around to supervise and its not like we made too many public appearances."

She lowered her voice, "We were indoors most of the time, remember?"

Yamcha sighed, smiling from the memory, earning him and laugh and a shove from his wife, "What? Can I help it if those were memories I enjoyed?"

Tsunami laughed again and pinched his arm before hugging onto him. He slipped an arm around her waist. Tsunami sighed, "Besides, I think our attention should be equally focused on our son. It'd be nice if he had someone."

"I haven't seen him make eyes at anyone since he got here," Yamcha pondered aloud.

"Hmm," Tsunami murmured.

"What are you thinking?" he looked suspiciously at her.

She smiled, "Nothing."

~*~*~*~*~

"Ninjutsu....Hmmm.....Ninjutsu...." The sound of fingers tapping on keys rapidly filled the room. "Aaaaand enter..." The enter key of a computer was pressed and a search began through the vast confines of cyberspace. "And it only took 0.06 seconds to complete!"A certain teenage saiyan exclaimed, grinning, looking at the results of his search.

"Oooh here we go,"S'rac said, clicking on a link to a web page that looked promising. "Hmm tis in West City...that'd work,"he told himself, rubbing his head. "And it's Bujinkan. Yah! Exaaactly what I need!"He yelled, pumping his fist into the air.

After returning from the timeline of the future, he'd commissioned himself to find accommodations of his own, so he wouldn't have to freeload off of the Son's anymore. He soon found that buying a house wasn't as easy as they made it look on T.V.; especially when one was only sixteen years of age and independent, or at least trying to be.

However, with the help of a couple of wishes he'd been able to find himself a nice house....or wish himself one at least. He was finally beginning arrange his affairs in this world. It wasn't easy, but he was now attempting to enrol in high school, since he'd never finished in his world. However, without legal guardians in the world of Dragonball Z, this, also, was not easy. He had just now begun to locate a place to carry on one of his favorite extracurricular activities: Ninjutsu.

"And I'm off!"S'rac proclaimed, as he opened the door to his house, that lay in a suburb near a main street that led to the city. He'd grown up in the city and was much more comfortable there than living in the country.

S'rac looked at the address he'd written down from the web site he'd just visited. "Righto! To 5804 South Rice!"He said to himself, as he set out to find himself a Ninjutsu dojo.

~*~*~*~*~

Mirai Gabriel smiled as he watched his mother eat. He'd been worried for a moment when all he'd seen was her eat a slice of bread. He looked at Jubilee and still found himself blushing when he was around her despite their mating. He saw the looks from some of the adults. Their love was new compared to the love that was being experience by the adults; who weren't really adults just only a few years older than themselves.

"I feel like if I move to the left lasers will hit me." He joked.

Mirai Jubilee chuckled, leaning her face against his. She too was blushing, from being so close to her new mate and from all the looks they were getting from the adults.

"I'd consider getting up and going somewhere else, but I think that'll just make them more suspicious," she said.

Mirai Gabriel suddenly looked mischievous, "With good reason."

Mirai Jubilee's eyes went wide, her blush brightening and her laughing from embarrassment. He smiled sheepishly, "Sorry."

"Well they won't be able to keep us apart from very long. I overheard my mom and dad talking. At some point they'll HAVE to leave us alone," Jubilee said.

Both their hearts raced at the thought.

"Alone huh?" He thought for a moment glancing carefully around to make sure all were out of saiyan earshot. Once he was satisfied that no-one was no longer paying them attention he looked back at Mirai Jubilee "Well then I've got a plan for tomorrow…" Mirai Gabriel smirked.

~*~*~*~

I watched the activities from inside, I still wasn't recovered from when I gave birth to Zno, and the little parasite was attached to my chest drinking a mix of my milk and my blood. I held her to me, not wanting Tobias to see the slashes she made with her claws to gain access to my blood. I sighed before looking down at my daughter.

"Be happy with this life and never think about what might have been," I whispered to her before returning my gaze on the goings on below me.

~*~*~*~

I watched as my Mom and Dad took Chibi Gokin inside to feed him and get Mom a new dress. I smiled as I began to play with Chibi Gabe and Chibi Jubilee.

"Well, I guess you two are going to be a big couple huh?" I asked the babies as they giggled on the ground. "You do make a cute couple, even if I hate to admit it."

"J.D. you better be quiet with those thoughts," Liana said as she sat next to me, Iczer was playing with his Chibi self.

"Sorry," I said absently as I looked over to see Zane playing with Chibi Liana, Chibi Alex, and Chibi Zane.

"You don't have to be, we all had a pretty good idea that Jubilee was going to pick Gabe over Gokin anyway. So, what do you think about Zane?" Liana asked and I felt my cheeks turn red.

"What about him?" I asked as I found myself looking at the big strong warrior.

"Well, he is unattached," Liana whispered. "And without Uro in the future, Zane's going to have a lot of free time."

"Oh shut up," I said as I got up and took the babies with me, Uncle Goten could watch the chibis, all three now that Mom and Dad were coming out of the house.

~*~*~*~

J'dee after her five minute tanning moments got up and walked to the play pen or sand box where the chibis were and smiled at Goten. "You can be relieved ya know."

"I can eat now?" Goten asked.

"Yes." She laughed.

*ZOOOOOOOM*

Goten was gone and helping himself to the food.

J'dee crouched down by the three chibis. "I can see you three are going to be really close. That's good, I didn't have that growing up." She smiled at them then sat down next to the sand box and watched as Chibi Gabriel built on to his sand dragon.

He let out baby gibberish and pointed to the dragon.

"I see that. You have my artistic talent how kawaii!" J'dee beamed proudly and scooped him up and swung him round and pulled him close to her and hugged him.

"You're my first son and I'll always be proud of what you do, don't forget that."

Chibi Gabriel tilted his head to the side and looked up at her then beamed a smile.

~*~*~*~

After the barbeque Trey was stuck helping Sei, Toby, Gohan, Yamcha and Goten with clean up duty. The women all-pointing out pregnancies or newborns that needed to be attended to.

Trey looked over seeing J'dee sitting with the chibis, she was sitting there talking away happily, if not sleepily to Mabelle and Tsunami.

~*~*~*~

I sat down and drank some milk, rubbing a hand over my womb as I looked over the Mirais. Alex and Gokin were obviously teasing Gab as Liana and Jubilee talked, while Iczer sat back looking at Liana with eyes that told me I'd be giving up my baby girl soon enough. I smirked and then found my eyes over looking at Zane as he tickled his Chibi self, he was suddenly attacked by J.D. and the rest of the chibis. I smirked as he growled in a deep voice before tickling J.D. and I had to chuckle. She should make a move, besides, I thought Zane was a rather handsome young man and he would be a fabulous father. The chibis rushed to J.D.'s rescue and began to tickle him. I chuckled.

~*~*~*~

"I still don't understand why we have to help you four." Trey said, and Goten nodded. Tobias smacked him on the back of the head.

"Because its your sister and sister-in-laws.' He responded as Gohan put Goten on drying duty.

"Hmmm…..I've got an idea!" Sei cried. He grabbed a whole bunch of dishes and began tossing them into the air, and vaporizing the food on them with very controlled blasts. Catching on, Trey began grabbing them in mid air. Tobias scratched the back of his head as Goten caught the piles from Trey and put them away.

"I guess that works." He muttered to Gohan.

~*~*~*~

J'dee ruffled up the back of her hair while rubbing the back of her neck it was something she did when she felt tired but was trying to hide it.

"Us girls never hang out anymore." J'dee looked at Tsunami and Mabelle. "I'm proposing a girl's night sometime. If we can staple the guys still long enough to watch over the kids."

"We'll arrange something as a hens night." Mabelle smiled.

"At least our kids will be growing up together." Tsunami pointed out.

J'dee nodded. "Like Gohan I didn't have that I only had my brother, it wasn't until I was thirteen that I actually got out of that solitude thing. Years of trust and friendship, now I've gone and left them behind." She scratched the back of her head. "I'm not going to make that mistake again. "you guys… er girls are my closest friends now and with the birth of these girls I am calling in a God mother position for you Belle, since Tsunami already has one to her name."

"She's got enough as it is." Tsunami joked.

Belle looked over at her smugly. "Joke all you want but if the shoe fits…"

J'dee rubbed her temple a bit and groaned. "I think I'm getting a head ache."

"VISION!! MOM!"

J'dee blinked and looked over as Gabriel stood up and raced over Jubilee moments behind and Gabriel caught J'dee as she jilted like she was struck with an invisible force.

"I hate visions…" J'dee grumbled before falling silent and in to a trance-like state.

~*~*~PREMONITION~*~*~

Moonlight glided the large and vastly spacious ground of their home, a clothesline with a line of washing flapped in the southerly breeze.

"RYOOOOKO!!!" Gabriel cupped his hands in the shape of a megaphone as he called out to his sister. "HEY TIME TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK STOP GOOFING OFF!!"

"NARRRRRR!" a four year old Akira jumped out of the bushes startling Gabriel and he looked at his younger brother with a sidelong glace.

"Akira. Where is Ryoko?"

"Ryoko says not to tell you, but I'm worried."

"Why?"

"She's moved out."

"WHAT?!"

"And in to the tree in the back yard." Akira added.

Gabriel sweatdropped. "Why?"

"Because she says she'll be better adjusted there, and she'll be good she'll do her homework eat five servings of fruit and vegetables a day and be able to keep an eye on her new pet." Akira replied.

Gabriel blinked. "Wait? Pet?"

"Yes." Akira nodded. "We can't cross that line so this is my scare place to stop people from crossing the line in to Ryoko's pet's territory." He smiled.

"Riiiight." Gabriel sweatdropped.

"I can't cross it cause her pet will eat me alive and in one swallow! I think its coooooool I want one." Akira's eyes gleamed.

"Whatever you say kiddo. What is the pet?"

"It's a snake." Akira replied. "A loooooooooooong snake longer than THIS!" He stretched his arms out as far as he could to emphasis the size of the snake.

"Ryoko homework!!" Gabriel called over the line.

"Be there in a moment!" Ryoko's voice called back.

She lifted the sides of her skirt, the material swaying gracefully as she walked the hallway, the back of the skirt gliding behind her, strides confidant.

"Okay Selene and turn remember how I taught you." J'dee instructed.

Selene made the perfect model turn and J'dee clapped. "Excellent you'll blow away the junior modelling competition!"

"Yeah!" Selene shouted happily and loudly for a fifteen year old.

"MOOOOM!!" Gabriel raced inside and skidded to a halt and looked at Selene. "Um… ne?"

"Modelling competition." Selene reminded him.

"Oh." Gabriel turned to his mother. "Ryoko has claimed half of the back yard for her pet snake and she's got Akira on guard duty." He remarked.

J'dee leant up against the wall and sighed and slid down it. "Naaarrrrggggrrrraaaaagh."

"Um… mom?" Gabriel looked at J'dee worriedly.

"I told her to keep the snake in a glass cage not the back yard. What if it ate some one."

"That's why she's got it on a chain and it's got it's own kennel and everything and I'm it's watch dog. GRRRRRRARF!" Akira barked jumping in through the window.

J'dee blinked and looked at Akira. "What have I told you about windows?"

"They're not doors and I should come through the door because I'm not the household pet." Akira recited. "But could I be?" He bounced round J'dee. "Can I mom? Please?!"

"I've got a headache." J'dee complained.

"It's the southerly." Ryoko replied walking inside and dropping some Tylenol in to her mother's lap.

"Thanks." J'dee smiled and downed the two tablets and then a quick drink of water.

"I'm going to lie down, the house is to be quiet all of you do your homework."

"But I'm not at school." Akira frowned.

"Train with Iczer then." Gabriel remarked.

"Or dad." Selene added.

"But I can't I'm on guard duty." Akira protested "what if a giant eagle THIS big comes along and swoops down and takes Ryoko's snake, then Ryoko wouldn't have a pet to feed peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to so it can control the earthquakes." Akira blurted out randomly while emphasising the size of the eagle to be out of his arm's width.

"Then go guard the snake just quietly." J'dee rubbed her temples and walked up the stairs to her room to rest.

"HOKAY!" Akira raced out towards his "guarding space".

"That kid is freakier than you sis." Selene remarked.

Ryoko stuck her tongue out at her twin sister. "Naaaaah as if I care what you think of me."

"Will you two just not start please. Selene J.D called half and hour ago while I was on the phone to Gokin." Gabriel explained.

"What?!" Selene exclaimed. "AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME RIGHT AWAY?!"

"Call waiting I told her when I was done on the phone I'd get you to call her back." Gabriel replied.

"Well off you go, go call you little friend." Ryoko waved Selene out of the room and looked at Gabriel "Gabe I need a name for my snake what do you think?"

"Bob sounds good."

"Bob?"

"How about Bill?"

Ryoko thumped him on the arm. "You so like totally suck… you're a freak." She walked up stairs to her room the one she shared with Selene and Zno to do her homework.

Gabriel smirked again. "OH I KNOW RYO CHET'S A GOOD NAME!"

"AHHHHHHH YOU'RE A FREEEEEEEEAK!!!!" Ryoko's scream could be heard from upstairs.

Gabriel chuckled from downstairs. And held up his hand and did a five to one countdown on his fingers when suddenly:

"HEY WHAT PART OF QUIET?!? DON'T YOU KIDS UNDERSTAND?!" J'dee shouted. "I NEED MY SLEEP!!!"

Gabriel walked in to the kitchen and opened up the fridge and peered inside. "Shouldn't you be doing your homework?" Icer asked as she entered the kitchen.

"Yeah I'll get there." Gabriel replied and began to pull random things out of the fridge to make himself something to eat.

"Your funeral, you know how your mother is about your education." Icer rolled her eyes.

"I know I know to understand an opponent you must first think quicker, and faster than them, she's so paranoid about this Blake guy. What if her vision doesn't happen?"

"Who knows." Icer walked out.

Gabriel began making himself a sandwich with the assortment of foods as the filling. He placed it on a plate and began to walk upstairs he passed the twins room the three girls were sharing a bedroom until an extension could be made to give the three teenagers a room of their own.

Ryoko was slouched across her bed with a book and was reading, Selene was on the phone.

"I know my brother's a jerk, really I bet him and Gokin were discussing jubilee again those two and they're crush on her…" Selene was complaining on the phone.

"I bet their phone bills are just as bad as ours, we should just move out there, it'd make it cheaper." Ryoko remarked.

Selene shot her a look. "That's only cause you're crushin on Gokin."

"Shut up." Ryoko grumbled.

Gabriel found himself blushing before walking along, he couldn't understand why he was drawn to Jubilee it was just something his mother said had happened before with their mirai selves but history showed it didn't always head in that direction. Trunks and mirai Trunks two guys same name but they were both so different.

He pushed open the door with his foot and walked in to his room he sat down at his desk and pulled out his books from orange star high school he flipped open to the first page of his school diary and saw his schedule for the rest of the week and the assignments he needed to complete.

~*~*~END OF PREMONITION~*~*~

J'dee was shaken out of the premonition by Gabriel and he looked down at her and she smiled up at him. "I saw part of my future."

Gabriel smiled. "I know I saw it too, hands full mom." He helped her sit up.

"J'dee you look really tired." Mabelle commented "And it looks like it took something out of your energy."

"You should sleep." Tsunami added.

~*~*~*~

"Sleep?" I looked at Tsunami who had suggested it and I nodded knowing I had taken a sleeping tablet otherwise I wouldn't ever get any sleep.

"You do look tired." Belle gave me a side-long glance. I had a feeling she knew what I'd taken and in my pregnant state, but something told me that the Tsiru-jinn within me would be immune to something as trivial as a sleeping tablet. We weren't human anymore so perhaps things like cigarettes and alcohol would also be cancelled out.

"Yeah I don't get much sleep anymore." I stood up and looked at the two of them hugging them both. "Thanks for coming especially after all that's happened, and that is to happen. I'll give you both a call sometime." I turned to Goten and called. "Goten I'm going to catch some Z's. Can you watch Chibi Gabe for me?"

"SURE THING!" He dropped what he was doing earning glares from the other guys and raced over.

I waved bye to them before heading inside taking the DMX CD with me.

Tiger was sleeping on Trey's bed in the sunshine and I smiled as Chibi Neko Bejita lay curled up next to her. I walked up to her and gave her a quick pat and a brush down with the kitty brush before brushing Neko Bejita the rest of the kittens had now found home so it was just Tiger, Prancer, Neko Bejita and Yamcha Puar left out of the kittens. Jeril had taken one of the kittens and I'd also given one to S'rac a couple of hours before the barbeque. The others ended up at Capsule Corp since Bulma's parents took in a lot of stray animals.

"Sleep well sweetie." I left my cat and her kitten and wandered to my room.

I flicked my computer on and used it as a stereo as I played the CD and programmed in my favourite four tracks. I walked over to the bed and flopped down on it crawling exhaustedly under the cover and then shed the extra pieces of clothing out from under the sheet to the side and rolled over in the bed pulling a pillow under my head.

~*~*~*~

"Alright, all those that I can claim as my offspring come along, it's time for bed," I called and I watched as Alex and Liana came up pouting, Iczer and Zane looked disappointed to be losing their playmates.

"Aw Mom, I don't want to go to bed," Mirai Alex whined as he smirked at me and I gave him a look.

"Technically you're not mine, you're my Mirai self's problem," I teased as I picked up Alex and Liana while Gohan took Gokin. The baby was going to be a problem to wean.

"Wait up!" J.D. called as she jumped over a table to stand next to us, she was muddy, much like Liana and Alex, I watched as Zane came out of the woods, his skin was a much darker colour and I snickered, the mud war had gone in J.D. and the Chibis' favour. I laughed as I took to the air followed by my mate and Mirai children.

~*~*~*~

That night…

*MQ*

I shuffled my wet tennis shoes through the emerald green grass of CC. It had just got done raining; the dark gray clouds still loomed over head, still threatening to pour more rain on my already soaked body.

I stuck my hands in my pockets and looked to the sky above me. I stood still for a moment, feeling the cool water droplets begin to hit my face again. I sighed and tucked my head beneath my hood, and kept walking aimlessly.

"JESSE!!! YO, WAIT UP!!!" I glanced behind my shoulder to see Matt, Shon and Bob running through the wet earth towards me.

I turned around and greeted them with a smile, "So...what's going on?" my smile was short lived when I saw the looks of insecurity and fear streaked a crossed my brother's faces.

My eyes shot from each of they're eyes, "What is it?"

Bob gulped and shifted his feet, his shoes making squeaking noises, "They're here."

I raised an eyebrow at his statement, searching through my mind of what he meant when it hit me.

"Kuso....where are they?!" I snapped and closed my eyes, searching for any abnormal ki signatures.

"You won't be able to sense them....they are very good at masking they're ki," Matt stated in a glum tone.

I fiddled with the emerald ring around my finger and I felt an icy cold hand touched my damp shoulder, its cold feel seep through my clothing and chilled my skin.

"You know too, Vegeta?" Shon asked the man standing behind me.

He nodded scornfully, his grip only tightening, "Training is a necessity then, would you say so, Jess?" he asked and shook me a little.

I patted his, now wet, hand, "I guess so..."

We stood in silence, letting the fresh new rain consume us, waiting for someone else to make a first move to the GR.

Vegeta removed his hand, walking past me and past my brothers, to the GR. The rest of us followed suit, and I crackled my knuckles and smiled; "Now I get to show Vegeta what this little saiyan is really made of."

We stomped up the slippery steps to the giant metal door that leads to the GR. Rain poured at a steady pace now, and not even my jacket kept me somewhat dry.

I looked one more time back into the dark sky that let the rainfall freely to this small mud ball we like to call 'Earth.' The clouds rolled over and blocked the sun, letting only small rays of sunshine peek through before hiding them in the luminous clouds again. Wind blew from the east, tearing off my hood to expose my damp head to the harsh weather.

Now, it was time for us to fight in a real battle; our first fight against something that could end up destroying our lives as we know it.

And I was ready.

"What are you waiting for, the damn sky to fall?!" Vegeta hissed at me from the protection of the steel doorway.

I tilted my head to look straight into his coal black depths, "I'm ready."

He wavered at what the meaning was behind what I said, but he smirked affirmably at me, understanding what I meant.

I placed a mirror image of his smirk to my face as I followed him into the GR, slamming the heavy metal door behind me, listening to the unmerciful rain pelt the door and the low humming of the GR turning itself on.

And we were all ready.

~*~*~*~

*J'dee / Rainesama / Belle / S'rac / Toby*

It was dark and the night air was cool. I stood on the scene, my fellow forensics people about marking down numbers by clues on the scene of the crime.

I stepped round a body and looked at it then to the wall of the blood splatter and frowned. This was a supernatural thing all right. The blood splatter was thick and richly shaped like a red silhouette painted on the wall.

Videl looked at me and I looked at the two bodies. I was completely baffled. It would have been mortally impossible to form a blood splatter pattern like that. Paint it black and it would look like to wall prints from a Warner Brother's cartoon, straight out of Animaniacs.

I turned to her remembering why I was working that night.

***FLASHBACK***

Sleep was always my enemy in the end. It was the feel of Tiger crawling over me that finally woke me from the enemy. I rolled over and she mewled at me. I rubbed under her chin and was glad Toby was sleeping with Icer that night, a few days away from the wedding now, and I knew the wedding had been pushed forward before I didn't fit the wedding dress with the two stirring inside of my womb. Maybe they were keeping me up? Did it matter anymore? I don't think so I was awake and I would remain that way til light up.

Slipping from the bed Tiger raced to the main door and I opened it. She raced outside a few of the kittens followed, who weren't so small anymore.

"How are you handling J'dee?"

I jumped out of my skin and fell over with an ungraceful thud and looked up at Videl who smiled at me, she walked up the steps.

"Glad I didn't wake you." She smiled.

"Yea." I invited her in.

She smiled and entered and looked round, the house had become quite homely like. "I got your wedding invitation… thanks."

"It's okay." I scratched the back of my neck as we sat at the kitchen table.

"I also got the pregnancy notice at the office too, you saiyans breed like rabbits don't you?" She asked.

I blinked and then shrugged. She nodded. "Well to the point of the visit. I don't know if I can be a bride's maid…" She trailed off I could tell she would be nervous about seeing Gohan again and then more than likely Pan at the wedding. "I disowned that part of me that was so badly hurt by Gohan. It seems a lifetime ago." She sighed.

I nodded. "I'm sorry it happened like it did. But Belle is Toby's best man, Tsunami I've asked to be my maid of honor, I need at least one bride's maid."

"Is it a big wedding?" Videl asked.

"Just the Z-senshi, and a few of the authors who haven't vanished from the plane." I replied. I looked at her. "Is something wrong?"

"A strange case came up, a few hours ago."

"I see… supernatural case?" I asked.

She smiled. "Seems to be the only time I visit. Want to check it out?"

"Why not."

***END OF FLASHBACK***

"Any ideas?" Videl asked me.

I shook my head. "I'm stumped on this one."

She nodded. "Figured you would be. Come look at this…"

I followed her in to the next room and she motioned to a half robot half semi human form. "Tell me this is one of those androids."

"Nope. Alien… for sure." I moved over to get a look at the face and frowned, nothing I recognised. I placed my hand slowly on to its forehead and ran it down slowly closing its eyes, when I felt the flash…

~*~*~*~

There was a ship, it was large, plenty of innocent people when a form of vapour rolled through the ship like a small see through cloud slipping from one person to the next, and on and on, so smooth was it's motions that it made an impression before hitting the pilot. Its words…

'Your wish is my command'

Then the pilot jilted and that was it, complete darkness and nothing but darkness.

Until the jilt of a crash and the pilot lay sprawled over the control the co pilot skewered through the windowpane.

The vapour moving thorough the planet, till it found the assassin in the filed blood still fresh on his hands and training, continually training, a wound on his upper arm and it entered the body…

Darkness again.

Then earth, the scene before me, the vapour had gone from the body.

~*~*~*~

"I know you saw something J'dee." Videl remarked.

Standing up I was shaking and looked round stretching my ki out as far as I could feel, it wasn't traceable.

"Bebi." I frowned, he was late… but then again, with us authors here we'd changed the timelines. Toby had killed Pilaf so therefore any wish on the black star dragonballs was pointless… and besides, Mirai Jan had already done that. Mars would be no more in about a year. Shame really it was a nice planet from the pictures I'd seen.

"Bebi?" Videl repeated. "Should I be worried? Is it an alien attack?"

"This fellow is an alien, there's only one and it's Bebi…"

"Who or what is Bebi?" Videl questioned.

"A Tsufuru-jinn… he can possess a body and then leave some of his essence there to control them and move on. The creation of a Dr. Myuu." I sighed. "If none of us had ever came here, Goku, Trunks and Pan would of found him and he would of come here first, but none of that happened. So he's late. And we're in trouble if he finds the strongest saiyan on this planet." I explained.

"Do you know who that is?"

"I don't know." I replied.

"What now?"

"We can't do anything, just our jobs here and figure out what happened in this room and determine which way Bebi went after that. Possibly a clue to who's going to be the first to be infected."

Videl frowned. "Infected…" She repeated and shook her head. "I'll find out what happened, you head back home and spread the word among the other saiyans."

"I know where to go first." I left the crime scene quickly. Mentally I was kicking and screaming. If it were to follow the show, Goten, Gohan, Vegeta. I didn't want to see Gohan too soon when I hadn't filled in the necessary paperwork for joint custody of chibi Gabriel. So I went straight to Capsule Corp.

~*~*~*~

"Alright! Sundays and Tuesdays, just like home!"S'rac yelled, after exiting the dojo.

"Ninja meee ninjaaa, woooo!"He exclaimed with innate happiness. "Hoooo boy I'm hungry!"He exclaimed, as he rubbed his growling stomach. 'I haven't eaten in so looong...Like an hour or something'he thought as he looked around for some sort of restaurant.

"Man oh man is that a MCDONALD'S?"He asked out loud, as he spotted a pair of golden arches. 'Now how awesome is that?'he thought, as he walked across the street to the familiar fast food restaurant.

He pushed open the doors and walked up to the counter. "Welcome to McDonald's, sir. How may I help you?"a female cashier greeted.

"Well let's seeeee,"S'rac said, grinning as he looked over the menu, visions of fast food banquets dancing through his head.

~*~*~*~*~

"Mmmm sweet goodness,"S'rac said, patting his stomach as he walked out of a McDonald's, now running low on food. 'Been a long time since I had Mcdonald's. At least they have them here,'S'rac thought to himself, as he grinned contentedly.

"Meh. Guess I'll be off ta home again,"he said, cracking his neck. "Not like I've got much else to do at the moment." He yawned. He hadn't been tired the night before and just decided to play video games, which went on until four in the morning. Unfortunately he woke up only four hours later. 'Yaaaaah I'm tired,'he thought as he began to walk home, through the darkening streets of West City.

~*~*~*~

I sighed as I cleaned up Chibi Gokin, he did not want to eat.

"Mil-mil!" he growled and I looked at him.

"Gohan! Come put your son to bed!" I called as I got up and headed to the shower, I was wearing more baby formula than Gokin had eaten. "You're a pain kid and I beginning to think I'm never going to get you weened. However, my nipples are going to fall off if you aren't and your baby sister is going to need them after you." He looked at me with pitiful eyes.

"Mil-mil," he whimpered and I felt my resolve cracking.

"Gah! Must not look into hypnotic baby eyes," I cried and practically tossed Gokin to Gohan.

"I see Gokin's inherited my charm with you," Gohan laughed and I glared at my mate.

"We'll see how good you are when my daughters start using their hypnotic eyes on you," I laughed and Gohan faked terror as he carried the baby upstairs.

~*~*~*~

The next morning…

I arrived as the sun was nearing breakfast peak and I entered to see a selection of the authors piling in to breakfast before racing out the door to begin their day.

TRF and Banana with Quorky remained at the kitchen table. Banana going through well... Banana's and TRF stirring her orange juice with a spoon still half asleep.

Quorky looked at me as I waved at them before heading down the hallway. I didn't' want to know what those three had been up to or were going to be up to in the future. They were as insane as I was and a bit more so.

I made my way down the hallway and to the gravity room and knocked on the door. "Vegeta?! Hey! VEGETA!!"

The door opened "What is it?" He looked at me and smirked. "Oh it's you."

"Yeah it's me. Tsufuru-jinn are here. Thought I'd warn you."

He glared at me. "You interrupted my training for that? We destroyed them."

"This one's looking for ultimate saiyan power to possess, so I'm just giving you a heads up. I'm going to go tell Toby now." I turned round and walked off.

"Get back here!!" Vegeta shouted at me.

I looked over my shoulder.

"Is the earth in danger?" he asked.

I thought for a moment. "Possibly. Yea. Actually it's in big trouble if it possess' any authors and uses their wishing capabilities. Or their evil doubles…" I added.

Vegeta frowned. "Great." He growled.

"I know never a moment of peace. Well… I'm going home, can you tell the Son family for me. I don't want to go out that way just yet."

"Fine." He huffed and shut the door to the gravitron, I heard him go right back to training.

~*~*~*~

"HooooTA, I slept well,"S'rac said, as he stretched in bed. He closed his eyes as he lay on the bed, just enjoying being able to sleep in and rest. He lay there, just lying awake for another hour, which seemed like forever. Eventually he just sat up and stretched again. "Arrgh! Bed's so comfortable, it's hard to get up,"he said, throwing his legs over the bed and stepping onto the floor.

He stepped into the bathroom and began to brush his teeth and get ready for the day. He scratched his head of spiky hair, as he rinsed his mouth out.

Soon enough he was ready to go out into the world once again. "Aaaaah,"he said, stretching again, as he looked out the window, as a car make a turn down his street. "Tiiime ta go do stuff!"he exclaimed as he walked towards the door. He stopped dead in his tracks. "But food first!"he said, as he ran back to the kitchen to get a saiyan-sized meal organized for himself.

~*~*~*~

I arrived home and saw everyone eating breakfast. Toby looked up, I think he knew I had bad news.

"Trey said you were working, middle of the night… is that normal?" Mirai Gabriel asked before digging in to a third helping of breakfast.

"Sometimes…. Depends on my shift."

"Toby earned enough from that Pilaf hit to stop that working thing." Trey remarked.

"I don't work for money I work so I have some ounce of normality." I replied and turned to Toby. "Bebi saga." I stated and he just blinked and looked at me.

Trey blinked. "Bebi? Like that thing from space?" he asked.

"Yeah, he's here… I don't know how though… the vision he only said. 'Your wish is my command'. I wish I knew what that-" I stopped and saw Trey slipping down low in his seat at the table. "Trey…. What did you do?" I asked.

"Wished for some GT excitement." He hid under the table.

"TREY!!!!" I exclaimed. Instead of going postal on him, I turned to the phone and dialled up Tsunami, I needed to tell her about this too.

~*~*~*~

"What's a baby?" Mirai Gabriel question and glanced at his watch.

"That." Trey pointed to Laguz in a high chair, "And that and that and that…" he added motioned to the other babies at the table being Zno, Dana and Chibi Gabriel.

Tobias shot Trey a look. "Bebi is a character from the GT series but since we've changed things from how they were supposed to be and Trey wanted to experience some of that action we're going to meet him."

"Bebi is a Tsufuru-jinn." Icer informed Mirai Gabriel. "The saiyans destroyed his race a long time ago, but Dr. Myuu found the essence of Bebi, the soul survivor of one of them. He wants the saiyan power." She added and looked at Iczer.

"I wonder how he'd react knowing that your people were the ones ordering the saiyans around then?" Trey mused out loud.

"Hmmm Trey you know how to brighten a moment up don't you?" Mirai Gabriel drooled and stood up. "I'm going grocery shopping, talk to you guys later."

He walked out and Trey smirked. "I bet you it's an excuse to sneak out and meet up with Jubilee."

~*~*~*~

I looked at Trey casually, he did have a point, though I detested admitting it.

"Probably, but back to the Tsufuru-jinn issue, there really is not point, my kind is going to be bred out of existence in about three generations so he probably won't care, the chance of Saiyans repopulating is far more towards his liking," I said as I got up. "You should be the worried one."

~*~*~*~

"Bebi?" Tsunami questioned me over the phone taking in what I'd just told her. "You sure it's him?"

"Visions are for a reason but it came from already dead victims soooo I'm saying he's here already and looking for saiyans to posses."

"Is Mirai Gabriel there?" Tsunami asked.

"No he mentioned something about doing some grocery shopping. Why?"

"Jubilee. She left a few minutes ago claiming the same thing."

"If Bebi gets to them first…" I trailed off

"So long as they don't repeat what was supposed to happen on Goten and Paris' date then they should be fine… shouldn't they?" Tsunami asked.

I sighed letting my motherly worry take over. "Well when we feel their ki spike up then we'll go in ki blasts blazing. Until then let them have all the time they can together."

~*~*~*~

Mirai Gabriel landed down in an alleyway and he slipped out spotting Jubilee outside the store he'd mentioned to her. They had decided at the barbeque to sneak out using the same alibi to where they were heading.

"Shopping" Knowing Zhane hated it when she shopped for clothes.

Gabriel knowing clothes shopping would of made Trey worry if he was starting to play for the other team, which is why he added grocery on to the front of the shopping part. Gabriel slipped up to Jubilee and covered her eyes with his hand and nuzzled at the back of her neck.

"Guess who?" he asked smirking.

Jubilee giggled, pulling his hands down, turning around and slipping her arms around his neck. His arms instinctively tightened around her waist, pulling her to him.

"Think they bought it?" Jubilee asked.

Gabriel smirked and said this before kissing her, "Think they'll interrupt?"

Jubilee grinned in reply and kissed him back.

~*~*~*~

I giggled as I watched Alex and Liana play in the back yard with Pan and the Mirais. I smiled as I continued to wash clothing the old fashioned way, it was more fun than sitting inside and trying to write.

"So, Mrs. Son, how are you feeling today," a voice whispered in my ear and I smirked as I turned around to look at Gohan.

"I'm feeling very content, but I know something else I'd like," I said as I batted my eyelashes at Gohan. He smirked as he leaned close indicating a whisper it in his ear. I smirked as I did and nibbled on his earlobe as a trickle of blood ran from one nostril.

"I…I…" he started and I smiled as I wiped the blood away.

"How articulate, Professor Son," I teased and he got a savage look in his eyes before he passionately kissed me.

"Ewwww! Mommy! Daddy!" Alex and Liana cried as the Mirais laughed.

"Ewwww! Yea! Mom! Dad! Do you have to do that in public!" Mirai Alex and Liana teased and I winked at them before turning Gohan so they could only see his back. I pulled out of another breath-taking kiss.

"Yes kids, I'm sorry, but Saiyan desires demand that I let you all know how much I love your father," I said.

"I think we need to get the hose," Mirai Liana giggled.

"I was thinking that at the barbeque with you and Mirai Iczer," Gohan said and I laughed.

~*~*~*~

After ending the call with Tsunami I wandered back in to the kitchen and sat down and looked at Toby and Icer seriously. "If Bebi is floating loose we need a fixing the problem solution so you know what that means."

Toby looked at me worriedly. "What?" He asked.

"We moved the wedding date forward!"

Toby fell off his chair and Trey looked at me and Icer seemed amused by my so-called "fixing the problem"

"Before I have to send people home for their own safety. Or there won't be any guests left." I added.

Icer seemed still amused by my solution. "If it's alright with Toby then when do you want to do this?"

"Next few weeks hopefully before I have to have the dress altered. I'm getting a bit on the double large size, I don't know what Bulma did to me but it has sped up the growth of them." I sat at the table and helped myself to some breakfast and some orange juice while Toby remained silent probably in shock at being rushed to the altar.

~*~*~*~

I looked at J'dee as she began listing the things she had to do with her dress. I sighed, I would have to be the birth control in this relationship. Toby would have to learn to control his desires, giving birth to Iczer had been worse than Zno, but I hadn't told them that and I sighed as I headed upstairs to where my baby was resting. I looked at her, her legs and tail were still one fin-like appendage and I sighed.

"You, little one, are going to be my excuse for keeping that animal off of me," I sighed as I brushed my hand over her hot pink baby fuzz.

~*~*~*~

After Breakfast…

I couldn't explain it as I cleaned up the mess, rinsing the dishes before putting them in to the dish washer. I was thinking on Bebi. Maybe it was that spell that I would have to use to send authors back to the real world that would take it's toll on me or begin to. Remembering how isolated I was in my future vision I was so distant from my own children. But the sooner the wedding was truthfully it would be the sooner I could start sending people back possibly I'd let them keep some of the Vegeta clones. I know one Vegeta was one too many. Jeril would probably be happy to be able to take her teen Vegeta with her. I know if I was still a Vegeta fan I would be.

After the kitchen was clean I wandered out in to the lounge to see the gravity room open up in the back yard again and I sighed. Was Toby already inside and training? I noticed Iczer wasn't around so it must have been one of those father son moments.

I sat down on the couch and picked up the remote and punched the on button on the television and noted that the ps2 game console kicked in instantly.

"Trey…" I mused out loud, "He must of left the game running to clock up kilometres on that Tokyo Racer thing." I flicked to the channel only to find I was right. A car was racing through the screen on autopilot.

But my mind seemed to flash to something else… and I doubled over grabbing my stomach as another premonition of the future seemed to hit me…

"Not…now…" I breathed, before falling forward and hitting the ground as the premonition took over my normal vision.

~*~*~*~PREMONITION~*~*~*~

Standing under a dark archway, at the back of Capsule Corp. I stood looking at it. Since Trey's passing I had come here every day. He had informed us on not wanting to come back. It was a selfish act, but it was inspired by Goku's act. He left behind Marron and two children. Who were only seven years old, both younger than Gohan when he lost his father for the second-time. I punched the archway in anger. I let out a defeated breath and turned round sensing the presence. I saw Marron standing there she looked at me.

"I'm moving back out to the mountain area." She informed me. "Everywhere in this city reminds me of him." She sighed.

I walked up to her and gave her a hug, I then knelt down in front of the two children. Twins a boy and a girl, one with blonde hair and the other with black, just like Eighteen and Seventeen, except in reverse. Laguz the boy had blonde hair and the girl Dana had black hair.

"Who are you staying with?" I asked slowly.

She smiled. "My uncle."

I frowned Seventeen raising kids, my niece and nephew. Sure I didn't mind him, but TRF… oh boy… I felt a tinge of paranoia inside and I saw Marron give me that warm smile, it was just like her father's smile, there was comfort in that. I hugged both the kids.

"Now don't be strangers okay? Come visit me okay?"

"Kay!" Laguz grinned, he had Trey's silly goof-like smile. I let him hug me and Dana looked at me seeming pretty lost. Finally she hugged me tightly and I listened as she cried. I could feel the loss, it was a loss my own heart echoed.

Watching them as they walked out I knew they would receive the right training at least. Seventeen was going to be more tough on them than Trey and Marron, their marriage was the only one where the kids weren't put in to training to defend the earth, they were just normal kids, except with part android, part human and part saiyan inside them.

The hover car took off and I watched it fly away. I stood there and turned back to the archway. I guess this had to be done. I went straight to finishing the work on it. It was a dedication to those who had returned back to the real world and those who went to a new one.

~*****~

"J'dee…" I sat up and looked over Goten stood there and he shook his head. "Trunks said you were sleeping on his lawn. I know your suppose to be a fan and all." He joked.

I sat up. I looked at him. In another timeline I'd actually got to have my wish with him. He helped me up. "I'll fly you home, I know it's hard…"

"Are they all gone?" I asked.

"Only the handful of authors remain like you said… Everyone else has gone, dad can't locate them, and some of them even took the Vegeta clones with them." He replied.

"Good… the Tsufuru-jinn?" I asked looking at him seriously.

He cringed. "Toby, S'rac, Gohan, Deathdroid, Trunks and myself managed it and without getting our body's snatched by vapor."

I nodded. "No killer battles like what happened to Trey?" I asked.

"None. It's okay now." Goten looked at me. "I'm sure dad destroyed Bebi… but where did those other's come from?"

"When the first of the authors left their evil doubles that weren't destroyed… were turned in to vapor. Bebi took that vapor and helped it make his essence stronger. Then eventually more and more authors left lots more evil selves were left behind to unbalance this world and some holding the power of saiyan. Bebi placed his egg in them and they became Tsufuru-jinn." I explained.

"Okay time to get you home." Goten stated. He lifted up off the air and I followed suit letting him fly me home.

~*****~

I entered the house and looked round knowing that so many of the authors were now gone was like I'd finally settled some wrong I'd caused in the first place. I looked at Gabriel seven years old and holding the remote over his head away from Selene who was jumping up for it.

"GAAAAAAABE!!!!" She screeched.

Ryoko lying on the couch held her hand up and blasted the remote out of his grip blowing it up.

"RYYYYOKO!!!!" Selene flapped her arms about angrily.

"Whoops." Ryoko replied without a care in the world.

"Like her namesake." I sighed and looked at Goten. "Coffee?"

"Sure why not." Goten smiled and entered.

I looked in to the lounge. "Gabriel where's your brother?"

"Training with dad." He called out in reply.

"And why aren't you?"

"I'm waiting for dad number one to come and pick me up gunna hang out with Gokin this weekend. We're gunna spar!" he grinned happily.

I smiled and I looked at Goten. "Looks like you could get a ride home with Gohan then."

"It's good you're letting Gohan come round."

I nodded. "Yeah, he still has that thing over me, but I have my own life and he has his, so it's all for the best."

"Are you lonely?" Goten questioned as I added the contents to a mug and then a tea bag to my own.

"Lonely?" I asked back. "I'm married I'm not lonely."

"Sometime you are. You miss your brother I can see it. I felt the same way when I thought Gohan had been killed my Buu." Goten replied.

"Yes I do miss my brother. But despite the wishes and the dragonballs being able to restore life, he holds his beliefs that when you die, you stay dead, or else you return as something evil and unnatural, coming back I think he would fear being that something evil and un-natural, he's doing it for us."

I poured the hot water in to the two mugs. "Milk?"

"Yeah two sugars."

"Sugar… you don't need any by chance do you?"

"You're still forking out those sugar bags Sei left as a wedding present?" he exclaimed sweatdropping.

"Uh yeah…" I sweatdropped also.

There was a nock at the door. I went to stand up to answer but Gabriel dashed past me. "DAAAAAD!!" he grabbed the door handle and it swung open and he leapt up in to Gohan's arms.

"Hey there kiddo!" he greeted placing Gabriel on his shoulder. "Ready for a fun weekend with your bro, me and your grandpa?"

"Yea!!" Gabriel cheered.

"Coffee Gohan?" I asked.

He looked at Goten. "Might as well. Since Goten's here. You make good company for my brother, keeps him out of the house and annoying Belle and mom for food."

Goten smiled. "They're both great cooks." He grinned.

"Lucky you." Toby commented walking in to the lounge towel round his neck from training. I threw my coffee mug at Toby not caring about the contents. He just caught it nonchalantly and looked at the contents still inside it.

"Getting better at not spilling that." He smirked, took a sip and placed it down on the table in the lounge and walked through to have a shower

"Man he's such a Vegeta at time." I growled.

Gohan chuckled. "But you don't mind that do you?"

I found myself blushing. "At first it was… hard to adjust to, but I'm okay with it."

"The next generation of Vegeta and Bulma don't you think?" Goten asked.

My left eye twitched. "Oh yeah sure tease go on…" I frowned.

The two finished their drinks and after giving Gabe my list of what to do and how to behave at Gohan's and to remember to mind his manners, and be nice to his other half siblings. Gohan, Goten and Gabriel left. One child down.. how many left now to get rid of so I could get some sleep…

So easy to loose count, that's it for me no more.

Though a girl can dream of a certain kawaii Goten right?"

"MOMMMMMMMY!!!" Akira raced up to me in has age of two years old and bounced round me hyper active. "DAD WAS COOL, YOU SHOULD OF SEEN HIM!!"

I blinked. "Wait wait wait YOU were training with Toby?"

"YES!" He bounced round me some more.

"You're two years old!"

"Dad says that as a saiyan-"

"No don't you dare continue cause it'll just sound like something that came out of Vegeta's mouth.

Akira just beamed up at me.

"I thought he was training with Iczer not Akira." I frowned.

"Oh we were. It was fun!" Akira's tail wagged happily behind him.

"My baby training at two years old… I need to… sit down." I walked to an armchair and sat down I had just been given the fright of my life.

~*~*~*~END OF PREMONITION~*~*~*~

'That's so like Toby….' I thought as I came to slowly and pushed myself up off the ground and checked my stomach and the babies my fall could of shocked them and I sat up and on the chair and let out a breath. I was going to have to make my premonitions to give me a five minute warning so I could sit down so my falling and any thing else that could harm them like a fall or a ramming in to.

"Blech… I need sugar…" I decided, but didn't move from the chair due to my head still spinning from the premonition.

"Pregnancy has got me lazy… man I want sugar but I can't move…" I complained. "Oooh I'm in reach of the TV remote." I reached it and flicked it form the ps2 channel to a normal cable channel and just sat there happily watching television.

"Hmmmm I wonder if I'll be able to move in about an hour?"

~*~*~*~

"Alright. NOW I'm ready to go!"S'rac said, as he opened the door. "But what shall I do todaaay...."he asked himself, as he put his hand to his chin , looking thoughtful. 'Oh yeah...I need to go get more groceries,'he thought to himself. He was nearly out of food..again. 'Oooh and I can go visit people later today tooo,'he thought, as he grinned.

"Quickly Robin! To the grocery store!"he yelled enthusiastically, pointing forward out of the door. "Oh wait........nevermind. No sidekick. Blaaaast,"he said his shoulders drooping. Keep on goin' man.

~*~*~*~

"TWO. FUCKING. WEEKS!" Tobias snarled as he swung at Vegeta who ducked and countered. They were sparring on a secluded island, just the two of them. They were still working on Vegeta's advancement to level five. Tobias was at level five while Vegeta was at four. The ki maskers they each wore hid them from everyone but thier mates.

"Are you displeased that your mating is being rushed?" Vegeta taunted. Tobias snarled and fired an erratic blast at Vegeta. Vegeta ducked and fired a Gallant Gun blast into Tobias's chest, sending him reeling into a mountain. Vegeta levelled the mountain with another blast, watching it fall. He waited, keeping a ki blast ready in each hand. The rubble began to shake before it exploded, Tobias screaming in rage. He launched himself at Vegeta and the two collided again.

"Impressive." Vegeta said. He flipped back in mid-air, kicking Tobias away. Tobias snarled and crossed his arms in front of him in a x. His hands began to glow between his fingers, small disks appearing. Vegeta raised an eyebrow.

"Try this one, my King. Multi-dics!" Tobias snarled, and flung his hands outward, firing multiple versions of Krillin's Destructo Disk at Vegeta. Vegeta snarled and avoided each one, but Tobias flew as he dodged and then slammed his fists into the back of Vegeta's head. Vegeta snarled and twirled around, and the two re-newed their efforts.

~*~*~*~

"You okay baby? You're shaking like a leaf," Yamcha said as right arm wrapped around Tsunami comfortingly.

His wife blinked and looked at him, "Hmm? Oh, I'm sorry, it's nothing."

They were heading to Capsule Corp to see Bulma. As it turned out, any alien author that was having a baby made sure they came to Bulma's lab seeing as how she was the only scientist/doctor that specialized in alien births. The second Yamcha had reminded her of their ultrasound, Tsunami's mind reeled back to the event of her run-in with the possessed Toby. He tried to kill her unborn child, furious that it was Yamcha's and not his. And after escaping from the chase, she worried if it had had an effect on the pregnancy. She was jolted from her thoughts when she felt Yamcha rub her arm. She turned to him, warmed by his comforting smile.

"It'll be fine," he said before leading her inside CC.

As usual, the place was full of authors and clones. It seemed that Bulma and Vegeta's home had become a center of activity since the authors arrived. Mirai Jubilee was out 'shopping' as far as they knew and Mirai Zane was watching the kids at home.

"Oh there you are!" Bulma entered the hall, giving both a hug, "Right this way."

Bulma brought the two to a medical room and Yamcha helped Tsunami onto the medical table. Bulma set up her equipment and took the hand-held device, placing it against Tsunami's stomach, which was starting to show from the pregnancy.

"Well, everything seems to be fine here," Bulma said.

Tsunami sighed, smiling when she felt Yamcha hold her hand.

"W-Wait a minute…" Bulma said aloud and the couple turned to her.

"What is it? Is everything alright?" Yamcha asked.

Bulma suddenly smiled, "It looks like you'll be having more than one addition to the family."

The couple blinked and replied at once, "Twins?"

Bulma's eyes squinted and enhanced the image of the ultrasound, "Looks like…wait, no…" they titled their heads to the side to try to get a look at the screen, as it was facing Bulma and her profile was facing them, "triplets!"

Tsunami released a breath she didn't know she was holding, "Triplets…wow…"

Yamcha chuckled, but stopped short when Bulma spoke again, "Wait."

"Quadruplets!" Bulma announced happily, turning to the couple who was speechless. But their expressions didn't match. Bulma blinked, her smile quickly disappearing. Yamcha was smiling…but Tsunami looked angry, almost irate.

"Wow that's great! Looks like Zane is gonna have a lot more babysitting to do," Yamcha grinned.

"Zane?!" Tsunami snapped, causing Bulma and Yamcha to jump, "What about me?! I thought it was just one baby but I'm housing FOUR!"

Yamcha slowly began to edge away, smiling nervously, "Calm down now baby, this is great. This is a very beautiful thing-"

"My ass, you're not the one who has to carry them around for the next few months! And let's not forget what labor was like for me when Jubilee was born!" Tsunami replied none-too-happily, sitting up and pulling down her shirt. Bulma got up from her seat and stepped away as Yamcha started backing away towards the exit.

"'Just this one time', you said…" Tsunami said, grabbing her purse without looking as she slowly stalked toward him, "'What's the chance that we'll have another kid' you said…'And besides, if we have one more kid, it'll be the last one, I promise'. Weren't those your EXACT words?!"

By this time, Yamcha had come to his senses, murmured a 'bye' to Bulma and sprinted down the hall.

"Oh no you don't! Get back here so I can hurt you!" Tsunami yelled, running after him.

Bulma hurried after them to the front door, spotting Yamcha flying off and Tsunami flying not too far behind. Bulma lifted her hand, ready to call to them and warn Tsunami not to exert so much energy, but then felt that it might've been better for her health if she left the two alone.

In a dark cave, a growl was heard under the rubble. There was a scream, a bright blast, and a lithe figure hovered over the ground.

"That cocky little BITCH…she'll pay for that…"

The figure floated towards another file of rocks and debris, lifting her hand. The mess floated from the ground and flew up against a nearby cavern wall.

"Wake up," she ordered.

The motionless body on the ground stirred, groaning.

"What happened?" he asked.

"We just got our asses handed to us, that's what. But we're gonna get her back for it, I swear," the floating figure seethed.

"What about my-" the man began, propping himself on his hands and knees.

"The hell with her! We're doing things my way this time! I want that bitch's head! Then we can take care of your little wench!" but she paused in her tirade when something crossed her thoughts, replacing her glare with a not-so-friendly grin, "I maybe just have an idea…"

"I'm sorry! But you've gotta admit, I didn't do this alone!" Yamcha cried as he flew from his wife.

"Oh? So I just laid on my back and said, 'Go ahead, I LIKE having swollen ankles all my life'?!" Tsunami snapped.

"No! I didn't mean it like that! What do you want me to do? I can't take them back!" Yamcha avoided a ki ball she suddenly fired.

"I want you to hold still so I can throttle you!" Tsunami yelled, prepping another ki ball and throwing it.

"But babe-" Yamcha began.

"But nothing! The longer you avoid me, the worse your punishment is gonna be!" Tsunami yelled. God, where was a frying pan when you needed one?

She winced, suddenly feeling weak and she descended from the sky. Yamcha stopped in mid-flight and swooped down to catch her.

"Baby? Baby? You all right?" he asked.

Tsunami sighed, still a little peeved, "I'm fine…just tired. She told me not to move so much but-"

"No no it's okay. Let's just get you back to the house where you can sit down and I'll take care of you," Yamcha said softly before heading back to the house, her threats suddenly forgotten on both of them.

~*~*~*~*~

I shivered for a moment before shaking my head. I had a bad feeling like someone was watching me and I shivered again.

"Something wicked this way comes," I sang quietly to myself, the sound of my own voice disturbing me more. I headed inside to put Gokin to bed and to have fun with Gohan.

~*~*~*~*~

To Be Continued...

R & R peeps please...

And yes we're still alive after much evil hotmailness and me not actually getting parts that were sent to me I got them.

~J'dee