Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Lollirot ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Vegeta sat on the cold tile floor outside his small dorm that had been given to him. He munched quietly on a strange orange sphere that he had to peel the surface off to get to the juicy citrus part. He watched a girl with short curly brown hair pace around in a circle, which Vegeta thought was very strange and asked her why she did that, she answered saying that it kept the world turning and everybody in their place.

It was raining today, so no one was aloud outside, though it didn’t matter to the Saiyan because they wouldn’t let him go outside anyways. Sometimes he likes the rain, and he suddenly remembers a mission that he had with Raditz on planet Kurtor; it always rained there.

“Hey you, what’s your name?” A big boned woman with dirty blonde hair demanded.

The brunette narrowed his eyes at her, and then turned back to his fruit, stuffing the peels into his mouth to ignore her.

“Hey, I asked you a question!” The hefty woman poked her finger at his shoulder to get his attention again.

Vegeta grabbed the plump finger and twisted it until he heard a popping noise and a shriek from the human that rudely interrupted his breakfast. He pushed her down and got up to walk quietly down the hall way and out of the ward that he was stationed in that led to the lounging center.

He sat down on one of the couches, and covered his face with a hand, sighing heavily. What the hell was wrong with him? He still didn’t know why he was here. Hell, he didn’t eve know where HERE was! The doctors keep asking him questions that he doesn’t know, but should?

He pinched the bridge of his nose to keep his anger in tack, as he tried to think back. Brief flashes of memory come back to him and he asks himself, “who do I remember?” He remembers Raditz, of course, and Nappa. He even remembers Zarbon and Freiza and even the Ginyu Force. But, he asks, why would that even matter?

The doctors asked if he knew someone by the name of Bulma Briefs, and he had thought hard but in the end, he didn’t remember and asked them if he should. They wouldn’t answer that question, and he found it very unfair that they could ask him questions and he had to answer, but they couldn’t answer his own. Maybe if he found a God, he could ask Him, or something.

They say to him that he’s been in this place for almost two months now, but he suspects it’s been longer. Then, if he’s been here this long, where’s Raditz? Wouldn’t he know if Raditz had come back? He assumed so, because they WERE mates, but he tended to not reach out for the bond because when ever he did, he couldn’t feel Raditz. It was like he was gone in his head; like he was dead and that thought terrified him. So, he’ll go along with their petty information, and play this game.

Vegeta rubbed at his eyes as he heard the soft pitter patter hit the buildings’ roof; he thought to himself, I need to get out of here. Don’t think about it, it would only anger him, and that led to the straight jacket.

He groaned at the footsteps that headed his way; the hard tapping noise of each foot hitting the hard cold tile. Finally they stopped and he looked up into the face of a very angry nurse that had her arms crossed over her chest, foot tapping on the floor.

They just don’t understand that I could just kill them all with a single finger, Vegeta mentally smirked.

“Doctor’s office, now!” She glared with venom.

The Saiyan raised an eyebrow at her, giving her a look of disbelief that referred to her command.

“Now!” She pointed down a hall way in the doctor’s direction.

He sighed and dragged himself off of the couch and down the directed hall way and walked into the office that had the name “Dr. Moran” on it in shiny gold and black letters. Slamming the door behind him, he sat grumpily onto one of the chairs located in the room near the doctor’s oak wood desk.

The man at the desk jumped slightly at the slamming of the door to his office and he directed his gaze to see a very unhappy Saiyan prince. Adjusting his glasses, Dr. Moran messed around with his paper work, organizing them and silently wondering if Vegeta was going to say anything.

The brunette rubbed his temple, ignoring the doctor. He didn’t want to talk today; he had too many questions on his mind to do any talking. He hated it here. Then why didn’t he just leave? He ponders that question for a while before the doctor tells him something and he misses it.

“What?” He asked crabbily. For some reason his hearing was somewhat muffled today, which was strange, considering his Saiyan heritage.

“I said you have mail, today.” The doctor tossed an envelope to the end of the desk within Vegeta’s reach.

The Sayian reached over and snatched it up. Is this from Freiza’s headquarters? How would he know if he was here anyways? Frowning, he opened it to pull out what seemed like a photograph.

He stared at it, highly confused. There were people in this photograph, and his eyes and mind analyzed the people’s faces. There was a blue haired female in it, with two other males. He glanced at the tall male that stood with his arm wrapped around the woman’s shoulder, and for a second he thought that it was Raditz. But his heart sank when he realized that it was just someone with black spiky locks that kind of looked like him.

He brushed his thumb over the big male in the picture; he had Raditz’ eyes.

Vegeta flipped the picture over and noticed some writing on the back saying, “We love you!”

“This isn’t mine.” He tossed it back at the doctor and curled back up onto one of the leather chairs, sighing miserably.

“But, it’s addressed to you.” Dr. Moran picked the picture up, looking at it, then at Vegeta.

“I don’t know them.”

Converting /tmp/phplGT2d9 to /dev/stdout