Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Lone Wolf ❯ Introduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own DBZ or any of it characters

This is the first story I am posting on this website, If you want to read ahead, and have not read this story, it is at Fanfiction.net. I hope to post all of my already written chapters in the next two weeks then I will post the new chapters for this here at the same time I post at Fanfiction. I also have other stories on that website. I hope you enjoy this story, and thanks for reading.


The Lone Wolf.

Intro-Yamcha POV

I sat there think about what had gone wrong, what had caused a lifetime long relationship to go so south. What I had done to lose the love of my life. I knew that I as afraid of commitment, and also a bit afraid of women in general, I guess that is just one of those thing I never did get over no matter what I said, or did. I never expected what to happen though.

-Flashback-

I was going out on a date with Bulma, on a Friday night, it was pretty common, but I could tell just from looking at me, she had other things on her mind. For the last little while I had noticed that Bulma and Vegeta where getting closer to each other. I did not like Vegeta, or trust him, but if this is what Bulma wanted then it was not my place to step in, and of course if I did I know Vegeta would possible kill me. Well, the dinner was not going to well. Bulma did not say a single thing to me the whole time; she just looked down at her plate, and ate. After dinner, where were going to head home, when a idea came to mind, I would go down to the flower shop and get Bulma some roses. I figured that would cheer her up. So I told Bulma that I had to go get something and left her. I walked down the street to a flower shop.

I never made it there, I heard a scream from an alley way, and went to check it out. I was these two punks, beating up on this woman. I had to do something, so I jumped into action and punched one of the two guys in the nose, breaking it. The two men then ran away. I would have gone after them, but the poor girl had put her arms around me and was crying into my chest. Of course at that moment, Bulma came around the courner, and saw this. I guess it would not look right to anyone who did not know what happened. Bulma saw this and started calling me names, and told me that I was a cheater, and she dumped me on the spot.

I hope that I could go over to her house the next mourning and clear thing out. I was so in for a shock. I went up to CC and went in to find Bulma and Vegeta making out in the living room. When Bulma saw me she demanded that I left the room that second with out a second thought in her mind. Vegeta on the other hand followed me to the door smirking, telling me that I was not much of man, since I lost my woman, and that she would be his for all time, and there was nothing I could do about it.

End flashback

After that I got a new home, by myself, and that is where I live to day a lone, but for my pal Puar, the lone wolf once again, the man who lives all alone by himself, like the days in the desert so long ago. My friends don't see me, maybe Bulma told them I was a cheater, and they are avoiding me. I don't think this is true, but they still stay away from me. I guess they all are getting ready for this new android problem that is coming just down the road. To be honest I don't care if I do die against these androids, it would just be the end to a life, better of forgotten. The only thing that drives me from day to day, is the idea, my pride will not let me give up. I am a proud man, like a proud wolf, and I will not let my friends down in this battle to come. So I push myself harder then I ever have to help them, to prove that I am indeed worth, and to try and find happiness once again.

For this I live, for this I am willing to die, the man I am the same as I have always been, but I have a feeling I must change or I will not be around to much longer.