Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Lone Wolf ❯ Quaterfinals ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own any of the characters in DBZ or DBZ itself

Lone Wolf

Sorry for taking so long, school started and it is taking me a lot longer to write my chapters I am working on my other stories as well, so they should be updated either this weekend or next week

Fear me- thanks for the reviews

Chapter 14

Quarters

Yamcha was relaxing in the locker room with his thoughts on the match that was going to be held later that day. He focused to the utmost cause he knew Krillin wasn't going to be a push over. On paper he shouldn't have any problems with the small man but fights never turned out like numbers and calculations said and the winner wasn't always the strongest one. Especially when the stronger one doesn't take the weaker one seriously. He wasn't going to let such a thing happen to himself so he was meditating in the locker room about every possible course of action that could take place in the arena. When he was sitting there, a small white man Yamcha had known for a long time came in.

"Mr. Yamcha, I want to ask you a favor," Chiaotzu asked smiling.

"Yeah, what's up?" Yamcha asked not looking at the little ruler.

"Well, I found out about the trouble we're about to face ... And well, Tien and I have decided to take Roshi to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber so we can train him. I think with the propper training, he'll be able to help us in this upcoming battle," Chiaotzu said.

"Well, it's okay with me but I think you need to ask both the boy and my wife first before you take any decision. She may have a problem," Yamcha said.

"Well you see I have already done that and Mai told me if it was the best way for all of us, he could be trained. Since we think it is, he can train. As for the boy, he's looking forward to train of course," Chiaotzu said.

"Fine, then I guess you can. Tell him I wish him the best of luck up there," Yamcha said.

"Don't worry I will," Chiaotzu said leaving the locker room.

"Now for the quarterfinals. First we have Krillin vs the champ, Yamcha," the annoucer said.

The two fighters came into the arena and entered the ring.

"Good luck Yamcha, you're going to need it," Krillin said smirking.

"We'll see if that's true," Yamcha said getting ready in a fighting position.

As soon as the fight started Krillin split into five different people and each fired a mystic ki blast thatn also split into five smaller energy blasts as it came near Yamcha. Yamcha flew up,dodged them and looked just in time to see the Krillins around the ring preparing a Destructo Disc. The Krillins all fired Multi-Destucto Discs at Yamcha who moved around trying to dodge all of them. He dodged all but one caused a small cut on his left arm. The Krillins then all prepared Kamehamehas which Yamcha flew away from. He jumped over them putting him in a good position to knock one of the Krillins out of the ring with a punch to the face.

"Winner, Yamcha. Next we'll have Vegeta vs Goku. Are you ready?", the announcer said.

Goku and Vegeta got into the ring and smirked at each other. They didn't need to say anything to each other before this match. They were both ready for this important fight. At the start of the fight both Vegeta and Goku charged at one another and then flew around the sky exchanging hits. The sky then lit up in explosions and with every explosion it felt as if the whole earth was shaking and the heat from the explosion could be felt by the crowd. It was truly a radical fight where both warriors got back and forth not giving the other a chance. This kept on till Vegeta found a way to use a plan that he had made up. He fired a small energy blast to Goku who dodged it and then saw an open gap in Vegeta's defense. He used Instant Transmission to get behind Vegeta but when he fired he found out it was just Vegeta's After Image. Vegeta got Goku with a point blank Galick Gun that blasted Goku out of the ring.

"I've done it. I've finally beaten that clown," Vegeta celebrated.

"Winner, Vegeta. Now we'll have Gohan vs Videl. Who's going to advance?," the announcer said.

Videl and Gohan walked into the ring. Videl walked up to Gohan, kissed him and said, "Good luck in the rest of the tournament. I know I can't beat you and I really don't want to try."

She then walked out of the ring giving the match to a still shocked Gohan who was standing in the middle of the ring.

"Winner is Gohan I guess. Next we have Shin vs Dabura,"

The two walked into the ring and smiled at each other. Shin then froze Dabura in place with the same move he used on Piccolo. He then walked to him and said, "Hey, I guess I'll be the one to beat you. How funny I guess I didn't need the help of the Earthlings after all."

Shin then kicked Dabura but Dabura grabbed his leg and broke it. He grabbed his face and slammed it onto the floor and punched his ribs breaking all of them in once.

"Idiot, you're nothing compared to me and you should have seen that," Dabura said walking out of the ring.

"Winner Dabura. Next we're going to have the semi-finals," the announcer said.

Semis

Yamcha vs Vegeta
Gohan vs Dabura