Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Lone Wolf ❯ Chapter 13 - End of the first round, and fun with kids ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own DBZ or any of its characters

Lone Wolf

Yeah, I have posted every back issue chapter that I have up on Fanfiction, so from now on every chapter I will post on both sites. If you want me to I will put some of my other stories up as well.

Goleta thanks for the help on this chapter

Chapter 13 - End of the first round, and fun with kids

"Now let us welcome Son Gohan and Kabito," the announcer said.

Gohan was prepared for his fight when he was called out on to the ring. His opponent was a huge red guy but Gohan knew that size didn't make you a stronger or better fighter. He smirked at his opponent and got into a fighting pose. He had broken every contact with the outside world just for the fight that was about to take place. He watched as Kabito charged at him and was able to block his punches and kicks easily. His foe was turning out to be nearly as hard as he figured he would be. His attacks were weak and made in a bit of a rush. Gohan then saw an opening in which to end the fight which he was getting bored of. He punched Kabito in the ribs and knocked him out. Gohan walked off the floor and got back to the locker room, smiling at Videl on his way out.

"Winner, Son Gohan," the announcer yelled.

"Next we will have Satan Videl and Spopovich," the announcer said.

Yamcha was sitting near the entrance of the area waiting for his top student to walk by. Then she came up and he stopped her to say, "Don't underestimate this guy, I know he may look weak to you, but trust me, he's pretty strong and if you don't fight with your best abilities you'll lose and I don't want to see that happen, okay?"

Videl smiled at Yamcha and patted him on the back and said, "Well, don't worry, I know I have to do my best but I'm going to win this match."

Videl walked into the ring and got into a fighting stance while her opponent just stood still. She wasn't going to let this chance slip and she attacked him head on with everything she had. Her attack hit him dead on but he didn't move. He just stood there as he took all the hits that she was giving him. He then smirked at her and grabbed her around the neck and throw her across the floor, making her land hard on the floor. He then walked to her and kicked her in the stomach causing her to fly towards the wall. Videl caught herself just in time and flew up in the air but this didn't help her as Spopovich also flew into the air and grabbed her leg and threw her on to the floor of the ring. After an 8 second count she got up. Things weren't looking too good for her and Yamcha knew this as he watched the whole thing.

"Videl, remember that move, Solar Flare, use it now," Yamcha yelled.

The badly beaten girl did as her teacher said and used the move, blinding Spopovich. She used the chance to rest her body as much as possible. When Spopovich came to he was as mad as a hornet and charged the girl again but this time, she moved just enough to the side to dodge him and then pulled out her leg making him trip and falling out of the ring.

"Winner, of this match somehow is Satan Videl," the announcer said.

Videl lipped over to where Yamcha and Gohan were standing. Gohan handed over a bean and said, "Eat this, it'll help you, trust me."

She did as she was told and suddenly felt totally better. She smiled at Gohan and said, "Thanks, I owe you, well, it's going to be odd to fight you in the next round, won't it?"

"Yeah, I want to say, you did good out there .I was wondering if you want to get something to eat after our fight? Tonight, with me?" Gohan said.

"As in a date? Is that what you mean?" Videl said smiling.

"Uhm, yeah, that's what I meant if that's what you want it to mean," Gohan said smiling nervously.

"Good, then you better pick a good place to eat out," Videl said started to leave.

"Hey Videl, nice job out there," Yamcha said.

"Thanks, but I now know I really have a lot left to learn," Videl said as she left.

"Next we have 18 vs Dabura," the announcer said.

The two fighters got into the ring and charged at each other. They exchanged blows in the middle of the ring but it was soon clear that Dabura was the stronger one of the two fighters. Then 18 tried an energy blast at close range that almost caught Dabura off guard but Dabura moved out of the way just in time and threw 18 out of the ring.

"Winner is Dabura," the announcer said, "Next we have the last match in the first round, Shin vs Ma Jr."

The two fighters got into the ring and Shin said something under his breath and extended his hand and froze Piccolo and no matter how hard Piccolo tried to move, he just couldn't. He just gave up and said, "I lose, good job."

"Winner Shin, that ends the first round, now tomorrow, we will have the 2nd and 3rd round. We hope you'll join us tomorrow," the announcer said.

- Later that night -

Yamcha was sitting across the woman he loved, sharing a meal with her but somehow they ended up with all of the kids as the other adults wanted to spend quality time with each other. It didn't bother Yamcha too much because he loved all of the young kids and they were for the most part good kids. He looked over at the pile of plates from the food that Goten and Trunks had eaten. They were Saiyans, that was for sure and he kind of felt sorry for the place having a free food for tournament fighters and their families.

"Um, Yamcha, what are you thinking about?" Mai asked looking at her husband.

Yamcha smiled at her and said, "Oh well, I was remembering when Goku, Krillin and I first entered one of these tournaments. We were nothing but kids back then. Now it's those kids over there that entered the tournament for the first time. I hope they'll remember it as fondly as I remember my first tournament."

"I'm sure they will. Is that why you agreed to watch the other kids," Mai said.

"Yeah, I guess so but I also wanted to make let Roshi play with his friends. I have to say, he showed me that he's a fighter today," Yamcha said.

Trunks and Goten walked over both with a black eye and frowned at Yamcha. Yamcha looked at them and said, "Uhm boys, what happened to you?"

"Well, Mr. Yamcha, your son hit us and gave us these black eyes," Goten said.

"Roshi, come over here, now," Yamcha said.

Roshi walked over to his father, followed by Marron.

"Roshi, is it true that you hit these two boys? Why you know you have to act better then this," Yamcha said.

Roshi looked up at his father and said, "Well they were picking on Marron and I told them to leave her alone but they didn't listen to me and I got so mad at them that I hit them, I'm sorry daddy."

"Is what he said true? Yamcha said looking at the two older boys.

"Yeah, it is, I' sorry Marron, I hope you can forgive us," Goten said.

"Okay, I forgive you," Marron said.

"Good, now you four start acting like good boys and girls. Now go play nicely," Yamcha said and as soon as he said it they were gone.

Mai smiled at Yamcha and said, "I guess what they say is true, like father, like son."

A/N

Second round match ups

Yamcha vs Krillin

Goku vs Vegeta

Gohan vs Videl

Dabura vs Shin (Supreme Kai)