Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Lost ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: If I did own Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z or Dragon Ball GT, I sure the hell don't know about it.

Title: Lost

Author: Jester1979

Rating: PG 13+

Pairings: Trunks/Pan: Main coupling, Goten/Marron: Minor coupling. Uub/Bra: Minor coupling.

Ages: Trunks 34 Pan 21 Goten 33 Marron 29 Uub 26 Bra 22

History of each couple.

Trunks and Pan have been married for five years they have a three year old son, named Jamie Thomas (my brothers name.)

Goten and Marron, have been together since the end of DBZ, Paris never excisted, Goten asked Marron to marry him, after she graduated from highschool. They have three children. Alexander (Xander) 13, Lexus 13, Sonja 10 (a/n: As you can see, Alexander and Lexus are twins.)

Uub and Bra, Married for two years a six month old daughter named Lisistrata.

Summary: Trunks and Pan deal with the loss of someone they love, can Goten, Marron, Bra and Uub help them through this.


A/n: For all of you who wonder where I got the story Idea, I got it from the Young and The Restless, however instead of Pan getting in a car accident like, Ashley did on Y&R, she will be attacked by an enemy


Chapter 1.


Goten tried to approach his bestfriend, who was sitting on the hospital floor his back against the wall, his head was burried in his lap, one may think he was sleeping, but Goten knew better, he knew Trunks didn't want to show his tears to everyone, Yes Trunks Briefs the Powerful President of Capsule was Crying, but why was he crying? Well you see a few nights ago, Pan, Trunks young wife was attacked by an enemy.


/Flashback/


Trunks fired another round of Ki Blasts at the evil alien. "Pan, get out of here." Trunks yelled at his seven month pregnant wife.

"I'm not leaving you." Pan yelled back, her voice broken.

"Pan, please,go, he's stronger, stronger then anything, I have ever fought, Please go." Trunks went up to his wife. "Pan, please go, If anything happened to you or the baby, I don't think I could ever forgive myself, so please just get out of here." Trunks pleaded.

"I want to help, I don't want to see you hurt." Pan begged for him to let her stay.

"I'd be more hurt, If anything happened, if I lost you, I wouldn't know what to do with myself, please leave, and get to safety." Trunks put a hand up and wiped the tears from her eyes.

The evil Alien known as Slice, was getting bored of the afterschool special, and blasted a ki Blast at them, hitting Pan square in the stomach causing her to fly back wards about five hundred feet. Trunks flew after her.

"Pan." He kneeled down next to her, she was unconscious. "Pan, can you hear me?" Trunks asked. Pan however didn't respond. Trunks felt for a pulse, he found a faint one.

"Trunks." Trunks looked up to see Gohan, Goku and Goten, Pan's father, Grandfather and Uncle flying towards them.

The three stopped. Trunks saw grief in the eyes of Both Goten and Goku, but he will never forget the look on Gohan's face, he had never seen so much grief and despair in the eyes of one single man.

"What happened?" Goten asked.

"Slice, blasted a Ki blast at her, hitting her in the stomach." Trunk explained.

Goku went up to Trunks, "You and Goten get her to the hospital, me and Gohan will fight Slice." Trunks nods as he lifts up Pan, and flies her to the hospital.

Goku, turns and looks at the monster. He examines his Ki level and strength. "Whoa he's pretty strong, however we can handle him, don't you think so Gohan?" Goku asked, however he didn't get no response. "Gohan?" He turned to look at his son, who was frozen in place. Goku slowly approached him, he didn't want to provoke him.

"Gohan, son?" Gohan looked at his Father, a look that Goku had never seen before, a look full of hatred and anger, but it had a slight hint of despair and sadness. "Gohan."

Sure Gohan had seen the ones he loves hurt or even killed by the enemy, but this was different, and for the life of him he couldn't figure out why. "Dad?"

"Yeah, son?"

"Where is Pan?"

"Trunks and Goten took her to the hospital."

"What happened."

"Slice, hit her with a Ki Blast, she didn't look so good." Goku explained to his son, what Gohan already knew. He also noticed the rising power that Gohan was making. 'strange his power level is increasing rapidly and yet he hasn't even physically changed, his power is that of a super saiyan.'

"Gohan." Gohan looked at Goku, he smirked and went off to fight slice, "Gohan, he's strong, be careful."



/The hospital./

"Help us." Trunks yelled as he ran through the doors, carrying an unconscious Pan. The nurse seeing that Pan was Pregnant, gestured for an orderly to bring a rollaway bed, to her.

"What happened?" She asked. Goten and Trunks, look at eachother, not sure if they should tell her Pan was hit by a Ki blast. "Well?"

"She was hit pretty hard in the stomach, she then hit her head on a rock, and fell unconcious."

"I see, Dr. Moshi." She called to the doctor.

"Yes, Nurse Lee, what is the prognosis."

"Female, white, twenty one years of age, Seven months pregnant sir, her BP is 50/30 and her pulse is 10, her breathing is calm, but a bit irratic." The nurse read the stats off to him.

"What's her name?"

Trunks spoke up. "Pan, Pan Son Briefs."

"And you are sir."

"I'm her husband, Trunks Briefs, is she gonna be alright."

"SIr we don't know, but if you wait out here, we can figure this out." The nurse shoved him out of the room, they had put her in.

Trunks was about to hit the door, that separted him from Pan, but drew his hand back.

"Trunks, I'm sure she will be fine."

Trunks looked at his best friend. He hoped he was right.

/end of Flashback.

Goten, didn't know what to do, he looked at Trunks, both Trunks, and his brother Gohan looked lost, totally lost.

"Trunks." Goten tried to touch him, but Trunks deflected it. "Trunks."

"She's Gone, Goten, My Baby girl is gone."


/Flashback: A few hours ago.

After working feverishly for hours to save Pan and her baby, the doctor had come out. Trunks looks at him, he however doesn't like the look on his face.

"Mr. Briefs."

"Yes, how are they?" Trunks looks at the doctor for any sign of hope.

The doctor lowers his head. "I'm terribly sorry sir, we did all we did, but your daughter didn't make it." Hearing this, Trunks world shatters and everything, around him goes black, did he here right?

Not sure if he heard correctly Trunks asked him to repeat it, "Would you please repeat that?"

"I'm sorry sir."

"No, liar." Trunks went up to him, she can't die, I won't allow her to be gone." He picked up the doctor by the collar and threw him up against the wall. "Tell me she isn't dead, before I make you dead."

"Trunks, let him go." Gohan said. Trunks let the doctor drop to the floor. "Is Pan alright."

"She's still in a coma, however her odds of pulling through or much higher now." The doctor explained.

He goes up to Trunks. "I'm truly sorry for your loss sir." He appologizes and goes back to his work.

Trunks sinks to the floor and burries his head in his lap.

/End of Flashback/

"Ally is gone." Trunks said his voice broken. "My Ally is gone."

"Trunks." Goten kneeled down in front of him. "Trunks, I'm sorry." Goten himself felt lost, what could he do, he hated seeing his bestfriend like this.


"Goten?" Goten got up and looked to see his wife running up to them. "Marron."

"What happened?" Marron asked in her sweet voice.

"Pan lost the baby, Ally died."

Marron put her hand over her mouth as she gasped. "Oh, my goodness, Trunks, I'm so sorry." She bent down next to her friend to comfort him.

Just then Bra had come, she had gone to check things at Capsule, since Trunks was in no shape to deal with the company, Bra took it over for him.

"Hey Goten, what happened?" Bra said as she saw the look of sorrow and pain on everyones faces. Goten closed his eyes.

"Pan's baby died." Goten told her.

"No." Bra put a hand over her mouth she shook her head, in disbelief. "It can't be, no." She couldn't believe it, she was in complete shock.

"Oh, Trunks." She leaned down next to him, "Trunks, I'm so sorry."

Trunks looked up at his sister, "How am I suppose to tell Pan?"

Everyone looked at him, they forgot that Pan was still in a coma, and didn't know that her daughter which her and Trunks gave the name Alison Bulma Videl Briefs, which they would call Ally, was gone.


a/n: How does one tell a mother her child is gone? Will Trunks even have to tell Pan, or will she not make it herself? Will Trunks lose both of his girls in the same night.


Please leave a review.

Thought or question of the day. Why are there so many closed minded people in the world? Closed minded people that live in a small box without any windows and they try to lure you into the box.