Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Love finds You ❯ Realization ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Moon Star

This is a Bra and Goten fic. There will be some Marron and Ubb, as well
as Pan and Trunks. Maybe more couples who knows. Hope you like it.

If you're wondering about the age well, here they are. I changed it a little
bit for it to go with what I want done. Thanks


Bra : 23
Goten : 25

Pan : 22
Trunks : 26

Marron : 25
Ubb : 25


E-Mail Me : Karen0586@hotmail.com or Karensmoondream@aol.com


Disclaimer : I don't own any of the characters of Dragonball Z.



~~Love finds You~~
~*~*Realization*~*~



The morning sun entered the room. Bra opened her eyes slowly. The sun was
blinding her. This is when she realized she wasn't in her room.

*Where am I?* She started to panic. *How did I get here?* "This looks like …"

There was some movement beside her. It interrupted what she was saying.
*I'm naked and there is someone beside me.* she reasoned with herself. *It is
obvious what happened here.* She started to cry. *How could I be so stupid!*
she scolded. *I shouldn't have gone into the club.* she slapped the tears away.
*Who did I sleep with? I don't remember anything.*

The figure next to her moved again. She turned to him and only saw his hair.
*Where have I seen that before? I need to know who I gave myself to stupidly.*

Bra turned to the figure and saw his back. She clasped a hand again on her mouth
and turned the figure around. There she saw *Goten!* tears streamed down her
face for the second time as she saw him there. She couldn't take it. She got up
from the bed and ran to the bathroom. There she finally broke in sobs.

*I can't believe I slept with him! He's my brother's best friend and my best friend's
uncle. I can't let him see me here.* She returned to the bathroom and found her
clothes. *My head hurts like hell. I swear I'll never touch another bottle of alcohol
again.* She dressed and looked back at the bed. *I'm so stupid!*

She ran out of the room to the elevator. She pushed the down button in a hurry.
She got in and waited impatiently until it reached the last floor. As the door opened,
she ran out to the streets and took off. *The hell with these people. If I don't get out
of here for miles I'll die.* She was crying and sobbing all the way. The cold air was
some comfort to her as it hit her face. *It was stupid of me. How can I live with
myself knowing that my relationship with my guy-best friend changed forever. I
don't remember anything that happened.* She continued to scold herself until
she was at her house. She didn't realize that her ki had increased. She lowered it
afraid that her father or brother would notice. She wiped the tears away and
continued her way.

The house was silent and dark. She tried to sense where the others where. It was
already seven and it wasn't normal for the house to be so silent. Her fathers ki was
on the direction of the gravity room. *Dad is not going to see me. That's one
down, two to go.* She closed her eyes and tried to find her mother. She directed
to the lab and found her. *Probably working on some new invention of hers. They
probably didn't even realized I didn't come home last night.* She turned to the
stairs and to her room. As she walked she tried to feel Trunks ki but couldn't find
it in the house. She stopped in front of his room and opened the door slowly. There
was no one in there. *He's already gone to work.*

She discarded her clothes quickly and turned on the hot water. She just stood there
letting the water hit her without moving. *What's done is done. We can't change
the past even if I wanted to.* She started to clean herself, *This blackout of the whole night is worse than anything. I don't really know what happened?* She finished her quick shower and wrapped a towel around herself. "Why me Kami, why me?" she whispered. Her only hope was that Goten didn't remember anything from the night.

Clothes where all over her room, she got the first thing she could and combed her hair to a simple ponytail. Went down the stairs, got her briefcase and flew to Capsule Corp building. "Please Goten, don't remember anything that happened."

On the other part of town…

Goten woke up as he heard his alarm clock ring.

"What time is it?" he asked out loud. He looked at it and took the alarm off. "What a nice way to wake up."

He looked around and saw a hairclip on the floor. "What is this doing here?" He looked around for someone but saw no one. He looked at the clip and remembered something. *This looks familiar. Who did I see this on?* He diminished it and went to take a quick shower.

"Who was in here yesterday? I can't believe that I got so drunk last night." he washed his face, this drove his sleepiness out of his eyes. "All I remember is going out with Bra, Pan, Marron, Ubb and Trunks. What in the world happened there? I hate it when I can't remember anything. I'm not touching another drink for a long time." he got out of the shower.

*I'm going to be late for work if I don't hurry.* Ten minutes later he was out of the bathroom with his business suit and left the apartment to get to his car. "If I'm late Trunks will skin me alive." he laughed at the thought.

At Capsule Corp…

Trunks was in his office, which he shared with Bra. *Where is she?* he got up. *She's never been late.* he moved to the window in his office and looked at the streets. He was about to call back home when Bra's ki was near. *She finally decides to show up huh.*

Bra went inside the Corporation building. She wasn't paying any attention to anyone. People said hello to their vice-president as she passed but she seemed distracted. She passed Marron, she said her normal hello but her friend didn't answer. Marron knew now that something was wrong. *She's always cheerful. Something happened yesterday and I intend of finding out.*

Bra opened the door to hers and Trunks office oblivious of what was going on around her. Trunks looked at her and forgot all the scolding. Something was wrong and now was the time to play big brother. "Bra." he called. There was no reaction. "Bra." he said louder.

She just sat there like a zombie. He was getting a little bored. He got up and stood right in front of her. He shook her shoulder and finally got her attention. "Bra, what's going on?" he asked with concern on his voice.

*What's going on? Oh nothing, is just that I slept with your best friend yesterday who is also my best friends uncle. That's what 's going on.* She wanted to just be straight but also knew that if she did. There would be scolding, and Goten would die today five minutes after all this was said. She wanted to be truthful to her brother but knew she couldn't. "Nothing's wrong Trunks." she tried to smile. "Is just that I am preoccupied with the business we are having with B&W, the numbers still don't add up."

It seemed to be working but she knew Trunks better than that, he would let it go but not for long. "Alright, but be prepared because we have a meeting with all the directors to talk about the new product we have in the market. They are still not agreeing with each other." he smiled and added. "Don't worry about that Bra, it'll be okay."

The day went on just like any other days in the job. It was as if nothing of this nightmare had happened. *Maybe this is all just a nightmare.* she smiled at her thoughts. *Like Dende would be sweet enough to let that happen.*

The meeting was exhausting. Why couldn't they just agree and be over with it. This world would be a better place if people didn't have to be so hardheaded, just like her father. She chuckled at her thought. *Like he'll ever change.*

An hour later, the meeting was over and they still hadn't compromised. You could ask her what they said in one sentence and she would have to say, I don't know. The entire time she spent on thinking of the night before. Things were starting to come to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bra's P.O.V.

It all began yesterday when Goten arrived at Capsule Corps dressed in a suit and a briefcase. He had been hired to help with the advertisement. He had a degree in business, and well, the president was his friend period. After a day of work and all, he came into the office with Marron. They where going to a new club in town. We where also going to celebrate that Goten actually got a job that he could keep.

"Come on you two." Begged Goten. "It's my first day here, let's go celebrate. The company isn't going to crumble at your feet just because you only worked 10 hours in it today."

"He's right you two," and Marron stepped in. "A night of fun is going to be good for you two."

The two where hovering so much that we had to say yes for them to stop. They had agreed to meet at Pan's house at eight sharp.

Trunks and I went home to get ready and just to be relaxed. It would be good to get away from the office for a few hours. At eight o'clock we meet there. The surprise was that Marron came with Ubb. I hadn't seen him for months. He worked in one of Mr. Satan's Gyms like Pan but I had been so busy that well, I only saw my workers and then I went home to rest and get ready for the next day.

My life had gotten really boring so that was another reason to go. I had become my brother, a workaholic. My mother was always saying, "If something were to happen to Trunks, you'd have to take over the company." Since that day, I have been working my butt off to get her to stop reminding me to why I became that.

The surprise to me was that Marron and Ubb had been going out for some time and I didn't know. I saw her everyday and I didn't know. I had become really distant from my friends. Some friend I was. We left for the club. Marron was wearing very tight white shorts that reached to her tights, she was wearing a baby blue t-shirt with no collar and with lovable imprinted on the front. Ubb was wearing casual black pants and a black shirt. Pan was wearing dark blue jeans and a simple blood red blouse. Trunks was also wearing pants but his were dark-brown and a purple shirt, the first three buttons were unbuttoned. Finally, Goten had been wearing black jeans that were too tight on my opinion. He was wearing a dark-green shirt which made him look like an apparition. I now realized that there was an attraction from my part to the man who had always been like a brother to me. I couldn't take my eyes off him, he looked so good in that. I got out of my drooling as Pan came out and we left.

We all flew to the center of the city, arrived at the club really fast like this. The place was full of people. The lights were low and all the people were dancing and well, living la Vida loca as you say. Marron soon got Ubb by the collar of his shirt and led him to the dance floor, there they began to dance like there was no tomorrow.

Pan and I went to a table for six and sat down. Trunks and Goten went to the bar to get us some drinks. Now I now that I should have gone with them. Then we all began to talk about the things that we have been doing for the time that we hadn't seen each other. Just as we were deep in conversation, two airheads showed up. By the way they were clothed, you could see that they were bitches.

"Hey! Aren't you Trunks Briefs, the president of C.C.?"

We all sweat dropped, All the girls threw themselves at Trunks because of the money and publicity. Little did they know that mom still ran things there. I glanced at Pan who looked like she was seeing red. The airhead was tugging at his sleeve and pulling him to dance. The other girl was pulling Goten to her, to dance.

"Come dance with us." the second one said. "You can leave your little sisters here. They can take care of themselves."

Pan and Bra raised and eyebrow, *little*. They got up. "Sorry but they are reserved." commented Bra, while walking around the table.

"Are you going to dance with your own brother?" she asked. Still pulling Trunks who was glancing at Pan.

"No." the airhead smiled. "But his girlfriend is." The girl glanced at Pan. She advanced and got Trunks out of her hands. "Yes, he's dancing with me. Excuse us."

"Now, if you don't mind, this dance was reserved to me." with that she and Goten left the table and directed themselves to the dance floor.

Bra and Goten looked for the others but all the people were packed and you couldn't really distinguish someone. They started to dance to the music.

"Thanks for getting rid of her. I came to have fun but also to be with my friends." she smiled. "I know but she looked like the kind of girl that I hate." he smiled back at her. "Let's have some fun then. Let's dance."

"What ever you say princess."


I met a girl at the carnival
In Rio de Janeiro
We danced all night on the boulevard
In doorways we did the tango


Bra started to dance provocally around him. He looked at her, saw the way her body moved to him. It's like she was provoking him. Then they really started to dance. Bra had a crush when she was little and over the years, it had developed but she had pushed it down. She knew they couldn't be more than friends. She now felt lightheaded, she didn't care anymore. She let all the impossibilities go. Now, as they danced body to body, she felt as if she was burning inside. They were both moving in sync like one body. Their slow close movements released a lot of sexual tension.

Marron's P.O.V.

Marron and Ubb stopped dancing as they saw Goten and Bra moving like they were a couple or more. "Does it look like there is a lot of sexual tension around them?" she asked him.

He put around her waist and directed her to the table. "I don't know a lot about them but they do look like they were interested in each other." they sat down. "I don't know them very well and from here it looks like they were more than friends."

Marron continued watching them as she drank from her drink. "What is this?" she asked. "I don't know. Everyone's drinking it here. Is it bad?"

"No but it has a strange flavor, like a blend of drinks. I like it." he sipped some more. "Let's dance."


I miss her lips
And the way she sashayed her hips
As she shook her shoulders
I miss the smell of her hair
I don't care if takes my whole life to find her


-----------------
My P.O.V.
-----------------
Marron and Ubb both joined the couple on the floor that was already taking over the floor with their dancing. She and Bra timed everything and started everything at the same time. It looked like if it was a routine. Both couples were step by step going on and on.


We were dancing in the summer rain
We were dancing through the night
She never said her real name
So I called her Spanish Eyes
Spanish Eyes…

The sun came up
And the girl was gone
Her masquerade was over
I searched the streets
Drunk with love
But no one seemed to know her


Both couples went down to the floor swaying their hips. The girls started to support their bodies on the guys body, leaning on them. The guys arms went around their waist and pulled them even closer. They were defying gravity, their balance never let them fall. They were all defying gravity. Everyone started to look at them.


I miss the touch
Of her body so much
I long for the warmth inside her
Somewhere in time she will come back to me
And I'll spend my whole life beside her

We were dancing in the summer rain
We were dancing through the night
She never said her real name
So I called her Spanish Eyes
Spanish Eyes…


As the music started to get more lively, they started to move a little more rapid. They continued to move in sync with each other that never broke the spell that was building within them. Their bodies had a mind of their own.


I miss her lips
And the way she sashayed her hips
As she shook her shoulders
I miss the smell of her hair
I don't care if takes my whole life to find her

We were dancing in the summer rain
We were dancing through the night
She never said her real name
So I called her Spanish Eyes
Spanish Eyes…

We were dancing in the summer rain
We were dancing through the night
She never said her real name
So I called her Spanish Eyes
Spanish Eyes…


The song ended and everyone applauded them. Both girls laughed and the guys sweat dropped. They went back to the table were Pan and Trunks were already seated. They all drank some their drinks which gave them more energy, Pan and Trunks decided to call it a night so they left early. They wanted to spend some time together alone with no one interrupting them. Marron and Ubb decided to stay there for some time until they were really tired. Then they would leave for their apartment.

Goten and Bra spent more time dancing and drinking. It got to the point were well, they didn't control their bodies. Their suppressed feeling and wanton took over. They both let go of their problems and let instinct take over.

Marron was watching them. She noticed the way that they were dancing around each other, like they were jumping on each other, al least, they looked like they were about to jump on each other. *I would have never believed it. Goten and Bra! I know that they are not a couple but there was that time that Bra had a crush on him. And then, there was the time that Goten was really uncomfortable around her. He looked at her like when you are interested in someone. I mean, really interested.*

"What are you thinking?" asked Ubb snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Nothing much. It's just that, well, look at them out there. Bra had always had a thing for Goten and today she seems loose like she doesn't care if he finds out. I'm afraid something will happen. I'm concerned for their feelings. They're both my friends." she sighted. He encircled her waist and nibbled her ear. "How about we go home Marron?"

"All right. Just wait a few minutes. I'm going to go say good bye to Bra and Goten. Make sure they're all right." She looked around but couldn't find them. She looked over to the doors and saw blue hair going out. She ran to the exit and Ubb went after her. She got outside and looked around for them. She looked up at the sky and saw two bodies in the air flying together to the same place.

"Where are they going?" asked Ubb.

"If I'm right, they are both going to the same direction and Bra's house is the opposite way. They are going to Goten's apartment."

"And that means that…"

"Something is going to happen tonight and I'm not sure it will be good in the morning." she finished.

"Marron, let's go home. You'll find out what happened tomorrow, it may not be that serious. Nothing may happen." he tried to reasoned.

"You're right. I'll find out tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*So that's what happened at the club.* Bra realized that Trunks was looking at her. *Oh my gosh! The meeting!* she glanced at his direction and smiled. She mouthed, "Sorry" to him and he just shook his head. The two directors were still going at it, they were about to jump at each other throats. All this talking was giving Bra a headache and felt like her head was about to explode. Then, she couldn't take it anymore, they drove her to the point of insanity.

"Guys." she interrupted. "Not to disrespect you guys or anything but what is this really about. You show us graphs and all but I just want to know what is it that you can't just simply agree on. Stop talking like that and get to the point. The way this meeting is going is like we are deciding the fate of the company."

Everyone looked at her shocked. Bra had never interfered in these meetings. She was always the rational one. She looked like she was going to murder someone.

"So, what's the real problem guys. They are just capsules that can be use to handle the garbage. We sell it to the garbage companies around the world. They use it to put all the garbage there and what, the problem is solved. Is there something wrong with it because if there is I can call mother to come. She is the one that designs the main products and she will be glad to know why everything is delayed." she looked at them. At the mere mention of Bulma's name they paled. They had deled with her before and knew how she got.

"Are there going to be any more problems because we have been discussing this for over a month and this is getting us nowhere. Next time we have to do this meeting for something new, make it worth it or you'll see many consequences. Is that understood gentlemen?" she asked in a threatening voice.

There was complete silence in the room. Trunks smirked at this. *The angel revealed the side of mom.* He continued smirking. No one dared to say something in the room.

"Well, if everything is resolved, this meeting is over." she got up and went to her office. Trunks got up and followed her out. As Bra was walking back to the office, she noticed a familiar hairstyle. *Goten's here. Where do I go?* she looked around and found a restroom. She fled for it. She closed the door a little bit but with some of it open to see outside. *Good, there's no one in here.*

She looked out to see if he was gone. No luck, it seemed that he was talking to Marron. She looked at his face, he looked like angry. *Does he know?* she continued to look at him, he was looking everywhere as if searching for someone. *I better get out of here.* She opened a window of the restroom, lowered her ki and fled to her house.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^

Goten's day went as normal as it got. He had a project to work on when he arrived at his desk which took him out of his personal thoughts. From time to time, he got the hairclip out of his pocket and looked at it. *I wonder who this is from.* He still went back to work with the mystery unsolved. He felt uneasy the whole day, he knew something was wrong, he felt it in him.

At noon, he stopped for lunch. It was his lunch time and Marron was waiting for him. She was going to go with him for lunch. They were going to see if Bra and Trunks would join them. He walked to the elevator and pressed the down button. The doors opened and he stepped in. He got out at the 115th floor of the 258th story building. He went to her desk and found her still typing. *Marron never changes, she finishes or continues working.* He went behind her and was about to surprise her.

"Don't even think about it Goten." she said not even bothering to look up. "You did that too many times when we were kids to not know when you are coming. Because I'm working does not mean that I don't have any of my senses working."

"How much time do you need? I'm hungry."

"Keep your pants on. Just one more word, save it and done." she smiled. "This is a really big report and I still have to spell check it."

He put his hands in his pocket and got the hair clip out. Marron saw him fidgeting on something and looked at it. "Where did you get that?" she tried not to show the surprise in her voice.

"You won't believe me."

"Try me. Sit down and tell me."

"I woke up today feeling like shit. I wake up and everything seems normal. Then I notice something on the floor, I pick it up and it turns out to be a hair clip." he looked at her face for a reaction. Her eyes looked troubled. "Marron, do you know who this is from?"

"Yes, I do." she said barely above a whisper. "Then. Tell me who it is?" he was getting impatient.

"That's one of Bra's hairclips. She was wearing them yesterday night at the club." she saw his eyes dilate. He was shocked. "Are you sure this is hers?"

"Absolutely. I saw you and Bra leave in the direction of your place. I want to know what happened Goten. Bra was real distant today, not herself." she was worried now. He didn't say anything to her. He was just sitting there but like if he wasn't there. "Goten, what happened?"

"I can't believe we did that?" he whispered. "I want to die now. Better yet, let someone kill me now."

"Don't tell me that you guys had…" her eyes widened in realization. "Oh my Kami."

Goten stood up and started looking at all sides. "Why did she go then? When I woke up there was no one there."

He and Marron sensed a ki being lowered and disappear to Bulma's house. Goten started to go to the window but Marron stopped him.

"Get your hands off of me Marron." he hissed. "You are not going to go after her. In your state your capable of doing something you might regret later." he was still pulling trying to get free, her grip got stronger. *Since when did she get so strong?* He was going to have to go Super Sayan if he wanted her to stop it.

As if reading his mind, she answered his question. "If I have a boyfriend that is as strong as a Super Sayan, I have train to maintain at his level."

"Why don't you want me to follow her?" he asked in curiosity.

"Because you are coming with me to lunch. I have some questions for you to answer and you have to calm down." He powered down but was still thinking of fleeing any moment. "Don't even try it because I'll call Trunks who will kick your ass and you'll never see Bra again." He sighted and gave up. "Now, lets go to Pier, we'll have a secluded space to talk in privacy."

She pulled him by the arm and led hi outside of C.C. to across the street. The manager had tables reserved for them. They sat in a private table alone. There was some silence, until Marron decided to begin the questioning.

"What do you remember about yesterday Goten? Tell me everything you remember."

"I won't be able to tell you much because, I don't remember much. All I remember is that we all went out yesterday and that I ended up sleeping with someone. Now, it looks like it was Bra. That's all I remember, this always happens when I have hangover." he rubbed his temples. "It takes like one or two days for me to remember."

"We don't have a day, we have an hour." she frowned. "There's a way for you to remember what happened." he turned his attention to her. "Ubb told me how to do it but I don't know if it will work or not."

"Then do it. I want to know what happened yesterday." he looked determined. "You should know, that then, everything you remember, I will know."

"It doesn't matter. You were going to find out sooner or later."

"Okay. Just relax, shut your eyes and clear your mind." he did as he was told. She got up and kneeled in front of him. She put her hands on his temple and closed her eyes. She started to hum like a lullaby to herself that made Goten fall asleep. She then searched his memories and thoughts. "Rimembranza Restaurare", she shouted. Her eyelids started to shake rapidly as did Goten. A minute later, she got up and sat down. They were both breathing hard. Minutes later, they both got their posture back.

"Oh god." breathed Marron. She looked at Goten who was touching his right shoulder. "This just got worst." Goten was still in shock. "This will seem stupid to ask but you do love her right? I know what I felt in there."

"I do, but I didn't knew she felt like that toward me."

"She's always been in love with you Goten. She had tried to suppress her feelings for you because you were one of her best friends and you were going out with Paris. You were with her for four years. We thought that you two were going to get married. That is also why she had buried herself in work and on her studies. To escape her feelings."

"I had always seen her as a woman. It was just that, she was suppose to be like a sister to me. That is why I stayed with Paris for all that time. I thought that I would forget her but it just made me realize that I couldn't escape it."

"You tried to do the same thing Trunks did to get rid of his feelings for Pan. You should have known that it wouldn't work. Have you told anyone else how you feel about Bra?"

"Told Paris when we both ended our relationship. She knew hat our thing wouldn't work out."

"You know that you have to go after Bra. She thinks that you don't love her, that you did this out of lust. She thinks you only see her as a sister."

He nodded. "Just remember that she may not let you talk to her. There's also he fact that Vegeta is there and it won't be a good sight to see you get killed."

"I know. But I have to clear this out with her."

"Go already then. I'll tell Trunks that you and Bra are gone for the day."

Goten got up and ran outside. He then speed off flying toward the house.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^

"What am I going to do? He's going to remember eventually." Bra murmured as she landed on her mom's house. "I have to do something to get away from him for a while."

As she entered the house she heard shouting coming from the kitchen. She entered it and found her mom and dad going at it like always. She smiled at them, she noticed that Vegeta looked at her strangely. He went to her and smelled her. He smirked. Bulma looked confused at them and shook her head.

"Why are you looking at me like that daddy?" asked Bra uncomfortable.

He raised an eyebrow. "Like I don't know my own kids. I know everything. Just keep that in mind." with that he left outside.

"What was that about Mom?" asked Bra bewildered.

"That usually means that he knows something you're hiding. Do you care to tell me what it is? He's always right with these things." Bulma had gotten suspicious.

"Nothing mom. You'll find out sooner or later like you always do." Bra left the kitchen to her room. "Bra." she stopped in her tracks and turned to her mother. "Yes mother."

"You know you can always talk to me about whatever is bothering you. I'll always be here if you need someone for you to listen."

"I know mom. I think I'll take that offer later." she smiled. *Even if she is distanced from me, she's still there when I have a problem.* Bra continued up the stairs to her room. She opened the door and dropped on the bed. *What am I going to do?* She scratched the back of her neck. Something there was bothering her. She got up to look at the mirror. She walked to the bathroom and put her hair up. "Let's see what's wrong."

She looked at the mirror and shrieked. She touched it to make sure it was there. *This can't get much worse.* There it was. The mark that proved it. She and Goten had bonded, she now, as she touched it remembered that she and him had marked eachother. "We marked each other and he doesn't love me."

She leaned on the wall trying to sustain herself as she broke down in sobs.

Goten felt a pain in his heart, not physical but emotional. He knew something was wrong with Bra, this was the Blues of bonding. He speed off toward the house to get to her and make her feel like she always did. *We marked each other and he doesn't even love me* he heard it and knew. Their bond was getting stronger. *She thinks that I don't love her.* He wanted to hold her and make her see that he did love her. He was hopeless so far away. "Bra, I love you please don't think that I don't. I love too much for my own good."

She heard it but didn't believe it. *This is my wishful thinking. He would never love me. He only did this because he was drunk.* She continued to cry her eyes out. "I can't believe that I felt in love with him. I knew it would never work out but I continued. I can only blame myself.*

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&am p;*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&* &*&*&*&*&*

This is it. Next chapter will come out later. There will be a lot of surprises in it. This is a two part fic so next chapter will be the end.

E-Mail Me : Karen0586@hotmail.com or Karensmoondream@aol.com

Moon Star signing off. Review or E-Mail to tell me how it is. JA NE

K.M.P.