Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Love finds You ❯ Truthfulness ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Author Notes : This is the second part so enjoy and Review. Sorry for all the waiting. I appreciate all your input and believe me that they don't go to my head. Hope you like it.

Moon Star ^_^


As I said before, here are the ages for this fic:


Bra : 23
Gotten : 25

Pan : 23 (now)
Trunks : 26

Marron : 25
Ubb : 25


E-Mail Me : Karen0586@hotmail.com


Disclaimer : I don't own any of the characters of Dragonball Z.



~~Love finds You~~
*~*Truthfulness*~*



Goten continued flying as fast as he could. *Damn it! Why didn't I learn to instant transmission when dad offered.* He blasted full power. *Please Bra. Just stay there please.*

Bulma passed her daughters bedroom going to her own. She stopped as she heard sobs coming from inside. She knocked but there was no answer. *These kids are all alike. Always bottle they're feelings inside, thinking that we don't understand them. Don't they realize that we were their age once.*

She opened the door and followed the sobs to the bathroom. There she found Bra sprawled all over the floor crying nonstop. She went beside her and put her arms around her.

"What's wrong Bra? Please talk to me, you are my daughter remember that. I'll always be here when you have a problem." Bra leaned on her mother and continued to cry. She felt some relieve to know that her mother was here. Even though she didn't know what the situation was, she was always there for her. Her tears were damping Bulma's t-shirt.

Her crying subsided but her sobs were still heard. Bulma lifted her from the floor and brought her to her bed. They both sat on it and Bulma waited until Bra quieted down and tranquilized herself. "So, what's wrong?"

"Oh mom. This is the worst thing that could ever happen to me." Her eyes were starting to water. "It can't be that bad Bra."

"It is bad. I slept with someone yesterday when we went out." Bulma heard it and gasped. "You slept with someone yesterday. You were drunk weren't you. No wonder you feel bad. Do you know who you slept with?" Bra nodded. "Who was it?"

"It was Goten mom. I slept with Goten." the tears started to roll down her tear streaked face. "The worst part about it is that I love him mom. I love Goten but he doesn't love me. He doesn't love me." Bulma hugged her daughter with all her strength. "How do you know he doesn't love you?"

"He always treats me like a little girl. He says I'm like a sister to him." Bulma continued to help her child to get all her emotions out. Bulma hugged her daughter closer. She knew her daughter felt something for Goten but didn't expect it to be love.

"Don't think like that honey." she didn't know what to say. "Maybe he feels the same way."

"I know he doesn't mother, he never has and near will. We spent the night together because we were drunk." Bulma caressed her hair. "And that's not the end mom."

"What else is wrong?" Bra escaped her embrace and got her hair out of her neck. Bulma gasped. "Oh my god!"

"Mom, he bit me. I remember, I bit him too. We're bonding. He doesn't love me and we're bonding." Bra started to cry again. "It's real bad when you sleep with someone who doesn't love you who is your brother's best friend but we're bonding Mom. That is even worse."

Bulma smiled. Now, she comprehended what was going on. Bra saw it and got away from her. "Why are you smiling. This is the worst thing that could happen to me." she shrieked.

Bulma shook her head. "Do you know what the bond means Bra?"

"Of course I know mom. This means that I have to spent my whole life with him."

"That doesn't sound so bad does it?" asked Bulma smiling.

"Yes it does. I don't want to be with someone for the rest of my life if he doesn't love me." Bra was shouting now. She was angry at her mother.

"Calm down Bra." she sat down. "I don't think that Vegeta did have that talk with you as he did with Trunks."

"He didn't. I heard this when he was talking to him."

"Then you don't know that you just can't bond from night to day." Bra paid attention to her now. "The bond needs time to form. Maybe you have it before you even have sex with the guy. It happened that way with your father. He was an arrogant man who showed no emotions to anyone. He made me so mad sometimes that I wished I could kill him. He still does but what made me keep him here was the attraction. He was a mystery that I wanted to solve and I started to comprehend him. We kind of became like friends but not exactly. I found myself attracted to him physically and emotionally."

Bra continued listening to her mother. Bulma had never told her this.

"Just to say, after years of living with him, I still haven't figured him out." Bulma chuckled to herself. "You have to know someone and both have to feel something deep for each other to really make a bond. He wouldn't have bit you if he didn't. He has to feel something for you as you do for it to work. Do you understand?"

"I do mother but maybe he just likes me like a sister. Maybe that's why it is working." Bra got up from the bed and started paissing the room. "It can't work like that Bra. There has to be love involve for it to work. He has to lave you for him to actually bond with you. I'm sure it will all work out." Bulma walked to her daughter and embraced her. Bra hugged her mother closer.

*Maybe she is right and Goten feels something for me.* Hr eyes started to water again. *Like he would ever feel something for me.*

Bulma felt something. It was her bond. *What's wrong Vegeta?* she spoke to him through their bond.

*You can leave her alone Bulma. The brat has come. He'll deal with it but you have to be out of the room.* He spoke this in annoyance. *They have to be alone.*

*Why is it that you are not preoccupied about this.* she asked angrily. *Because I know things woman. Bra and that brat bonded and nothing will break their bond. Now go. The brat is here.* Bulma agreed. She didn't like it but she will do it. She pulled Bra's face up and wiped the tears away. Bra looked confused. Bulma gave her a smile as most as she could muster.

"Everything will be okay Bra. I'll always be here for you." She heard the front door opened and steps going up the stairs. She knew it was him. She let go of Bra and went out the door.

Bulma went out the door and closed it. Just in time, Goten went up the stairs racing to Bra's room. Bulma slipped away, not that Goten would have noticed she mused. He just stood there in front of the door looking at it.

Finally, he got the courage and opened the door. Bra looked up to the door. She didn't expect to see him there. *He knows. Damn.* Her eyes were red from all her crying. Her cheeks were tears streaked and more were flowing.

Goten advanced to her, unsure of what to do. Her crying was ripping his heart apart.

Bra couldn't face him. *This was my fault as much as it was his.* She turned her back on him. She didn't want to see how much this really affected her.

He knew she was trying to save her pride by turning her back to him. He advanced slowly. Bra knew he was walking toward her and she tried to get away from him.

He knew it was futile with her. "Bra." he called. Maybe she would turn to him and phase him.

She loved the way he said her name. It sounded so right to her ears. More tears threatened to fall down her face. She hugged herself as an attempt to make her see that everything was right.

"Bra, please look at me."

"What for?" she said bitterly. She was hurt, she was the one that lost more last night.

"I need you to look at me." He was right behind her. He tried to put his arms on her shoulders. She shrugged them off and stepped farther away.

"Bra, we have to talk about it?"

"We are talking about it Goten. It was a mistake. It should have never happened and you know it. You don't love me Goten and that has a big part on it." her voice was breaking but she kept going. "To tell you he truth, I don't love you either so let's try to forget it even happened."

She tried to sound really determined but it still didn't convince Goten. He knew her better than that.

"I can never forget what happened Bra, and neither will you. After yesterday, our whole relationship has changed and you know that. And you do love me Bra. The mark says you do." he touched his right shoulder remembering the passion of that night.

Bra reached for hers and touched it. "You marked me too you know. And you don't love me so mine was just lust. We were both drunk and didn't know what we were doing. That justifies it."

"You're wrong Bra. It doesn't justify it and you know it. You know that for two people to bond with each other, there can't be just lust. There has to be a relationship more meaningful. You know that, I feel it. What are you trying to hide?"

She turned around. She couldn't take it anymore. "What am I trying to hide? I'll tell you what I'm trying to hide. I love you. I loved you ever since we were little. I've never felt like this for anyone else. The problem is and was that you always treated me like a little kid. I was like a sister to you. You don't love me as a woman, you love me as a sister and friend. I'm trying to hide the fact that it is killing me. That we marked each other and we had sex when we were drunk. I may have done it by love too but you were just drunk."

More tears streamed down her face. She didn't care anymore, he knew everything so what was there to hide?

"Do you think that is why this whole thing happened?"

"I know so. You would have never done that if you were in your sane self and knew who you were getting to bed."

"I knew." he murmured lowering his head. He didn't want to face her.

"What?"

"I knew it was you Bra. I knew it was you with me at the apartment."

"Then how? Why?"

"You are the only female I know that can fly on her own for except my niece. I knew it wasn't my niece because she had left with Trunks. I would never do that with my niece."

"How could you do this then? You took advantage of me. First I thought you were drunk and that justified what happened but now you're saying that you knew you were going to bed with me?" she was in hysterics now. "You are not the man I felt in love with. The Goten I know would never have taken advantage of me."

Her words were infuriating him. She moved away from him to the door.

"You can leave now. I never want to see you again. You are dead to me, the things that happened yesterday I will forget. Leave now. We don't have anything else to talk about. Get away now." she was shouting now. She was hurting now, that realization left her with no room for thoughts.

Goten could feel the pain she was feeling. He couldn't take it anymore.

"Would you just listen to me?"

"Why should I. You made it clear of what happened last night." in her voice there was bitterness and sorrow. "You took advantage of me."

She wasn't facing him now. She didn't want to look at his face again. *How could you do this to me Goten? I love you, at least it would have been better if I had forgotten you. "I thought I could trust you Goten. You were one of my closest friends. You were my best guy-friend, you were even closer than me and Trunks."

He tried to put his arms on her shoulders but she just moved away. Then, his patience snapped. He got her by the arms and turned her toward him.

"Let me go Goten."

"I will not let you go. You have to listen to me, you always jump to conclusions before you let other people explain."

"Let go of me or I'll call my dad."

"Call him. I don't care. You will listen to me and Vegeta is not going to interfere."

She continued to struggle but knew it was helpless. He was stronger than her and she didn't have any will to fight. Vegeta was probably on the Gravity room and wouldn't hear her.

"What is your problem Bra. You know me better than anybody. You know that I would never take advantage of you. You were my best friend and whether you want it or not, our relationship has change. It doesn't have to be for the worst."

"What do you mean. Our relationship didn't get better, it got worse. I don't even believe in you anymore."

"You said you love me Bra. Is it true?" his heart was hanging on a thread. It could just break if she denied it.

"Yes I did say it. It is true, I love you but I know for a fact that you don't so it doesn't really matter does it?" her voice started to give away. She started to sob with no control over herself.

"It does matter. Bra, please look at me." she didn't give in. He released one of her arms and brought her face to his level. She was almost his height to she was looking right at his eyes. "Is does matter." he murmured. What he suspected and knew was confirmed. he knew she felt something for him but now he knew it was love.

"Why do you make me suffer so much?" she murmured. She was in the brink of going insane.

"I would never want you to suffer Bra. I would rather die than cause you pain." he touched her lips.

"Bra." she looked at him. "I love you." he hugged her but she didn't move. "I love you." he murmured again.

"No you don't. You're only saying that because you feel pity for me. I don't believe you." His patience was growing thinner now. She tried to pull away again but he still kept her prisoner of her embrace.

"Why is it that you won't believe me? maybe you do know I am telling the truth but you just won't accept it." He released her but didn't get out of her way. "Why don't you believe me? You know that I could never ever say 'I love you' if I didn't mean it. You know me better than that Bra and you also know that I would never take advantage of a girl no matter who she is or if I was sober or drunk."

"I want to believe you but something inside is keeping me from doing it."

"Bra." she looked at him. "You trusted me before with your life and I did the same for you. I would trust my life in your hands if it was necessary. Why don't you trust me like you always did?" He took her hands in his and put it in his heart. "You know that I can't lie to you, I never could. I love you, I always did. First as a sister and then as a friend. But we grew up Bra, we are not kids anymore. I know the difference of my feelings and believe me when I say with all my heart that I care for you. I care for you like I would never care for another woman in the phase of the Earth or the Universe. Believe me like you always have. I always will and what happened only strengthened our feelings for one another."

He got her right hand with his to the bite he received the night before. He guided his left one with hers to hers and smiled. "You know that I can't lie and you know through this," he touched it with her hand, "I could never get anything pass you after this. You would know if I was lying or telling the truth."

She knew that what he was saying did make sense. She knew the truth about the bond and she also knew that he could never lie to her. *He never could lie to me in the past. He can't start now.*

*No I can't.*

There was surprise in her eyes. He could hear her thoughts, and so could she. More tears escaped her eyes. She knew it. Everything was true and she knew it.

"Why are you crying?" he brushed the tears away, "You still don't trust me."

"No." this got him by surprise. If the truth couldn't get trough to her then what would. "I do trust you." this got him even more confused.

"I always could trust you in the past and I always will even if I didn't want to." she embraced him and he hugged her with all his might.

"Believe me Bra, I would never do anything to hurt you."

"I know." They stayed like that for some time. "I will never leave you. You mean too much for me Bra."

"You mean too much for me too." He brought her face up to meet his. He got closer to her. *Is it ok if I kiss you?*

*Of course it is silly.* she smiled. *We already went all the way.* he smiled with her.

"I love you." he murmured on her lips.

"I love you too."

They meet on a simple kiss. Like a test but as the moments passed by, it got deeper and more passionate. She put her arms around his neck and he put his around her waist. They brought each other closer.

They both separated and looked at each other. "What'll happen now." Bra asked.

"I guess you'll be coming to live with me."

"Is that so."

"Don't you like my apartment?"

"I do." she gave him a peck on the lips. "Just making sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just as he was about to kiss her again, there was a knock on the door, It sounded like a fierce one. "It sounds like dad."

"Do you think he knows?"

"He always knows what is going on even when you don't even realize it."

"Is someone going to open the door or do I have to brake it down." Oh yeah, it was Vegeta.

"The door's unlocked dad. Just turn the knob and you can enter."

He opened the door with an annoyed look on his face. "You don't have to be sarcastic. I know how to do things."

"Sorry dad."

He raised an eyebrow. "Why is Kakkarot's child embracing you Bra?"

"Like you didn't know dad."

"Know what."

*The innocent act. I know you too well dad.* "Mom, you can come in too." Bulma entered the room embarrassed.

"Well, as you may already know. Goten and I are together. It also means that I'm going to move out."

Bulma was caught by surprise.

"What do you mean you're moving out?"

"Well, it's simple. I'm going to live with Goten in his apartment."

"And what's wrong with living here?"

"Nothing mom, it's just that there would be no privacy. I was thinking of moving out anyway. Now, I don't have to look for a place to live."

Goten embraced her from behind and put his head in her shoulders.

"I know you won't change your mind Bra. So well, just tell me when you're leaving." Bulma smiled. Her little girl had grown up and found the person she wanted to spend her life with. She looked at Vegeta who looked back at her. *Anything is possible if me and Vegeta where meant to be.*

*I heard that woman.*

*Of course you did. You always do.* She got him by his arm and led him out of the room.

"What do we do now?" asked Goten.

"I know what I have to do. I have to go straight to work, and you have to go too."

"Do we have to?" he whined just like a little kid.

"We do. Let's go." She led him out of the house and they both flew to C.C. hand in hand.

As they entered the building, they both let go of their hands and went straight to the main office. As they were getting near it Goten stopped Bra.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to give you this back." he reached for his pocket and got the blue hairclip out. He gave it to her. "I knew I had left something there."

As they went in, Trunks and Marron diverted their attention to them.

"I take it that Trunks knows." Trunks nodded to both Bra and Goten.

"So, what is going to happen?" asked Marron concerned.

"Nothing much. I'm going to move in with Goten in a couple of days."

"This means that you guys worked everything out?" asked Trunks.

"We did. It's good to know that we don't have to hide our feelings from anyone else in the world."

"How did Dad take it?" asked Trunks.

"I think he knew this would happen. He didn't freak out or anything. It's like he knows everything around us."

"I know that feeling."

There was a minute of silence. Suddenly Marron stood up and got Goten by the arm.

"Well, we have to go back to work. We'll see you in about 10 minutes." Bra looked surprised and looked at her watch. She shrieked.

"Oh God! All the paperwork I had to do today is not even began. I'm going to have to stay more than late to get it done."

"I'll come help you after work." Goten gave her a quick kiss and was dragged out by Marron. Bra smiled, Goten was so silly sometimes.

"I get it you're not going to feel depressed anymore." Trunks smiled. His sister beamed like an angel from heaven.

"You're right Trunks. I'll never be happier than this."

She went to her desk and looked over the papers. Trunks just sat there and did nothing.

"Don't you have anything to do?" she asked.

"Nope. I finished most of my work yesterday and today on the morning, I got everything else sorted out."

"Lucky you." she sighted.

"How about if I help you with your work and you come with us to dinner."

"What's the occasion?"

"Pan is so going to kill you." Bra looked clueless. "It's her birthday. She's 23 today."

"I forgot!" Her shouting could be heard all over the building. Everyone looked up to see if it was the end of the world but diminished it. *Just them again.*

"It's good to know I reminded you because she's coming here right after work and that would be in 3 minutes. She's always punctual."

At that time the clock struck 4:00. Trunks and Bra could hear all the noise of people getting their things and going to the elevator. Work time was over but to Bra, it had only began.

"I'll never get out of here with all this paperwork that I have to do." Bra whined like a little kid.

"Don't worry. I know what you have to put in each form. I'll do half and you the other." Bra beamed.

"You're the greatest big brother."

"I know. Pan keeps telling me that." He glanced at his wristwatch. "Speaking of Pan, she'll be here in less than one minute."

"Then hurry. We know she'll come through the window."

Trunks got half of the papers and began filling them out. The door opened and Marron and Goten were both there.

Goten went to Bra and glanced over her back.

*She looks so cute when she's all concentrated.* He smiled. *I can't believe that she's my girl.*

Bra looked up. *I'll always be your girl Goten.* His smile broadened.

"Marron, would you please take these papers to the front desk?"

"Sure Trunks."

Marron left the room and Trunks moved to the window. In the distance, he could see someone coming. The figure speed up and he saw the second one. *Pan and Ubb.*

Marron came in the room just as Pan got inside through the window with the help of Ubb.

"It's something wrong Pan?" Trunks asked getting to her side and letting her lean on him. "What's wrong?" he asked Ubb.

"I don't know. We were flying and she just suddenly started dropping. I went to her to see if something was right and she just fell through the sky. I go her to the ground and she woke up. She fainted while she was flying."

Trunks led her to the sofa and knell right in front of her.

"How do you feel Pan?"

"I'm fine Trunks. I just had a headache the whole day, my stomach has been agitated for some time. I think I'm getting a virus."

"Do you think we shouldn't go out tonight?" he was concerned.

"No. Let's go. I want to spend my birthday with my friends. If I don't feel ok I'll tell you." she smiled to reassure him. "I'm fine. Don't worry about it."

She got him up with her. She turned to the others and smiled. "Really guys, I feel fine don't worry."

"Happy Birthday Pan."

"Thank you Bra."

"So, how old are you niece?"

"I just turned 23. I feel older." She looked at him and saw him embracing Bra. "Is there something I should know?"

"Sorry. I guess you don't know. Bra and I are an item, couple, whatever you want to call it."

She smiled. "I always knew something like this would happen. I told you so but you didn't believe me." she directed herself toward Trunks. "I am never wrong on these things."

"I know Panny."

"Let's go people. We have to get ready for dinner."

"But it's early Marron." whined Pan.

"Yes, it's early but we have to go shopping and get ready.Also Trunks has to make the reservations. It's your birthday so he'll pick something special."

"Ok. Let's go. Bye guys." The girls went to the elevator and the guys were left alone.

"What should we do?"

"You two have to help me select a restaurant for tonight."

"Oh Kami. This is going to be a real long afternoon."

Back to the girls......

"So, how did it happen?" asked Pan.

"It's a really long story."

"We have time Bra."

"I'll tell you later ok. Now, let's start looking for something to wear tonight."

The girls entered the first store on the mall. It was one that they went in frequenly when they needed something to wear.

"Hi Bra." A girl on the counter called. She knew Bra and the others from their countless visits.

"Hi Miracle. How you've been?"

"Ive been fine girls. You know same old same old." They laughed, life had gotten pretty boring to them. "Nothing exciting happens here."

"We can relate to that." muttered Marron.

"Moving on, what are you guys looking for today?"

"Today, we're all going to a restaurant and we need new clothes."

"What's the occasion?"

"It's Pan's birthday today."

"It is. Well, Happy Birthday!" she exclaimed.

"Thank you. Let's look around."

"Want me to help girls."

"Sure Miracle, you're a great stylist. Look with us and maybe we'll find something nice."

"Well, today we got a new shippment of clothing and there were so many things. They're all back here. I think I saw a baby blue dress that is just perfect for you Bra. When I saw it, it reminded me of you."

They walked to the back of the stores and saw all of the things. They were all away from the others.

"It looks like you haven't had time to orginaze it."

"No Pan. It just came today and I just began my shift."

"We'll roam through it and see if there is something that we like."

"The dress is somewhere in here. Hold on." She pulled out manny dresses out and continued to look for it.

"Here it is. It's a dream."

Miracle got out a long dress. She handed it to Bra for her to examine.

"Do you like it?"

"It's beautiful. It's a plain dress but I like it."

"Go try it on." urged Marron. Bra dissappeared through the dressing room with the dress around her arms. "Let's try to find something for ourselves."

"You can look for skirts and blouses too, it was a big shippment."

"Yeah, I'm in the mood for something else but dresses." Pan sighted. "This is going to be a long afternoon."

Bra stepped inside the dressing room and removed the dress from its hanger. She slipped it on, it just fell on her curves as if it was a second skin. She looked in the mirror and gasped. It was beautiful. It wasn't too large or too small. She liked it. "Goten's not going to be able to take his eyes away from me tonight."

She got her dress off and walked out. There she found Pan with a black short dress. By the way she saw it, it had to go to Pans knees and it had two straps in each side. On the other hand, Marron was looking at a tight, light pink, long skirt. It went to her ankles and it closed on a zipper on the back.

"I think that will look good on you Marron." said Miracle joining the girls.

"Yeah but I need to find a blouse. I don't know what color will go with it."

"You'll find something." Miracle smiled. "You three are going to knock them dead."

"Could someone help me." sighted Marron. "I want a blouse now."

Bra rolled her eyes, Marron got really desperate too quickly. When she wanted something, and didn't find it, she would whine until forgetting all about it.

"I'll help you. What kind of blouse are you looking for?"

"Are you going to get the dress?" asked Miracle.

"Yes, I am."

"Do you want something else?"

"No. I'll just wait until the others are finished."

"Ok. I'll take the dress to the counter and you can help Marron with her blouse."

"Thanks." Bra gave her the dress and went to where Marron and Pan were. A she walked toward them, something caught her eye. She went to it and found a v-neck blouse with short sleaves. It was rose and it looked like the perfect match for Marron's skirt. She got it out of its hanger and looked at it from all angles. She smiled, and walked toward Pan and Marron.

"I found it."

"What."

"The perfect blouse for you, it matches your skirt and it's a color that goes great with you."

She handed the blouse to her and dragged her to the dressing room. "Try both things and let's see how you look."

~~~Back to the guys.~~~

Trunks, Ubb and Goten had spent the entire afternoon deciding to which place they would take the girls.

"You know that the three of them really like italian food, so why not just choose one of them and get this over with." Ubb whined.

"It has to be special, it's Pans birthday. I want it to be special."

"Well, how about if we go to Signore LaBeuf. You can get one of those private tables overlooking the ocean. It's a romantic place and the girls will love it. It's perfect."

"You're right Goten, I'll call them right now. I'll get a reservation for 8:00 p.m."

"I'll leave. I have to get what I'm going to wear."

"Me too. If Marron asks, tell her I'm back at the apartment."

Ubb and Goten flew out the window. As Trunks went to the main phone on the living room, the girls entered the house laughing.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"Nothing Trunks. Where are Goten and Ubb?"

"They went home Bra. They had to get ready. We'll be leaving in one hour."

"An hour?"

"Yes. I'm making reservations for a restaurant for eight. You three have precisely, 56 minutes and 29 seconds."

Bra ran to her room to get ready. She had a lot to do. Pan just walked to her room in the house. She didn't really required a lot of time to get ready.

"I guess I have to fly fast now. I'll see you in one hour Trunks."

"See ya. One hour is going to drive me crazy. There's nothing to do." Then he got an idea. He grinned mischievously and went up the steps.

One hour later Bra got out of her room with a heavy coat on. She didn't want anyone to see her. She was going to surprise Goten. She went down the stairs directly to the kitchen. This is where they usually met to get together.

In the kitchen was her father and mother bickering at each other like they always were and Pan and Trunks were just watching in amusement.

"It never ceases to amaze me that after over 20 years of being together, they are still at each other throats." whispered Pan.

"I know. You're only here like half of the week but me, I'm here hearing them 24/7. It's no fun."

"How is it that they come up with new stuff after all this time?"

"Don't ask me. They still talk as if they were 20."

"You do know that dad can hear you two. He doesn't like to be talked about."

"We know Bra but it's just so unreal."

"Then ask yourself, how you and Trunks ever got together."

"Good question."

"You two were always fighting about something since you two talked to each other. Now, I see a pattern between what you have and they have." she pointed at Bulma and Vegeta who looked like they were about to jump at each other and it didn't look pretty.

The door opened and Goten, Ubb and Marron came in.

"You three are late." informed Bra.

"We know, had to come by car."

"Let's hurry before dad and mom decide to include us in the discussion they're having."

The ride to the restaurant was silent. They just let the music be the sound.

"Where are we going Trunks?" whined Pan. "You haven't told me."

"It's a surprise and it's your birthday so just hang on." Pan pouted.

The limo stopped and the three couples got out. The girls smiled. Italian was one of their favorite cuisines. Trunks led Pan by her arm and went in. Goten looked at Bra and helped her in.

"Good night sir. Do you have a reservation?"

"Yes. It's under Briefs. Trunks Briefs."

"Yes, right this was sir."

He led the three couples to the elevator and pressed the up button. They got out and found themselves in a big ballroom. The man led them to a secluded table on the far end.

"When you're ready to order sir, just ring the bell."

"Thank you."

"Well Bra. Aren't you taking that coat off." Goten whispered from behind.

"Sure. You can put it there in the hanger."

She slipped it off and turned to him. He was gawking at her. She smiled.

"So you like it?"

"You look wonderful, gorgeous. You're my Venus, my goddess."

"I know that." she led him to the seat. He remained staring at her.

"So, what are we going to order?" asked Ubb knowing all the things that were to arrive.

"You guys know that we like everything from Italian food so, you can order for us." responded Pan. The girls nodded.

"Ok." Trunks ran the bell and a waiter came in.

"What will it be sir?"

"I want everything on the menu please." The waiter didn't hide his astonishment but complied with the order.

"I'll bring everything as it is prepared."

The whole night was like others between the three couples. They ate, danced and talked about what they were going to do. Bra and Goten spent all the night looking at each other and, it really felt like a first date to them. It actually was but that's another thing.

As the night grew short, Bra and Goten left the others and walked through the beach. It was a beautiful sky with a radiant moon. The stars and the wind gave out a peaceful aura. They both sat in the sand wrapping each other's arms without a care in the world.

"Goten."

"Yes, Bra."

"You're never going to leave me alone are you?"

"Of course not? I already told you that I couldn't live without you." She leaned on him harder. His hold got stronger, she sighted.

"You know, it's funny how all of this happened." she laughed.

"Why?"

"Think about it. If what happened last night didn't happened, who knows were we might be now."

"We would be inside with Pan and Trunks." She nudged him playfully. "You know what I mean."

"I don't know but, I'm really sure of something now." She turned to him and looked at his endless black orbs. Her arms sneaked around his neck and she stepped closer.

"And what's that?" He leaned toward her, put his arms around her waist and murmured before he touched her lips.

"That no matter what, Love finds You."


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm finished! Yeah. I can't believe it's actually finished. It took me more than a week to write this and it's so small. Oh well, hope you liked it. I want to know what you think people. Please, review or E-Mail Me to know if you liked it.

mailto:karen0586@hotmail.com

Remember to Review or E-Mail.

P.S. : Only so you know, it's my birthday. Yay! I love the 5th of December. Thank You for reading my fan fiction. Adios.


Moon Star
K.M.P.