Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Me & DBZ ❯ I Won. YAY!!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ! Get that fact though you head!

A/N: Sorry that the last chapter was short, this one will be better. See last chapter for the key of sanity and insanity.

~!@#$%^&*~!@#$%^&*~!@#$%^&*

/I just had just gotten a letter in the mail saying I had won and enclosing a ticket to Japan./ ~YYYYYaaaaahhhhhooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to Japan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ /Calm down, calm down. Just tell your parents and it will be alright./~"Mom, Dad, I won a contest and I'm goin' to Japan, alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~/ Sorry about that, anyway, I leave tomorrow."/"Okay. I guess you can go." /answered my mom and dad. ~This is gonna be sssssoooooo cool! This totally rocks!~

~!@#$%^&*~!@#$%^&*~!@#$%^&*

~Wahoo! I'm goin' on an airplane, goin' on an airplane!~ /Stop over reacting! Now I'm over reacting. I gotta stop talkin' to myself./ ~Please, don't stop, for the insane you.~ /Fine. Okay then, the gate is over this way. Here's my seat, time to sleep./ ~I'm too hyper to sleep. No you're not! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz./

~!@#$%^&*~!@#$%^&*~ !@#$%^&*

"You are now in Japan." /Finally./ ~Wahoo!~ /Shut up! Now who am I supposed to meet, oh yes, it says that someone will be out there with a sign that has my name on it./ ~There he is! There he is!~ /That's a woman./ ~Oh....~ "Are you eTRINITYs11?" ~"Why yes I am. And I'm hyper too.~ /Sorry about that, I can be strange at times."/"That's okay. Come with me, I'll take you to the hotel."/"No problamo."/ ~We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz.~ /Oh shut up./ ~Make me.~ /How about... not./ ~Shut up.~ /No./ ~Fine.~ /Fine./ ~Agreed?~ /Agreed. What just happened?/ ~I have no idea. Wow she has a nice car.~ /Don't touch anything./ ~How can I if you do?~ /Just don't do anything stupid./ ~Gotcha.~

~!@#$%^&*~!@#$%^&*~!@#$%^&*

A/N: Please r/r. I think this chappy was better than the first.