Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Memories Are Forgotten, But Never Lost ❯ Goku in a skirt? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
We're all doomed. Vegeta thought as she stared at the seemingly unbeatable Racoom (sp?). Krillen laid on the dirt to hurt to move, and Gohan, the brave little guy, was practically dead. Vegeta sighed she stroked her son's head gently, Vrone was earlier trying to fight off the orange haired man and in the end only almost died when the idiot hit the oujo's son in the head shattering the skull.

Suddenly a spaceship crash landed onto the planet, Krillen and Vegeta instinctively knew that it was Goku's ship, but neither were sure, the person's powerlevel was really high. The two could feel the person's powerlevel coming towards them. Then finally they could see a speck in the sky where he was coming from then before long they recognized the familiar form that belonged to Goku. The larger saiyan landed red faced next to his bald friend. Vegeta's jaw dropped, so did the everyone else's who weren't unconscious, then quite suddenly the ginyu force started howling in laughter and even Krillen had to chuckle. Vegeta didn't really quite know what to do, so she just stared and tried her best not to laugh for it would only bring her insides some more unneeded pain.

"G. . . . Goku. *chuckle* . . . why are you. . *snort* . . . wearing . . . a skirt?" Krillen said trying desperately not to laugh. For it was true the tomato faced saiyan warrior was wearing a yellow skirt, black tights, and a matching yellow vest which was two sizes two small and bulged just a bit.

"I'll explain later." Goku grumbled. He tossed half a senzu bean into the midget's hand and walked up to Gohan who laid unmoving in the dirt. Krillen walked up quickly to his friend's side after he ate the bean and the two watched apprehensively to see if the small warrior was alive or not, Goku slid the other half of the bean into Gohan's mouth and watched with relief that the young boy was chewing.

"Dad?" Gohan said uncertainly as his eyes returned the normal glint of aliveness (its not a word I know).

"Hey Gohan. I see you're doing pretty well." Goku said with a grin.

But in response Gohan just stared mouth open stock still, just staring at the man - err - person in front of him (You would too if your dad (who you were sure was straight) suddenly appeared in front of you in a dress). The halfling didn't know whether to run, scream, or. . . he just didn't know what to do.

"Its all right Gohan, I'm not gay - it was just either this dress or come here naked. And I'm perfectly sure that you would've chosen to wear the dress if you were in the same situation as I was." The full blooded saiyan said with a bit of a blush sweeping across his face.

"Oh. . . . . .okay. . . .I guess. . . ." Gohan said slowly yet carefully. The halfling stood up and his father dusted him off. By now the ginyu force had gotten over the comical appearance in which the saiyan warrior chose to display himself in, but instead they gaped at was once the almost dead boy. Gohan stood up enduring his father's attempts to brush the dirt of his gi, then the halfling's father stood up and faced Vegeta. . . .



~~~~~~~~~ Okay people let's skip this part about the fight and etc. cause you know about it already, so if you happen to see a rerun of the episodes I skipped then pretend that Vegeta was a girl with the chest, same spiky hair only with some that spikes down to her waist, and that she's slim and etc. I'll probably be skipping a lot too because I don't like wasting my time on redoing a lot of the stuff k? Good, now on with the chapter ~~~~~~~~~~



"Before you put Kakarrot in the rejuvenation tank might I suggest that you give him something wear that is . . . . .um. . less of something the opposite sex would wear?" Vegeta said with smirk as the two started carrying him to the tank.

"What can he wear?" Krillen asked pointedly.

Vrone rolled his eyes and exited the room returning later with a pair of navy blue spandex, shoulderless armor, boots, and gloves. He threw them at the three then looked up inquiringly at his mother, who nodded before the saiyan boy went out again.

"He went to get more clothing for you us." Vegeta said tonelessly. Gohan picked up all the clothing and stood beside his father but didn't make a move to dress him. "Well brat?" Vegeta said impatiently after a minute or two of, "Aren't you going to dress him."

The other two moved uneasily before the heavily injured saiyan said hoarsely, "It. . . it isn't proper for. . . for someone. . . of the same. . . same sex to watch . . . . someone of the opposite sex . . . . un. . . undress. . . unless the two are married. . . or mated. . . .in your case."

Vegeta raised an eyebrow but in the end shook her head and left the room.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~