Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Memories Are Forgotten, But Never Lost ❯ On to Namek ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Today's the day. I'm finally going to Namek!! Goku thought joyously as he flew through the air at a super fast speed. A while ago Yadjirobe stopped by at the hospital and dropped off some senzu beans so now that the larger saiyan was feeling better than ever. Gee. I hope Gohan and Krillen are okay. Goku thought, And Vegeta. . . . I hope to heaven she's still alive and doing well. Kakarrot increased his speed ten fold and was at CC in no time.

"Hi Goku!" Bulma greeted the saiyan as she ran up to him. "Come on! Dad's at the back fixing up the space ship that we're ridding in!" Bulma grabbed the surprised warrior by the wrist and dragged him up to her father who was watching their approach.

"Ah Goku good to see that you're all well and okay!" Mr. Briefs said as the two ran up to him.

"Uh. . . yeah nice to see you two Mr. Briefs." Goku said eyeing the large round spaceship.

"Well dad?! Is ready for us to use yet?" Bulma asked eagerly.

"Wait a sec! What do you mean "US"?!" Goku asked incredulously.

Bulma smirked and for the first time Goku noticed that the blue haired human was wearing a yellow space suit. "I mean "US" as in both of us. I'm gonna go with you into space! There is no way in the world I'm passing up the chance to actually go out into the unknown!" Bulma said hands on her hips, "And don't you dare tell me that just because I'm a girl means that I'm too weak to go, cause I mean look at Vegeta she spent her whole life in space!!"

"Well Bulma dear seems the ship is a okay now. I've even had time to install a cappuccino maker as well!" Bulma's father said happily.

"So you mean its ready for take off?!" Mr. Briefs nodded. "Good." Goku fazed in behind Bulma and knocked her unconscious.

Dr. Briefs nodded solemnly, "I didn't want her to go either, its too dangerous." The saiyan nodded and jumped into the ship then took off into the great beyond.

___________ 6 days later . . . . ___________

"Great I'm gonna be on Namek in just a matter of seconds!" Goku breathed as he looked out a window onto the planet that looked very similar to that of Earth, it was just a tiny speck now but pretty soon he'd arrive. Goku looked down at himself, at his torn clothes, at his injuries. "But first I have to get cleaned up."

The saiyan hopped down to the lower level of the ship and quickly stripped off and took a shower. He got out some time later, then brushed his teeth and then walked up to the closet in the far corner. Goku opened up the closet, his jaws dropped and his eyes grew 5x the size of his head, "You've got to be kidding me. . . ."

____________________________________

I know that was short but what the hell, just be thankful that I'm even bothering to write up this damned fic. . . . sorry I'm in a bad mood. I got suspended for a whole moth for something I didn't do!!! And now my mom and dad are bitching at me, my siblings are becoming a major pain in the ass and . . . . nothing can get any worse.