Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Memories Are Forgotten, But Never Lost ❯ Pains of seperation ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"You're late. That isn't surprising." Vegeta said as Gohan and Goku landed in front of Capsule Corp. Krillen, Bulma, Piccolo, Roshi, Mr. & Mrs. Briefs were there saying all their good-byes. The ship the three were to travel in was a namekian style ship and look like it was newly renovated.

The saiyan princess turned her back to them just about the time something tackled her to the ground. "What the hell?!" Vegeta threw whatever was on her and got up. A red dragon leaped up at her again and licked her face, it thrashed it's tail about and made little excited yipping noises, Vegeta grabbed the dragon and hurled it away from her.

Goku dropped his duffel bag and caught the dragon, the larger saiyan looked at the dragon in the eyes his brows furrowed, "Fire Hazard! I already told you a million times! She doesn't remember you. So while you're on this trip don't go acting as if she's your mother, even though in a way she was. Okay?" Goku whispered harshly. The little bundle of energy, who was squirming excitedly, suddenly went limp as if hit. Fire Hazard whimpered softly then leaped to the ground sulking.

"Let me guess. That thing is one of the things I had as a pet when I supposedly lived here." What Vegeta said it was more of a statement than a question.

"Yeah. Dad told me that you raised the dragon from birth." Gohan said patting the crestfallen Fire Hazard.

"Fantastic." The saiyan princess said dryly. She walked up to the ship and said the password, a circular part of the ship lowered down and she got up and impatiently waited for the other two to get up with her.

Gohan walked up and jumped onto the platform, Goku passed his son their baggage the larger saiyan took one step up onto the platform and fell back down. "AAAAAHHHHH!!!! SON OF A - !!!!" Goku yelled out grabbing his leg and cringing in pain.

"Dad!" Gohan jumped off and kneeled beside the pained warrior, the others ('cept Vegeta of course) were all rushing up, "Daddy are you okay?! Do you need help? Should I call 911?!"

"I'm. . fine. . . ." Goku said through gritted teeth even though you could plainly see that he was in mortal pain. The others ran up and gathered around him.

"Goku we should get you to a hospital, I don't think you've fully healed yet." Bulma said concerned.

"No! I'm fine. I'm fine!" Goku said he stood up and fell down almost immediately. "Gggrrrr. . . . ." Goku gritted his teeth. He wanted so much to go Vegeta and he didn't want anything to get in his way, not even a little pain in his leg (A/N: A little? Right. . you keep thinking that Goku. . ).

"Dad, quick! Call an ambulance!!" Bulma yelled over to her father who was already rushing into the building.

"No! I'm fine okay I just - AH! My back! My back!" yelled Goku who had his teeth gritted and was squirming this way and that.

"Calm down Goku. The ambulance will be here soon and then you'll go to the hospital." Krillen said putting a hand on his friend's shoulder (A/N: NO! Baldy-locks is NOT gay! Jayzus man!).

Kakarrot could hear the ambulance sirens approaching, "But. . but who's going to go with Vegeta to Namek?!"

Bulma looked up at Piccolo who was standing to one side. Piccolo looked back and glared, knowing only too well what the blue haired scientist was thinking. Bulma glared back and the two had a glaring contest.

Piccolo growled, "Fine I'll go."

"If Piccolo's going then I'm going too!" Krillen said, "I was gonna go camping with some friends today, so I'm all packed up now." the midget said showing his duffel bag.

Goku nodded he really really wanted to go with Vegeta to namek but in his current condition - even he had to swallow the fact that he couldn't make it, so it was better to send friends he could trust then no one at all. The saiyan princess stood firm on the platform glaring daggers at the 3rd class baka who was dramatically delaying her plan of action in which she would save her only son and wish for immortality. Goku grinned sheepishly which only made Vegeta growl menacingly, showing off her sharp-to-the-point fangs.

"Dad. . . .do you want me to stay or. . ." Gohan's father could tell perfectly well that going to Namek was an experience that his son didn't want to miss out on, nor was it anything Goku wanted his son to skip out of either.

"No son, I want you to go out there too. Vegeta will need all the help she can get and take Fire Hazard with you too." The larger saiyan grunted.

The halfling smiled, "Thanks dad your the best!" the demi-human gave his father a hug which only resulted in more pain to pulse through his father's body which in turn made cry out in agonizing pain. "Sorry dad."

"No problem I've been through worse. Now go I want to see you off before they take me to the hospital." Goku managed to sit up. "Good luck and take care."

"Okay. Bye dad!" Gohan gave his father a final small hug picked up Fire Hazard and hopped up onto the platform next to the annoyed Vegeta.

"Yeah bye Goku! I'll bring you back a souvenir." Krillen said lightly patting his friend and jumping up next to Gohan.

"We'll be back soon." Piccolo grunted and got up with the other three. Vegeta said the password and the platform started to ascend.

"I'll be there as soon as I can!!" Goku yelled before the opening closed.

_________________

"This ship is fast during launch." Vegeta said curtly sitting down and strapping on her seat belt the other three men did the same, Gohan held the red dragon tight to himself, Krillen was waiting tensely for lift off and Piccolo had his arms crossed and eyes closed. The saiyan princess said something in namek and the ship got up and hovered for a while then zoomed off into space.

_________________

"Man that ship is fast." Bulma exclaimed as the others remaining watched the ship become just a tiny dot in the sky and then all together disappear.

Good luck my darling. Goku thought staring straight up to the heavens remembering Vegeta's blazing black fire eyes.

________*________

Sorry that took so long to write that up but school started and I have field hockey after school unless its Friday and I have homework and all that. So basically Friday and Saturday are the only times I'm allowed to be on.

Oh and yeah I feel stupid for writing that I wanted someone else to write the next chapter because now that I'm in school again I'm getting major ideas. So uh. . . the contest is off, sorry if I disappointed anyone, I know I suck. :P