Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Memories Are Forgotten, But Never Lost ❯ Proposal. . . no, no one's getting betrothed ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Goku sat down under the old oak tree that over looked Debrin Lake, he remembered what had happened between him and Vegeta that fateful day. He sighed sadly, he was still in bandages and it was only a few hours ago that Kami and Vegeta had traveled up to the ship they hadn't returned yet. He got up and leaned heavily on the tree then grabbed his crutches that were leaning on the trunk. The saiyan hobbled down to the lake and wondered if it was possible that Paige was here, though Goku had never been able to tell Paige from any other bird of her breed but today. . . . The injured saiyan took off all his bandages but left the cast on, his foot still ached terribly, he dumped the wrappings into a garbage can and hobbled around the forest paths.

_____________

"Where's Chi Chi ?" Goku asked as he entered his home.

"Mommy said that its either you never ever see Vegeta again or she'll di. . .di. . . divorce you." Gohan said sullenly. He was sitting on the couch in front of the TV, he still had his cast on and the bandages but was dressed in his normal gi.

Goku perked up a bit but he didn't let it show for the sake of his son, "What would you like me to do Gohan?" he said as he sat down, he put an arm around his son.

Gohan looked up, "Whatever you want to do, because its your decision and no one else's, especially mine, will change what you want. So what do YOU want to do?"

The saiyan father hesitated a moment then said, "Well. . . . . I don't want to stop seeing Vegeta and all. . . ."

Gohan's voice was flat, "So you don't care if mum divorces you?"

"Well um. . . no . . . but. . .err. . . um. . . ." Goku was getting very flustered at this point, until that is Gohan sighed with relief.

"Good now I won't have to put up with that study study study stuff. If Vegeta were my mom then maybe she could help train me. But of course I'd still miss my biological mom." Gohan said, "Do you mind if I go visit Piccolo?"

"N. . no. . go ahead have fun." Goku watched a bit baffled as his son leaped out the window happy as a jitterbug.

"Kakarrot!" Goku swiveled his head to the right and saw Vegeta there leaning on the wall by a window, "I need to talk to you."

"Um. . okay sure." the larger saiyan stuttered.

In a quick few strides the saiyan princess was directly in front of Goku, "I'm going to go to Namek and I want you to accompany me."

Goku blinked trying to register all that information into his brain, "ME?! You want ME to escort you to namek?!"

Vegeta rolled her eyes, "No I want you to eat your mate, OF COURSE I asked you to got with me to Namek!!"

"I don't have a mate actually. . . ."

"Look I don't give a damn, for all I care you can be mated to a seroncks! You can bring your kid, or whoever else but I need you to come with me." Vegeta crossed her arms and tapped her foot impatiently.

Goku wondered for a minute what a seroncks was, "But uh what do you need me to come along?" Goku asked curiously.

"Because I need someone strong enough to help try save my kid and kill Frieza. Other than you the namek is the next strongest, I asked if he would go with me but for some reason he wouldn't, he told me to ask you. Gawd knows why he didn't want to go, I would've thought that he would want to see Namek, his home planet And I'm asking you, because I know you'll help me without asking for anything I have in return." she stared at the saiyan male before her in the eye, "Do you want to help me, or should I find some else to do so?"

Goku stared right back, "I'll help you. Providing that I can bring Gohan with me."

"Fine." Vegeta turned her back to Goku and walked to the window, "We leave tomorrow at noon." She was gone.

The large saiyan ripped his cast off and tested his leg, it hurt a bit but not that much, he went upstairs to his room and started packing.

^______________________________^_________________________ _____^ ^______________________________^______________________________^

Du n dun dun dun!! Dun dun dun dun!!